What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

everyone know he lost. even him. what assad is doing now is buying time and coming up with temporary solutions. also the west wants bashar there until they can find a solution. cuz US and isael dont want a muslim sunni government next door. so they are letting ppl kill each other until they can find a new puppet

if the west wanted bashar to leave they can have dont it long time ago. for god sake they didnt make a no fly zone over syria and letting bashar planes fly next to them. so its very clear
Temporary solution.....i think he is bombing anti regime forces...and doing so he killed thousands of innocent civilians.....so what temporarily solution are we talking about....i see the disintegration of Syria into Sunni,Shia and kurds dominion.....unless a unity govt. Is formed.

no fly zone is not possible as Syria is still militarily strong....and it possess ....formidable AA weapon systems.

Whores openly cursing Sunnis in a Umawi mosque built by the Omayyad dynasty that you despise so much under the watch of the puppet religious affairs administrator so called "grand mufti sheikh" Ahmed Hassoun.
Do you want to blow yourself up now? You are angry, admit it. :lol: But it's pathetic people are still fighting over some dead figures from hundreds of years ago.

Do you want to blow yourself up now? You are angry, admit it. :lol: But it's pathetic people are still fighting over some dead figures from hundreds of years ago.

Why don't you ask that question to veg when he posts nasty ancient propaganda and his personal grudge against ancient figures hypocrite?:confused:

Whores openly cursing Sunnis in Umawi mosque built by the Omayyad dynasty that you despise so much under the watch of the puppet religious affairs administrator so called "grand mufti sheikh" Ahmed Hassoun.
wallah if i saw them in front of me il make them regret the day they were born and wish only death

I think he is fighting a war that he can't win win coZ its ideological......sunni majority would never accept him as a leader.

I think he has lost many vital air bases....and much of his military hardware....besides half of his country lie in stone age...?
Shiites aka Iran and Muslim Brotherhood aka Qatar actually were in very good relationships before the war.

images

When riots in Syria started Iran could tell Assad to go, just like Ben Ali in Tunisia. Then some new president would be elected, army would remain in hands of Alawites, nothing would change much and war would be spared.

But instead they decided brutally suppress the opposition. When it did not work with force they used more force. First they sent shabihas (march 2011). Then tanks (may 2011). Then artillery (dec 2011). Then helicopter rockets (march 2012). Then barrel bombs (jule 2012).

As result country is totally destroyed and they are leading the war on survival.

wallah if i saw them in front of me il make them regret the day they were born and wish only death
Oh a tough keyboard guy ....You want to do some good, gather some Sauds with influence and liberate the Saudi Blogger that derided the Saudi generating fetwa muftis...They are gonna kill him because he was not healing as fast as they want him to for the 1000 lashes he was given on top his emprisonnement..Then I will recognize you "as a Saudi with balls"...

images

As result country is totally destroyed and they are leading the war on survival.
Assad had an opposition, but not one that was bent on burning and destroying the country. The one behind it are known, Israel included! and you look a picture of a destroyed Syrian , or an Iraqi town and compare it to Gaza, it does seem that Israel sold them the blue prints...
Syria will survive...probably on her knees , but she will survive all her foes...They didn't give the SAA 3 months, they are past the three years and still going strong...

Oh a tough keyboard guy ....You want to do some good, gather some Sauds with influence and liberate the Saudi Blogger that derided the Saudi generating fetwa muftis...They are gonna kill him because he was not healing as fast as they want him to for the 1000 lashes he was given on top his emprisonnement..Then I will recognize you "as a Saudi with balls"...
id lock you up in my own house and lash you 10,000 times just for fun. why the hell would i stand with someone like Badawi ?! actually id be pissed if the government didnt lock him up. specially after the west, your master, interference in his case.
btw im tough on the keyboard but im 10 times worse in real life lol :sarcastic:
for example lets say you insulted the companions of the prophet in front of me. you have 2 choices you either run away cuz i admit i am slow.
or il break every bone in your face.
im not being tough im being muslim. do you understand the difference ?!
when i walk in madina i make sure shia watch what they say. i dont allow them to go full retard and i dont wait for police or anyone to tell me what to do.

so you hate muslims and you hate arabs ? what are you doing here in PDF ?! trolling ?

Shiites aka Iran and Muslim Brotherhood aka Qatar actually were in very good relationships before the war.

images

When riots in Syria started Iran could tell Assad to go, just like Ben Ali in Tunisia. Then some new president would be elected, army would remain in hands of Alawites, nothing would change much and war would be spared.

But instead they decided brutally suppress the opposition. When it did not work with force they used more force. First they sent shabihas (march 2011). Then tanks (may 2011). Then artillery (dec 2011). Then helicopter rockets (march 2012). Then barrel bombs (jule 2012).

Tanks were actually sent out as early as April 22. They sent in T-72s (!) to quell protesters in Dara'a.

well said, and thank you for taking the time to translate for the brainwashed ignorant

he is kafer... he just said jesus is the son of the holly spirit!! are you trolling ? or you never read the quran in your life so you are ignorant ?

you liar this hadith is not acceptable. its daeef and munkar. but a parrot like you thinks he is clever and can out smart us lol

الدرر السنية - الموسوعة الحديثية

go educate yourself please.
Why munkar what's wrong with it?.

Yes dear when your beloved Alloush hit civilians with rockets then it is your so called "Targeting Military Establishment".
And when your beloved al-Nusra fires hundreds of rockets on Nabl and Al-Zahra Areas killing many civilians, then it is still "Targeting Military Establishment" for you.
When your beloved Jihadies slaughter minorities and destroy their churches etc and make them slaves, still it is "Targeting Military Establishment" for you.
Hold your horses, and dont get so excited buddy. You dont need to tell me who is doing what, as I do know more then u and dont look at this conflict from my mullah glasses. I was quoting this particular incident, and non other. And 2 wrongs dont make a right, so stop justifying what bashar and ur beloved do just because isis retards are doing the same.

images

quit with your BS, the so called peaceful protesters were so peaceful that the first victims were unarmed riot police, Syria like any other government sent in security forces and when stuff got worse army was sent in, and there were terrorists shooting at protesters and the army, and guess how convenient to blame the government of shooting anti-government protesters... again this was all planned out, Alasad was tricked by becoming an ally with Turkey and Qatar, they were cooking behind his back, arms supplies were sent in from Lebanon sponsored by Qatarael before the war even started, there was a tunnel discovered that was built by bought traitors from Homs governor and head of security in Homs... so again, this was all planned out, and this is not about Alasad, if he stays or leaves, it won't change anything, the west want to install a puppet government no matter what, I guarantee you, if Alasad was a western "yes man" there wouldn't be a war in Syria, this war is about Syria's independence and sovereignty, and we will fight and die to keep our country independent, we will never become a western puppet...

he is kafer... he just said jesus is the son of the holly spirit!! are you trolling ? or you never read the quran in your life so you are ignorant ?
yes, according to I$I$ and AQ terrorists everyone who doesn't follow their terrorism is a kafer, Shiek Houssoun represents unity of Syria... like it or not, he is Muslim... some of your beloved terrorists supporters here couldn't call I$I$ kafer, so why do you call Hassoun kafer now?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom