What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I can clearly see the rebel 3 color not Nusra black flag. Another propaganda fail.
Which flag? There is no 3 color flag in the picture. I didn't put that pic here for your approval, Israel has acted as Nusra's air force since a year ago, that's nothing secret. You are basically the same.
Latest images of Airforce intelligence building in Aleppo.
After digging tunnels like rats underground, they missed the building and they couldn't capture it even after the explosion. If they weren't desperate, they wouldn't go under ground and dig for months like rats to blow a building up.

Digging a tunnel is rat behavior..
twitter news is mostly BS

Digging of tunnels during the siege is a method which has been used since ancient times, probably since Roman times. Even before medieval times.

Even Muslim armies used this method against Crusaders during the Crusades.

Digging a tunnel is rat behavior..
twitter news is mostly BS

One more thing: twitter is the source where I see the photos of dead Shiite invaders killed by IS during the clashes.

Digging of tunnels during the siege is a method which has been used since ancient times, probably since Roman times. Even before medieval times.

Even Muslim armies used this method against Crusaders during the Crusades.

One more thing: twitter is the source where I see the photos of dead Shiite invaders killed by IS during the clashes.

Still looks like rat behavior.
Not IRGC

Which flag? There is no 3 color flag in the picture.
023.1425666121.jpg

o_new-3-x5-3-star-free-syrian-republic-flag-syria-6a7c-jpg.7153

Israel has acted as Nusra's air force since a year ago, that's nothing secret. You are basically the same.
What u are babbling? Did IAF destroy air base with Assad's genocidal barrel bombers? Did IAF destroy encircled Wadi Daif or Aleppo prison which Nusra was storming leaving hundreds dead? Did IAF destroy a single shitty BMP?

All Israel did is destroying couple ILLEGAL shipments to Hezbollah terrorists. Total number of killed in all Israeli strikes combined was about 10, virtually all - foreign terrorists.

If Nusra could use IAF just for one day the war would be ended long time ago.

After digging tunnels like rats underground, they missed the building
Check pics. More than half of the building is destroyed. Another half is now standing on shaky land and I doubt it is useful. Also since this kind of buildings must have huge underground facilities (in case of air attack) and they are all destroyed.

Now it seems you also have eyesight problems. That flag doesn't not look like what you posted.

What u are babbling? Did IAF destroy air base with Assad's genocidal barrel bombers? Did IAF destroy encircled Wadi Daif or Aleppo prison which Nusra was storming leaving hundreds dead? Did IAF destroy a single shitty BMP?

All Israel did is destroying couple ILLEGAL shipments to Hezbollah terrorists. Total number of killed in all Israeli strikes combined was about 10, virtually all - foreign terrorists.

If Nusra could use IAF just for one day the war would be ended long time ago.

When you target those who are fightin Nusra, you are acting as their air force. You just can't increase it because it would turn in to an all out war, that's why you use coward hit and run attacks.

Check pics. More than half of the building is destroyed. Another half is now standing on shaky land and I doubt it is useful. Also since this kind of buildings must have huge underground facilities (in case of air attack) and they are all destroyed.

You really thought air force intelligence officers were working in that building after more than a year of fighting around it? That building is a ghost house and it's just a symbol of resistance. Rebels sacrificed hundreds of their fighters to capture that building with no success. It doesn't have any strategic value anymore.

Yes the building is damaged, but they couldn't capture the damaged building even after they blew it up like underground rats which is a huge failure.

Now it seems you also have eyesight problems. That flag doesn't not look like what you posted.
I see horizontal green, white and black strips.

When you target those who are fightin Nusra, you are acting as their air force. You just can't increase it because it would turn in to an all out war, that's why you use coward hit and run attacks.
IS also fights Nusra, that means everyone who bombs IS are Nusra air force? :rofl: Congrats, you just called IrAF and SyAF a "Nusra air force" :rofl:

In past 4 years we killed much less than there are dying in 1 day. So we have ZERO affect on civil war in Syria.

You really thought air force intelligence officers were working in that building after more than a year of fighting around it? That building is a ghost house and it's just a symbol of resistance. Rebels sacrificed hundreds of their fighters to capture that building with no success. It doesn't have any strategic value anymore.
You claimed that they failed to bomb the building. I proved u were wrong. Now u say its not important.

That building was used as fortress and snipe position.

Yes the building is damaged, but they couldn't capture the damaged building even after they blew it up like underground rats which is a huge failure.
Staying in that damaged building would be quite silly.

@Banu Hashim

Do you have a map or anything with information about the locations of tribes in the region

https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/قبائل_سوريا

https://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/عرب_سوريا

What do you need a map for?

I gather that you are interested in the tribal/clan/family makeup in Eastern Syria vis-a-vis nearby Anbar and Ninawa? Am I right?

I got material in Arabic aside from those two Wikipedia links in Arabic (there are references) but since you don't read Arabic too well it cannot be of much help.

See this link then;

The Islamic State and the Arab Tribes in Eastern Syria

See the notes and references too.

WIthout going into too much detail then the Arab tribes of Eastern Syria and Western and Northern Iraq are largely the same with slightly different clans etc. The all belong to the same few major tribal confederations.

The Shammar are a prominent tribe in Eastern Syria and they are all against Daesh. Some even fight alongside the Kurds which you might not like, lol.

@Antaréss

You are doing a fantastic job, sister. Please continue doing your excellent work.:cheers: Nobody is ever able to counter your facts. We all know why that is, lol. Determined and strong-willed Arab women are always the best.:enjoy:

Oh, border guards meet with border guards. Because that surely didn't happen when Asshead was in power.
If you haven't noticed, all border guards meet/see each other, on a daily basis, from both sides. Even if they are from countries that absolutely hate each other.

#Aleppo: Barrel Bombs Hit Qurtuba (Cordoba) District
That was another mosque, destroyed by the regime.
- :( "It is just a mosque...it doesn't matter" :( -

@Syrian Lion, am I wrong ?
Israeli soldiers chit chatting with Nusra terrorists in Golan.
Few days ago, when Netanyahu was at the US Congress :
a53j.jpg

Such images don't prove anything .
Al-Nusra have once kidnapped some Fijian U.N. peacekeepers and released them in Golan, where do you expect the U.N. peacekeepers to be ? near the borders .
But ALL the PMF members are Iraqis.there may be some images of a handful of Iranians, but that doesn't mean anything compared to the scale of the battles.
They keep saying Iranians are fighting whilst there aren't any but a handful of advisers and a few Islamists that managed to enter Samarra and protect the shrine.
There are many Iranians in Iraq, ISIS have killed all these in one day in Iraq :

Click to enlarge

Published by the Iranian media, few days ago :
  1. If you look at Photo #6, I counted at least (12 x 3 = 36) coffins which means Iranians in Iraq are not 'few' .
  2. I will presume that they were all killed in one day, but that rate is still high even if they were killed in 7 days.
  3. ISIS have never reached Al-Imamayn Al-Askariyain (as), therefore I don't think they were killed in Samarra'.
  4. If ISIS managed to kill that number of 'advisers' in short time, I don't think Sulaimani will succeed in Tikrit.
Update: The Iranian media actually says they are 58, not 36 .
Sources (Farsi): A - B - C - D - E

@Syrian Lion, hope you don't say 'you support ISIS', I have stated my opinion with regards to Iraq a while ago:
(ISIS vs ISF & Sectarian Shiite Militias vs Peshmerga = Evil vs Evil vs Evil).
This is my current trend .
The major problem isn't with the official Iraqi army, but with the sectarian pro-mullah militias fighting alongside with them. I don't have much reasons to trust these .
---------------------------------------------------------
@Banu Hashim, thank you bro :), keep your password somewhere else next time :yes4: .
---------------------------------------------------------
@1000:

1. The first source you provided belongs to January 2014 (click here).
2. The second source you provided belongs to 22th of January 2015 (click here).
3. My sources belong to (11 Esfand 1393) which is in Georgian Calendar (2th of March 2015).
4. How did your English sources post that 39 days earlier than the Iranian media ?
5. Was the Iranian media sleeping the entire January and February, to tell that after 39 days in 2th of March ?
6. I think it is obvious, your sources must be talking about another story.
7. Even if I am wrong, after all, a Shiite Facebook page said that 58 Iranians were killed in Iraq while defending the shrines. (click here).

As you can see, they said it themselves...unless if that Facebook page was practicing taqiya :p:, just kidding.

@1000, I guess you're annoyed again, why not have a Snickers ? :yu:
@Alshawi1234, lol, you say 7 months ago in Diyala and he says since Iran-Iraq war...which one of you is right ?, I guess no body ;) .
@Dr.Thrax, Serpentine has done NOTHING yet, he can either agree with the aforementioned or end up saying that the Shiite Facebook page which I took that from was practicing taqiya. See how each one of them tells a different story.
@Serpentine, sorry not today, you didn't prove it a 'lie' yet. I already said if that was a 'lie', your Facebook pages take the responsibility. I know what I am doing, you are between Scylla and Charybdis dear moderator.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom