What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Where are the mods supposed to be on this thread? Iranians for 3 whole pages were just posting stuff that is completely irrelevant to the topic.

LOL
It's funny because the rebels have captured Doreen since yesterday. Not a failed attack.

sorry I didn't know. But they paid a heavy price. Little tug of war of incremental gains and losses is what rebels can do. Every day that passes is a another day closer Badr organisation and co to coming back in syria

Nice to see you brother. How are you doing?
Great, actually! I haven't been posting here as much because of studies. (And video games, BF3 is still addicting.) But here's some more footage:
Ansar al Sham Brigades - Destruction of a regime forces' 23mm cannon in its mount with a Konkurs missile:
Sham Legion || Hama Countryside || 130mm cannon blasts the al-Dahra checkpoint in Tel Moleh with confirmed direct hits:
Aamoud Horan Battalion hits regime gangs in the market area East of the city with tank shells.
the number of Hazara losses. I thought that there were thousands? rebels bitching once again Analysis: Shiite Afghan casualties of the war in Syria | The Long War Journal
We killed more than 80 Afghan Shiites (with body and ID evidence) in your failed offensive on Hardatnin/Ratyan/Baskhoy. You think only 62 as per according to that article? Since September 2013? Sure...

hate your government no one said hate your country or your ppl. there is a huge difference
when i attack iran i attack its government not the ppl. but your government attacks ppl before other countries government.
for example when iran sends drugs to saudi arabia its attacking the ppl not the government.
when iran sends 52 kg to makka during hajj its attacking the ppl not the government.
when iran started its protests in makka most of the ppl killed and injured were normal pilgrims not police.
those were just few examples.
how do u know it was iran that send drug to saudi. Do u know how many border guards get killed every year to fight against drug smugglers majority of which are.axtually aupported by saudii arabia? Most of them use drug to.financ
Don't worry man. Your days(you, and your ISIS brethren(islamist terrorists) ) are numbered. :lol: Medieval era goons would have no place in 21st century. ISIS will be flushed into the toilet of history in near future.
Bro, why does he support isis?

I don't know, but I do know that he is no exceptional case. There are tens of millions like him in the middle east.
Not even. ISIS doesn't have much support in the MidEast. Most people who support them support them because they don't know what they do. They're like conspiracy theorists, they don't trust their government (which in the Middle East, isn't really paranoia, it's actually good to distrust your gov't a lot of the time there) but many people go to the extreme of always distrusting your government (as long as its not killing you.)

how do u know it was iran that send drug to saudi. Do u know how many border guards get killed every year to fight against drug smugglers majority of which are.axtually aupported by saudii arabia? Most of them use drug to
its not a secret if you do drug research you would know that iran is one the largest suppliers in the world.
for many years many have been caught and confessed where they bring it from and who suply them.
saudi intelligence tracked them and caught many of them outside of saudi.
many came through hezbullah. for example almosawy family. one of their brothers is a top leader in hezbullah. they had a house as a drug factory. the brothers ran away to iran before they get caught.
saudi intelligence also cought one of the biggest drug makers in the world in lebanon few months ago.
the amount of drugs that are being caught are unbelievable. they all point towards iran and hezbullah and houthies. there are tons of news over the years.
just few weeks ago if im not mistaken the police in iran was accusing politicians for using drug money. nothing new its been happening for years.

Not even. ISIS doesn't have much support in the MidEast. Most people who support them support them because they don't know what they do. They're like conspiracy theorists, they don't trust their government (which in the Middle East, isn't really paranoia, it's actually good to distrust your gov't a lot of the time there) but many people go to the extreme of always distrusting your government (as long as its not killing you.)

ISIS are excellent at propaganda. They're selling a dream of a "pure Islamic state" where everything is utopia. No kuffar laws, just pure Islam as God intended.

Even European Muslims are falling for it.

Back
Top Bottom