What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The video title says what a bunch of liar terrorists you are :lol:

ahmadinejad was beaten up by those terrorists ? :lol:

dude the crowd didn't even let those 2 terrorists to raise their flag :lol: @xenon54 these liars are the same people you support . now tell them the truth about ahmadinejad's visit .

he was actually treated like a legend by turkish islamists :lol:

now get your lying A$$ outta here

Not exactly...these are the weird Islamists...followers of the dead toad "Necmettin Erbakan"..like ALPfollowerOF373. Their party get %1 percentage of the votes in the last elections.

Former Iran president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was delivering a speech in Turkey last week. His speech was interrupted by the Muslims. They chased and hit him whilst chanting against him;“The Blood of the Syrians is on your hands, Murderer”.

lol actually it was the rude protester who was beaten up. This is the 2nd or 3rd time this video has been posted, you should at least make sure to get the facts right.

The video title says what a bunch of liar terrorists you are :lol:

ahmadinejad was beaten up by those terrorists ? :lol:

dude the crowd didn't even let those 2 terrorists to raise their flag :lol: @xenon54 these liars are the same people you support . now tell them the truth about ahmadinejad's visit .

he was actually treated like a legend by turkish islamists :lol:

now get your lying A$$ outta here
I dont support any side in syria, everybody has blood in their hands down there.

Its not mocking Allahu akbar .

its mocking the improper and disgusting use of the lord's name for doing sth haram (blowing yourself up) .

its mocking the use of "allahu akbar" while beheading innocent people , while burning and killing kids .

Serious question, but didn't you guys do it too before the Sunnis gave it a bad reputation?

The "Allahu Akbar" thing when blowing stuff up.

Serious question, but didn't you guys do it too before the Sunnis gave it a bad reputation?

The "Allahu Akbar" thing when blowing stuff up.
Nice try but it has nothing to do with being a shia or a sunni .

of course we chant allahu akbar when we send satellites to space or Test AShBMs or SLCMs .

but chanting "God is great" while beheading innocents , is sth .

Nice try but it has nothing to do with being a shia or a sunni .

of course we chant allahu akbar when we send satellites to space or Test AShBMs or SLCMs .

but chanting "God is great" while beheading innocents , is sth .

Ok, specifically beheading.

But you do it, or did it, when attacking? because Hezbollah used to say it.

Ali Younesi, Rouhani's adviser said:Iran is an empire and its capital now is Baghdad
its really dumb when iranians and shia dont watch their own news.
they are digging their own grave in iraq and syria. they try to make this about ISIS. but its not gonna last long.

in the meantime irans currency is falling down. yes i can see what kind of empire they are building lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ok, specifically beheading.

But you do it, or did it, when attacking? because Hezbollah used to say it.
Hezbollah is your arab cousin, what does it have to do with us?

Ali Younesi, Rouhani's adviser said:Iran is an empire and its capital now is Baghdad
its really dumb when iranians and shia dont watch their own news.
they are digging their own grave in iraq and syria. they try to make this about ISIS. but its not gonna last long.

in the meantime irans currency is falling down. yes i can see what kind of empire they are building lol
That's not what he said tazi.

He said Iraq used to be part of the Persian Empire and that we have a duty to protect Iraq. Post the original. Don't leave your lizard out in the sun for too long before eating it. It's Saoooding whatever is left of your brain.

Hezbollah is your arab cousin, what does it have to do with us?
get the hell out of here. you dont know the basics of the political situation or you are trolling. hezb-alshaytan is officially irans dog. its said publicly by leaders in lebanon and iran you fool

get the hell out of here. you dont know the basics of the political situation or you are trolling. hezb-alshaytan is officially irans dog. its said publicly by leaders in lebanon and iran you fool
They are our dog, but they are your arab cousins. I never said they weren't our dog.

They are our dog, but they are your arab cousins. I never said they weren't our dog.

Leave him be, he is just upset that we are outsmarting them at every turn.

It just shows that when you have limited resources you tend to rely more on your brain.

Lying is a dark side of your saudi genes i guess .

he said quote : " Iraq was a part of persian empire , and its our duty to protect its people " .

i know its so hard for terrorists like you and your guys back in al-shitiya (jazira) to grasp what did he actually mean , but i expected less of a lie and more of Stupidity .

"iran is an empire and its capital is baghdad " ? What kind of moron says that kinda shyte ? :lol:

Iraq is a sovereign state and will always remain one , no matter how much back stabbing they get from their "arab" brothers back in shitholes of saudia and kuwait .

hezb-alshaytan
:rofl:

hezb-alshaytan :rofl:

You're just mad cause their killing the shyte outta your Anus-rat brothers :lol:

good then we are going to kill the dog and its owner. you refugee rat will never go back home lol
funny thing dumb ppl like you always show off how smart iranian scientist are productive in the west. well if you had 2 brain cells you would know that means smart ppl are running away out of that shit hole lol. take it as a sign that iran is going down.

hey ppl.. dont you find it funny how those 3 iranian trollers are all out of iran and yet they keep telling us how stable and advanced iran is. well why thell dont you go back ?!:omghaha::sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom