What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

twitter news is mostly BS

Yea Twitter is BS, that's why you Shiites prefer the neutral Syrian state TV channels instead :omghaha:

Syrianleaders772.JPG

Syrianleaders770.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------

The images your showing are of Iranian KIA's from the Iran-Iraq war.

BS.

Iranian pilgrims

BS.

iranian pipeline workers

And more BS.

You guys need to stop denying the undeniable!

Some good news:

SyAF precise air strike killed 26 Daesh scums in Eastern areas of Hamah province. 2 prominent commanders of 'Wilayat al Badiyah' or Desert province according to Daesh geographic maps were sent to hell with those other 24.

In other news, Tiger forces liberated oil and gas plants in Jazal area east of Shaer mountain in a surprise attack.

11014980_343846309154561_6906539793091978058_n.jpg

And in another good news, 22 killed and 18 injured in an infighting between Nus-Rat front and a mini-terrorist group called Sham al Rasul in Beit Sahm, south of Damascus.

Last night, Sham front, Nus-Rat front, JMWA and Fawj al Aval launched a heavy attack against Handarat hill in Aleppo and after suffering casualties from heavy shelling of SAA, they retreated back in to their holes.

Last edited:
SyAF.....

Anus-rats......

No more............

:D

Perfect job

Some good news:

SyAF precise air strike killed 26 Daesh scums in Eastern areas of Hamah province. 2 prominent commanders of 'Wilayat al Badiyah' or Desert province according to Daesh geographic maps were sent to hell with those other 24.

In other news, Tiger forces liberated oil and gas plants in Jazal area east of Shaer mountain in a surprise attack.

11014980_343846309154561_6906539793091978058_n.jpg

And in another good news, 22 killed and 18 injured in an infighting between Nus-Rat front and a mini-terrorist group called Sham al Rasul in Beit Sahm, south of Damascus.

Last night, Sham front, Nus-Rat front, JMWA and Fawj al Aval launched a heavy attack against Handarat hill in Aleppo and after suffering casualties from heavy shelling of SAA, they retreated back in to their holes.
Heavy SAA shelling also flattened lots of houses and killed lots of civilians. Just FYI.

Heavy SAA shelling also flattened lots of houses and killed lots of civilians. Just FYI.

Funny how you don't blame those idiots who attacked first. You can't cheer for a Nusra led attack and then cry about civilian casualties. There were no reported civilian casualties, but yes, unfortunately civilians are a part of this ugly war's casualties.

Funny how you don't blame those idiots who attacked first. You can't cheer for a Nusra led attack and then cry about civilian casualties. There were no reported civilian casualties, but yes, unfortunately civilians are a part of this ugly war's casualties.
Oh, so if rebels want to take back territory and that justifies the killing of civilians, then with your logic, Rebels would have every right to kill civilians to defend from Assad's attacks. But they don't do that. And obviously, coming from a regime source, they would say there were no regime or civilian casualties.

Oh, so if rebels want to take back territory and that justifies the killing of civilians, then with your logic, Rebels would have every right to kill civilians to defend from Assad's attacks. But they don't do that. And obviously, coming from a regime source, they would say there were no regime or civilian casualties.

What do you mean 'take back'? It's a part of Syrian territory and Syrian government is responsible for every inch of Syrian soil. You don't accept that? Then accept the consequences. This is a war and no one distributes candies in a war.

As I said no civilian casualties were reported in last night attacks and there are barely any civilians living near Handarat hill.

SAA shelled around the hill were the terrorists were attacking from.

And don't cry over civilian casualties, you are the same one who stood dead silent when Zahran Aloush the stooge launched hundreds of rockets into Damascus killing tens of civilians.

What do you mean 'take back'? It's a part of Syrian territory and Syrian government is responsible for every inch of Syrian soil. You don't accept that? Then accept the consequences. This is a war and no one distributes candies in a war.

As I said no civilian casualties were reported in last night attacks and there are barely any civilians living near Handarat hill.

SAA shelled around the hill were the terrorists were attacking from.

And don't cry over civilian casualties, you are the same one who stood dead silent when Zahran Aloush the stooge launched hundreds of rockets into Damascus killing tens of civilians.
Nope, I didn't stand silent. I was going to reply to your post, but the thread locked down and I did condemn his idiocy. But still, Zahran shelling like an idiot and killing ~10 civilians doesn't justify Asshead killing 80,000.

#Fatality: Four More Fatimiyoun Battalion Foreign Terrorists Were Sent Back To Hell

Click to enlarge
Names: Mehdi Saberi, Sayyid-Naser Husaini, Habibullah Haydari and Ahmad Rajabi.
All of them were Afghans, brainwashed by Mojo Jojo before he sent them to be killed in Syria, they held their funeral in Qum, Iran.

Sources (Farsi):
A - B - C - D
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Fatality: FSA Gives The Enemy Wings To Fly
These sources are old and not talking about the same subject, one of them belongs to January 2015, the other belongs to January 2014, they both have nothing to do with anything I said otherwise I want photos for the alleged Iraqi soldiers with in the date (1-7 March 2015), are there any ?
Anyone that doesn't like ISF & Popular army ( volunteers | Paramilitary ) are with ISIS. And you won't find anyone in Iraq with your neutral stance, they're either IS terrorists or with the allied forces.
Not true, everyone is afraid that the heroic militias might hurt innocents to revenge their loss to ISIS .
I told you that I've been in Iraq since 2013, you don't need to waste your time telling me non-factual things, don't you remember when Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq killed tens of Sunnis in Mus'ab bin Umair mosque in Diyala province after they had lost to ISIS ? (click here), ISIS beat them hard then they come to seek revenge on innocents .
What about that video, in which your volunteers destroyed a Sunni mosque in Diyala, insulting Umar bin Al-Khattab (ra) using very filthy words ?, you ignored it .
Second of all, if they died fighting IS, then they are more than welcome and are martyrs.
That's not my point, you said "there aren't Iranian fighters in Iraq but only 'advisers' which is why I replied to you", as for their destiny it depends on their deeds...
We Iraqis are okay with it so what is it exacly to you?
You Southerners are OK, but Northerners cannot trust Iranians as they have once been in a long war against them, I have got every right I need to speak for Iraqi Sunnis .
I just proved that what your friend said was a ridiculous and pathetic IS style propaganda.
It wasn't an ISIS propaganda, that is what I read on Shiite Facebook pages, be it right or wrong I am not interested, terrorists kill terrorists :
L00q1.jpg

but considering the amount of rebels and terrorists we have killed
Nice admission, you admitted you are killing my people to save your rat. I guess that was enough to make everything clear to readers .
your post obviously came out of desperation
Let us see who is desperate, the only thing you and your fans did is that you picked up from either :

1. 58 Iranians were killed in Iraq.
2. Shiite Facebook pages which I took that from were telling lies.

You picked up #2, so stop blaming us for falling for 'Shiite propaganda' .
Be it true or false, I have nothing to lose .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Syrian Lion, did they give you the momentum to speak ?, I do not support Al-Qa'ida and its ideology.
Take your time with me, to count how many mosques the regime will destroy, there were 2 mosques destroyed by the regime only since I have joined the forum, I posted of that .

Last edited:
Hawks of the Hill Brigades - Hitting a tank with a TOW missile on the Handarat Front 3-7-2015.
Rebels are in control of Handarat town, the hill however is contested, both regime and rebels fighting for it.

First Coastal Division - Dowreen Hill - Destruction of a bulldozer with TOW missile. 6-3-2015 That view of the missile is beautiful.
First Coastal Division - Latakia Countryside - Destruction of a 57mm cannon with a TOW missile on Talla Tower. 6-3-2015.

Islamic Front || Hitting militia positions with a 60mm mortar after storming a position North of Aleppo.

Sham Legion || Aleppo Countryside || Hitting Assad's gangs in Air Force Intelligence with 106mm shells with confirmed hits.

Ahrar al Sham Nasheed:

The FSA forces affiliated with Burkan al-Furat military operation room battled ISIS in the village of Zour Magar near the city of Jarablus.

FSA rebels gained control of Handarat hill and Tall al-Madafeh in the northern outskirts of Aleppo City after attacking and killing several regime forces and their supporting local and foreign militias in both areas. They also destroyed a regime tank killing all crew.

Rebels destroyed tank at Handarat front with TOW-ATGM. Assadists bbqued in their metal coffin.

Some activists report that the rebels retreated from Handarat Hill but they are still in control of Tall al-Madafa after they repelled a regime attempt to retake the hill overseeing Aleppo Central Prison.

The regime had tried for months to take the area around Handarat, cutting off opposition-held areas of Aleppo city. However, rebels have turned the tide, including the defeat of a regime offensive last month with heavy casualties suffered by Syrian troops and their allies.

The rebels also said the Free Syrian Army has bombarded pro-Assad militias and their fortifications in Bashkoy, the one village they were able to hold after the ill-fated February offensive.

The opposition claimed that it bombed the remaining structure of the Air Force Intelligence building in northwest Aleppo city. The complex was heavily damaged earlier this week by an underground bomb while killed dozens of regime troops.

Fawj al Aval launched a heavy attack against Handarat hill in Aleppo and after suffering casualties from heavy shelling of SAA, they retreated back in to their holes.

Last month, you also said the killing and capturing more than 50 assadist soldiers during the hit and run attack in Al maisat hill "achieved nothing". They didn't retreat from Handarat"after suffering casualties" lol but because they aren't stupid, and as far as they are concerned, holding positions on the empty hill isn't important and it's tactically indefensible against aerial attack. Their plan is to wear down and bleed the enemy slowly using guerrilla warfare in battle.

Hezbollah Sources - One of Hezbollah best snipers "Mohamed Abdulmunim" sent to rot in hell byRebels in Southern Syria.

B_harmAUYAA_Y5X (1).jpg

Funerals for 7 Iranian Revolutionary Guards Killed in Syria
Asr Iran reports on funerals for 7 Revolutionary Guards troops killed in Syria.

The article follows the template of not revealing details of where the troops died, repeating the formula that they were killed “defending the Sayyeda Zeinab shrine” in southern Damascus.

Iranian fighters have been involved in Syrian regime operations south of Damascus and northwest of Aleppo in recent weeks.

تشییع پیکر 7 شهید مدافع حرم در مشهد

Former Head of Political Security Ghazaleh Leaves Hospital After Beating — Or Shooting — and Dismissal
Rustom Ghazaleh, until last month one of the Assad regime’s most powerful figures, has left hospital after he was beaten — or shot — following his dismissal as Head of Political Security.

Ghazaleh was admitted to the intensive care unit of a Damascus hospital in late February, less than 24 hours after he was fired.

Accounts differ on the exact cause of his injuries, although all converge that Ghazaleh was punished for offending other figures in the Assad regime.

“Political sources” told Lebanon’s Daily Star that Ghazaleh was beaten on the orders of Lieutenant General Rafik Shehadeh, the head of military intelligence. He was summoned to Shehadeh’s office, attacked by the general’s bodyguards, and dumped at the entrance of the hospital.

Ghazaleh’s offense was his refusal to hand over his villa in his native village of Qarfa in Daraa Province to military personnel from Iran and Hezbollah. The Iranians and Hezbollah allies have been helping direct a counter-offensive against rebels south of Damascus.

However, other sources have given EA a different account. They say Ghazaleh may have been shot in the shoulder as punishment alongside his dismissal. The “crime” was his declaration to Syrian fighters, whom he recruited to protect his village, that Qardaha — the ancestral hometown of President Assad — can be controlled by the rebels, but that Qarfa must never be lost.

Ghazaleh was the long-time head of Syrian intelligence in Lebanon before Damascus’s forces withdrew in 2005. He was also a key liaison with Iranian officials supporting the Assad regime.

Rustom Ghazaleh leaves hospital after ‘beating’ | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

Last edited:

What's funny is that when Israel says it's responding to 4,500 rockets fired at them from civilian areas, people like you go crazy about civilian casualties in retaliatory strikes.

When Syrian army kills civilians, you become much more 'understanding' and say how the terrorists are using civilian areas and how unfortunate it is that civilians are killed, but "that's war"

Tell me, how can you be such a blatant hypocrite?

They also destroyed a regime tank killing its five-member crew.
None of Asshead's tanks used 5 men crews. In fact, no MBTs use a 5 man crew, T-55 has 4, T-62 has 4, T-72 has 3, etc.
2S1 Gvozdika and 2S3 Akatsiya don't have a 5 man crew, either, they're both 4 man crew. Just a correction, don't want the Iranians to pounce on that fact and claim that your entire post is irrelevant because of it. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom