What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Anyone else want to make a pic with Suleimani?

That's an honor for me , although I don't deserve that .

By the way , Those 2 commanders in your previous post took Tall Qareen without any support and killed over 100 terrorists which not only surprised the opposition but also their allies especially Hezbollah leading me to believe how reliable and powerful they can be if the receive same support from Iran like Hezbollah does .

Last edited:
Then why dont u go to Syria and die for Assad instead babbling on forum?

By the way , Those 2 commanders in your previous post took Tall Qareen without any support and killed over 100 terrorists
Yes. First commander was Chuck and second - Norris. I only wonder why these macho shias with 5000 tanks and 500 jets lost half of the country to rag tag militias with rusty AK. Must be some black magic.

By the way , Those 2 commanders in your previous post took Tall Qareen without any support and killed over 100 terrorists which not only surprised the opposition but also their allies especially Hezbollah leading me to believe how reliable and powerful they can be if the receive same support from Iran like Hezbollah does .

How supporting are you of him and his actions?

Only enough to post on a forum, or enough to join and fight?

How supporting are you of him and his actions?

Only enough to post on a forum, or enough to join and fight?

If that's needed I'll go , The same way my father and grand father fought against Saddam in 80s :-)

Then why dont u go to Syria and die for Assad instead babbling on forum?

I'm sure Syrians and their allies are capable of doing the business in long term .

Yes. First commander was Chuck and second - Norris. I only wonder why these macho shias with 5000 tanks and 500 jets lost half of the country to rag tag militias with rusty AK. Must be some black magic.

You doubt about the fact that Fatemiyoun brigade took Tall Qareen on it's own !!?

Shias were the last to enter Syria and when they came Syrian government was about to fall but now ...

Damascus Airport was about to fall and now more than 15 k terrorists are starving in Ghouta , enjoying the barrels !

This is the black magic , leave alone the progress in northern fronts

If that's needed I'll go , The same way my father and grand father fought against Saddam in 80s :-)

Fair enough. The middle east needs new people in charge though. Sulieman is not the answer for the region. Neither is Assad or the monarchy in Saudi.

Endless wars over religion. Like bald men fighting over a comb.

If that's needed I'll go
Of course its needed. You are all the time babbling how it will be great when Assad will have enough manpower.

I'm sure Syrians and their allies are capable of doing the business in long term .
Lets suppose u are right. If you and all other who support Assad on forums will go to fight they will do it much faster and with less casualties.

You doubt about the fact that Fatemiyoun brigade took Tall Qareen on it's own !!?
I doubt ur description. All I see is that they barrel bombing like crazy, using Nazi style methods like starving entire towns, but still failing to achieve much.

When vaunted Hezies tried to advance without prior barrel flattening in Quseir they lost 200 people vs poorly armed peasants.

Damascus Airport was about to fall
No it was not.

and now more than 15 k terrorists are starving in Ghouta , enjoying the barrels !
You forget hundreds thousands of starved and barrel bombed civilians. Thanks for confirming my point.

Of course its needed. You are all the time babbling how it will be great when Assad will have enough manpower.

Lets suppose u are right. If you and all other who support Assad on forums will go to fight they will do it much faster and with less casualties.

I doubt ur description. All I see is that they barrel bombing like crazy, using Nazi style methods like starving entire towns, but still failing to achieve much.

When vaunted Hezies tried to advance without prior barrel flattening in Quseir they lost 200 people vs poorly armed peasants.

No it was not.

You forget hundreds thousands of starved and barrel bombed civilians. Thanks for confirming my point.

First be honest with yourself , Then we'll continue this discussion .

Tell the truth , Even if its against you .

Former Iran president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was delivering a speech in Turkey last week. His speech was interrupted by the Muslims. They chased and hit him whilst chanting against him;“The Blood of the Syrians is on your hands, Murderer”.

Former Iran president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was delivering a speech in Turkey last week. His speech was interrupted by the Muslims. They chased and hit him whilst chanting against him;“The Blood of the Syrians is on your hands, Murderer”
The video title says what a bunch of liar terrorists you are :lol:

ahmadinejad was beaten up by those terrorists ? :lol:

dude the crowd didn't even let those 2 terrorists to raise their flag :lol: @xenon54 these liars are the same people you support . now tell them the truth about ahmadinejad's visit .

he was actually treated like a legend by turkish islamists :lol:

now get your lying A$$ outta here

mocking 'Allahu Akbar', not funny at all.
that video or calling the ISIS terrorist group as Islamic state. no difference. source is the same.
Its not mocking Allahu akbar .

its mocking the improper and disgusting use of the lord's name for doing sth haram (blowing yourself up) .

its mocking the use of "allahu akbar" while beheading innocent people , while burning and killing kids .

Back
Top Bottom