What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

syria%20lights.png

Only 3% of the lights are still on in Syria's largest city
LEFT 2011 RIGHT 2015 PICTURE

its not a secret if you do drug research you would know that iran is one the largest suppliers in the world.
for many years many have been caught and confessed where they bring it from and who suply them.
saudi intelligence tracked them and caught many of them outside of saudi.
many came through hezbullah. for example almosawy family. one of their brothers is a top leader in hezbullah. they had a house as a drug factory. the brothers ran away to iran before they get caught.
saudi intelligence also cought one of the biggest drug makers in the world in lebanon few months ago.
the amount of drugs that are being caught are unbelievable. they all point towards iran and hezbullah and houthies. there are tons of news over the years.
just few weeks ago if im not mistaken the police in iran was accusing politicians for using drug money. nothing new its been haening for years.
Bro, Iran is a transit route, not a supplier. posession of drug is a crime and drug smugglers are executed. more than 30k iranian border guards lost their lives trying to protect transit of drug, you accusing us of this atrocities despite all our sacrifice is really sad.

Btw im on my phone. So excuse moi for spelling and grammar

Btw i turned out it was isis that was using chemical weapons not assad. i always knew but, everyone knew. It qad just a ploy to make assad give up his chems.

u are explaining logic to a retard who will support any Khomeini rat fighting for asshead. But complain if the rebels get outside help.
Dont be butthurt :P

logo.standard.png

Syrian Refugee Speaks in Jerusalem, Describes Life Across Israel’s Northern Border

Syrian activist refugees are starting to speak out and share their experiences with the rest of the world -- particularly with their Israeli neighbors.

By: Hana Levi Julian
Published: March 13th, 2015

A Syrian flag is seen from the border between Israel and Syria in the Golan Heights in August 2014.
Photo Credit: Flash 90

Syrian activist refugees are starting to step up and speak out to share their experiences with their Israeli neighbors as well as with the rest of the world.

This week a Syrian refugee actually managed to come all the way into Jerusalem, where he related the same details I have heard before, from a different Syrian refugee. Neither of these two men had any reason to lie. Both were brought to my attention by other Israelis, Syrians who by a bizarre twist of fate had become intimately involved with Israel.

On Wednesday, Amin’s tale was shared with students at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, where it was heard by the American-born Israeli blogger of Wizard of .il.

Much that was said by Amin, who spoke under a false name for his own safety, I and others have heard from Aboud Dandachi, a Syrian activist and refugee from Homs who has since become a blogger himself. ‘The Doctor, The Eye Doctor and Me,’ a book about his experiences as a refugee.

Nothing can come close to matching the offensiveness of hearing a murderous dictator who made refugees out of millions of Syrians, be described and pitied as a ‘victim of Zionist / Wahabi / CIA Imperialist Empire Building Neo-Con conspiracies…” Aboud, like Amin, is in contact with Israelis.

Both men told the same tale – identical details – of how children in the southern town of Dera’a had spray-painted anti-regime graffiti on a wall. The children were arrested, both men said – Amin this past Wednesday in Jerusalem, and Aboud in a conversation with JewishPress.com earlier this year. Both said the children were taken into custody, and tortured – and when their parents approached the man in charge of security in the region to seek their release, they were rebuffed. “Go home to your wives, sleep with them and make new children,” the security chief told them, according to both Syrians, who have related it to the Israeli audiences with whom they have spoken. “If you don’t, my own men will go home to your wives, sleep with them and make new children.”

Amin told a packed room how demonstrators who were shot by government troops were unable to seek treatment in hospitals because they could not risk the chance of arrest, which would lead to their “disappearance” forever. Medical staff and aid workers were the first to be targeted by the regime of Bashar al-Assad, Amin said, as a means of crushing resistance.

Both describe the anti-Israel propaganda that warns Syrians from early childhood that Israel wants to destroy their country and expand into their lands. Syrians are taught they must attack the Jewish State if possible, and if not, they must be prepared to defend the homeland. A Syrian cannot ever fraternize with an Israeli, the enemy: such an offense would mean a permanent state of arrest.

And yet.

Both men speak of the Israel’s generosity, its willingness to help its neighbors, the caring of its army and soldiers who help Syrians to reach medical care when they are hurt.

According to Amin – who is himself a member of the medical community – approximately half of Syria’s 23 million citizens are now displaced. More than 200,000 have been killed and more are wounded. Hundreds of those have received treatment in Israel.

Eventually both men were forced to flee. Aboud realized the window of safety was closing too fast for him to procrastinate any longer. Amin woke up overnight while already abroad when he found out his underground network had suddenly been discovered.

Each has discovered that the “truths” they were told all their lives about Israel were lies.

The Syrian regime was killing their people, and the Israelis were helping to save them.

Both men are still activists trying to help their people: Aboud continues his activity as a blogger, Amin continues as a medical person. Israelis are working with Syrians quietly to help however and whenever possible.

The civil war in Syria has killed and displaced more people in four years than all of Israel’s wars combined, in more than 67 years.

Their efforts might be seen as drops of water in a massive desert, but even the tiniest flicker of candlelight can chase away the darkness.

Let’s hope that when this is all over, the new era also brings with it a new understanding that Israel is not the enemy, either.

About the Author: Hana Levi Julian is a Middle East news analyst with a degree in Mass Communication and Journalism from Southern Connecticut State University. A past columnist with The Jewish Press and senior editor at Arutz 7, Ms. Julian has written for Babble.com, Chabad.org and other media outlets, in addition to her years working in broadcast journalism.

Also:

Syrian Activist: Israelis “Are Human Beings and Not Monsters”

Nice article Solomon. Unfortunately you'll get the predictable "Israel supports the rebels/ISIS" replies.

The problem with the Iranians and Shia on here is that they seem to think Assad was a benevolent leader. They forget that he used to torture and imprison people for what would simply be personal freedom in most countries.

People would 'disappear' in his system. Just as they do in Iraq and indeed in Iran too.

Saying this does not support ISIS. Criticising Assad as a dictator, does not mean supporting ISIS.

I'm glad Israel is helping the Syrians. It's just a shame that the problem is so big, that any bit of help is just drops in the ocean.

Bro, Iran is a transit route, not a supplier. posession of drug is a crime and drug smugglers are executed. more than 30k iranian border guards lost their lives trying to protect transit of drug, you accusing us of this atrocities despite all our sacrifice is really sad.
im not accusing!! what i said are facts. its an international matter. why are you emotional about it ?! i know you are fighting the drug lords inside iran and thats why i said in my comment there are a lot of accusations against iranian politicians for using drug money. it was in the media in iran. i didnt make those accusations!!
and i told you all intel and info pointed towards iran and hezbulah these are very old news!! a lot came out to the public and a lot were captured. maybe cuz you are living in the states you are not aware of it. if you see the amount of drugs being captured you will be shocked! il post some info about it in another thread and tag you.
imagine in one drug bust 200+ millions dollars worth of drugs were captured ? and they keep coming like this huge amounts! who can produce such thing ?!
in the smaller cases that are worth a few million. hezbullah would cover 80% of the cost if the drugs got cought and they would grantee another shipment. hezbullah mainly would take care of chimical drugs like amphetamines and cocaine. other drugs like hash and heroin come through other mafias.
plus i told you about the case of hezbullah mosawi brothers who ran away to iran.
and let me clarify things for you. when i accuse iran logically that dosnt mean every single human being in your government. it just means that powerful ppl in your government are behind it.
the fact the you that you mentioned 30k iranian border guards got killed supports my claim. you have a serious problem. 30k soldiers is a MEGA number. and i know what ppl are trying to do to fight drugs inside iran including rehabs. but as i said 2 times before a lot of your politicians are publicly accused.
if 30k soldiers died to fight drug smuggling that only means that there are powerful ppl in your government are in it.
and i personally find 30k a huge number maybe that number includes soldiers who got killed for other reasons. not just drugs

What archi tries to show with this I don't know but nice.

The 4th Anniversary for start of the Syrian Revolution 2011, will be in this week.#Syria #TwitterKurds #Syria4yearson
B_-VbE6UUAAxUYm.jpg

B_-Vbg8UIAAjgOv.jpg

#Syria: Jabhat Akrad (Kurdish Rebels) fighting the Regime in Bustan Pasha, #Aleppo City.
B_42cDLUcAAoG8H.png

seems like Jabhat Akrad is fighting assrats outside Sheikh Maqsud aswell :enjoy:

VIDEO: Jabhat Akrad (Kurdish Rebels) fighting the Regime in Bustan Pasha district in #Aleppo City.

Are you seriously complaining about the siege while your beloved Chechen/Uzbek and Islamist terrorists have put a siege on Nubul and Zahra for 3 straight years?

Terrorists first started this game, let them starve as a result of their actions, no one sheds a tear. Civilians are always free to leave, like thousands who have already safely evacuated Eastern Ghouta. Meanwhile, all citizens of Nubul and Zahra are considered as military targets. I hope the siege goes on until Aloush the stooge literally begs for lifting it.
>Whines about Nubl and Zahraa siege
>Even when they get constant supplies from the air and from Afrin area
>Then continues to support Ghouta and Yarmouk sieges, among others
Iranian logic, or rather, lack of logic.
Edit: Forgot to mention, Rebels don't cut off food and water supplies to Nubl and Zahraa in the first place. And Civilians can exit freely, again through Afrin. Ghouta, Yarmouk, and other places under siege by Assad are not even comparable to Nubl and Zahraa. Stop your whining, you only care about Shiites.

how much FSA terrorists killed doesn't matter that not the point. If there were thousands of hazaras then the number would be higher.

Syrian opposition leader hits out at west's 'cardboard' support | World news | The Guardian SNC complaining about the west once again. With friends like Gulfies and america, who ends enemies.

The super multi account-israeli is back now as a moroccan. Hamas kept him quiet during the summer war.
Did you just call a Syrian Turkmen an Israeli-backed Moroccan? lol
And yes, we do "whine" about the support because they promise us a lot of things, then do absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Since the previous time, you were interested and skeptical about what I wrote in Farsi to @kollang , I'll write your reply in Farsi:
"Har vaght yeki goft an, bepar begou man"

Nice, you deserved your meal.... since there are no farsis around i will give you your bone.... catch.
pink-dog-bone-clip-art-dog-bone-clipart.jpg

im not accusing!! what i said are facts. its an international matter. why are you emotional about it ?! i know you are fighting the drug lords inside iran and thats why i said in my comment there are a lot of accusations against iranian politicians for using drug money. it was in the media in iran. i didnt make those accusations!!
and i told you all intel and info pointed towards iran and hezbulah these are very old news!! a lot came out to the public and a lot were captured. maybe cuz you are living in the states you are not aware of it. if you see the amount of drugs being captured you will be shocked! il post some info about it in another thread and tag you.
imagine in one drug bust 200+ millions dollars worth of drugs were captured ? and they keep coming like this huge amounts! who can produce such thing ?!
in the smaller cases that are worth a few million. hezbullah would cover 80% of the cost if the drugs got cought and they would grantee another shipment. hezbullah mainly would take care of chimical drugs like amphetamines and cocaine. other drugs like hash and heroin come through other mafias.
plus i told you about the case of hezbullah mosawi brothers who ran away to iran.
and let me clarify things for you. when i accuse iran logically that dosnt mean every single human being in your government. it just means that powerful ppl in your government are behind it.
the fact the you that you mentioned 30k iranian border guards got killed supports my claim. you have a serious problem. 30k soldiers is a MEGA number. and i know what ppl are trying to do to fight drugs inside iran including rehabs. but as i said 2 times before a lot of your politicians are publicly accused.
if 30k soldiers died to fight drug smuggling that only means that there are powerful ppl in your government are in it.
and i personally find 30k a huge number maybe that number includes soldiers who got killed for other reasons. not just drugs

Bro, you already made up your mind and unfortunately I can't do anything about it, but if you need more information I would recommend you to watch the Vice documentary on Iran war on drug.

Bro, you already made up your mind and unfortunately I can't do anything about it, but if you need more information I would recommend you to watch the Vice documentary on Iran war on drug.
buddy please read what i said carefully. i already said that i know how much effort you are putting to fight drugs. i saw vice documentary but i knew all this before vice. i dont need vice to show me what i already know. its like you are skipping some lines when you read my comments.
iranian ppl are putting a huge effort on this war against drugs. but again as i told you there are politicians and powerful ppl involved including hizbullah.
so where did i say that iran it self its not suffering ?! both our ppl are suffering. in saudi and iran.
all im saying is what your own official ppl said is that politicians and powerful ppl in iran are involved in the drug industry.
and we have many proofs. including your own ppl in iran otherwise they wouldn't make such a statement in iran

LOL. Yet another one.

b_-2cw-veaau1u5.1426286680.jpg

b_-2e51veaiigre.1426286819.jpg

Suleimani is sort of king Midas, turns to fertilizer enyone he touches.
he must be gay... he likes surrounding himself with young kids. specially imads son. his dead now but he got plenty of kids to abuse

#C.S.Damascus: Another Mosque Was Hit By The Regime In Douma
1BWbp.jpg

:unsure: "It is just a mosque...it doesn't matter..." :unsure:
@Syrian Lion, we congratulate the so-called 'Islamic' Republic of Iran on destroying the fourth mosque in less than a month, a part of Khamenei's glorious job to his Sunni 'brothers' .

#Fatality: Foreign Hiz-ballet Tatbiri Was Sent From Bashkoy To Hell
YuHVi.jpg

I donno if you really are a woman or now you're just one of these freaks :
Why do men pretend to be women online? - Salon.com
First time you said you don't know whether I am Syrian or not, now you are saying you don't know whether you are talking to a guy or a girl, later you will say you don't know whether you are talking to a Sunni or a 'Wahhabi'...
No I am not predicting the future, it is just you Iranians, it's always the same with you, I can prove my self a girl by posting a Keek video in which I will talk about my self, mention this forum and my alias if you first promise me that you will leave the forum and never get back again, agreed ?, forget it you all break your promises, I am not gonna benefit from all of that whether you use 'she' or 'he' after all, you are challenging my posts, not my personality, it is the eighth wonder of the world to find an Iranian who doesn't be personal when they talk to others .
When Khawla bint Al-Azwar fought the Byzantines, every one thought she was a man :rolleyes1: ...
in any sort , believing that you really are a girl , i have to say sister that you're totally brainwashed by sunni-shia shitfest of saudi wahhabi media .
I am giving reasons for every single thing I am talking about, nothing to do with the so-called Wahhabism, as this is the very first time I join a forum where Saudi Sunnis are available, and to me, Khomeinism is not better than Wahhabism .
At this time shiite militias want sunnis to trust them ? why is that ? because of those 4000 sunni tribesman that are fighting daesh ? :lol: this is utter BS and you know it .
Only four thousands out of several millions .
So shias are going to massacre the people of takrit ? :lol: ok , let's wait and see . but you said they'll do it in future , how long into future are we talking about ?
I am not only talking about Tikreet, if they kill civilians in Tikreet they will lose trust in Mosul. I am saying they can't do much right now but when ISIS is gone they will treat Sunnis very much worse than they used to .
the following is an example of how Iranian media lie to its people ? :lol: :lol: :rofl:

you do understand the same source that you mentioned is actually "Shia news service" run by Iranians ? :lol:

I took that pic from Facebook and we all know there are BS pics circling around . so no , the Iranians are telling nothing but truth :lol:
Then stop spreading that .
I know it is an Iranian source which is why I posted of it, those Iranians in charge of that source were telling the truth, unlike another Iranian somewhere nearby .
You thought you'll look smart by changing the link's name in your post , but you don't .
This is the news :
تصویر/ کمر سرباز عراقی پله ی زوار حسینی
What are you trying to prove ? are you OK ? I just proved the girls in these photos Shiites not Sunnis .
As for the title of that link, I wrote 'click here to make sure', so you mean members cannot follow the link to see the original title ?!
And what about the other source ?, isn't Ahlulbayt News Agency an Iranian source that brought a photo of a Brazilian prisoner and claimed that he is an ISIS member ?, Iranian media for you .
By the way, I don't try to be smart...people believe I am smart rather than admitting they are stupid .
your swearing does not worth squat :)

i swear ? :lol: where you there ? go back to performing your jihad
He isn't an Iranian, he doesn't tell Taqiyas. Yes he was in Syria and later he came to Iraq like many others, due to that rat's barbarism.
Why should people deny what that man or what Human Rights Watch reported and believe an Iranian who might never have heard of Syria until 2012 ?

Do you find it funny when you see a man angry for hearing such cases ?, sounds normal to Shiite men, not Sunnis, but you laughed anyway, it is my turn :
I was surfing YouTube couple of weeks ago and found a video with a title like Latmiyat Al-Assad (Arabic: لطمية الأسد),
I thought Shiites made a latmiya for Bashar...but when I played the video :
I searched for cats latmiya and never found it, why don't they make one ?
Are you seriously complaining about the siege while your beloved Chechen/Uzbek and Islamist terrorists have put a siege on Nubul and Zahra for 3 straight years?
How many of them starved to death ?, can you provide some evidences ?
How come you turn a blind eye to the entire state, and only look at small towns in Aleppo, is it because those are Shiites and everyone else is Sunni ?
Another #FSA brigade (Liwaa Hateen) has defected to the National Defense Forces (#NDF) in southern #Damascus. #Syria via #Syria24
I couldn't find such news anywhere .
If you were not sectarian you would be bringing "democracy" to Saudi Arabia instead of Syria.
Saudi Arabia doesn't need democracy, their people are satisfied with their government .
Iran needs democracy, they protest over low-income while their regime wastes their money on weapons and funding terrorist mercenaries in Syria and Iraq .

Back
Top Bottom