What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Please you go and educate your self as this hadith is not Fabricated, but only it's chain has been declared week. And it has been narrated by different ways which strengthen each other.

Moreover, it has been strengthen by the Hadith of Thaqlayn where Prophet (saw) asked this Ummah to be careful how they treat Ahlulbait after him.

Sahih Muslim, part 7, Kitab fada'il alSahabah [Maktabat wa Matba`at Muhammad `Ali Subayh wa Awladuhu: Cairo] pp. 122-123

أما بعد، ألا أيها الناس فإنّما أنا بشر يوشك أنْ يأتي رسول ربي فأجيب، وأنا تارك فيكم ثقلين: أولهما كتاب الله فيه الهدى والنور، فخذوا بكتاب الله واستمسكوا به» فحثّ على كتاب الله ورغّب فيه، ثم قال: «وأهل بيتي، أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي، أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي، أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي

O people, I am only a human being and I am about to respond to the messenger of my Lord [i.e. the call of death]. I am leaving behind Two Precious Things (Thaqalayn) among you. The first of the two is the Book of Allah. In it is guidance and light. So get hold of the Book of Allah and adhere to it." (The narrator, Zayd ibn al-Arqam said: Then he urged and motivated (us) regarding the Book of Allah . Then he said), "And my Ahl al-Bayt (family). I urge you to remember Allah regarding my Ahl al-Bayt. I urge you to remember Allah regarding my Ahl al-Bayt. I urge you to remember Allah regarding my Ahl al-Bayt

And how Bani Ummayyah (whom you praise) treated Ahlulbait (as) after demise of prophet (saw)?

Even the Holy Prophet (pbuh) mourned.

Ibn Abbas narrates:
"One afternoon I dreamt of Holy Prophet (s) standing with his hair disturbed and with dust tangled in them and he was holding a phial filled with blood. I said to the Prophet: "What are you holding?" The Prophet (s) replied: "I am holding this phial filled with the blood of my son and his companions that I have been collecting all the day long." I remembered that day and when the news of Al Hussain's martyrdom came, and I matched that day with the day I had dreamt the Holy Prophet (s), I came to know that it was the same day".

Ibn Kathir has copied the hadith from Musnad Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal in his Al-Bidayah wa Nihayah, Vol. 8, p. 218, adding:Its chain is strong.
Imam Al-Hakim too has recorded it in his al-Mustadrak, Vol. 4, p. 398, adding:The hadith is sahih on the condition of Muslim who has not recorded it.
Mr parrot so you understand arabic well ? تتكلم عربي
and the hadeeth is weak dont strengthin it with other hadeeth you snake. we are not fools. you said its weak. full stop.

No one gives a shit about countryside at the end of the day .

Aleppo is the key in this war .
Countryside is virtually all of Syria's income. All fighters also come from country side. As for Aleppo, its already destroyed.

Assad bombs Handarat village after rebels captured the southern part of it:

B_ww8uuU0AIic_x.jpg

Countryside is virtually all of Syria's income. All fighters also come from country side. As for Aleppo, its already destroyed.

Assad bombs Handarat village after rebels captured the southern part of it:

B_ww8uuU0AIic_x.jpg

When you have cities and population under control , Taking villages doesn't seem hard at all .

Compare a place like Maliha or Jobar with small towns in countryside .

If Syrian Army takes Aleppo , This war is over unless a third party joins the conflict although Syrian Army is not capable of defeating rebels in Aleppo at all .

The best and smartest strategy is holding current fronts in Syria till Iran and it's allies take care of ISIS in Iraq and focus on Syria .

When you have cities and population under control , Taking villages doesn't seem hard at all .

Compare a place like Maliha or Jobar with small towns in countryside .

If Syrian Army takes Aleppo , This war is over unless a third party joins the conflict although Syrian Army is not capable of defeating rebels in Aleppo at all .

The best and smartest strategy is holding current fronts in Syria till Iran and it's allies take care of ISIS in Iraq and focus on Syria .
Oil Kurdish regions will never come back to Assad.
Country side will be always headache.
Towns are destroyed.

So what will he achieve by taking Aleppo? Anyhow now we know that the objective of Assad offensive is to lift siege over Shia Nubl and Zahra.

Similarly the main reason why Assad holds huge amount of forces in Idlib is just to keep link to Shia Fuah and Kafarya.

Who is in control of Aleppo....now...?
plZ post a pic of Allepo ( Civil war) if you have any..

thanks
This is before the latest rebel offensive on Handarat village:

B_NrXcjUsAAy7QZ.jpg

Current Handarat situation:

B_ww8uuU0AIic_x.jpg

Here a bigger picture of Syria:

mar.1426023741.jpg

you keep saying the same crap over and over... again, I showed you a video, and it shows you the so called peaceful protests burning down government buildings, attacking police and etc, thats when the army moved in, when things got out of control and riot police couldn't handle it...
so that video you post it shows nothing... that was not first day of the conflict...
You didn't show me any video evidence. At all.

Yes, this is very true.
Hizbullah already taught a good lesson to Israel.
Once Tikrit is free, it will bring a lot of energy to the Syrian Forces too, while it means only little more time and ISIS and US/Israel backed Jihadies will be destroyed as Iran could then play openly in Syria too after Iraq.

Yes, this is very true.
Hizbullah already taught a good lesson to Israel.
Once Tikrit is free, it will bring a lot of energy to the Syrian Forces too, while it means only little more time and ISIS and US/Israel backed Jihadies will be destroyed as Iran could then play openly in Syria too after Iraq.
bud.gif

#Aleppo: Rebels Declared Handarat And Al-Madhafa Tatbiri-Free Areas

#C.S.Damacus: Another Mosque Was Destroyed By The Regime In Zamalka

JohEs.jpg

:unsure: "It doesn't matter...it is just a mosque..." :unsure:
@Syrian Lion, are you counting with me ? that was the third mosque in less than a month!.
May God grant Hell to Bashar and every single rat that stands behind him .

#C.S.Damascus: Another Victim of Torture Was Identified In Darayya
RaAqh.jpg

After several hours of searching among thousands of photos, of tortured martyrs that were detained by the regime (which were leaked by Caesar), his family could finally find him :
His name is Nabeel Al-Ahmar, a Khateeb of a mosque in Darayya. He was detained by the regime for saying "we worship no one but Allah, claiming our rights and calling the oppressor..'oppressor' are things we will never give up."
But as expected, at the time when his family complained over his loss the regime idiots answered them "we don't know anything about him nor where he is". Now it was exposed that he was detained and tortured to death by the regime, may God grant him Heaven .

#Fatality: A Hiz-ballet Tatbiri Terrorist Was Sent To Hell
B_qqzn1VEAAjbqE.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@al-Hasani | @Dr.Thrax | @ebray | @JUBA | @Rakan.SA | @Halimi | @Aslan | @Saho | etc

See this, they did it in Diyala, now they are doing it in Salah Al-Deen. This is what they call 'liberation' :
#Salah Al-Deen: Asa'ib Ahl Al-Haq Tatbiri Terrorists Are Burning Homes And Shops
Summary :
AAH scum are burning Sunni homes and shops at Al-Bu Ajeel just like they burnt them in Diyala, the videotaper can be heard shouting 'excellent brothers, burn them' in the beginning', also shouts 'burn them' | 'احرقوهم' whenever they pass by other terrorists .
Shiek housson is a true Muslim, you can call him whatever, but he is a Sunni Muslim who stands with Syria against the International terrorism, see people like you who support AQ and i$i$ always make everyone a kaffer... Nothing new from terrorists supporters like you , you made most to Syrian people as kaffers since they support Syrian army war against your beloved terrorists... Again stop cherry picking my post...
You said you are a Christian, aren't you ?, how come you want to judge that fake sheikh when you don't know anything about Islam ?
And I have never said words like 'kaffir', 'infidel' or etc. Most of you depend on slandering, so much ridiculous .
By the way, I don't do the so-called 'cherry picking', your words are just repeats that I've answered several times. I don't need to reply to them every time, got that ?
Rebel group liwa anfal defects gives up on the revolution i cant find the video of the interview.
Besieged Al-Yarmouk...it is where the Giraffe is starving Palestinians .
Hope they didn't do that to break the siege, for the sake of hungry Palestinians .
Sunnies are with Syrian government against these Takfiries and that is why all the Takfiries of whole world
No, Sunnis are against Iranian imperialism and Tatbiri terrorists, they gathered uncountable Tatbiris from Iran, Afghanistan, Southern Iraq, Lebanon and etc .
along with Saudia/Turkey/Qatar and also with US/Israel not able to defeat the Syrian Government for the last 4 years.
We did it ourselves, those countries interfered when they found the barbarian savagely killing us and not before that. They are very related to us after all, unlike Iran which is very known to be sectarian and racist at the same time .
It could not happen without the help of Syrian People who are supporting Syrian Government against these Takfiri Dajjals
It could happen, just like it happened in 1982...as for 2011 until now, the regime managed to stay alive by keeping thousands of Muslims in prisons, killing over a hundred of thousands, expelling millions of them out of the country and making them refugees, destroying entire cities and towns, bringing more and even more sectarian Shiite militias, begging Russia and Iran to help him cover and bias everything he did via their mainstream media...NOT by 'the help of Syrian people'.

We aren't 'takfiri dajjals', we are against a tyrant that sold our country to the evil apes of the Iranian regime .
Sunnan Ibn Majah (Sunni Book Online Link) (A Sahih Hadith, see Authentication here and here):
- حَدَّثَنَا عُثْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا مُعَاوِيَةُ بْنُ هِشَامٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ صَالِحٍ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ أَبِي زِيَادٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ بَيْنَمَا نَحْنُ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ إِذْ أَقْبَلَ فِتْيَةٌ مِنْ بَنِي هَاشِمٍ فَلَمَّا رَآهُمُ النَّبِيُّ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ اغْرَوْرَقَتْ عَيْنَاهُ وَتَغَيَّرَ لَوْنُهُ قَالَ فَقُلْتُ مَا نَزَالُ نَرَى فِي وَجْهِكَ شَيْئًا نَكْرَهُهُ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ ‏"‏ إِنَّا أَهْلُ بَيْتٍ اخْتَارَ اللَّهُ لَنَا الآخِرَةَ عَلَى الدُّنْيَا وَإِنَّ أَهْلَ بَيْتِي سَيَلْقَوْنَ بَعْدِي بَلاَءً وَتَشْرِيدًا وَتَطْرِيدًا حَتَّى يَأْتِيَ قَوْمٌ مِنْ قِبَلِ الْمَشْرِقِ مَعَهُمْ رَايَاتٌ سُودٌ فَيَسْأَلُونَ الْخَيْرَ فَلاَ يُعْطَوْنَهُ فَيُقَاتِلُونَ فَيُنْصَرُونَ فَيُعْطَوْنَ مَا سَأَلُوا فَلاَ يَقْبَلُونَهُ حَتَّى يَدْفَعُوهَا إِلَى رَجُلٍ مِنْ أَهْلِ بَيْتِي فَيَمْلَؤُهَا قِسْطًا كَمَا مَلَؤُوهَا جَوْرًا فَمَنْ أَدْرَكَ ذَلِكَ مِنْكُمْ فَلْيَأْتِهِمْ وَلَوْ حَبْوًا عَلَى الثَّلْجِ ‏"‏ ‏
Both links you provided didn't work for me, anyway, I looked for it and found Sunni sources say that it is NOT a Saheeh Hadith which is inauthentic and rejected by :
1. Al-Dhahabi.
2. Al-Albani.
3. Ibn Al-Qayyim.

Ibn Al-Qayyim declares this tradition to be weak in Al-Manar Al-Munif 116 on account of the sub-narrator Yazid ibn Abi Ziyad whose skills of memorization were deficient. Adh-Dhahabi declares the tradition to be inauthentic in Mizan Al-I’tidal 4/423 and Al-Albani declares it rejected (munkar) in Silsilat Ad-Da’eefah 5203.

Source
The other Hadith has nothing to do with this .
this war is about Syria's independence and sovereignty, and we will fight and die to keep our country independent, we will never become a western puppet...
Keep spamming, we will never become a part of Iran's filthiest regime on the planet .
1) It is not a Shia/Sunni War, but Takfiri Wahabi VS Humanity (Shias+Sunnies+Christians+all other minorities) war.
It is Muslims vs Tatbiris vs Takfiris .
3) Syrian Army itself consists of 75% of Sunnies.
Nope, but in spite of that...the commanders are mostly Alawites and the entire army is Alawite-led and sectarian as we see in the video found on the phone of an SAA idiot, posted by Ebray .

@ebray, I so much appreciate your stances, God bless you and your family :) .
Any person, who uses his brain, he will come to the right conclusion that Syrian Government is only there while it has the support of majority of Syrian people.
Any person who denies what their eyes see, or try to become smarter than they are by basing their entire ideology on conspiracy theories, they'll end up finding themselves stupid .
2. Assad, Iran and Russia, all of them offered to have a deal with opposition and then holding an election under UN and let the Syrian people decide for themselves.
That would be like casting us into an ocean. We want the regime gone, the penalty of killing thousands is killing .
Hopefully soon Syrian Army will be able to defeat the Rats without many civilian casualties.
Very high civilian casualties, already, pro-Wilayat Al-Faqeeh people always create themselves a virtual world, full of delusions where they presume that everything is like they want it to be .
these RATS have taking Syrian people as hostages and using them as human shields too and thus sometimes there is collateral damages too.
Wrong, which 'rats' do you think are the worst ?, ISIS ?, well do you know that even ISIS which are considered to be the worst people on earth, have freed hostages meanwhile the regime keeps detaining women ?
Do you know that even Al-Nusra, had freed 12 nuns to liberate 150 Muslim women from the regime ?, nothing on earth is worst than Bashar's regime .
thus we are watching reduction in barrel bombs too.
Are you OK ?, we don't post such things because graphic contents aren't allowed, Al-Sakhour District alone has received 6 barrel bombs today, if you still wish to see what kind of filth this regime is, tell me, and I will tell you how to find this, otherwise don't waste our time because we all know that even if the sky falls down on earth, I can never find a logical person among you .

Last edited:
More torture victims identified

Khaldoun Abdo Shuqayr, from Damascus, was a 57 years old man with special needs, suffering from a malformation of the face and feet, and had difficulty with speech and in walking. He was arrested on January 10 2012 and then imprisoned in the regional branch in Damascus.

[
B_sR73FWcAEY6SK.jpg

The second identified victim known as Abu Ayman, tag number 1498 written on his forehead,was from western Damascus countryside. He was 38 years old, married and has two daughters. He worked as a carpenter before he was arrested at an army checkpoint for distributing aid.

The third identified victim was Adham, who was a 26 years old married dental student from Damascus. He was arrested during a large raid in his neighborhood. after he was found with medical equipment at his ranch.

The fourth victim Ayham Imraal was a 25 years old petroleum engineer when he was arrested. He was arrested on the street for no apparent reason by a well known local shabiha called Abu Saeed and later imprisoned in theSayidnaya prison.

The torture photos were leaked by a Syrian defector code-named Caesar who was a senior sergeant in Syria's army and spent 13 years working as a forensic photographer.

Graphic torture photos from Syria on display at United Nations

B_w3lp1UwAADgjC.jpg
B_xFkUKUwAAZ4Qy.jpg
B_xFkUSU8AEXJey.jpg
download.jpg

Graphic torture photos from Syria on display at United Nations| Reuters

Some of the killed people from the recently released 'Caesar' torture photos identified.
B_w4gsAUwAAXzof.jpg

Mr parrot so you understand arabic well ? تتكلم عربي
and the hadeeth is weak dont strengthin it with other hadeeth you snake. we are not fools. you said its weak. full stop.
Why weak? Again since you are the parrot you just watch wisal and come here to start you suicide mode on us.

did you consider my offer ? go to a shrink and il pay the bill
its ok there is nothing to be ashamed of. we all got issues. sometimes ppl need help and support. think about it. its for your own good lol
I have better idea..when you get to Los Angeles...give me a whistle.:buba_phone:

You know, my dear Berberian. When you post all I read is "lalalalalalalalalala lololololooolo lililililililil lillainnkbkjnjhvhghgvkjhv"
I'm sorry I can't help it. :confused:
Understandable, the sound of a bedouin being reamed...:moil:

Why weak? Again since you are the parrot you just watch wisal and come here to start you suicide mode on us.
Iraqis should have gone south and rearrange the wahabis head dress.

I have better idea..when you get to Los Angeles...give me a whistle
i postponed my trip for business reasons unfortunately but please send me your email. and i promise you next time im in LA and in shaa Allah it wont be too long il contact you

@Antaréss look just have a good look!! qasim sulaimany head of the iranian terrorist rats
walking surrounded with american weapons, american Humvees and american armored vehicles and american drones in the skies then they say death to america :crazy:

Now they'll say its Photoshopped :sarcastic:

B_x018AVAAAGrDp.jpg

SOME GOOD NEWS

B_sgaCqUgAAr1r0.jpg
B_btzmBWQAIOpz4.jpg

i postponed my trip for business reasons unfortunately but please send me your email. and i promise you next time im in LA and in shaa Allah it wont be too long il contact you

@Antaréss look just have a good look!! qasim sulaimany head of the iranian terrorist rats
walking surrounded with american weapons, american Humvees and american armored vehicles and american drones in the skies then they say death to america :crazy:

Now they'll say its Photoshopped :sarcastic:

View attachment 201418

SOME GOOD NEWS

View attachment 201417 View attachment 201416
I already respond to your wahhabi scum propaganda

These are iran Iraq war dead soldiers it have nothing to do with your wahhabi terrorists

Back
Top Bottom