What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

When did I ever suggest that the US should invade Syria?
LOL. You're talking about foreign help? If Asshead was loved by his people so much why would he have to bring Hezbollah and thousands of foreign shiites to help him fight these "terrorists?"
Make up your mind, you call me not Syrian, then you call me a traitor.
Ford said he collaberated with terrorists, yes, but he never said we were the same. His main complaint was that we couldn't hold off against them, which is untrue.
Yeah sure, Obama sure did bomb Assad after the rebels gassed themselves!
You dense being. Rebels don't benefit from "gassing themselves" at all, they can't afford to have losses or lose popular support. And U.N. inspectors mission was not to say WHO used chemical weapons, it was to see IF they were used. Big Difference. I'm not complaining about Obama not bombing us, I'm complaining about his false promises, which were built upon fallacies in the first place.
No, the French parliament idiots had a history of Islamophobia, before the revolution even began. But to your ignorant mind, I only think about 2011-2015.
You will continue to have baseless arguments.
oh bombing Syria is just like invading Syria, or wait you don't understand the concept of independence and sovereignty, since your F$A terrorists are puppets and don't have that idea...
again Alasad didn't claim this was Syrian revolution, it was you who did, and yet you are here crying that the west didn't bomb your own country...

yes F$A master Ford, said that F$A work with terrorists, and they are not trusted and etc... I even gave you link...

Obama had no reason to bomb Syria, his own terrorists did the chemical attack, again, tell me what would Alasad benefit from such attack, oh wait yes he was calling the west to bomb him.. you are out of you mind, you are brainwashed, you have no reason or logic left in you...

look the French are backing you, same with most of the west, and you are here trying to deny that? shame on you, you have to be bending over to your masters soon anyways...:rofl:

oh bombing Syria is just like invading Syria, or wait you don't understand the concept of independence and sovereignty, since your F$A terrorists are puppets and don't have that idea...
again Alasad didn't claim this was Syrian revolution, it was you who did, and yet you are here crying that the west didn't bomb your own country...

yes F$A master Ford, said that F$A work with terrorists, and they are not trusted and etc... I even gave you link...

Obama had no reason to bomb Syria, his own terrorists did the chemical attack, again, tell me what would Alasad benefit from such attack, oh wait yes he was calling the west to bomb him.. you are out of you mind, you are brainwashed, you have no reason or logic left in you...

look the French are backing you, same with most of the west, and you are here trying to deny that? shame on you, you have to be bending over to your masters soon anyways...:rofl:
I never wanted it bombed, since it would just destroy infrastructure further. I was just calling out Obama's lies, and fallacies. His whole red line was based off of fallacious thinking. When did I say Asshead claimed this Revolution was a revolution? Only idiots like Gadaffi would do that.
No, he said FSA are not able to defend off against Nusra, and so they have to work with them.
What would Assad gain from the attack?
- Possibility to storm Eastern Ghouta
- Strike fear into hearts of civilians and rebels
- Kill as many civilians and rebels as possible
- Demonize the rebels in the eyes of the world, possibly get some support
- etc.

So what if Russia is allied to Assad? The US of A bombed/invaded North Korea, invaded Cuba, invaded Vietnam, fought against China, which at the time was an ally of the Soviet Union, and the Soviets didn't attack the U.S. Why do you think it will be different now?
Yeah sure, where's your evidence? Independent journalists and HRW have both proved that Asshead used chemical weapons, so your argument is baseless, just like Assadist Lion's. Obama is not on our side, NATO is not on our side, and Israel are definitely not on our side. Israel had to ramp up it's security after Rebels took over the border with occupied Quneitra. With Assad on the border the security was much less tight. Why would they do that, hm?

So you are advocating total invasion? WW3? For what? In every single one of those countries, it could be argued that the original objectives were never met. North Korea, still communist, Cuba, still communist and Castro is still there, Vietnam same story. We don't really have a good track record in regime change maybe you should find somebody else? And why should we be bombing Syria in the first place? Isn't this an indigenous revolution as you are saying? Its none of our business who rules there. Deal with your own problems and stop crying. FSA is always crying that there isn't enough being done to help them, all the while they are busy killing each other showing the world that they are not fit to rule. Israel is supporting you that's why they have conducted several air raids all over Syria. And here is a recent story.

More Evidence of Israeli Collaboration with Terrorists in Syria | Fig Trees and Vineyards

I can't keep going back and forth, arguing known facts with you. You support FSA, fine, just don't twist things around and tell me the sky is green and the grass is blue.

I never wanted it bombed, since it would just destroy infrastructure further. I was just calling out Obama's lies, and fallacies. His whole red line was based off of fallacious thinking. When did I say Asshead claimed this Revolution was a revolution? Only idiots like Gadaffi would do that.
No, he said FSA are not able to defend off against Nusra, and so they have to work with them.
What would Assad gain from the attack?
- Possibility to storm Eastern Ghouta
- Strike fear into hearts of civilians and rebels
- Kill as many civilians and rebels as possible
- Demonize the rebels in the eyes of the world, possibly get some support
- etc.
you are sitting here complaining on why Obama didn't bomb Syria... again, your lies are already exposed..
and F$A master Ford, said they are not to be trusted and he doesn't even want to arm them anymore...

oh wait Alasad want to strom Ghouta with a chemical attack while the inspectors of the UN just arrived, wow great plan... are you kidding me? why would Alasad risk such attack, Ghouta attack could be handled differently using other means... kill as many civilians? yes because Alasad benefits so much from killing civilians, killing civilians gives him more support... are you out of your mind? Alasad does not want any trouble with the people, he already has enough problems with the west and their puppets, so he needs the people badly.... demonize the rebels terrorists by attacking with them chemicals? that attack gave the terrorists so much media attention and more support, even plans to supply them more and etc.. again that attack only benefits the F$A terrorists, their only way to drag their masters to war in Syria and help save them... and you are prove of it, since you are complaining about Obama never bombing Syria... you are a lost kid, you let emotions control you, unfortunately you are not using God's greatest gift, brain...

Last edited:
@ibo135, I don't care about YPG's ethnicity or anything. I hate them, the PKK,...

Turks and Kurds also hate the YPG and PKK. PKK kills Kurds the most.

...and I'm starting to hate Peshmerga because of their actions in Iraq, too.

Peshmerga are sunni Kurds.

But I don't hate Kurds,...

Kurds like Turks are sunni.

All I care is that their secularist beliefs get eradicated, because secularism will never work in the Middle East. It never has.

Then you would like to know that the supporters of secularism in Turkey are shia. Like the PKK Crypto-Armenians. Armenians are not the only Crypto group in Turkey. There are Crypto-Israelis, the most powerful. There are Crypto-Greeks and others.

This is the ex-Chief of Staff of TSK (Turkeys Armed Forces). There are more ex-generals with photos like this. Majority of high-ranking officers in TSK are shia. TSK is the guardian of the secular regime.

ilker basbug yahudi aglama duvarinda 1.jpg

ilker basbug yahudi aglama duvarinda 3.jpg

This is why I hate the YPG and most other Kurdish armed groups @Al-Kurdi. They cleanse the area from Arabs in order to make their own country.

YPG and PKK are Crypto-Armenians. Hope this is understood.

@Antaréss

TEL HAMEES IN KURDISH FIGHTER'S HAND..

So you are advocating total invasion? WW3? For what? In every single one of those countries, it could be argued that the original objectives were never met. North Korea, still communist, Cuba, still communist and Castro is still there, Vietnam same story. We don't really have a good track record in regime change maybe you should find somebody else? And why should we be bombing Syria in the first place? Isn't this an indigenous revolution as you are saying? Its none of our business who rules there. Deal with your own problems and stop crying. FSA is always crying that there isn't enough being done to help them, all the while they are busy killing each other showing the world that they are not fit to rule. Israel is supporting you that's why they have conducted several air raids all over Syria. And here is a recent story.

More Evidence of Israeli Collaboration with Terrorists in Syria | Fig Trees and Vineyards

I can't keep going back and forth, arguing known facts with you. You support FSA, fine, just don't twist things around and tell me the sky is green and the grass is blue.
I'm not advocating for the bombing. I'm saying, the U.S. would have no one opposing them if they did it.
you are sitting here complaining on why Obama didn't bomb Syria... again, your lies are already exposed..
and F$A master Ford, said they are not to be trusted and he doesn't even want to arm them anymore...

oh wait Alasad want to strom Ghouta with a chemical attack while the inspectors of the UN just arrived, wow great plan... are you kidding me? why would Alasad risk such attack, Ghouta attack could be handled differently using other means... kill as many civilians? yes because Alasad benefits so much from killing civilians, killing civilians gives him more support... are you out of your mind? Alasad does not want any trouble with the people, he already has enough problems with the west and their puppets, so he needs the people badly.... demonize the rebels terrorists by attacking with them chemicals? that attack gave the terrorists so much media attention and more support, even plans to supply them more and etc.. again that attack only benefits the F$A terrorists, their only way to drag their masters to war in Syria and help save them... and you are prove of it, since you are complaining about Obama never bombing Syria... you are a lost kid, you let emotions control you, unfortunately you are not using God's greatest gift, brain...
You're idiotic. His main objective is killing people, to stay in power. You won't understand that because you would do the same exact thing if you were in power, based on your thinking.
lol, you're telling me about brains? You're a braindead zombie for the so-called "resistance axis."
You think a regime that did this Stand with Caesar: Stop Bashar al-Assad's Killing Machine | Facebook (warning: graphic photos in the link) won't gas its own people?

I'm not advocating for the bombing. I'm saying, the U.S. would have no one opposing them if they did it.

You're idiotic. His main objective is killing people, to stay in power. You won't understand that because you would do the same exact thing if you were in power, based on your thinking.
lol, you're telling me about brains? You're a braindead zombie for the so-called "resistance axis."
You think a regime that did this Stand with Caesar: Stop Bashar al-Assad's Killing Machine | Facebook (warning: graphic photos in the link) won't gas its own people?
yes again with same old propaganda... if Ceaser also said Alasad sunk the Titanic you would believe him, because it fits your agenda... don't try to hide F$A crimes with lies and propaganda... the problem with you is that you're not using your brain... why would some document their crime and keep it on a laptop so ceaser can take it? again you can't ask these simple questions, why, where, when, how, what, if you ask yourself those questions each time you hear such story you might wake up to the truth... again Alasad would not benefit anything from such a chemical attack as you claim... the only one that would beneift would be the F$A terrorists in order to drag their masters into this war...

@Syrian Lion .. too many fsa/nusra/qaeda fanboys here posting terrorist pov videos, let's see some of SAA in action vs these rats.
well they need to post such videos, they are losing badly, their morals is dead, they have to boost it with going crazy on online forum and making a big deal of destroying a vehicle and tank, its like a new war tactics...

but since you asked I will provide couple pictures...
for example this happens a lot, where the SAA capture terrorists...:coffee:

10314716_815738231840894_5028608995786166227_n.jpg

or news like this, capturing hill 101 in Homs shaer gas field..

11025748_815309638550420_4473739984574187216_n.jpg

or Syrian army along with tribal fighters liberate 21 villages in Haskah
10517952_814222598659124_8860591685902275667_n.jpg

there is more, but mostly graphic pictures...
now in terms of videos, I wont post them here, they are mostly graphic or contain graphic footage... and I'm more of political guy :agree:

well they need to post such videos, they are losing badly, their morals is dead, they have to boost it with going crazy on online forum and making a big deal of destroying a vehicle and tank, its like a new war tactics...

but since you asked I will provide couple pictures...
for example this happens a lot, where the SAA capture terrorists...:coffee:

10314716_815738231840894_5028608995786166227_n.jpg

or news like this, capturing hill 101 in Homs shaer gas field..

11025748_815309638550420_4473739984574187216_n.jpg

or Syrian army along with tribal fighters liberate 21 villages in Haskah
10517952_814222598659124_8860591685902275667_n.jpg

there is more, but mostly graphic pictures...
now in terms of videos, I wont post them here, they are mostly graphic or contain graphic footage... and I'm more of political guy :agree:
allrite, fair enuff.

good luck to Syria, hope you wipe out these filthy wahhabi terrorists soon. :tup:

allrite, fair enuff.

good luck to Syria, hope you wipe out these filthy wahhabi terrorists soon. :tup:
Thanks, I won't let you down, if I find a good video that is worth sharing, I will post it here and tag you! :-)

Syrian Opposition to Post Dead Detainees’ Photos

05caesar-web-articleLarge.jpg

The Syrian police defector known as Caesar (wearing a blue hooded jacket), who smuggled photographs that document the torture and execution of Syrian dissidents, appeared before the House Foreign Affairs Committee last year.

By MICHAEL R. GORDON

MARCH 4, 2015

WASHINGTON — The Syrian opposition on Wednesday began posting about 4,000 photographs of detainees who have died in President Bashar al-Assad’s prisons so that family members can try to identify the victims and potentially serve as plaintiffs in war crimes cases that could be filed in courts in Europe and possibly the United States.

Nearly 27,000 photos of Syrian detainees have been turned over to the F.B.I. for analysis, but the Syrian opposition is now taking the unusual step of publishing those in which the victims’ facial features have not been blurred or otherwise disguised, as they have been in the past because of privacy concerns. The pictures were smuggled out of Syria by a former Syrian police photographer and renowned defector, who uses the pseudonym Caesar.

Secretary of State John Kerry told a United Nations human rights body in Geneva on Monday that the photos Caesar provided show graphic evidence of torture at the hands of the Syrian government.

Many of the faces in the photos are emaciated. Some show signs of beatings. Some of the victims are women, and some are very young. Markings on their foreheads, which were applied by Syrian government officials, indicate the detention center where the prisoners were held and which security agency was responsible for them.

By publishing photos of the victims, the opposition is trying to make it possible for relatives to pick them out and, more important for potential legal action, confirm their nationalities. If some of the victims can be shown to have been dual citizens of Britain, Spain, Turkey, the United States or other countries, that would assist the effort to pursue charges for war crimes in courts in those nations, opponents of the Assad government say.

“It is essential that those responsible are brought before a court of law, whether that is The Hague, New York, London or Madrid,” said Toby Cadman, a London-based lawyer who is representing Caesar and his supporters.

The photos are being published on two opposition websites: a Facebook page,StandwithCaesar, maintained by Caesar’s supporters, and a site that focuses on the plight of political prisoners and missing Syrians, الجمعية السورية للمفقودين و معتقلي الرأي

“In order to be able to be effective in the pursuit of justice for the victims we must have witnesses and plaintiffs to begin the legal process in national courts where we are planning prosecutions against the Assad regime for war crimes,” said Mouaz Moustafa, who has served as a representative in Washington for Caesar. “It is also important to bring closure for families by helping them identify their missing loved ones.”

Caesar, who is now living in an undisclosed location in Europe, has played a central role in revealing human rights abuses at the hands of the Syrian government. He did not start out as an activist. Caesar was photographing accident scenes forSyria’s military police when the conflict erupted and he was assigned to take pictures of bodies from detention centers, many of which displayed signs of torture. Concluding that he was documenting war crimes, Caesar downloaded copies of the photos and defected.

Obama administration officials believe that the photos are authentic and have praised him for revealing the abuses. In July, Caesar visited Washington, where, wearing a hood to hide his identity, he briefed a congressional panel. He also appeared at the Holocaust Memorial Museum, visited the White House and met with Samantha Power, the American ambassador to the United Nations.

“Anyone who has seen the images will never forget them,” Mr. Kerry said on Monday. “Maimed bodies, people with their eyes gouged out, emaciated prisoners. It defies anybody’s sense of humanity.”

But Caesar’s revelations have not led to concerted international action against the Assad government. Russia’s veto power in the United Nations Security Council has posed an obstacle for referring war crimes allegations against Mr. Assad to the International Criminal Court. In providing the photos to the United States, Caesar and his supporters hoped that the Obama administration would help the legal efforts to hold the Assad government accountable.

In July, Caesar gave 26,948 of his photographs to the F.B.I., and the bureau was to evaluate their authenticity and provide assessments of its findings.

The painstaking work has been difficult, and there is no deadline for completing it, a senior American law enforcement official said in October.

To try to identify the victims, American officials have been using facial recognition software to compare the photos that Caesar provided with visa and passport photos in the State Department’s database and with photos in a separate terrorism database. But only a small number of possible identifications have been made, according to American lawmakers who were briefed on the results last year

As a result, Caesar’s supporters decided to take matters into their own hands by posting thousands of the photos.

“Regrettably, the F.B.I. has not yet disclosed its findings,” Mr. Cadman said. “That has prompted our team to make a very difficult decision to set up a process by which family members can go through a collection of images with a view to identifying missing loved ones that they believe were arbitrarily arrested, tortured and possibly murdered by the regime.”

If charges are pursued abroad or in the United States, Caesar may also testify, Mr. Moustafa, his representative, said.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/0...f-photos-of-dead-detainees.html?referrer&_r=2

Be warned guys: Some of the images are EXTREMELY graphic and disturbing. They are, however, the face of war as the butcher Assad and his foreign backers have chosen to torture innocent and defenseless Syrians to death. Don't look at the albums If you have a weak stomach.

Stand with Caesar: Stop Bashar al-Assad's Killing Machine | Facebook

Syrian Opposition to Post Dead Detainees’ Photos

View attachment 199409
The Syrian police defector known as Caesar (wearing a blue hooded jacket), who smuggled photographs that document the torture and execution of Syrian dissidents, appeared before the House Foreign Affairs Committee last year.

By MICHAEL R. GORDON

MARCH 4, 2015

WASHINGTON — The Syrian opposition on Wednesday began posting about 4,000 photographs of detainees who have died in President Bashar al-Assad’s prisons so that family members can try to identify the victims and potentially serve as plaintiffs in war crimes cases that could be filed in courts in Europe and possibly the United States.

Nearly 27,000 photos of Syrian detainees have been turned over to the F.B.I. for analysis, but the Syrian opposition is now taking the unusual step of publishing those in which the victims’ facial features have not been blurred or otherwise disguised, as they have been in the past because of privacy concerns. The pictures were smuggled out of Syria by a former Syrian police photographer and renowned defector, who uses the pseudonym Caesar.

Secretary of State John Kerry told a United Nations human rights body in Geneva on Monday that the photos Caesar provided show graphic evidence of torture at the hands of the Syrian government.

Many of the faces in the photos are emaciated. Some show signs of beatings. Some of the victims are women, and some are very young. Markings on their foreheads, which were applied by Syrian government officials, indicate the detention center where the prisoners were held and which security agency was responsible for them.

By publishing photos of the victims, the opposition is trying to make it possible for relatives to pick them out and, more important for potential legal action, confirm their nationalities. If some of the victims can be shown to have been dual citizens of Britain, Spain, Turkey, the United States or other countries, that would assist the effort to pursue charges for war crimes in courts in those nations, opponents of the Assad government say.

“It is essential that those responsible are brought before a court of law, whether that is The Hague, New York, London or Madrid,” said Toby Cadman, a London-based lawyer who is representing Caesar and his supporters.

The photos are being published on two opposition websites: a Facebook page,StandwithCaesar, maintained by Caesar’s supporters, and a site that focuses on the plight of political prisoners and missing Syrians, الجمعية السورية للمفقودين و معتقلي الرأي

“In order to be able to be effective in the pursuit of justice for the victims we must have witnesses and plaintiffs to begin the legal process in national courts where we are planning prosecutions against the Assad regime for war crimes,” said Mouaz Moustafa, who has served as a representative in Washington for Caesar. “It is also important to bring closure for families by helping them identify their missing loved ones.”

Caesar, who is now living in an undisclosed location in Europe, has played a central role in revealing human rights abuses at the hands of the Syrian government. He did not start out as an activist. Caesar was photographing accident scenes forSyria’s military police when the conflict erupted and he was assigned to take pictures of bodies from detention centers, many of which displayed signs of torture. Concluding that he was documenting war crimes, Caesar downloaded copies of the photos and defected.

Obama administration officials believe that the photos are authentic and have praised him for revealing the abuses. In July, Caesar visited Washington, where, wearing a hood to hide his identity, he briefed a congressional panel. He also appeared at the Holocaust Memorial Museum, visited the White House and met with Samantha Power, the American ambassador to the United Nations.

“Anyone who has seen the images will never forget them,” Mr. Kerry said on Monday. “Maimed bodies, people with their eyes gouged out, emaciated prisoners. It defies anybody’s sense of humanity.”

But Caesar’s revelations have not led to concerted international action against the Assad government. Russia’s veto power in the United Nations Security Council has posed an obstacle for referring war crimes allegations against Mr. Assad to the International Criminal Court. In providing the photos to the United States, Caesar and his supporters hoped that the Obama administration would help the legal efforts to hold the Assad government accountable.

In July, Caesar gave 26,948 of his photographs to the F.B.I., and the bureau was to evaluate their authenticity and provide assessments of its findings.

The painstaking work has been difficult, and there is no deadline for completing it, a senior American law enforcement official said in October.

To try to identify the victims, American officials have been using facial recognition software to compare the photos that Caesar provided with visa and passport photos in the State Department’s database and with photos in a separate terrorism database. But only a small number of possible identifications have been made, according to American lawmakers who were briefed on the results last year

As a result, Caesar’s supporters decided to take matters into their own hands by posting thousands of the photos.

“Regrettably, the F.B.I. has not yet disclosed its findings,” Mr. Cadman said. “That has prompted our team to make a very difficult decision to set up a process by which family members can go through a collection of images with a view to identifying missing loved ones that they believe were arbitrarily arrested, tortured and possibly murdered by the regime.”

If charges are pursued abroad or in the United States, Caesar may also testify, Mr. Moustafa, his representative, said.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/03/0...f-photos-of-dead-detainees.html?referrer&_r=2

Be warned guys: Some of the images are EXTREMELY graphic and disturbing. They are, however, the face of war as the butcher Assad and his foreign backers have chosen to torture innocent and defenseless Syrians to death. Don't look at the albums If you have a weak stomach.

Stand with Caesar: Stop Bashar al-Assad's Killing Machine | Facebook
:rofl::rofl: yes America's human rights is so pure and clean, no nukes were ever used, or other chemical weapons, and CIA torture and etc.. so ceaser went to America for human rights problems :rofl::rofl:.. this is America's stage act, torture and crap... they are the masters of torture...
this is nothing but more propaganda and lies and those pictures show no evidence of who did what or why... again why would someone record or document their crimes.. more lies and propaganda from ebray.. old stuff, bring something new... for example Alasad sinking the titanic is a good topic :lol:

I think that White Shroud groups will succeed in retaking towns and cities on the Euphrates once the Safavids on the other side of the border reach Al Qaim to export the fight into Al Bukamal.

335745_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg

what do you think

Why do you use " Safavids " in your posts ?

Isn't it insulting to thousands of men fighting ISIS in your country ?

:rofl::rofl: yes America's human rights is so pure and clean, no nukes were ever used, or other chemical weapons, and CIA torture and etc.. so ceaser went to America for human rights problems :rofl::rofl:.. this is America's stage act, torture and crap... they are the masters of torture...
this is nothing but more propaganda and lies and those pictures show no evidence of who did what or why... again why would someone record or document their crimes.. more lies and propaganda from ebray.. old stuff, bring something new... for example Alasad sinking the titanic is a good topic :lol:

Is it OK to torture thousands of people to death and even gouge out their eyes using techniques devised by Communists and Nazis because others purportedly kill using torture?

The reason why the genocidal regime photographed them all with one number and one letter tags is to identify each of the victims as well as the detention center where they were imprisoned so that Assadist military officials who ordered their deaths could have proof their orders were carried out.

Some of the victims from the few previously released photos have already been identified by their families like the anti-assad political prisoner Engineer Ahmed al-Nashwan from Daraa and the Syrian army defector Lieutenant Colonel Hussein Harmoush, who fled Syria in June 2011 before being abducted in southern Turkey by three Assadist intelligence operatives. Now that 4000 more photos are out, it is only a matter of time before the relatives of the victims identify them.

B9eBVP0CUAAK8VA.jpg
B8wMY19IIAALwU9.png

You can laugh now,but they'll be the ones laughing when you'll burn in hell alongside the tyrants you support.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom