What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

quit with your BS, the so called peaceful protesters were so peaceful that the first victims were unarmed riot police, Syria like any other government sent in security forces and when stuff got worse army was sent in, and there were terrorists shooting at protesters and the army, and guess how convenient to blame the government of shooting anti-government protesters... again this was all planned out, Alasad was tricked by becoming an ally with Turkey and Qatar, they were cooking behind his back, arms supplies were sent in from Lebanon sponsored by Qatarael before the war even started, there was a tunnel discovered that was built by bought traitors from Homs governor and head of security in Homs... so again, this was all planned out, and this is not about Alasad, if he stays or leaves, it won't change anything, the west want to install a puppet government no matter what, I guarantee you, if Alasad was a western "yes man" there wouldn't be a war in Syria, this war is about Syria's independence and sovereignty, and we will fight and die to keep our country independent, we will never become a western puppet...
Yes, I'm sure unarmed protesters - who had no weapons, since you don't know what unarmed means - attacked and killed hundreds of thousands of those poor, innocent, riot police.

Here is a link to an anti-ISIS video by IF I posted a while back, but it got taken down for some reason. Re-uploaded by someone else.

Yes, I'm sure unarmed protesters - who had no weapons, since you don't know what unarmed means - attacked and killed hundreds of thousands of those poor, innocent, riot police.
there was law forbidding riot police from carrying any weapons other than riot sticks and etc, dumbest law ever... caused many death of police forces... and don't ignore my whole post, again, don't cherry pick my comments

there was law forbidding riot police from carrying any weapons other than riot sticks and etc, dumbest law ever... caused many death of police forces... and don't ignore my whole post, again, don't cherry pick my comments
Your whole post is retarded repetition of your baseless claims that you have been making since I came on here November. I've refuted them countless times. I don't need to do so again.
You think riot police were the only ones on duty?
There were always hundreds of Shabiha on Duty. And I'm sure the Riot Police operate tanks. And wear army clothes.
Totally riot police.

yes, according to I$I$ and AQ terrorists everyone who doesn't follow their terrorism is a kafer, Shiek Houssoun represents unity of Syria... like it or not, he is Muslim... some of your beloved terrorists supporters here couldn't call I$I$ kafer, so why do you call Hassoun kafer now?
did you read what i said ???????!!!!!!! is the prophet jesus the son of the holly spirit ???????!!!!!

Your whole post is retarded repetition of your baseless claims that you have been making since I came on here November. I've refuted them countless times. I don't need to do so again.
You think riot police were the only ones on duty?
There were always hundreds of Shabiha on Duty. And I'm sure the Riot Police operate tanks. And wear army clothes.
Totally riot police.
you keep saying the same crap over and over... again, I showed you a video, and it shows you the so called peaceful protests burning down government buildings, attacking police and etc, thats when the army moved in, when things got out of control and riot police couldn't handle it...
so that video you post it shows nothing... that was not first day of the conflict...

you liar this hadith is not acceptable. its daeef and munkar. but a parrot like you thinks he is clever and can out smart us lol

الدرر السنية - الموسوعة الحديثية

go educate yourself please.

Please you go and educate your self as this hadith is not Fabricated, but only it's chain has been declared week. And it has been narrated by different ways which strengthen each other.

Moreover, it has been strengthen by the Hadith of Thaqlayn where Prophet (saw) asked this Ummah to be careful how they treat Ahlulbait after him.

Sahih Muslim, part 7, Kitab fada'il alSahabah [Maktabat wa Matba`at Muhammad `Ali Subayh wa Awladuhu: Cairo] pp. 122-123

أما بعد، ألا أيها الناس فإنّما أنا بشر يوشك أنْ يأتي رسول ربي فأجيب، وأنا تارك فيكم ثقلين: أولهما كتاب الله فيه الهدى والنور، فخذوا بكتاب الله واستمسكوا به» فحثّ على كتاب الله ورغّب فيه، ثم قال: «وأهل بيتي، أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي، أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي، أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي

O people, I am only a human being and I am about to respond to the messenger of my Lord [i.e. the call of death]. I am leaving behind Two Precious Things (Thaqalayn) among you. The first of the two is the Book of Allah. In it is guidance and light. So get hold of the Book of Allah and adhere to it." (The narrator, Zayd ibn al-Arqam said: Then he urged and motivated (us) regarding the Book of Allah . Then he said), "And my Ahl al-Bayt (family). I urge you to remember Allah regarding my Ahl al-Bayt. I urge you to remember Allah regarding my Ahl al-Bayt. I urge you to remember Allah regarding my Ahl al-Bayt

And how Bani Ummayyah (whom you praise) treated Ahlulbait (as) after demise of prophet (saw)?

Even the Holy Prophet (pbuh) mourned.

Ibn Abbas narrates:
"One afternoon I dreamt of Holy Prophet (s) standing with his hair disturbed and with dust tangled in them and he was holding a phial filled with blood. I said to the Prophet: "What are you holding?" The Prophet (s) replied: "I am holding this phial filled with the blood of my son and his companions that I have been collecting all the day long." I remembered that day and when the news of Al Hussain's martyrdom came, and I matched that day with the day I had dreamt the Holy Prophet (s), I came to know that it was the same day".

Ibn Kathir has copied the hadith from Musnad Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal in his Al-Bidayah wa Nihayah, Vol. 8, p. 218, adding:Its chain is strong.
Imam Al-Hakim too has recorded it in his al-Mustadrak, Vol. 4, p. 398, adding:The hadith is sahih on the condition of Muslim who has not recorded it.

I think he is fighting a war that he can't win win coZ its ideological......sunni majority would never accept him as a leader.

I think he has lost many vital air bases....and much of his military hardware....besides half of his country lie in stone age...?

No, the truth is this that:

1) It is not a Shia/Sunni War, but Takfiri Wahabi VS Humanity (Shias+Sunnies+Christians+all other minorities) war.

2) Majority of Syrian population is still Sunni (and not Wahabies) and they support Syrian Government. All the western polls showed it that majority of Syrians still support Assad.
Please read the following article carefully:
Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele | Comment is free | The Guardian

3) Syrian Army itself consists of 75% of Sunnies.
There are at max. 7 or 8% Alawaies and Shias and Syria. If Syrian Sunni population was not supporting Assad, then it was impossible for Assad to fight the Wahabi Takfiri Rats from all over the world for 4 years.
Along with Takfiries from all over the world, there were billions of USD given by Saudia and Qatar and Turkey and US and Israel all were supporting the rats, but still they are unable to topple Syrian Government.
How`?
How is it possible that Assad could fight all of them without the support of Syrian people?

Any person, who uses his brain, he will come to the right conclusion that Syrian Government is only there while it has the support of majority of Syrian people.

4) Syrian people (Sunni+Shia+Alawi+Christians+Minorties) all are very much aware of this fact that this is the war of their survival, while Takfiri Jihadies means death to all of them. Therefore, they are not going to give it up and will win this war sooner or later as whole world is getting to know the real face of Jihadies and US/Israel/Saudia link behind them.

No, the truth is this that:

1) It is not a Shia/Sunni War, but Takfiri Wahabi VS Humanity (Shias+Sunnies+Christians+all other minorities) war.

2) Majority of Syrian population is still Sunni (and not Wahabies) and they support Syrian Government. All the western polls showed it that majority of Syrians still support Assad.
Please read the following article carefully:
Most Syrians back President Assad – but you'd never know from western media | Jonathan Steele | Comment is free | The Guardian

3) Syrian Army itself consists of 75% of Sunnies.
There are at max. 7 or 8% Alawaies and Shias and Syria. If Syrian Sunni population was not supporting Assad, then it was impossible for Assad to fight the Wahabi Takfiri Rats from all over the world for 4 years.
Along with Takfiries from all over the world, there were billions of USD given by Saudia and Qatar and Turkey and US and Israel all were supporting the rats, but still they are unable to topple Syrian Government.
How`?
How is it possible that Assad could fight all of them without the support of Syrian people?

Any person, who uses his brain, he will come to the right conclusion that Syrian Government is only there while it has the support of majority of Syrian people.

4) Syrian people (Sunni+Shia+Alawi+Christians+Minorties) all are very much aware of this fact that this is the war of their survival, while Takfiri Jihadies means death to all of them. Therefore, they are not going to give it up and will win this war sooner or later as whole world is getting to know the real face of Jihadies and US/Israel/Saudia link behind them.
I hope Syrians preserve the territorial integrity of their country....i feel pain to see ...when innocents even kids got killed in a useless sectarian civil war.....no to mention i watched whole cities turned into...rubble which take billions of $ to rebuild...

BUT

i am not fully agreed with your claims..

1.Why are you saying it is not a sectarian conflict turned civil war ( i have read the article)

2.I don't believe in the democratic process under assad when elections were conducted without the supervision of neutral third party....so for me Asad is a Dictator.....who killed his OWN people with barrel bomb.

3.I am not sure about saudis link ....but why the hell US and Israel would bomb the same jihadis whom they support...?...Are you saying that US/ Saudis/Qatar/Israel funding ISIS..?

4.Lastly...why on earth is that Asad barrel bomb its CIVILIANS...if 75% syrians supported him..?

thanks

Last edited:
I hope Syrians preserve the territorial integrity of their country....i fail pain to see ...when innocents even kids got killed in a useless sectarian civil war.....no to mention i watched whole cities turned into...rubble which take billions of $ to rebuild...

BUT

i am not fully agreed with your claims..

1.Why are you saying it is not a sectarian conflict turned civil war ( i have read the article)

2.I don't believe in the democratic process under assad when elections were conducted with the supervision of neutral third party....so for me Asad is a Dictator.....who killed his OWN people with barrel bomb.

3.I am not sure about saudis link ....but why the hell US and Israel would bomb the same jihadis whom they support...?...Are you saying that US/ Saudis/Qatar/Israel funding ISIS..?

4.Lastly...why on earth is that Asad barrel bomb its CIVILIANS...if 75% syrians supported him..?

thanks

1. Truth is this Wahabi Jihadist is an evil thing. Where ever it appears, there will be civil war. Not only in Syria, but just look at Sunni Country of Pakistan where once again there is almost civil war due to this Wahabi Talibani elements.
Same is true about Libya which is 100% Sunni but civil war is there as Wahabi Jihadies are also present there.

So, there was no way to stop this civil war in Syria.

2. Assad, Iran and Russia, all of them offered to have a deal with opposition and then holding an election under UN and let the Syrian people decide for themselves.
But Opposition and Saudia and America didn't agree to this UN Solution, but they put a precondition that they will come to the negotiation table only if Assad is kicked out and not allowed to run for the election.
They will never agree upon such UN elections in Syria while all of them know that MAJORITY of Syrian people support Assad, while opposition is divided into many many factions (Islamists and nationalist etc). There are many groups under Islamists too. Individually, none of them has any chance to beat Assad in any presidential elections.

3. Yes US/Saudi/Qatar/Turkey/Jordan all of them supplying the weapons to the Wahabi Jihadies.
You see that al-Nusra and ISIS are so illiterate that they could not even make their own needle. But they have Thousands of Toyota Jeeps (latest brand) and latest of American Weapons and constant supply of weapons. How is it possible without support of these states?

isis-truck-convoy-anbar-province.jpg

Just think upon it how ISIS able to get hands to these 100s of Jeeps without any support from other states?

4. Assad is barrel bombing the RATS.
Unfortunately, these RATS have taking Syrian people as hostages and using them as human shields too and thus sometimes there is collateral damages too. But with time Syrian Army is getting better and it has already started having upper hand, thus we are watching reduction in barrel bombs too.
Hopefully soon Syrian Army will be able to defeat the Rats without many civilian casualties.

btw im tough on the keyboard but im 10 times worse in real life lol :sarcastic:
for example lets say you insulted the companions of the prophet in front of me. you have 2 choices you either run away cuz i admit i am slow.
You make me laugh...You won't last on your feet 2 seconds...You will done before you know it..
or il break every bone in your face.
with what?
im not being tough im being muslim. do you understand the difference ?!
You are not a Muslim, you a degenerate calling himself a Muslim..
when i walk in madina i make sure shia watch what they say. i dont allow them to go full retard and i dont wait for police or anyone to tell me what to do.
When Shia speaks the whole Saudi arabia goes dark...We saw it when Iran was holding election..

so you hate muslims and you hate arabs ? what are you doing here in PDF ?! trolling ?
I don't hate arabs or muslims, I can't stand hypocrites, liars and last friday Muslims.. Big difference!

You make me laugh...You won't last on your feet 2 seconds...You will done before you know it..

with what?

When Shia speaks the whole Saudi arabia goes dark...We saw it when Iran was holding election..

I don't hate arabs or muslims, I can't stand hypocrites, liars and last friday Muslims.. Big difference!
You know, my dear Berberian. When you post all I read is "lalalalalalalalalala lololololooolo lililililililil lillainnkbkjnjhvhghgvkjhv"
I'm sorry I can't help it. :confused:

with what?

did you consider my offer ? go to a shrink and il pay the bill
its ok there is nothing to be ashamed of. we all got issues. sometimes ppl need help and support. think about it. its for your own good lol

Back
Top Bottom