What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

11046586_610023645808404_1851464325086178273_n.jpg

Earthquake...:confused:...kidding me ?, looks like SANA retards did not watch the video, they say that the Air-Force Intelligence building was destroyed by an 'earthquake'...
Every single comment was making fun of SANA....Al-Assad media for you .
He post picture of obama as Zionist while he lives in the US
I know about some people who shout 'death to America' and yet America is supporting them somewhere in the south of the Arabian Peninsula .
and in your dream, F$A terrorists will never control us Syrians, Syrians will never allow those terrorists to have anything or any place in Syria...
Syria will NEVER become a part of the so-called 'Persian Empire v2.0' .
As for you, just learn to swim, you'll have a nice trip via the Mediterranean Sea :) .
yeah but you post old videos, not important, look a tank got destroyed and etc..
If you claim there is something old...go on and prove yourself right .
but even if Assad used them so what? Why should he not use all the means at his disposal to win the war? And why is the use of chemical weapons a 'red line' but not a suicide bomb? Its all BS to scare the Syrian government to fight with one hand behind it's back.
@Dr.Thrax, there isn't any point in talking to someone who believes there isn't any problem if a president used chemical weapons to keep himself safe...anyone who reads what he wrote
will believe that it is a war between 'Al-Assad and Nazis'...and by the way suicide bomb isn't worse than a barrel bomb :
xslQi.jpg

look at this traitor, asking the west to invade Syria... and you call yourself Syrian? you are a traitor, and if you claim that this "Syrian Revolution" why do you need the west and others help? this shows that this war in Syria is all planned out... and you are prove of it, your betrayal shows it all...
We don't want westerners to invade Syria...but we want them to keep an eye at the foreign mercenaries that Al-Assad brought...they will create a new terror list if they did what I am saying .
What about those who didn't only ask for support BUT ACTUALLY BROUGHT sectarian militias from Afghanistan, Iran, Southern Iraq and Southern Iraq ?, are they Syrians or something ?
yes because Alasad benefits so much from killing civilians, killing civilians gives him more support...
He does, killing civilians makes people give up...since the coward regime keeps detaining women..., which means so much for Muslims .
Same goes for children .
so he needs the people badly....
Yes !, you finally managed to make sense, he BADLY NEEDS US, but when found that there isn't any hope left as we don't want him anymore...he decided to follow the will of his father (curse be upon both of them) .
demonize the rebels terrorists by attacking with them chemicals?
By killing victims...and putting the blame on victims themselves .
or wait you don't understand the concept of independence and sovereignty,
Back to your 'sovereignty' ?, we have seen how he kept barking when Turks got in for Sulaiman Shah, but when his foreign sectarian terrorists roam the country 24/7 it is called 'sovereignty' .
you have no reason or logic left in you...
Guess who is talking about 'reasons' or 'logic'...well keep fleeing...I'd like to remind everyone of what Bishop Ibrahim told the media few days before he was kidnapped :
"There is no persecution of Christians and there is no single plan to kill Christians. Everyone respects Christians, bullets are random and not targeting the Christians because they are Christians." - Available online .

If he was not anti-FSA why would they ever kidnap him ?, on the other hand we have got Al-Assad...who had been whining and crying 'I am protecting minorities', but unfortunately Bishop Ibrahim refuted his claims...which is another reason why Al-Assad is the one who had kidnapped them .

So instead of wasting our time here get back to that thread, and ANSWER ME...'Mr. all Logic and Sovereignty' : defence.pk/threads/middle-eastern-christians-flee-violence-for-ancient-homeland-of-orthodoxy.355274/page-17
--------------------------
I'm more of political guy
:coffee:

Last edited:
11046586_610023645808404_1851464325086178273_n.jpg

Earthquake...:confused:...kidding me ?, looks like SANA retards did not watch the video, they say that the Air-Force Intelligence building was destroyed by an 'earthquake'...
Every single comment was making fun of SANA....Al-Assad media for you .
I know about some people who shout 'death to America' and yet America is supporting them somewhere in the south of the Arabian Peninsula .
Syria will NEVER become a part of the so-called 'Persian Empire v2.0' .
As for you, just learn to swim, you'll have a nice trip via the Mediterranean Sea :) .
If you claim there is something old...go on and prove yourself right .
@Dr.Thrax, there isn't any point in talking to someone who believes there isn't any problem if a president used chemical weapons to keep himself safe...anyone who reads what he wrote
will believe that it is a war between 'Al-Assad and Nazis'...and by the way suicide bomb isn't worse than a barrel bomb :
xslQi.jpg

We don't want westerners to invade Syria...but we want them to keep an eye at the foreign mercenaries that Al-Assad brought...they will create a new terror list if they did what I am saying .
What about those who didn't only ask for support BUT ACTUALLY BROUGHT sectarian militias from Afghanistan, Iran, Southern Iraq and Southern Iraq ?, are they Syrians or something ?
He does, killing civilians makes people give up...since the coward regime keeps detaining women..., which means so much for Muslims .
Same goes for children .
Yes !, you finally managed to make sense, he BADLY NEEDS US, but when found that there isn't any hope left as we don't want him anymore...he decided to follow the will of his father (curse be upon both of them) .
By killing victims...and putting the blame on victims themselves .
Back to your 'sovereignty' ?, we have seen how he kept barking when Turks got in for Sulaiman Shah, but when his foreign sectarian terrorists roam the country 24/7 it is called 'sovereignty' .
Guess who is talking about 'reasons' or 'logic'...well keep fleeing...I'd like to remind everyone of what Bishop Ibrahim told the media few days before he was kidnapped :
"There is no persecution of Christians and there is no single plan to kill Christians. Everyone respects Christians, bullets are random and not targeting the Christians because they are Christians." - Available online .

If he was not anti-FSA why would they ever kidnap him ?, on the other hand we have got Al-Assad...who had been whining and crying 'I am protecting minorities', but unfortunately Bishop Ibrahim refuted his claims...which is another reason why Al-Assad is the one who had kidnapped them .

So instead of wasting our time here get back to that thread, and ANSWER ME...'Mr. all Logic and Sovereignty' : defence.pk/threads/middle-eastern-christians-flee-violence-for-ancient-homeland-of-orthodoxy.355274/page-17
--------------------------
:coffee:
More lies, where does sana even mention the word intelligence hq... See you expose yourself... Keep posting... Again I don't read all your crap the way you write is really messy, keep it short and sweet and don't cherry pick my posts, you either quote everything or you don't... Because in my other comments I already have answered your lies..

Also make up stuff and lies, try harder next time trying to bring Christians in this... Look Christians will never support MB terrorists or nu$ra terrorists and we already discussed this.. So if you want my replies I suggest you go back and read all of my post don't cherry pick it...

A big hunt:

18 JN main commanders were killed after a SyAF Mig-29 targeted the building in which they were holding a meeting in Idlib province. Joulani, the leader of JN was also present but he escaped death this time, but he'll also come to an end in one of these bombings.

3 of the dead commanders:

Abu Omar al-Kurdi
Abu al-Bara' al-Ansari
Abu Mos'ab al Falastini

Samir Hijazi Aka Abu Humam al-Suri is the absolute military commander of #JN#AQ. he was killed by Syrian Air Force. He fought with OBL.

Elijah J. Magnier (@EjmAlrai) | Twitter

------------------------

Great, that's the kind of news we need to hear in Syria. Just target the heads of snake, if they grow back, target them again.

#Aleppo: More Than 20 Martyred In Qadhi Askar Due To Barrel Bombs
B_VV8A-WwAAXVm0.jpg

B_VWB7sWcAAlSVx.jpg

B_VWIa3WAAATN19.jpg

B_VWOEUWYAEggTa.jpg

11046630_7596d.jpg

11034277_7a412.jpg

18 JN main commanders were killed after a SyAF Mig-29 targeted the building in which they were holding a meeting in Idlib province. Joulani, the leader of JN was also present but he escaped death this time, but he'll also come to an end in one of these bombings.

3 of the dead commanders:

Abu Omar al-Kurdi
Abu al-Bara' al-Ansari
Abu Mos'ab al Falastini
Abu Mus'ab Al-Falasteeni and Abu Al-Bara' Al-Ansari were killed by the US-led coalition airstrikes in Idlib last February right after they seized the Base 46. By America itself, not by those who keep shouting 'death to America' . More sources (Arabic): A - B - C - D
More lies, where does sana even mention the word intelligence hq
1. Posted right after the incident.
2. People of Aleppo denied that there was any 'earthquake', have fun reading what Syrians told SANA : Click Here
3. Or read the entire REPORT .
Because in my other comments I already have answered your lies..
You have answered nothing, and you will NEVER answer anything. You ignored my posts in the aforementioned thread, everyone can see that if they visit the thread .
Besides, you just claimed that you had given answers to my posts a long time before I joined the forum so I asked you to give me links to your alleged answers, but you did not provide any link....which proves either me or you, wrong .
try harder next time trying to bring Christians in this...
I don't need Christians anymore, I've got Muslims...who represent the oppressed majority in Syria .
Even if all Christians are pro-Assad (which is definitely untrue), this doesn't give you the permission to stand against the majority and support the genocidal operations committed by Al-Assad .
Look Christians will never support MB terrorists or nu$ra terrorists and we already discussed this..
It is not about MB or Al-Nusra, but who needs your support ?, you just stop saying 'We Syrians' because even if :
  1. I believed you are a Syrian Christian.
  2. I believed that %100 of Syrian Christians support Al-Assad.
- Christians do NOT represent more than 10% of Syrians .
- More than 95% of the victims are Syrian Muslims .
- Mosques that were destroyed are far more than churches in number .

And by the way, I discussed...not 'we discussed', the only thing you did is that you kept repeating your nonsense, and that's not only me but many members have noticed that .
Did you see the latest 400 photos of the tortured prisoners ?, no you just keep saying 'propaganda' which means you are speechless .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Syrian Lion, wouldn't you stop your blah-blah ?, I support Maria Sharapova fine now ?
The photos were leaked by a defector .

Last edited:
@Antaréss what are you talking about, I already replied to your lies and propaganda, and if you are looking for my previous posts, you can go to my profile and check out my comments and threads..
and in that picture you posted about Sana, the word intelligence was not even mentioned yet you made a up a lie and said that they did... that was my comment...
again like I said before, don't cherry pick my comments, or you can't do any better?, you take what fits your agenda trying to twist my words and etc... just like F$A terrorists supporters here, they only post false news and when their own source is used against them that source becomes false and not credible anymore....

and those pictures show nothing, only God knows who did it..,. again it doesn't make sense to why would someone want to document their crimes.. oh yes so a guy named ceaser can take it and give it USA... that makes perfect sense....

you are Alqaeda supporter, right?

@Antaréss what are you talking about, I already replied to your lies and propaganda, and if you are looking for my previous posts, you can go to my profile and check out my comments and threads..
and in that picture you posted about Sana, the word intelligence was not even mentioned yet you made a up a lie and said that they did... that was my comment...
again like I said before, don't cherry pick my comments, or you can't do any better?, you take what fits your agenda trying to twist my words and etc... just like F$A terrorists supporters here, they only post false news and when their own source is used against them that source becomes false and not credible anymore....

and those pictures show nothing, only God knows who did it..,. again it doesn't make sense to why would someone want to document their crimes.. oh yes so a guy named ceaser can take it and give it USA... that makes perfect sense....

you are Alqaeda supporter, right?
The guy uses the alias Caesar, which in Arabic would sound like "Kay-sar." So the name isn't foreign to Arabic, it's just an alias.
And he had 26,948 photos of tortured detainees, most of the detainees had markings of where they were tortured, killed, when, etc.

The First Army hits one of the strongholds that stationed Iranian militias on Qreen hill with a TOW missile.
Islamic Front | Bombing a building on the outskirts of Ariha in the Idlib countryside.
Halab News Network: The Sham Front hits the gas storages with hell cannons which cause direct hits 3-5-2015

SAA Facebook page on targeting the JN meeting:

Based on highly accurate intel from SyAF intelligence regarding high value targets in a meeting in Idlib.

SyAF attack gunship leveled the building where the meeting was held, killing 18 top of the line al-Nusra terrorists leaders, including Abu Hamam al-Shami the military leader of al-Nusra terrorists.

Also, reports indicated that the supreme Emir of al-Nusra front al-Jawlani was injured in the airstrike.

Terrorists yesterday failed to attack SyAF intelligence HQ in Aleppo. Today, SyAF intelligence returned the favor.

Oh you again.
Al-Nusrats themselves confimred that their top military commander was sent to hell. Now what are you trying to deny?

Of course you must be sad. Israeli soldiers chit chatting with Nusra terrorists in Golan. 2 sides of the same coin. Yesterday was a big loss for AQ and Israel.

02~3.jpg

Oh you again.
Al-Nusrats themselves confimred that their top military commander was sent to hell. Now what are you trying to deny?
So 18 commanders turned into 1? BTW Syrian MiG-29th can use precise strikes at all.

Of course you must be sad. Israeli soldiers chit chatting with Nusra terrorists in Golan. 2 sides of the same coin. Yesterday was a big loss for AQ and Israel.

02~3.jpg
I can clearly see the rebel 3 color not Nusra black flag. Another propaganda fail.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom