What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

good then we are going to kill the dog and its owner. you refugee rat will never go back home lol
funny thing dumb ppl like you always show off how smart iranian scientist are productive in the west. well if you had 2 brain cells you would know that means smart ppl are running away out of that shit hole lol. take it as a sign that iran is going down.
Well, even when Iran is down, 3/4 of the region answers to Tehran. Imagine when it's up. You're going to kill our dog? Our dogs are multiplying around the region. A new group of puppies were born in Yemen just last week.

I went back home not too long ago actually. And Iranians being productive in the West or East doesn't matter. At least we're productive. We also know how to breed dogs if you know what I mean, wink wink.

wink1.gif

good then we are going to kill the dog and its owner. you refugee rat will never go back home lol
funny thing dumb ppl like you always show off how smart iranian scientist are productive in the west. well if you had 2 brain cells you would know that means smart ppl are running away out of that shit hole lol. take it as a sign that iran is going down.
Why so serious my love? I thought we were friends? :(

Well, even when Iran is down, 3/4 of the region answers to Tehran. Imagine when it's up. You're going to kill our dog? Our dogs are multiplying around the region. A new group of puppies were born in Yemen just last week.

I went back home not too long ago actually. And Iranians being productive in the West or East doesn't matter. At least we're productive. We also know how to breed dogs if you know what I mean, wink wink.

wink1.gif
Who is the female?

hey ppl.. dont you find it funny how those 3 iranian trollers are all out of iran and yet they keep telling us how stable and advanced iran is. well why thell dont you go back ?!:omghaha::sarcastic:

Dude. I got a very good opportunty and I took it. I'm sure you would have too. But it doesn't mean I should hate my country?

wink1.gif
you are living in another planet :omghaha::laughcry:
but its ok im sure that what makes you sleep at night LOL

nothing unexpected. iranian rat making fun of Allah. soon your days are over. and in shaa Allah " Allahu Akbar " will be the last thing you hear before you die

so since you brought up Allah. Why a moon god? Couldn't you have gone with sun god or something?

Who is the female?
Are you serious? The Hunger Games? Watch the series. It'll remind you of Iran.

That's Jennifer Lawrence.

nothing unexpected. iranian rat making fun of Allah. soon your days are over. and in shaa Allah " Allahu Akbar " will be the last thing you hear before you die

Will you be carrying out the suicide bombing mission yourself?

46337604.jpg

Wahabis/salafists scream Allahu Akbar when they cut heads or bomb bazar/mosques/restaurants etc. But I guess this youtube clip is much worser.

Dude. I got a very good opportunty and I took it. I'm sure you would have too. But it doesn't mean I should hate my country?
hate your government no one said hate your country or your ppl. there is a huge difference
when i attack iran i attack its government not the ppl. but your government attacks ppl before other countries government.
for example when iran sends drugs to saudi arabia its attacking the ppl not the government.
when iran sends 52 kg to makka during hajj its attacking the ppl not the government.
when iran started its protests in makka most of the ppl killed and injured were normal pilgrims not police.
those were just few examples.

Dangerous territory dude. Why you muslins are so angry. you know you can always jackoff if you cant get any :D

IS is advancing against YPG in Hasakah, YPG fronts are collapsing as IS advances. Currently Tel Tamr and Ras al-Ain is under siege by IS.

Many photo-reports and video-reports appeared during last few days proving YPG losses both in Hasakah and Ayn al Arab fronts.

IS is advancing against YPG in Hasakah, YPG fronts are collapsing as IS advances. Currently Tel Tamr and Ras al-Ain is under siege by IS.

Many photo-reports and video-reports appeared during last few days proving YPG losses both in Hasakah and Ayn al Arab fronts.

ISIS keep shifting focus as they get defeated on various fronts. They open up new fronts.

They need to be corralled like Dolphins coral sardines into a ball and then feast.

ISIS keep shifting focus as they get defeated on various fronts. They open up new fronts.

They need to be corralled like Dolphins coral sardines into a ball and then feast.

I dont think you have idea on the situation.

It's like the last struggles before suffocating. They have used too many suicide bombings in past 3 weeks and that says a lot. End of Daesh glorious days is very close, they will be chased in each and every hole they are hiding and get killed like the rats they are, so will their leader Baghdadi. His days are numbered, just mark my words, just I hope it'll be the slow death, meaning he will be caught by Iraqi or Syrian army, that's a scene that I'll never want to miss.

Back
Top Bottom