What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Couldn't agree more. They're so cowards, never dared to attack a strong Muslim country. The best example is Iraq which had humiliated them and yet they didn't pick on them but after the American invasion and guess what? They try to take the credit for that. :-) Exactly as you described them, vultures who only attack dead ones. Nations like that are not respected and will never win as they've never done for more than 1400 years. I hope the next demise of Persia will be the last.

Lol
Look at yourself.
All of your Arab Leaders (including Saddam Hussain and Ardogan) are/were sitting in the lap of US, and people like you talk about glory? Even all your Takfiri brothers (like Taliban and al-Qaida and ISIS) have been given illegal birth by West, but your are blind to it.

This is Lanah of Allah upon you that Takfiri Kharijies are born in your ranks, who are not reluctant to slaughter even you yourself. This is the glory that you are talking about? Whole Free World spit on you and you talk about glory? Let us talk about your glory... what have you done in front of WEST for the last 100 years? Nothing.

Your Arab King of Saudia even hate your another Qatari King. It is same like ISIS slaughter al-Nusra... and you talk about your glory?
Your glory is only this that WEST uses you like Tissue Paper in wiping out Qadafi and all others who oppose US interests. There is nothing more to say about your glory.

Couldn't agree more. They're so cowards, never dared to attack a strong Muslim country. The best example is Iraq which had humiliated them and yet they didn't pick on them but after the American invasion and guess what? They try to take the credit for that. :-) Exactly as you described them, vultures who only attack dead ones. Nations like that are not respected and will never win as they've never done for more than 1400 years. I hope the next demise of Persia will be the last.

Sure, nations like Jordan are respected. At least we don't wait for our pilot to be burned alive and then claim that we have destroyed 20% of ISIS :lol: and our 'king' doesn't go for a Hollywood style air operation to cool down the angered population. Jordan is indeed the country to be respected.

No matter how much you cry, we are here to help bleed the terrorists and their supporters and we won't stop till the last one of them. You can kill as many of us as you can on this forum and social media and type us to death.

Last edited:
Sure, nations like Jordan are respected. At least we don't wait for our pilot to be burned alive and then claim that we have destroyed 20% of ISIS :lol: and our 'king' doesn't go for a Hollywood style air operation to cool down the angered population. Jordan is indeed the country to be respected.
Yes, it is well respected actually and your own president confirmed that yesterday. We didn't wait, we had been fighting them before the capture of our pilot, and our response has been earth-shaking on them, 20% of their assets were destroyed in three days, burning our single hero was a turning point for accelerating the end of ISIS. Unlike your own officers who have been getting killed left and right in Syria and Iraq. However, their death news were published worldwide, not that anybody throw a tantrum about them but rather as a proof of Iranian involvement. See? The difference between the reaction on death of a one single Jordanian and dozens of Iranians?
No matter how much you cry, we are here to help bleed the terrorists and their supporters and we won't stop till the last one of them. You can kill as many of us as you can on this forum and type us to death.
Neither terror sponsor country nor it's loyal citizens can claim fighting terrorism, this is illogical. Anyway, I'm not posting death to this or that as you do in your Fridays prayers, you're actually being stifled through economic war and on grounds in Syria.

Good night :)

11058646_343926972479828_3688521337915941590_n.jpg

:(

lol

ab.jpg

You beloved Iraqi dictator aka Sadam after attacking his people by CW invaded Kuwait as an Arab country, and therefore the humiliation would go to those who fought him after supporting him for a decade. what you did back then could be described exactly like what a vulture does waging a war against Iran 'cause you thought that Iran had become weak due to the 1979 revolution.
Jordan as a respectful kingdom could easily destroy ISIS and take its whole credit for it as you did it a couple of weeks ago by destroying 20% of ISIL in 3 days as we are well aware it's easy-peasy for ya ...

this just in :

SyAF kills 9 Anus-rats commander with precision strike

report $ay the attack was carried out with Iranian Ghassed TV-guided heavy bomb

Rest in hell

Yes, it is well respected actually and your own president confirmed that yesterday. We didn't wait, we had been fighting them before the capture of our pilot, and our response has been earth-shaking on them, 20% of their assets were destroyed in three days, burning our single hero was a turning point for accelerating the end of ISIS. Unlike your own officers who have been getting killed left and right in Syria and Iraq. However, their death news were published worldwide, not that anybody throw a tantrum about them but rather as a proof of Iranian involvement. See? The difference between the reaction on death of a one single Jordanian and dozens of Iranians?

You didn't dare to set foot on Syria and yet you lost a pilot, and you dare to come here and tell me that you had no casualties? Fighting Daesh on the ground requires balls and dignity, does your country have either of them? No, you are just good for smuggling weapons for your stooges in Southern Syria, that's it. And lol about that 20% again, no you actually destroyed 99% of IS assets, actually our own king did it with his F-16, he also jumped out of plane and killed hundreds in the way back to air base.
Neither terror sponsor country nor it's loyal citizens can claim fighting terrorism, this is illogical. Anyway, I'm not posting death to this or that as you do in your Fridays prayers, you're actually being stifled through economic war and on grounds in Syria.

Good night :)

Terrorist is just a relative term, you may consider me a terrorist and I may consider you a terrorist, that can change.

Yet under all the 'economic war', Arab countries are crying and talking about Iran 24/7. :lol:

@Serpentine Handarat Hill is heavily contested, Handarat Town was captured but lost again (due to extremely heavy and indiscriminate Grad rocket shelling), and now a part of it again under control of the rebels, and the supply route to Bashkoy is now cut. Your little encirclement plan was a complete failure, both times.

Universities in rebel-held parts of Aleppo will be activated soon, by IF. IF are looking for anyone who has PhDs & other degrees in order to teach. I'm sure terrorists want people to be educated, right?

Daesh are attacking rebels south of Mare' to cut their supply line to Handarat (again, regime + Daesh co-operation) and they are attacking rebels at Bir Qassab in Damascus (again, regime + Daesh co-operation.)

Last edited:
First of all, Bismillah :

At the ominous anniversary of the 1963 coup, we ask God to put in Hell each of :
8March1.jpg

1. Sulaiman Al-Assad (The grandfather): Who betrayed Syria for the sake of France.
2. Hafiz Al-Assad (the father): Who had given up Golan to zionists.
3. Bashar Al-Assad (the son): Who is selling us to filthy Mojo Jojo of Iran.

May God curse them all and keep them in Hell.

@Banu Hashim | @Dr.Thrax | @ebray | @JUBA | @Halimi | @Aslan | @Mosamania | etc
When I say the ones that are fighting ISIS in Iraq, are not any better than ISIS itself...I mean it :

The terrorists fighting terrorists in Salah Al-Deen in Iraq, have beheaded a shepherd, then they added their trademark (i.e. vulgarism). His name is Abu Umar Al-Shammari and he had 6 children. I don't recommend you to see it but keep reading if you wish to see it using a search engine.

WARNING ! :
The following are steps to find a video with graphic content using a search engine, if you don't wish to see such things do not hit the button below.

Use a search engine to look for: 3b3k3l4t .
2. There will be a link to SendVid.com followed by 3b3k3l4t, follow that link (warning, disturbing content.)

Now if you have watched the video, tell me what is the difference ISIS and them ?

The difference is that ISIS do it in public, while everyone else does it in secret. Why doesn't the world call it TERRORISM ? because the ones that are involved in this are not Sunni Muslims, that is the only reason, the world is worse than a hypocrite .

By the way, don't tell me that the victim is an ISIS terrorist. Be it an ordinary civilian or an ISIS terrorist, this is TERRORISM .
They are Afghan 'volunteers' called Fatimiun brigades
While I prefer to call them foreign terrorists, the actual and non-biased term you should use to identify them is mercenaries, that is exactly what they are .
If you still want to call them 'volunteers' then take them back to Iran, I am pretty sure they will find another Sayyida Zainab (ra) to defend since she is in every corner on earth (as far as I knew from all of you) .
I think you better not to embarrass yourself more than this with that ridiculous lie, just an advice.
You just embarrassed me, to see the one whom I thought somehow better than others, using the same desperate style as Syrian Lion's, as for the advice I don't just take advices from anybody, I've got conditions that you have to meet first, and you obviously don't.
Here is my advice to you :
"The only thing you are gaining from sending terrorists to Syria, is that you turned so many people world-wide into Iranophobes, Al-Assad will be gone no matter how much he kills, as for the Iranophobes you created...it is not easy to take that hate from their hearts. If you had read any short story about any greedy person in 1001 Nights or any other book, their greed always leads them to deprivation and regret, hope Khamenei understands that."

Instead of paying salaries to his terrorists in Syria, he should give that money to his own people, Iranian teachers have been protesting since the beginning of this month, does he wait for them to come and kiss his hands to understand that they aren't receiving enough money to take care of their wives and children ?
Now your source is a random Facebook profile of a random guy calling it a Shiite source'?
Read more carefully next time, I said Shiite Facebook pages, not 'Shiite source' so stop slandering.
It looks like even you are ignoring everything I say, read again :

1. The sources given by 1000 were old and not talking about the same subject.
2. My sources were all newer than 1st of March and in Farsi, while the photos given by 1000 were old and not the same photos as mine.
3. You even contradicted yourselves :
A. They were 'workers' and were killed in Diyala.
B. They were killed in Iraq-Iran war and 'exchanged with Iraqi soldiers remains'.​
Since you exactly went on with B, I'd like you to show me some photos of the Iraqi soldiers (if any), otherwise don't waste my | your time .

By the way, the reason why I posted of those two Shiite Facebook pages, is that someone accused me of 'making propaganda and telling lies', I wanted to show him that (if that was false news) the ones that misinformed me were Shiites, and happened by accident. You know how desperate you are when you find yourselves ignoring my speeches .

@Antaréss

Whether old or new, the bodies are from the 80's war.

General Martin Dempsey: said he sees no evidence that the Iranian military is fighting. Who to trust, Fb/Twitter or General Dempsey ? I say Dempsey.

The terrorists fighting terrorists in Salah Al-Deen in Iraq, have beheaded a shepherd, then they added their trademark (i.e. vulgarism). His name is Abu Umar Al-Shammari and he had 6 children. I don't recommend you to see it but keep reading if you wish to see it using a search engine.

WARNING ! : The following are steps to find a video with graphic content using a search engine, if you don't wish to see such things do not hit the button below.

They beheaded an ISIS member they captured. If I saw relatives being beheaded on camera then i'm quite sure i'd like to do the same to one of them. Besides Saudi Arabia beheads way more, too bad for them this hurts a lot more but when it comes to ISIS they actually deserve it. What goes around comes around.

Did you know that there's been an incident where Turkish forces beheaded PKK members they captured in the 90's, pictures confirm it. What do you say about that ? Easy for you to talk about human rights from your keyboard in safety. But when soldiers are fighting animals, they will become brutal as well especially seeing innocent civillians massacred. Terror groups don't follow the Geneve convention, no need for the opposing force to either.

Another Syrian conscript & regime hater defected near Harndarat and says many more would like to. The regime grabbed many Syrians off the street to fight for a regime they hate intensely along with its imported mullah rats..

This may be only one guy but there are plenty more like him, wiling to put a bullet through the skull of a regime loyalist officer or toss a grenade into a room full of Hezballs.

@Antaréss

Whether old or new, the bodies are from the 80's war.

General Martin Dempsey: said he sees no evidence that the Iranian military is fighting. Who to trust, Fb/Twitter or General Dempsey ? I say Dempsey.

They beheaded an ISIS member they captured. If I saw relatives being beheaded on camera then i'm quite sure i'd like to do the same to one of them. Besides Saudi Arabia beheads way more, too bad for them this hurts a lot more but when it comes to ISIS they actually deserve it. What goes around comes around.

Did you know that there's been an incident where Turkish forces beheaded PKK members they captured in the 90's, pictures confirm it. What do you say about that ? Easy for you to talk about human rights from your keyboard in safety. But when soldiers are fighting animals, they will become brutal as well especially seeing innocent civillians massacred. Terror groups don't follow the Geneve conventions, no need for the opposing force to either.

Do we know that this individual was an ISIS member? Honestly speaking then he looked like a ordinary local. Farmer would not be a bad description.

Anyway the comparison with KSA makes no sense as the state of KSA is not doing those kind of beheadings that last 1-2 minutes with a pocket knife or a small knife.

KSA is using swords that can cut you into a half within 1-2 seconds. Beheading is a capital punishment for murder, drug trafficking (serious drugs) etc. and other serious crimes in KSA. Around 70 people get beheaded yearly in a country of 31 million people and half that number (15 million) of foreign visitors throughout the year.

The executioners are skilled professionals and often this "job" is hereditary and mostly held by Afro-Arabs. The swords that are used, as I wrote, are swords that kill within 1 second with 1 blow to the neck. Anyone can watch videos from an execution in KSA.

I just saw that video @Antaréss linked to. Your comparison is moronic with all due respect in this case.

You can see for yourself what kind of swords are used in KSA for an execution below;

Arabian/Arab swords and daggers

Anyway if that individual indeed was an Daesh member guilty of killing other people then no need to cry although objectively speaking then the perpetrators are identical to Daesh with this kind of behavior. Welcome to the ME.

Do we know that this individual was an ISIS member?

Anyway the comparison with KSA makes no sense as the state of KSA is not doing those kind of beheadings that last 1-2 minutes with a pocket knife or small knife.

KSA is using swords that can cut you into a half within 1-2 seconds. Beheading is a capital punishment for murder, drug trafficking (serious drugs) etc. and other serious crimes in KSA. Around 70 people get beheaded yearly in a country of 31 million people and half that number (15 million) foreign visitors throughout the year.

The executioners are skilled professionals and often this "job" is hereditary and mostly held by Afro-Arabs. The swords that are used, as I wrote, are swords that kill within 1 second with 1 blow to the head. Anyone can watch videos from an execution in KSA.

I just saw that video @Antaréss linked to. Your comparison is moronic with all due respect in this case.

You can see for yourself what kind of swords are used in KSA for an execution below;

Arabian/Arab swords and daggers

Anyway if that individual indeed was an Daesh member guilty of killing other people then no need to cry although objectively speaking then the perpetrators are identical to Daesh with this kind of behavior. Welcome to the ME.

No it's not the same but I really don't care considering they're doing it to an ISIS member. Don't bring the doubting he's ISIS, I can bring enough evidence where Sunnis themselves are joining the PMF and fighting on the front, perhaps the one doing the work was one himself, you already know that. No one said it's not barbaric either, sure it is but who are they doing it to ? not a saint, those are the people that burn others alive.

But as I said, Turkish forces did the same in the 90's at an event. What do you think emotions play no role ? they probably lost a fellow soldier because of him, they paid him back the price. Meanwhile Antaréss is cheering for Saddam which is funny as he did the same on a systematic basis. Maybe we should post the killings and torture of the group Fedayeen Saddam to give some education.

I don't agree with such beheadings, neither do most of us. But we're not in the field, once you are and you see ur family member captured and tortured you'll act different.

The only thing you are gaining from sending terrorists to Syria, is that you turned so many people world-wide into Iranophobes, Al-Assad will be gone no matter how much he kills, as for the Iranophobes you created...it is not easy to take that hate from their hearts
as i said before. its for irans interests now that ISIS dosnt disappear. cuz after assad and ISIS are gone those ppl will march to iran. they all know it in iran. they said on tv and they know that they will be next. its a matter of time. they created the monster they fear. iran and its dogs in iraq syria lebanon and yemen will pay the price as soon as they get rid of ISIS and bashar. and thats the same reason america didnt take bashar down. cuz they were afraid of a strong muslim syrian nation next door to isreal. so US israel and iran are all buying some time to figure out what to do cuz they know whats going to happen next.

No it's not the same but I really don't care considering they're doing it to an ISIS member. Don't bring the doubting he's ISIS, I can bring enough evidence where Sunnis themselves are joining the PMF and fighting on the front, perhaps the one doing the work was one himself, you already know that. No one said it's not barbaric either, sure it is but who are they doing it to ? not a saint, those are the people that burn others alive.

But as I said, Turkish forces did the same in the 90's at an event. What do you think emotions play no role ? they probably lost a fellow soldier because of him, they paid him back the price. Meanwhile Antaréss is cheering for Saddam which is funny as he did the same on a systematic basis. Maybe we should post the killings and torture of the group Fedayeen Saddam to give some education.

I don't agree with such beheadings, neither do most of us. But we're not in the field, once you are and you see ur family member captured and tortured you'll act different.

Why mention it then? You are comparing one of the most painless ways of execution (death by decapitation that lasts 1 second) with a slow beheading that lasts 2 minutes and with several stabbings to the body. It's a moronic comparison.

Well, it's a relevant question. How can we know? Would a person with 6 children join Daesh? Why is he wearing civilian clothing? Most if not all Daesh members have distinguished clothing. Where is his weapon? How come he surrendered? Where are the other Daesh members? Why is he all alone? Normally they surrender in groups but this happens rarely as they prefer seeking martyrdom before getting caught.

I have nothing against this. I would do worse to a terrorist. I am not complaining. Just reacted to your misplaced comparison and then I wondered whether he indeed was a Daesh member. To me at first glance at least without knowing anything he does not strike me as a Daesh member.

Well actually that's wrong. I would not do the same as it is easy to talk behind a keyboard. What I would do though is not cry if a terrorist guilty of killing civilians was killed. I would prefer a more clean way of doing it though.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom