What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

There are many Iranians in Iraq, ISIS have killed all these in one day in Iraq :

Click to enlarge

Published by the Iranian media, few days ago :
  1. If you look at Photo #6, I counted at least (12 x 3 = 36) coffins which means Iranians in Iraq are not 'few' .
  2. I will presume that they were all killed in one day, but that rate is still high even if they were killed in 7 days.
  3. ISIS have never reached Al-Imamayn Al-Askariyain (as), therefore I don't think they were killed in Samarra'.
  4. If ISIS managed to kill that number of 'advisers' in short time, I don't think Sulaimani will succeed in Tikrit.

Those are remnants of Iranian soldiers killed in the Iran-Iraq being taken to Iran on the Iran-Iraq border at a ceremony.

#Aleppo: Barrel Bombs Hit Qurtuba (Cordoba) District
That was another mosque, destroyed by the regime.
- :( "It is just a mosque...it doesn't matter" :( -

@Syrian Lion, am I wrong ?
Few days ago, when Netanyahu was at the US Congress :
a53j.jpg

Such images don't prove anything .
Al-Nusra have once kidnapped some Fijian U.N. peacekeepers and released them in Golan, where do you expect the U.N. peacekeepers to be ? near the borders .
There are many Iranians in Iraq, ISIS have killed all these in one day in Iraq :

Click to enlarge

1. If you look at Photo #6, I counted at least (12 x 3 = 36) coffins which means Iranians in Iraq are not 'few' .
  2. I will presume that they were all killed in one day, but that rate is still high even if they were killed in 7 days.
  3. ISIS have never reached Al-Imamayn Al-Askariyain (as), therefore I don't think they were killed in Samarra'.
  4. If ISIS managed to kill that number of 'advisers' in short time, I don't think Sulaimani will succeed in Tikrit.

@Syrian Lion, hope you don't say 'you support ISIS', I have stated my opinion with regards to Iraq a while ago:
(ISIS vs ISF & Sectarian Shiite Militias vs Peshmerga = Evil vs Evil vs Evil).
This is my current trend .
The major problem isn't with the official Iraqi army, but with the sectarian pro-mullah militias fighting alongside with them. I don't have much reasons to trust these .
---------------------------------------------------------
@Banu Hashim, thank you bro :), keep your password somewhere else next time :yes4: .
These are from iran Iraq war it have nothing to do with Iraq or Syria

You have to bring better lie next time

Oh I forgot all if your so called proofs are fabricated lies

hope you don't say 'you support ISIS', I have stated my opinion with regards to Iraq a while ago:
The major problem isn't with the official Iraqi army, but with the sectarian pro-mullah militias fighting alongside with them. I don't have much reasons to trust these .

Anyone that doesn't like ISF & Popular army ( volunteers | Paramilitary ) are with ISIS. And you won't find anyone in Iraq with your neutral stance, they're either IS terrorists or with the allied forces.

Your little knowledge about Iraq proves enough anyway, you shouldn't talk about us anymore. Put up another pro Saddam speech despite knowing he killed more innocent people as i've shown you recently.

Older times:

The-Quneitra-border-cross-008.jpg
Thank you, border guards being right next to each other is a normal thing. It's funny how the Assadists emphasize it when the rebels have the normal behavior, but when Asshead has that behavior, it's suddenly okay.

Lol the number of Iranians killed in Iraq is no more than a dozen. The images your showing are of Iranian KIA's from the Iran-Iraq war. Every now and then new bodies are found/ transfered for burial between the two countries.

Other victims were Iranian pilgrims, iranian pipeline workers (killed in Diyala over 7 months ago

Second of all, if they died fighting IS, then they are more than welcome and are martyrs. They left their families and country behind to come fight the worse creation on earth. We Iraqis are okay with it so what is it exacly to you?

@Antaréss you haven't answered my question yet, are you Alqaeda supporter ? :coffee:

and keep posting more lies please, with each post your lies are being exposed...

Thank you, border guards being right next to each other is a normal thing. It's funny how the Assadists emphasize it when the rebels have the normal behavior, but when Asshead has that behavior, it's suddenly okay.
it is not just that picture, I have a whole thread exposing Israel and F$A terrorists working together... Israel itself admits it, along with UN and etc...

@Antaréss you haven't answered my question yet, are you Alqaeda supporter ? :coffee:

and keep posting more lies please, with each post your lies are being exposed...

it is not just that picture, I have a whole thread exposing Israel and F$A terrorists working together... Israel itself admits it, along with UN and etc...
lol, Israel admits working with FSA?
That means they don't work with us.

Such images don't prove anything .
Al-Nusra have once kidnapped some Fijian U.N. peacekeepers and released them in Golan, where do you expect the U.N. peacekeepers to be ? near the borders .

Click to enlarge

Update: The Iranian media actually says they are 58, not 36 .
Sources (Farsi): A - B - C - D - E

@Syrian Lion, hope you don't say 'you support ISIS', I have stated my opinion with regards to Iraq a while ago:
@Banu Hashim, thank you bro :), keep your password somewhere else next time :yes4: .
@1000:

1. The first source you provided belongs to January 2014 (click here).
2. The second source you provided belongs to 22th of January 2015 (click here).
3. My sources belong to (11 Esfand 1393) which is in Georgian Calendar (2th of March 2015).
4. How did your English sources post that 39 days earlier than the Iranian media ?
5. Was the Iranian media sleeping the entire January and February, to tell that after 39 days in 2th of March ?
6. I think it is obvious, your sources must be talking about another story.
7. Even if I am wrong, after all, a Shiite Facebook page said that 58 Iranians were killed in Iraq while defending the shrines. (click here).

As you can see, they said it themselves...unless if that Facebook page was practicing taqiya :p:, just kidding.

@1000, I guess you're annoyed again, why not have a Snickers ? :yu:
@Alshawi1234, lol, you say 7 months ago in Diyala and he says since Iran-Iraq war...which one of you is right ?, I guess no body ;) .

Oh, such a pity man. I'm talking with a victim of heavy propaganda.

They are NOT Iranians killed in Iraq and Syria conflicts, they are soldiers whose bodies were found inside Iraqi territory recently and they were exchanged with bodies of some Iraqi soldiers found in Iran. They were all killed during Iran-Iraq war. Such a huge fail.

Let me assure you of something, if such number of Iranians are to be killed together in Syria or Iraq, at least ten times more terrorists will bite the dust in return.

Oh, such a pity man. I'm talking with a victim of heavy propaganda.

They are NOT Iranians killed in Iraq and Syria conflicts, they are soldiers whose bodies were found inside Iraqi territory recently and they were exchanged bodies of some Iraqi soldiers found in Iran. They were killed during Iran-Iraq war. Such a huge fail.

Let me assure you of something, if such numernof Iranians are to be killed together in Syria or Iraq, at least ten times more terrorists will bite the dust in return.
So your troops are invincible just like your imams are infallible? Hilarious. :omghaha:

They are the super human Persian master race, and if you doubt that you are a Wahhabi terrorist who must be killed. Welcome to Iranian mentality 101.

And you are a troll. I'm yet to see anything even slightly constructive from you for a while.
So your troops are invincible just like your imams are infallible? Hilarious. :omghaha:

No we are not. I just proved that what your friend said was a ridiculous and pathetic IS style propaganda. No we are not invincible, but considering the amount of rebels and terrorists we have killed directly and indirectly and how we bleed them from a distance, we have learned the game pretty good.
Meanwhile, keep killing 'high ranking Iranian generals and officers' in Twitter and show pics of martyred Iranian soldiers in Iran-Iraq war as casualties in Syria and Iraq.

And btw, your post obviously came out of desperation, please quote me only when you have anything valuable to add. ;)

Last edited:
Hasakah Province:

IS took over Tel Tamr and villages surrounding it completely.

IS regained the control of Tel Brak again.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom