What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Why mention it then? You are comparing one of the most painless ways of execution (death by decapitation that lasts 1 second) with a slow beheading that lasts 2 minutes and with several stabbings to the body. It's a moronic comparison.

Well, it's a relevant question. How can we know? Would a person with 6 children join Daesh? Why is he wearing civilian clothing? Most if not all Daesh members have distinguished clothing. Where is his weapon? How come he surrendered? Where are the other Daesh members? Why is he all alone? Normally they surrender in groups but this happens rarely as they prefer seeking martyrdom before getting caught.

I have nothing against this. I would do worse to a terrorist. I am not complaining. Just reacted to your misplaced comparison and then I wondered whether he indeed was a Daesh member. To me at first glance at least without knowing anything he does not strike me as a Daesh member.
it dosnt matter if he is ISIS or not.
the question is if those guys were sunnis and did the same thing to a terrorist what would have happened ?!
you will find it in every front page news around the world. specially that those are soldiers and using US equipment.

Why mention it then? You are comparing one of the most painless ways of execution (death by decapitation that lasts 1 second) with a slow beheading that lasts 2 minutes and with several stabbings to the body. It's a moronic comparison.

Well, it's a relevant question. How can we know? Would a person with 6 children join Daesh? Why is he wearing civilian clothing? Most if not all Daesh members have distinguished clothing. Where is his weapon? How come he surrendered? Where are the other Daesh members? Why is he all alone? Normally they surrender in groups but this happens rarely as they prefer seeking martyrdom before getting caught.

I have nothing against this. I would do worse to a terrorist. I am not complaining. Just reacted to your misplaced comparison and then I wondered whether he indeed was a Daesh member. To me at first glance at least without knowing anything he does not strike me as a Daesh member.

Both are beheadings, if it's about pain IS deserves it anyway, let them feel what they do to others Who says he got 6 children ? If he has, u telling me people with children don't join IS ? I can give plenty of examples. Again I can show you enough examples of IS wearing civvies to blend in. Weapon might have been taken away from him, he got hit ( injured ), his fellow terrorists left him behind etc.

They don't kill random people, this is just the propaganda people use to insult the IA. In the future when locals start fighting IS in Raqqa, you'll see the locals do the same to IS many times.

it dosnt matter if he is ISIS or not.
the question is if those guys were shias and did the same thing to a terrorist what would have happened ?!
you will find it in every front page news around the world. specially that those are soldiers and using US equipment.

Fixed it for you.

Simply cause Sunnis broke the world record in beheading whereas we barely see Shia groups behead.

Both are beheadings, if it's about pain IS deserves it anyway, let them feel what they do to others Who says he got 6 children ? If he has, u telling me people with children don't join IS ? I can give plenty of examples. Again I can show you enough examples of IS wearing civvies to blend in. Weapon might have been taken away from him, he got hit ( injured ), his fellow terrorists left him behind etc.

They don't kill random people, this is just the propaganda people use to insult the IA. In the future when locals start fighting IS in Raqqa, you'll see the locals do the same to IS many times.

Fixed it for you.

Simply cause Sunnis broke the world record in beheading whereas we barely see Shia groups behead.

Doing water-boarding during an interrogation and pulling your teeth out or cutting your tongue off are both considered as torture yet no sane person would compare those methods just because all 3 are considered as torture. The comparison was moronic. All there is to it.

Why are you writing to me like I am against killing him if he indeed is a Daesh member? I am not.

What I am saying though is that he does not strike me as a Daesh member and that doing such a thing to him makes those doing it carbon copies of Daesh objectively speaking. If you murder a murderer you will be punished equally as hard if you murder a innocent person.

Never said that they do but there are probably instances of them doing so. That's war.

Rakan is right though. This will get no publicity in the media.

Also I don't get it. Decapitation is the quickest and most painless (at least one of them) method of execution if done correctly like in KSA for instance. For instance France used the guillotine until 1979.

this was 2006-7 it took some time until word reach out to world news and tell the story.
was it also a propaganda ?

Doing water-boarding during an interrogation and pulling your teeth out or cutting your tongue off are both considered as torture yet no sane person would compare those methods just because all 3 are considered as torture. The comparison was moronic. All there is to it.

Why are you writing to me like I am against killing him if he indeed is a Daesh member? I am not.

What I am saying though is that he does not strike me as a Daesh member and that doing such a thing to him makes those doing it carbon copies of Daesh objectively speaking. If you murder a murderer you will be punished equally as hard if you murder a innocent person.

Never said that they do but there are probably instances of them doing so. That's war.

Rakan is right though. This will get no publicity in the media.

Also I don't get it. Decapitation is the quickest and most painless (at least one of them) methods of execution if done correctly like in KSA for instance. For instance France used the guillotine until 1979.

Forget the comparison.

Some people will always spread propaganda against the security forces, couldn't care about their opinion. What matters is what the locals against IS think of them. You're watching a few minutes video here whereas they've been there for days before they captured him, let's leave the civillian/IS judging up to them.

We are here speaking from safety, it's wrong according to the law but not too many soldiers will care after seeing their friends be shot/beheaded, especially when dealing with an enemy that follows no geneve convention.

this was 2006-7 it took some time until word reach out to world news and tell the story.
was it also a propaganda ?

Why not show the other side in 2006/7 as well ? 2006 civil war started when Zarqawi of (Islamic state Iraq ) bombed Al-Askari shrine, then people went full retard from both sides, both sides did crimes back then but that's long gone, there was no gov back than, local leaders formed their own vigilantes.

The terrorists fighting terrorists in Salah Al-Deen in Iraq, have beheaded a shepherd, then they added their trademark (i.e. vulgarism). His name is Abu Umar Al-Shammari and he had 6 children.
@Banu Hashim | @Dr.Thrax | @Rakan.SA | @JUBA
Try this (Arabic): العربي الجديد -
العراق: "الحشد الشعبي" يقطع رأس عراقي على طريقة "داعش"

Also read what the imperial rat, Ali Yunusi and his so-called 'empire' said about Iraq (Arabic): Here.

@1000, I wish if he was an ISIS terrorist, too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@1000, I do understand that...but not now! not when the people are confused and afraid if ISF and its allies got in, they may commit crimes especially when we link this to something like the massacre of Mus'ab bin Umair in Diyala. I don't know about thousands fleeing from Tikrit, when did that happen ?

Last edited:
Why not show the other side in 2006/7 as well ? 2006 civil war started when Zarqawi of (Islamic state Iraq ) bombed Al-Askari shrine, then people went full retard from both sides, both sides did crimes back then but that's long gone, there was no gov back than, local leaders formed their own vigilantes.
oh for god sake watch the damn thing first!!!!
it was done under your government do you understand the difference ??!!

An FSA guy took a bike from someones heart remember. Why ? Emotions. Same reason for this incident, he most likely killed a fellow fighter of them, got injured and left behind so they took their anger out.

Ye i'm sure he was with ISIS. They've already released thousands of civillians fleeing Tikrit, if they wanted to they could kill them all. That's not their goal.

oh for god sake watch the damn thing first!!!!
it was done under your government do you understand the difference ??!!

Already seen that years ago.

It was done by independent groups, for example Sadr's group. The army fought those groups in ~2006-2008 in various area's such as Sadr city, Basra etc.

See :
Battle of Amarah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iraq spring fighting of 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway that's enough for today.

An FSA guy took a bike from someones heart remember. Why ? Emotions. Same reason for this incident, he most likely killed a fellow fighter of them, got injured and left behind so they took their anger out.

Ye i'm sure he was with ISIS. They've already released thousands of civillians fleeing Tikrit, if they wanted to they could kill them all. That's not their goal.

Already seen that years ago.

It was done by independent groups, for example Sadr's group. The army fought those groups in ~2006-2008 in various area's such as Sadr city, Basra etc.

See :
Battle of Amarah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Iraq spring fighting of 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway that's enough for today.
it was also done by ppl in the government. stop making excuses.

@Banu Hashim | @Dr.Thrax | @Rakan.SA | @JUBA
Try this (Arabic): العربي الجديد -
العراق: "الحشد الشعبي" يقطع رأس عراقي على طريقة "داعش"

Also read what the imperial rat, Ali Yunusi and his so-called 'empire' said about Iraq (Arabic): Here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@1000, I do understand that...but not now! not when the people are confused and afraid if ISF and its allies got in, they may commit crimes especially when we link this to something like the massacre of Mus'ab bin Umair in Diyala. I don't know about thousands fleeing from Tikrit, when did that happen ?
lol that poor bastard. well i hope he lives long enough to see whats going to happen to his so called empire lol

Actually, he took a bite out of the heart because the soldier participated in a gang-rape and the abuse of women. FSA want him tried for his actions. While yes, it was emotions, the soldier was already dead. It was just to deliver a message.

Yet you cry about the barrels..

Nevertheless got to say this entire thread and war is worthless, same BS going on for years with barely anything that changes. You can continue for many more years and it'll end in a stalemate. Some minor gains here and there, won't change much.
I never cried habibi, I just point to the obvious. Where the so called rats still targeted a military establishment your beloved barrel heroes dont discriminate between civilians and otherwise.

I never cried habibi, I just point to the obvious. Where the so called rats still targeted a military establishment your beloved barrel heroes dont discriminate between civilians and otherwise.

Yes dear when your beloved Alloush hit civilians with rockets then it is your so called "Targeting Military Establishment".
And when your beloved al-Nusra fires hundreds of rockets on Nabl and Al-Zahra Areas killing many civilians, then it is still "Targeting Military Establishment" for you.
When your beloved Jihadies slaughter minorities and destroy their churches etc and make them slaves, still it is "Targeting Military Establishment" for you.

#FYI: Most of Syrian Muslims Have Ignored The 'Mufti' A Long Time Ago
@al-Hasani | @Dr.Thrax | @ebray | @Rakan.SA | @JUBA

In case any of you wonder about the 'Sunni' mufti of Syria, I wrote some lines to refute the lies told by Syrian Lion.
Sheikh Hasson is a true Muslim, of course zionists like you would go against him since he is against your terrorists I$I$ and F$A...
The so-called 'sheikh' Hassoun is a stooge that does nothing but smartly promotes Shiism in the name of Sunni Islam for the sake of Khamenei, a puppet of mullahs, he even sounds like an actor :
Summary :
Hassoun: For tens of years, I have been studying and 'no one told me that it was the tragedy of Islam in the Day of Ashura', 'why did they hide this from being discovered by us ?!', may God forgives them, 'they are afraid that you may become a Shiite', do we 'hide the truth' because you are afraid that it may changes the madhhab ?!, do we 'mute the truth' so as not to make a sect more powerful than another ?!, leave that aside gentlemen !, because there was a time when they were using the religion for making benefits, which was exploited by the one that "unjustly called himself Ameer Al-Mu'mineen (Prince of Believers) to spread corruption on earth", ...<skipping>... but "when he becomes a Prince of Believers by a Bay'ah which is taken by force or by a fake election and bribes", this is not a prince of anyone, he is only a prince of his desire, it is a 'truth' that I should expose...

Commentary :
1. First of all, why are you so angry, 'sheikh' Hassoun ?
2. You are a born-Muslim, and a 'sheikh' that has spent years studying about Islam, so how come you 'never heard' of Ashura ?, and who do you mean by saying 'they' here: 'why did they hide this from being discovered by us ?!', I personally have been hearing of Ashura since my childhood.
3. No it is not that they are afraid that 'we may become Shiites', but it is that some others are afraid that we may NOT accept becoming Shiites.
4. No body 'muted the truth', to make a sect more powerful than another, he meant the Iranian regime compared to others.
5. Who did you mean by saying 'the one that unjustly called himself the Prince of Believers' ?, I don't think he meant Al-Baghdadi because this video is old, he meant someone else.
6. Who did you mean by saying "when he becomes a Prince of Believers by a Bay'ah that is taken by force or by a fake election and bribes" ?, if the video wasn't old I would have presumed it is Bashar .
7. Are you sure that you are a 'Sunni Grand Mufti' ?, you sound like a so-called 'ayatullah'.

Also :
1. In one of his speeches he said: "Ahlul-Bayt are still oppressed even today...", ...even today ? :blink:.
2. He also said: "The Muslims declared wars for selfish benefits and greed, not to spread Islam.", well that's what the Iranian mullahs keep saying.
3. To be a Grand Mufti, you should get a university certificate in Sharee'a, our so-called 'sheikh' doesn't have it but he has a certificate in Arab Literature.
4. He says Issa (Jesus) is the 'son' of the Holy Spirit :

Summary :
Hassoun: Talk to him, he is young in age but he is wise at his work, light and piety, 'he is the son of the Holy Spirit' (x3) who is blessed by Heaven .

A 'Sunni Grand Mufti' says that Issa (i.e. Yasu, or Jesus) is the 'son' of the Holy Spirit ?, @Syrian Lion you may not understand what is wrong with it here if you are Christian but Muslims definitely do .

And many more reasons why Hassoun is nothing but a stooge of Mojo Jojo, but I guess these are enough to put him in the right category as such creature isn't worthy of your time .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes dear when your beloved Alloush hit civilians with rockets then it is your so called "Targeting Military Establishment".
And when your beloved al-Nusra fires hundreds of rockets on Nabl and Al-Zahra Areas killing many civilians, then it is still "Targeting Military Establishment" for you.
True, Zahran has killed about '92,673,330' Shiites, everybody knows that.
True, Al-Nusra has killed more than '99,834,120' Shiites in Nubbul and Al-Zahra', everybody knows that.
When your beloved Jihadies slaughter minorities and destroy their churches etc and make them slaves, still it is "Targeting Military Establishment" for you.
Slaughtering, destruction of churches and slavery are things that are mostly done by ISIS, but no one can be compared to Al-Assad and his regime, not even ISIS :
b7fhn1qcqaaglym-jpg.185305

Also, most of the victims are Sunni Muslims who represent the majority of Syrian people, killed by the regime.
By the way, Al-Assad has destroyed more churches, even more than ISIS did.

@al-Hasani, thanks for the infographic .

You didn't dare to set foot on Syria and yet you lost a pilot, and you dare to come here and tell me that you had no casualties?
Why would we set a foot when we can do the job from air? ISIS have tried several times to attack Jordan and they were destroyed before reaching the border.
Fighting Daesh on the ground requires balls and dignity, does your country have either of them? No, you are just good for smuggling weapons for your stooges in Southern Syria, that's it.
What the hell is that? Do I see a mad Iranian throwing insults or what? Calm down and contain yourself.
And lol about that 20% again, no you actually destroyed 99% of IS assets, actually our own king did it with his F-16, he also jumped out of plane and killed hundreds in the way back to air base.
My friend, if the 20% wasn't true Western world media would have been the first to say so, no body can hide such a claim and simply get away with it. You may say some countries in the coalition have far more superior air-forces than the JAF, yet they didn't manage to destroy as much the JAF did in 3 days. Well, that's true, but it's not like the coalition used all their air power. No, only few air crafts from every country of the coalition took part of sorties and this is there on the Net, you can search. Anyway the JAF used tens of F-16s everyday of the first three days.

Another thing, the JAF bombardment on ISIS were so heavy to the point they claimed that the American hostage was killed as a result of them in hope the JAF stop it.
And finally, Jordan isn't Iran we don't make stuff up to look stronger. Our reputation is already known.

Terrorist is just a relative term, you may consider me a terrorist and I may consider you a terrorist, that can change.

Yet under all the 'economic war', Arab countries are crying and talking about Iran 24/7. :lol:
Terrorists are terrorists, and Iran is world-wide confirmed as a terror country.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom