What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@Antaréss look just have a good look!! qasim sulaimany head of the iranian terrorist rats
walking surrounded with american weapons, american Humvees and american armored vehicles and american drones in the skies then they say death to america :crazy:

Now they'll say its Photoshopped :sarcastic:

hahahah

It's the best way to win ,fight your enemy by his weapons to ensure more damage lol :lol:

SOME GOOD NEWS

b_sgacqugaar1r0-jpg.201417
b_btzmbwqaiopz4-jpg.201416

Oo

Is that a barbecue ?:lol:
looks delicious hummm .
Why you didn't invite me bro ? :partay:

I already respond to your wahhabi scum propaganda

These are iran Iraq war dead soldiers it have nothing to do with your wahhabi terrorists
attention everyone..

look how fool this guys is :rofl::omghaha:

the second pic are those cars from the 80's ?! i can see a Humvee a buss a nissan SUV maybe. and i think a Mitsubishi truck

3rd pic i can see a mobile phone on the right corner. plus the dress

yup its from the 80's :omghaha::laughcry:
@rmi5 you are as dumb as him for thanking his comment LMAO

Syria and its problems stem from a dictatorial PM who has no problem using barrel bombs in public areas and the plight of children and women are not important to him. Even now he says he has a majority even though half the country is in turmoil because of his stubbornness. Half the people were radicalised due to his policies of indifference to what the people want. I do not know why that is even debated.

attention everyone..

look how fool this guys is :rofl::omghaha:

the second pic are those cars from the 80's ?! i can see a Humvee a buss a nissan SUV maybe. and i think a Mitsubishi truck

3rd pic i can see a mobile phone on the right corner. plus the dress

yup its from the 80's :omghaha::laughcry:
@rmi5 you are as dumb as him for thanking his comment LMAO

Don't press your testicles too hard, your self-explosion button is maybe somewhere else :lol:
Mr. Idiot, Some Iran-Iraq war fronts were later land mined, so they gradually remove mines, then excavate the land, then use genetic tests to identify the person. The process takes a long time, so some few are remaining from those times. Anyway, never mind, your IQ is too low to grasp it.

With help from his allies, Syria's Assad looks set to stay| Reuters

Syria's Assad looks set to stay

(Reuters) - As the United States and Iran negotiate the final stages of a nuclear deal, they are still oceans apart on another area of conflict: the future of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

Assad seems more likely to survive the Syrian crisis than at any point since it began four years ago. Iran's support is as solid as ever to its confident-looking ally in Damascus.

The days when Assad was largely absent from view and his mere appearance was news have given way to almost daily reports on his activities; recent visitors included four French members of parliament who defied their government's policy to see him.

The civil war has no doubt left Assad weakened, but he is stronger than the groups fighting to topple him. Powerful states still want to see him gone, but they have shown less resolve than allies who are standing by him.

As the crisis approaches its fourth anniversary, the demand for Assad's departure is heard less often from his Western foes. Their attention has instead switched to fighting Islamic State, an enemy they share with him.

While the United States and his Arab enemies bomb the jihadists in the north and east, Assad and his allies have launched a major offensive against mainstream rebels and Islamists in an area of greater importance to them, the southern border zone near Israel and Jordan. In Damascus, observers close to the government see this as the start of a phase that will end the conflict on Assad's terms.

Iranian-backed Lebanese group Hezbollah is backing the southern campaign and Iranian advisers are in the field - mirroring the situation in Iraq, where they are helping to oversee operations against Islamic State, said a senior Middle Eastern official familiar with Syrian and Iranian policy.

"The battle in Syria is still a very long one, but without existential threats for the government," he said.

Why don't you simply accept that you people are Kazaab and telling lies?
Yes, that video of the barrel bomb was lies. The videos of T-72s being sent on protesters in April 2011 was lies. Why, all of the events right now in Syria are lies! They're all filmed in Qatar. Souria Bekhair!
Why don't you simply accept that you don't know anything about Syria?

Oil Kurdish regions will never come back to Assad.
Country side will be always headache.
Towns are destroyed.

So what will he achieve by taking Aleppo? Anyhow now we know that the objective of Assad offensive is to lift siege over Shia Nubl and Zahra.

Similarly the main reason why Assad holds huge amount of forces in Idlib is just to keep link to Shia Fuah and Kafarya.

Leave Kurds aside for now .

Heart of the so called revolution is Aleppo , If it falls , siege of Nuble and Zahra will eventually end . Taking Aleppo will free too many forces and help Syrian Army enter offensive phase , Right now rebels are freely attacking in Aleppo as they know Syrian Army is not strong enough to attack and this helps them to use most of their forces in 1 focused on area .

Fighting in Small towns is not going to be as hard of major cities and that's an advantage .

Leave Kurds aside for now .
Kirds hold main income of Syria. Without its Assad is complete bankrupt even if he miraculously regains all right now.

I am not talking about rebuilding tens of billions of loses.

Heart of the so called revolution is Aleppo , If it falls , siege of Nuble and Zahra will eventually end .
Assads first will reach Nuble and Zahra. But what holding that long corridor will require huge amount of forces. And we saw their performance in Jobar lol. Aleppo is like 20 Jobars.

Taking Aleppo will free too many forces and help Syrian Army enter offensive phase , Right now rebels are freely attacking in Aleppo as they know Syrian Army is not strong enough to attack and this helps them to use most of their forces in 1 focused on area .

Fighting in Small towns is not going to be as hard of major cities and that's an advantage .
Its hard. Assad does not have enough troops to control the entire Syria.

'Totally Syrian' rebels fighting in Handarat for democracy.

From Sudan, killed yesterday:
997035_345444995661359_2690318302545819830_n.jpg

Handarat is contested as of now, terrorists could break into few buildings from the south, they haven't been able to capture all of the small town as of now.

Daesh is facing the same fate as Nazis.they engaged themselves in several fronlines and now they are defeating miserably in all fields.Iranians and Iraqis from west and Syrians and Hezbollah from east.

As @The SiLent crY said, we should wait until we are done with daesh in Iraq.then thousands of highly trained troops will join Syrians in order to clean up the remaining occupied territories.

Back
Top Bottom