What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Don't waste your for that mankurt.... he is back to his farsi @ss kissing times....he spews shit against Turks everywhere in the forum.
Good boy... maybe farsis will throw you a bone for attacking Turkish members.

Go **** yourself. Not every person is a ball-less baboon like you who is so afraid of everything like his government in an extent that he removes his forum in less than an hour when he finds out that his government checks internet forums and their owners and becomes an Erdogan ***-licker in less than 24 hours. You have no principles and just like to do chest thumping like a brainless fool if you are sure that the other person cannot send you to jail or do something similar. That's ultimate cowardliness.

Not every person is the same as you. If you had slightest brain, you would have understood that in this sectarian war caused by some goons like your Erdogan, and Al-Baghdadi ; I would never like to see my fellow azeris who are shiites majority or any other civilians, like Iraqis, like jews and like even kurds ... to be suffered from those animals.

Go **** yourself. Not every person is a ball-less baboon like you who is so afraid of everything like his government in an extent that he removes his forum in less than an hour when he finds out that his government checks internet forums and their owners and becomes an Erdogan ***-licker in less than 24 hours. You have no principles and just like to do chest thumping like a brainless fool if you are sure that the other person cannot send you to jail or do something similar. That's ultimate cowardliness.
You don't know everything...

I have never been pro-Erdoğan, that's another lie of you. You are a proven liar.
Not every person is the same as you. If you had slightest brain, you would have understood that in this sectarian war caused by some goons like your Erdogan, and Al-Baghdadi ; I would never like to see my fellow azeris who are shiites majority or any other civilians, like Iraqis, like jews and like even kurds ... to be suffered from those animals.
We are not secterian, we never have been. Azeris are our brother and they will always remain to be our brother.

You however "self-claming Azeri" you don't know our language, customs and never visitted our countries..... you are just a farsi @ss-licker mankurt.

Everybody saw your lowly character, your back-stabbing nature, so no one is respecting you. End of the discussion.

I have never been pro-Erdoğan, that's another lie of you. You are a proven liar.

We are not secterian, we never have been. Azeris are our brother and they will always remain to be our brother.

You however "self-claming Azeri" you don't know our language, customs and never visitted our countries..... you are just a farsi @ss-licker mankurt.

Everybody saw your lowly character, your back-stabbing nature, so no one is respecting you. End of the discussion.

Go back to your little cave in Anatolia and go back to your real job which is ***-licking of your Erdogan. I don't seek for any respect from little baboons(self-claiming as a human-being) nor anyone else cares for such laughable creatures.

If you were not sectarian you would be bringing "democracy" to Saudi Arabia instead of Syria. And you would be destabilizing and sending thousands of terrorists to Saudi Arabia instead of Syria. But you would never do that, guess why?

If you were not sectarian you would be bringing "democracy" to Saudi Arabia instead of Syria. And you would be destabilizing and sending thousands of terrorists to Saudi Arabia instead of Syria. But you would never do that, guess why?
We had friendly relationship with Syria until Assad decided to slaughter his own citizens. If one day Saudi King decides to slaughter his own people, our relations with them will sour too. It's not about democracy or sect.

:lol:

Jiggling much brother?

You might need one of these:

full_spine_C.jpg

Another #FSA brigade (Liwaa Hateen) has defected to the National Defense Forces (#NDF) in southern #Damascus. #Syria via #Syria24
Why only a brigade? why no another FSA division? Only a handful of half-starved men surrendered after 2 years of fighting.
The genocidal Assad regime that you guys assworship maintains a blockade around Damascus countryside that cutoff food supplies and starves hundreds of thousands of civilians that they had to resort to eating dog and donkeys.

This kid is from the same place where those "defectors" used to fight the regime. He receives bread this week after not eating for a long time and shares it with his friends

They can't even help poor Palestine. Turkey is a whore state of the west and Israel. What did Turkey do when Israel raided their ship in internatonal waters and killed scores of them? Absolutely nothing. If Assad or Iran do anything like that its a casus belli, but Israel gets a pass. What did they do when Israelis killed 2000 Palestinians last summer? Absolutely nothing. What do they do to stop Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians? Absolutely nothing. But when it comes to Syria all of a sudden they have a spine.

Why only a brigade? why no another FSA division? Only a handful of half-starved men surrendered after 2 years of fighting.
The genocidal Assad regime that you guys assworship maintains a blockade around Damascus countryside that cutoff food supplies and starves hundreds of thousands of civilians that they had to resort to eating dog and donkeys.

This kid is from the same place where those "defectors" used to fight the regime. He receives bread this week after not eating for a long time and shares it with his friends

Are you seriously complaining about the siege while your beloved Chechen/Uzbek and Islamist terrorists have put a siege on Nubul and Zahra for 3 straight years?

Terrorists first started this game, let them starve as a result of their actions, no one sheds a tear. Civilians are always free to leave, like thousands who have already safely evacuated Eastern Ghouta. Meanwhile, all citizens of Nubul and Zahra are considered as military targets. I hope the siege goes on until Aloush the stooge literally begs for lifting it.

Last edited:
Are you seriously complainign about the siege while your beloved Chechen/Uzbek and Islamist terrorists have put a siege on Nubul and Zahra for 3 straight years?

Terrorists first started this game, let them starve as a result of their actions, no one sheds a tear. Civilians are always free to leave, like thousands who have already safely evacuated Eastern Ghouta. Meanwhile, all citizens of Nubul and Zahra are considered as military targets. I hope the siege goes on until Aloush the stooge literally begs for lifting it.

How can you compare Ghouta victims to those towns? o_O

Firstly, the Syrian rebels kept up a partial siege on those towns which are packed with foreign Adolf Khamenie mercenary rats from spring 2013 so it is still less that 2 years. Assad besieged Homs from May 2011 to May 2014 so spare me of: "they started this game" BS. Secondly, the sectarian regime uses helicopters to send food supplies on daily basis and no one is getting starved in Nubl and Zahra. The regime has murdered more that more than 15000 innocent people from rif Damascus. How many civilians were killed in Nubl & Zahraa? Just this week, 4000 leaked torture photos were published and the dozens of identified victims so far were by and large from Ghouta. Mass Torture Photos Taken in 'Hospital 601' in Mezzah-Damascus: Source | Page 4

Last edited:

Didn't you starve the precious palestinians in Yarmouk?

How did that sit with you and your nation that's obsessed with 'palestinians' and even declares war on Israel just because of them?

Or was it just revenge for back-stabbing Assad?

We killed more than 80 Afghan Shiites (with body and ID evidence) in your failed offensive on Hardatnin/Ratyan/Baskhoy. You think only 62 as per according to that article? Since September 2013? Sure...

how much FSA terrorists killed doesn't matter that not the point. If there were thousands of hazaras then the number would be higher.

Syrian opposition leader hits out at west's 'cardboard' support | World news | The Guardian SNC complaining about the west once again. With friends like Gulfies and america, who needs enemies.

The super multi account-israeli is back now as a moroccan. Hamas kept him quiet during the summer war.

Last edited:
They can't even help poor Palestine. Turkey is a whore state of the west and Israel. What did Turkey do when Israel raided their ship in internatonal waters and killed scores of them? Absolutely nothing. If Assad or Iran do anything like that its a casus belli, but Israel gets a pass. What did they do when Israelis killed 2000 Palestinians last summer? Absolutely nothing. What do they do to stop Israeli ethnic cleansing of Palestinians? Absolutely nothing. But when it comes to Syria all of a sudden they have a spine.

Not only Turkey, all Arab countries except Syria are whore states. In fact, Arab states are even worse than Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom