What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It's like the last struggles before suffocating. They have used too many suicide bombings in past 3 weeks and that says a lot. End of Daesh glorious days is very close, they will be chased in each and every hole they are hiding and get killed like the rats they are, so will their leader Baghdadi. His days are numbered, just mark my words, just I hope it'll be the slow death, meaning he will be caught by Iraqi or Syrian army, that's a scene that I'll never want to miss.

I heard coalition airforce has hit Shia troops in Anbar, killing 50 shia militiants. An Iraqi MP was crying about it.

IS is advancing against YPG in Hasakah, YPG fronts are collapsing as IS advances. Currently Tel Tamr and Ras al-Ain is under siege by IS.

Many photo-reports and video-reports appeared during last few days proving YPG losses both in Hasakah and Ayn al Arab fronts.

Don't worry man. Your days(you, and your ISIS brethren(islamist terrorists) ) are numbered. :lol: Medieval era goons would have no place in 21st century. ISIS will be flushed into the toilet of history in near future.

Don't worry man. Your days(you, and your ISIS brethren(islamist terrorists) ) are numbered. :lol: Medieval era goons would have no place in 21st century. ISIS will be flushed into the toilet of history in near future.

I thought Iranian State repressing Azerbaijani Turks, now you kiss Persian butt. Tsk tsk, have shame.

I thought Iranian State repressing Azerbaijani Turks, now you kiss Persian butt. Tsk tsk, have shame.

Nah, indeed you are the one who kisses kurdish *** for kirkuk oil and Sunni arab *** to make a new ottoman empire for you. What a joke you are!!! In fact, At the end of the day, no Kurd or Sunni Arab would give a shit about your type.
I am happy that Iraqis, Persians, Afghans, Azeris and other shiites are removing you scums in Iraq in these days :lol: ;)
Don't worry for us ;) Worry for your true brethren ;)

Nah, indeed you are the one who kisses kurdish *** for kirkuk oil and Sunni arab *** to make a new ottoman empire for you. What a joke you are!!! In fact, At the end of the day, no Kurd or Sunni Arab would give a shit about your type.
I am happy that Iraqis, Persians, Afghans, Azeris and other shiites are removing you scums in Iraq in these days :lol: ;)
Don't worry for us ;) Worry for your true brethren ;)

Now you became a Shia. A quick change from Jew loving atheist anti Iranian pan-Turk to Turk hating Persian supporter.

Case closed. PS I dont kiss Kurds.

Now you became a Shia. A quick change from Jew loving atheist anti Iranian pan-Turk to Turk hating Persian supporter.

Case closed. PS I dont kiss Kurds.
Yeah, you do kiss kurdish ***, and sold out shiite turkmens to ISIS and kurds in Iraq, you've got a short memory when it does not suit your interests ;)
Anyway, every non-retard person in that region, from Atheist to shiite, to jews, to secular sunni arabs, to pan-turks, to pan-iranists, to pan arabs, ... will benefit when your medieval era brethren get removed.

Yeah, you do kiss kurdish ***, and sold out shiite turkmens to ISIS and kurds in Iraq, you've got a short memory when it does not suit your interests ;)
Anyway, every non-retard person in that region, from Atheist to shiite, to jews, to secular sunni arabs, to pan-turks, to pan-iranists, to pan arabs, ... will benefit when your medieval era brethren get removed.

You need brain check. I am one of most anti-Kurdistan, indirectly anti-US, anti-Israeli guy in this forum.

You need brain check. I am one of most anti-Kurdistan, indirectly anti-US, anti-Israeli guy in this forum.

Why should I be happy about you being anti-US or ... ? I am not anti anyone as long as they don't threaten us.
or why should I care about your own opinion? What I care about is what your type is doing, not what you say. ;)
I stated pure facts. your sunni islamist government sold out Turkmens and played that ridiculous clown show about hostages in Mosul when transferring arms to ISIS. It proves who are your true brethren. Actions are what tell the truth not words.

Why should I be happy about you being anti-US or ... ? or why should I care about your own opinion? What I care about is what your type is doing, not what you say. ;)
I stated pure facts. your sunni islamist government sold out Turkmens and played that ridiculous clown show about hostages in Mosul when transferring arms to ISIS. It proves who are your true brethren. Actions are what tell the truth not words.

I dont associate myself with the government of Turkey.

Therefore these useless attacks dont mean anything on my side.

I dont associate myself with the government of Turkey.

Therefore these useless attacks dont mean anything on my side.

What about ISIS starving turkmens in Northern Iraqi deserts in 40+ degrees weather? Does not it concern you?
FYI, AKP is the same cloth as what you are. For me and many others, you are both Sunni islamists who want to revive caliphate, so are the same clan for me. I could care less about "Sultan" Erdogan ruling such caliphate, or "Sultan" Alienoz, or "Sultan" Al-Baghdadi or "Sultan" Mursi.

What about ISIS starving turkmens in Northern Iraqi deserts in 40+ degrees weather? Does not it concern you?
FYI, AKP is the same cloth as what you are. For me and many others, you are both Sunni islamists who want to revive caliphate, so are the same clan for me. I could care less about "Sultan" Erdogan ruling such caliphate, or "Sultan" Alienoz, or "Sultan" Al-Baghdadi or "Sultan" Mursi.

If I were the head of state, I would welcome Turkmens in Turkey. I would provide safety for them.

If I were the head of state, I would welcome Turkmens in Turkey. I would provide safety for them.

IMHO, no, you would not because they(basically Iraqi Turrkmens are descendants of Safavid Qizilbash tribes) are shiites. Let's agree to disagree.

IMHO, no, you would not because they(basically Iraqi Turrkmens are descendants of Safavid Qizilbash tribes) are shiites. Let's agree to disagree.

You may consider catering to Persian interests. But remember, Zardosht Persian bourgeoisie will use Iraqi Shiite Turkmens as they use Afghan Hazaras. Pawns will get killed, Zardoshts will live.

You may consider catering to Persian interests. But remember, Zardosht Persian bourgeoisie will use Iraqi Shiite Turkmens as they use Afghan Hazaras. Pawns will get killed, Zardoshts will live.

There is no Zardoshti conspiracy ;) It's only a conspiracy in the sick minds. In the same way that USSR and USA were allies in the biggest war of their history, people outside of your clan can be allies against your type. None of them is necessarily a pawn of the other one.

Back
Top Bottom