What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

True, Zahran has killed about '92,673,330' Shiites, everybody knows that.
True, Al-Nusra has killed more than '99,834,120' Shiites in Nubbul and Al-Zahra', everybody knows that.Slaughtering, destruction of churches and slavery are things that are mostly done by ISIS, but no one can be compared to Al-Assad and his regime, not even ISIS :
b7fhn1qcqaaglym-jpg.185305

Also, most of the victims are Sunni Muslims who represent the majority of Syrian people, killed by the regime.
By the way, Al-Assad has destroyed more churches, even more than ISIS did.

@al-Hasani, thanks for the infographic .

It seems that the Takfiri Idiots have added their casualties too among the civilians.

Contrary to it, these Takfiries are the one who are using the Syrian Civilians as human shields.

Sunnies are with Syrian government against these Takfiries and that is why all the Takfiries of whole world, along with Saudia/Turkey/Qatar and also with US/Israel not able to defeat the Syrian Government for the last 4 years. It could not happen without the help of Syrian People who are supporting Syrian Government against these Takfiri Dajjals.

@1000 @Banu Hashim

Now Arabs are justifiying executing children/beheading suspected militants. It's either the situation has gotten so desperate and sectarian or Arabs are just low iq people who live in another universe. Palestinians should be in charge or Arab affairs, non Palestinian Arabs obviously can't do anything else but murder, rape , and oblirate each other. Joke aside, in reality I don't want us to have anything to do with this. But I think it's time for Arabs in affected areas to reconsider what you're doing and what you're leading us to for the future. Both Shia Sunni clerics call for Jihad when fighting each other and many men flock to the battlefield. These clerics however are silent on Israel. Although that's a good thing as we've seen result of these militias. But it points out that clerics dint call for the truth and rather use Islam as tool for local regimes. We've seen it done on Egypt(Al Edgar kissing Sisis butt) , Iran and KSA. Of course even after this mess I see people taunting, mocking, reminding each other that massacres will occur against either sects and having imperialist aspirations still.

@Antaréss Shiek housson is a true Muslim, you can call him whatever, but he is a Sunni Muslim who stands with Syria against the International terrorism, see people like you who support AQ and i$i$ always make everyone a kaffer... Nothing new from terrorists supporters like you , you made most to Syrian people as kaffers since they support Syrian army war against your beloved terrorists... Again stop cherry picking my post...

So much rubbish is being spread on this thread, no wonder, because of too many IS twitter accounts' followers.

First: Handarat hill is NOT captured by terrorists as of now.

Second: There is no reports on any big SAA casualties, while terrorists had to retreat under heavy SAA fire.

Third: They are not IRGC, you are known in this thread for lying and posting false info. They are Afghan volunteers called Fatimiun brigades and yes they are indeed present in Syria and they have inflicted heavy losses on terrorists especially in Aleppo and Deraa fronts.Keep killing IRGC in Twitter and Facebook while they kill or plan to kill terrorists in reality.

Not only did the rebels capture the hill overlooking Handarat village but according to SOHR, they captured the village itself today killing upto 100 Assadist terrorists and now your hezballs mercenaries are besieged in Bashkoy :lol: But of course, the assad stronk team in this thread are perfect:angel: and everyone else is lying according to you.

Top military leader Lt. Col. Abu Baker holding the Syrian Revolution flag near Handarat.

B_q5VlnUYAEDYg1.jpg

Not only did the rebels capture the hill overlooking Handarat village but according to SOHR, they captured the village itself today killing upto 100 Assadist terrorists and now your hezballs mercenaries are besieged in Bashkoy :lol: But of course, the assad stronk team in this thread are perfect:angel: and everyone else is lying according to you.

Top military leader Lt. Col. Abu Baker holding the Syrian Revolution flag near Handarat.

Okay show me pics/vids from inside Handarat right now.

When rebels fart, they quicky release a video on internet. Show me a video proof that they have captured handarat and the hill.

I see the reality of the war, and unlike you, I'm not here to post propaganda and lies. If they had really captured it, I wouldn't have any problem admitting that. War has wins and losses and no one can deny that. But you have fallen very well for propaganda of your Uzbek and Chechen terrorists for now.

As of now, pro-terrorist Twitter accounts have reported that they have captured Handarat, since 2 days ago actually, but without providing one single pic from inside the town.

SyAF and artillery units have inflicted heavy losses on reportedly 1500 mainly foreign terrorists attacking Handarat. They have poured serious resources in to this battle.

When rebels fart, they quicky release a video on internet. Show me a video proof that they have captured handarat and the hill.

I see the reality of the war, and unlike you, I'm not here to post propaganda and lies. If they had really captured it, I wouldn't have any problem admitting that. War has wins and losses and no one can deny that. But you have fallen very well for propaganda of your Uzbek and Chechen terrorists for now.

As of now, pro-terrorist Twitter accounts have reported that they have captured Handarat, since 2 days ago actually, but without providing one single pic from inside the town.

SyAF and artillery units have inflicted heavy losses on reportedly 1500 mainly foreign terrorists attacking Handarat. They have poured serious resources in to this battle.

The rebels have deliberately imposed numerous media blackouts for several days in the past to prevent the regime from using the footage to identify their precise geographical location to attack them. Yeah, I couldn't find anything on that, but I have a feeling information will start to flow again soon.

Also :
1. In one of his speeches he said: "Ahlul-Bayt are still oppressed even today...", ...even today ? :blink:.

Kharijies are duffers and they claim to know Islam, but they are Kharijies and have nothing to do with Islam.

Indeed, it was Prophet Muhammad (saw) himself who told us that this "Ummah" will oppress Ahlulbait and this "Ummah" will bring calamity upon them.

Here is the tradition of Prophet (saw).

Sunnan Ibn Majah (Sunni Book Online Link) (A Sahih Hadith, see Authentication here and here):

- حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاوِيَةُ بْنُ هِشَامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ صَالِحٍ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي زِيَادٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ بَيْنَمَا نَحْنُ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ إِذْ أَقْبَلَ فِتْيَةٌ مِنْ بَنِي هَاشِمٍ فَلَمَّا رَآهُمُ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ اغْرَوْرَقَتْ عَيْنَاهُ وَتَغَيَّرَ لَوْنُهُ قَالَ فَقُلْتُ مَا نَزَالُ نَرَى فِي وَجْهِكَ شَيْئًا نَكْرَهُهُ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّا أَهْلُ بَيْتٍ اخْتَارَ اللَّهُ لَنَا الآخِرَةَ عَلَى الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّ أَهْلَ بَيْتِي سَيَلْقَوْنَ بَعْدِي بَلاَءً وَتَشْرِيدًا وَتَطْرِيدًا حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ قَوْمٌ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَعَهُمْ رَايَاتٌ سُودٌ فَيَسْأَلُونَ الْخَيْرَ فَلاَ يُعْطَوْنَهُ فَيُقَاتِلُونَ فَيُنْصَرُونَ فَيُعْطَوْنَ مَا سَأَلُوا فَلاَ يَقْبَلُونَهُ حَتَّى يَدْفَعُوهَا إِلَى رَجُلٍ مِنْ أَهْلِ بَيْتِي فَيَمْلَؤُهَا قِسْطًا كَمَا مَلَؤُوهَا جَوْرًا فَمَنْ أَدْرَكَ ذَلِكَ مِنْكُمْ فَلْيَأْتِهِمْ وَلَوْ حَبْوًا عَلَى الثَّلْجِ ‏"‏ ‏

Narrated by Alqamah from Abdullah bin Masood:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet(s) when some children from the house of Bani Hashim came there. When the Holy Prophet(s) saw them, tears welled up in his eyes and he became pale.
Ibn Masood said that he told the Holy Prophet(s) "Your face reflects axiety".The Holy Prophet(s) stated:"Exalted God has granted us,the Ahlulbait, Hereafter instead of wordly pleasure. After me,soon my Ahlubait will face calamity,hardship and misery till people having black flags will rise from East and seek justice,which will be denied them.They will wage war,they will be supported and will be given what they were demanding.They will not accept until it is handed over to one from our Ahlulbait (i.e. Mahdi) .He will fill the earth with justice as it was filled with unjustice.Whoever amongst you is alive at that period, should try to reach them even if he has to tread on ince in that persuit."​

Even today these Khariji say "Radhi Allaho Anho" for Yazid and consider him Janati, while he was the same person who brought calamities upon Ahlulbait (as).

Rats don't have any videos or Photos while they are telling a lie.
And next stage (after lies) is of Lame Excuses.

You could already see this lame excuse by @ebray when he is shamelessly claiming that the rats have deliberately imposed numerous media blackouts for several days in the past to prevent the regime from using the footage to identify their precise geographical location to attack them.

#FYI: Most of Syrian Muslims Have Ignored The 'Mufti' A Long Time Ago
@al-Hasani | @Dr.Thrax | @ebray | @Rakan.SA | @JUBA

In case any of you wonder about the 'Sunni' mufti of Syria, I wrote some lines to refute the lies told by Syrian Lion.
The so-called 'sheikh' Hassoun is a stooge that does nothing but smartly promotes Shiism in the name of Sunni Islam for the sake of Khamenei, a puppet of mullahs, he even sounds like an actor :
Summary :
Hassoun: For tens of years, I have been studying and 'no one told me that it was the tragedy of Islam in the Day of Ashura', 'why did they hide this from being discovered by us ?!', may God forgives them, 'they are afraid that you may become a Shiite', do we 'hide the truth' because you are afraid that it may changes the madhhab ?!, do we 'mute the truth' so as not to make a sect more powerful than another ?!, leave that aside gentlemen !, because there was a time when they were using the religion for making benefits, which was exploited by the one that "unjustly called himself Ameer Al-Mu'mineen (Prince of Believers) to spread corruption on earth", ...<skipping>... but "when he becomes a Prince of Believers by a Bay'ah which is taken by force or by a fake election and bribes", this is not a prince of anyone, he is only a prince of his desire, it is a 'truth' that I should expose...

Commentary :
1. First of all, why are you so angry, 'sheikh' Hassoun ?
2. You are a born-Muslim, and a 'sheikh' that has spent years studying about Islam, so how come you 'never heard' of Ashura ?, and who do you mean by saying 'they' here: 'why did they hide this from being discovered by us ?!', I personally have been hearing of Ashura since my childhood.
3. No it is not that they are afraid that 'we may become Shiites', but it is that some others are afraid that we may NOT accept becoming Shiites.
4. No body 'muted the truth', to make a sect more powerful than another, he meant the Iranian regime compared to others.
5. Who did you mean by saying 'the one that unjustly called himself the Prince of Believers' ?, I don't think he meant Al-Baghdadi because this video is old, he meant someone else.
6. Who did you mean by saying "when he becomes a Prince of Believers by a Bay'ah that is taken by force or by a fake election and bribes" ?, if the video wasn't old I would have presumed it is Bashar .
7. Are you sure that you are a 'Sunni Grand Mufti' ?, you sound like a so-called 'ayatullah'.

Also :
1. In one of his speeches he said: "Ahlul-Bayt are still oppressed even today...", ...even today ? :blink:.
2. He also said: "The Muslims declared wars for selfish benefits and greed, not to spread Islam.", well that's what the Iranian mullahs keep saying.
3. To be a Grand Mufti, you should get a university certificate in Sharee'a, our so-called 'sheikh' doesn't have it but he has a certificate in Arab Literature.
4. He says Issa (Jesus) is the 'son' of the Holy Spirit :

Summary :
Hassoun: Talk to him, he is young in age but he is wise at his work, light and piety, 'he is the son of the Holy Spirit' (x3) who is blessed by Heaven .

A 'Sunni Grand Mufti' says that Issa (i.e. Yasu, or Jesus) is the 'son' of the Holy Spirit ?, @Syrian Lion you may not understand what is wrong with it here if you are Christian but Muslims definitely do .

And many more reasons why Hassoun is nothing but a stooge of Mojo Jojo, but I guess these are enough to put him in the right category as such creature isn't worthy of your time .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
True, Zahran has killed about '92,673,330' Shiites, everybody knows that.
True, Al-Nusra has killed more than '99,834,120' Shiites in Nubbul and Al-Zahra', everybody knows that.Slaughtering, destruction of churches and slavery are things that are mostly done by ISIS, but no one can be compared to Al-Assad and his regime, not even ISIS :
b7fhn1qcqaaglym-jpg.185305

Also, most of the victims are Sunni Muslims who represent the majority of Syrian people, killed by the regime.
By the way, Al-Assad has destroyed more churches, even more than ISIS did.

@al-Hasani, thanks for the infographic .
well said, and thank you for taking the time to translate for the brainwashed ignorant

@Antaréss Shiek housson is a true Muslim, you can call him whatever, but he is a Sunni Muslim who stands with Syria against the International terrorism, see people like you who support AQ and i$i$ always make everyone a kaffer... Nothing new from terrorists supporters like you , you made most to Syrian people as kaffers since they support Syrian army war against your beloved terrorists... Again stop cherry picking my post...
he is kafer... he just said jesus is the son of the holly spirit!! are you trolling ? or you never read the quran in your life so you are ignorant ?

- حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاوِيَةُ بْنُ هِشَامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ صَالِحٍ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي زِيَادٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ بَيْنَمَا نَحْنُ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ إِذْ أَقْبَلَ فِتْيَةٌ مِنْ بَنِي هَاشِمٍ فَلَمَّا رَآهُمُ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ اغْرَوْرَقَتْ عَيْنَاهُ وَتَغَيَّرَ لَوْنُهُ قَالَ فَقُلْتُ مَا نَزَالُ نَرَى فِي وَجْهِكَ شَيْئًا نَكْرَهُهُ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّا أَهْلُ بَيْتٍ اخْتَارَ اللَّهُ لَنَا الآخِرَةَ عَلَى الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّ أَهْلَ بَيْتِي سَيَلْقَوْنَ بَعْدِي بَلاَءً وَتَشْرِيدًا وَتَطْرِيدًا حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ قَوْمٌ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَعَهُمْ رَايَاتٌ سُودٌ فَيَسْأَلُونَ الْخَيْرَ فَلاَ يُعْطَوْنَهُ فَيُقَاتِلُونَ فَيُنْصَرُونَ فَيُعْطَوْنَ مَا سَأَلُوا فَلاَ يَقْبَلُونَهُ حَتَّى يَدْفَعُوهَا إِلَى رَجُلٍ مِنْ أَهْلِ بَيْتِي فَيَمْلَؤُهَا قِسْطًا كَمَا مَلَؤُوهَا جَوْرًا فَمَنْ أَدْرَكَ ذَلِكَ مِنْكُمْ فَلْيَأْتِهِمْ وَلَوْ حَبْوًا عَلَى الثَّلْجِ ‏"‏ ‏

Narrated by Alqamah from Abdullah bin Masood:
One day we were sitting with Holy Prophet(s) when some children from the house of Bani Hashim came there. When the Holy Prophet(s) saw them, tears welled up in his eyes and he became pale.
Ibn Masood said that he told the Holy Prophet(s) "Your face reflects axiety".The Holy Prophet(s) stated:"Exalted God has granted us,the Ahlulbait, Hereafter instead of wordly pleasure. After me,soon my Ahlubait will face calamity,hardship and misery till people having black flags will rise from East and seek justice,which will be denied them.They will wage war,they will be supported and will be given what they were demanding.They will not accept until it is handed over to one from our Ahlulbait (i.e. Mahdi) .He will fill the earth with justice as it was filled with unjustice.Whoever amongst you is alive at that period, should try to reach them even if he has to tread on ince in that persuit."
you liar this hadith is not acceptable. its daeef and munkar. but a parrot like you thinks he is clever and can out smart us lol

الدرر السنية - الموسوعة الحديثية

go educate yourself please.

~ 50% of territory
~ 60% of population
I think he is fighting a war that he can't win win coZ its ideological......sunni majority would never accept him as a leader.

I think he has lost many vital air bases....and much of his military hardware....besides half of his country lie in stone age...?

I think he is fighting a war that he can't win win coZ its ideological......sunni majority would never accept him as a leader.

I think he has lost many vital air bases....and much of his military hardware....besides half of his country lie in stone age...?
everyone know he lost. even him. what assad is doing now is buying time and coming up with temporary solutions. also the west wants bashar there until they can find a solution. cuz US and isael dont want a muslim sunni government next door. so they are letting ppl kill each other until they can find a new puppet

if the west wanted bashar to leave they can have dont it long time ago. for god sake they didnt make a no fly zone over syria and letting bashar planes fly next to them. so its very clear

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom