What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Told you guys, you are going to look back at the King Abdullah days and weep. Hope you are liking the resurgence of the Fahsd days there.
why the hell do you keep jumping to dumb conclusions ?!
im not saying that your opinion is right or wrong. but no one knows whats king salman policy like cuz simply we didnt see anything yet!! saud al faisal didnt even come back from his surgery so we can see whats happening regarding our foreign policy!! if you got a secret we don't know please share with us. iv been reading political analyst opinion on salman for days. even they dont know whats going to happen.
yes a lot of ppl are assuming things from their past experience but still not even the closest to the king is saying much.
plus whats your problem with religious driven ppl ?!

You should wake up Mosab and realize that we are at war with those Wilayat al-Faqih gypsies. That the Western governments (US in the lead) are not genuine friends and that reconciliation with the MB will bring much needed stability. A deal can be worked out with the MB that says that MB will recognize the GCC rulers and then the GCC will not work against MB elected governments or similar movements gaining power.

Why are our money going to corrupt generals in Egypt? We should support our Egyptian brothers, sisters and neighbors. Not some corrupt generals.

In fact we need to see real elections in the GCC soon too. What does it matter that we are more wealthy than most other people, live safely etc. when we should also be able to enjoy political and social rights like any other people?

There is no need for blind regime support. Would makes us no different to the Wilayat al-Faqih rats. Loyalty to the nation and people is another discussion altogether and I will never lose that.

We are welcoming for reconciliation. Many MB followers were wishing for good news following recent leak about Egyptian leader. So that is positive attitude beginning to be displayed by both sides. And as you said, if we continue to have this division we will be played around by US and Iran.

I personally used to be pro-Iran somewhat. So much that I joined their forum and wanted to get to know more about them. As I checked their threads on Syria, I saw blind dehumanization of those killed and also anti-Hamas rhetoric(much of which was false misinformation). So I went to refute some of it, and went in with assumption that we are allies and other Iranian members would back me. Instead, they kept downvoting my posts. And upvoting posts of two secterian idiots known as 'EmirZaad' and 'LOR'. That kept making vile comments , and if I respond with truthful statements I would get attacked by majority of members there.

After that I lost it, I didn't realize they were so arrogant. And besides being IP banned. :lol:

My opinion from there on was not positive to say the least. And I tried being on good terms with them but still some were arrogant and boastful. I couldn't tolerate disrespect to people dear to me coming from them and it will never be as it was before.

The GCC should work towards Arab unity. Not being part of the problem by taking part in power-struggles in neighboring Arab countries or Arab countries in general. Unless we witness genocide like in Syria and outside involvement/meddling by eternal enemies such as the Wilayat al-Faqih rats. Whether in Yemen or Lebanon or elsewhere in the Arab world. The reason why this can even happen to begin with is due to the lack of political unity. People can do much but they cannot rule countries that are not democratic. If they want to do that it will result in a civil war like seen in Libya and Syria.

We need new visions. The MB or MB like movements (Islamist movements) are going nowhere in our lifetime. If the leaders in the GCC are so confident then they should introduce real elections. More social and political rights are closely tied to all what you want to see @Mosamania of improvements. You should be aware of this.

I am not saying to turn our back away from allies be they Western or non-Western. I am just saying that a new strategy is needed. Look what is happening around us.

From the West to the East to the North to the South.

I for once do not care about whether the GCC is living in luxury when our Arab brothers and sisters are living in such a tragedy as many are now. From Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Iraq to Yemen. Our own flesh and blood. I know that I am far from being alone.

Tonight I watched an award-winning documentary from Homs dealing with the heartbreaking survival story and fight for justice of young Syrians my age. They might as well have been from Hijaz. There was little difference in accent, appearance, behavior and all the universal sufferings that we share with all other humans. Looking at this and the lack of action by Arab governments made me really angry and it finally made me realize (I knew this all along but I somehow kept ignoring it) that the policies are totally wrong and that the leaders are part of the problem here.

We are welcoming for reconciliation. Many MB followers were wishing for good news following recent leak about Egyptian leader. So that is positive attitude beginning to be displayed by both sides. And as you said, if we continue to have this division we will be played around by US and Iran.

I personally used to be pro-Iran somewhat. So much that I joined their forum and wanted to get to know more about them. As I checked their threads on Syria, I saw blind dehumanization of those killed and also anti-Hamas rhetoric(much of which was false misinformation). So I went to refute some of it, and went in with assumption that we are allies and other Iranian members would back me. Instead, they kept downvoting my posts. And upvoting posts of two secterian idiots known as 'EmirZaad' and 'LOR'. That kept making vile comments , and if I respond with truthful statements I would get attacked by majority of members there.

After that I lost it, I didn't realize they were so arrogant. And besides being IP banned. :lol:

My opinion from there on was not positive to say the least. And I tried being on good terms with them but still some were arrogant and boastful. I couldn't tolerate disrespect to people dear to me coming from them and it will never be as it was before.

Secular Farsis you can somehow have an normal discussion with as an Arab and even an friendly relation (not that I would ever trust them). When it comes to the Wilayat al-Faqih rats (basically all of PDF) and the nationalists its the same type of poison that you are dealing with. Keep a long distance and don't waste your energy. Nothing good will come out of it. The evidence is everywhere around you.

I openly want nothing more than misery for the Wilayat al-Faqih rats. Rest I don't care about as long as the Farsis keep their noses out of the Arab world as no Arab cares about their country otherwise let alone about their Tajik cousins in Tajikistan or Afghanistan.

Just remember/recall this advice that I have given to you should you change opinions again as we all do. You will get disappointed again.

well if you knew what they were tought about arabs since they were young you would understand the problem.
they have famous poems insulting arabs. even arab shia. ppl need to understand iran from the inside and put emotions aside and realise they are just using shia as cover to rule and pass their agenda.
il send you later some nice lectures it will show you how they are what they even say about us as arabs in their books.

well if you knew what they were tought about arabs since they were young you would understand the problem.
they have famous poems insulting arabs. even arab shia. ppl need to understand iran from the inside and put emotions aside and realise they are just using shia as cover to rule and pass their agenda.
il send you later some nice lectures it will show you how they are what they even say about us as arabs in their books.

Since they were conquered military, culturally, religiously and linguistically (even to some extent ethnically) by Arabs of course this huge event that have shaped them for almost 1500 years is a major component of their identity. If you were ever in doubt PDF is a field study on itself proving just that.

Let's not forget that in pre-Islamic times then they copied everything from our Semitic Assyrian cousins. Otherwise they would have been as irrelevant as their nomadic Andronovo ancestors in Kazakhstan. Google Andronovo.

Hell most of them are in fact not Iranic people at all but heavily mixed with Semites and Elamites (who had nothing to do with any Iranian peoples) hence why many are hard to tell apart especially those from Western and Southern Iran where all the relevant historical sites are located. Those in the North are mainly of Caucasian origins.

The GCC should work towards Arab unity. Not being part of the problem by taking part in power-struggles in neighboring Arab countries or Arab countries in general. Unless we witness genocide like in Syria and outside involvement/meddling by eternal enemies such as the Wilayat al-Faqih rats. Whether in Yemen or Lebanon or elsewhere in the Arab world. The reason why this can even happen to begin with is due to the lack of political unity. People can do much but they cannot rule countries that are not democratic. If they want to do that it will result in a civil war like seen in Libya and Syria.

We need new visions. The MB or MB like movements (Islamist movements) are going nowhere in our lifetime. If the leaders in the GCC are so confident then they should introduce real elections. More social and political rights are closely tied to all what you want to see @Mosamania of improvements. You should be aware of this.

I am not saying to turn our back away from allies be they Western or non-Western. I am just saying that a new strategy is needed. Look what is happening around us.

From the West to the East to the North to the South.

I for once do not care about whether the GCC is living in luxury when our Arab brothers and sisters are living in such a tragedy as many are now. From Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Iraq to Yemen. Our own flesh and blood. I know that I am far from being alone.

Tonight I watched an award-winning documentary from Homs dealing with the heartbreaking survival story and fight for justice of young Syrians my age. They might as well have been from Hijaz. There was little difference in accent, appearance, behavior and all the universal sufferings that we share with all other humans. Looking at this and the lack of action by Arab governments made me really angry and it finally made me realize (I knew this all along but I somehow kept ignoring it) that the policies are totally wrong and that the leaders are part of the problem here.

Secular Farsis you can somehow have an normal discussion with as an Arab and even an friendly relation (not that I would ever trust them). When it comes to the Wilayat al-Faqih rats (basically all of PDF) and the nationalists its the same type of poison that you are dealing with. Keep a long distance and don't waste your energy. Nothing good will come out of it. The evidence is everywhere around you.

I openly want nothing more than destroying for the Wilayat al-Faqih rats and their supporters. Rest I don't care about as long as the Farsis keep their noses out of the Arab world as no Arab cares about their country otherwise let alone about their Tajik cousins in Tajikistan or Afghanistan.

Just remember/recall this advice that I have given to you should you change opinions again as we all do. You will get disappointed again.
@al-Hasani you have to understand that the MB is the problem not us. they did a lot of mistakes. maybe we can sit down with turkey but egypt is a done deal. sisi can go to hell. but as i mentioned many times the US wanted the MB in egypt for a reason. we will not sit down watch the world **** around with us. we can't lose egypt.
if we lose egypt then we are next. understand that.

I don't need lectures or anything to know how they are. Obviously they're using Arab Shia to further their interests. And that Arab Shia play along well. It is a bad sectarian strife in region. Because Arab Shia also had difficult times with Sunni rulers. And in Arab world reaction is always emotional so one tragedy leads to another.

So I won't believe in any armed solution unless there are stable and God fearing men. I don't want psychopaths to take matters into their hands. And killing a Muslim will always be something I can never think of doing. Even if clerics state that fighting such regime is Fard. I am genuinely afraid of fitnah. And would only support fighting a just fight with proper rules of war. Like with Israel in future.

I would respect Iranians more if they did things out of nationalist fervor rather than Shia brotherhood approach. They have hard working people who make achievements. Problem is their visions in region are too ambitious. They like the idea of being powerful and influential state. But the obsession is when it gets dangerous.

I believe this period is for Arabs to reflect on their selves and up their standards in all fields. And avoid emotional reaction for time being. Especially atfter how many times we've been targeted by West , it's hard for our people to withstand more strife. Always Sunni Islamists get targeted but never Shia. That tells you who they fear more.

I don't need lectures or anything to know how they are. Obviously they're using Arab Shia to further their interests. And that Arab Shia play along well. It is a bad sectarian strife in region. Because Arab Shia also had difficult times with Sunni rulers. And in Arab world reaction is always emotional so one tragedy leads to another.

So I won't believe in any armed solution unless there are stable and God fearing men. I don't want psychopaths to take matters into their hands. And killing a Muslim will always be something I can never think of doing. Even if clerics state that fighting such regime is Fard. I am genuinely afraid of fitnah. And would only support fighting a just fight with proper rules of war. Like with Israel in future.

I would respect Iranians more if they did things out of nationalist fervor rather than Shia brotherhood approach. They have hard working people who make achievements. Problem is their visions in region are too ambitious. They like the idea of being powerful and influential state. But the obsession is when it gets dangerous.

I believe this period is for Arabs to reflect on their selves and up their standards in all fields. And avoid emotional reaction for time being. Especially atfter how many times we've been targeted by West , it's hard for our people to withstand more strife. Always Sunni Islamists get targeted but never Shia. That tells you who they fear more.

I largely agree with your analysis and I have been writing the same.

Reconciliation with Shia Arabs is crucial too if not even more important.

@Rakan.SA I know that you disagree with Shia Islam (I do too) but we can still live in peace and harmony despite those few differences. So we need to change our rhetoric and focus on where it matters. Towards our real enemies. It's not the regular Shia Arab by any means but the Wilayat al-Faqih rats and the sheep that they have managed to brainwash in mainly Iraq.

Those looking for the Wilayat al-Faqih zombies are doing it out of desperation and mistrust. This must change. That's why the rhetoric must change and target 36 year old nonsense and obvious kufr such as the Wilayat al-Faqih which does not even have anything to do with traditional Shia Islam followed in the Arab world.

Please listen to this clip below brother;

No, I am against that too.

But I am telling you that we have to retaliate if they continue spreading their poison around. There is no other way. The Arab world is stronger on all fields compared to tiny Iran in comparison. They are an ant really. So sometimes you need to showcase your power to stop the bully and potentially other potential bullies from bothering you. The Arab world is too divided for now and engulfed in mutual Arab vs Arab wars as I call them. Pro-regime vs anti-regime supporters. Sunnis vs Sunnis. Shias vs Shias. Sunnis vs Shias. Of course this gives rats like them the opportunity to cause havoc. Zionists too. Everyone actually.

I agree. As hard as this sounds then maybe this is a punishment from Allah (swt) that is intended to show that we are wasting our potential and not uniting when necessary.

Of course. It's always been like that. The Shia militias are now the "good guys" and "angels" despite committing similar atrocities during the civil wars. You never hear about their crimes in the West. The Houthi's were bombing schools and killing school children. It was barely news for more than 1 day in news sites such as BBC.

It were Sunni Muslims who conquered Muslim and "Christian lands" too. Never Shias.

In comparison you have tons of anti-FSA articles for instance while they have done barely anything wrong considering the fact that their family members are carpet bombed 24/7 and they themselves.

@al-Hasani

Nice clip, he makes good points. I honestly believe this problem is too large for everything to solve itself. And that it can get even messier. Which is something sad but something I will leave to God.

I am frustrated when seeing Syrians getting bombed in mass. At same time also frustrated when a Syrian government member is beheaded on the street. It's sad it has reached this point where cruelty is accepted towards each other. Even after this we still have boastful sectarian people. They don't bother to think what those who died for no reason thought of this situation.

There are too many wrongs. And I don't want to be part of this process which is a test from Allah(SWT) to guide us to right path. And this test will have much tragedy within it. But in the end all matters are in his hands and he is the just ruler we will rely on. And I hope he guides and blesses this ummah so we can restore our dignity once again and live happy knowing we remembered him and he remembered us. Maybe this time is still a distance away but I wait for it every second of my life with enthusiasm.

@al-Hasani

Nice clip, he makes good points. I honestly believe this problem is too large for everything to solve itself. And that it can get even messier. Which is something sad but something I will leave to God.

I am frustrated when seeing Syrians getting bombed in mass. At same time also frustrated when a Syrian government member is beheaded on the street. It's sad it has reached this point where cruelty is accepted towards each other. Even after this we still have boastful sectarian people. They don't bother to think what those who died for no reason thought of this situation.

There are too many wrongs. And I don't want to be part of this process which is a test from Allah(SWT) to guide us to right path. And this test will have much tragedy within it. But in the end all matters are in his hands and he is the just ruler we will rely on. And I hope he guides and blesses this ummah so we can restore our dignity once again and live happy knowing we remembered him and he remembered us. Maybe this time is still a distance away but I wait for it every second of my life with enthusiasm.

What is important here is that we have millions of people who know what is going on and know what should be done and what should not be done. The problem is that their voices are not powerful enough or are overshadowed by simpletons who are raising their voices just a volume higher.

My political views when it comes to the Arab world, Muslim world and world as a whole have not been static but what has always remained static for my part is my negative view of the Wilayat al-Faqigh nonsense and the Farsi Mullah's. That won't ever change nor have I yet seen convincing arguments why I should not dislike them. Especially given what has been going on in Syria for well over 3 years now.

For now we can only pray and hope that our influential leaders (especially a figure like King Salman) knows what must be done to change the situation and deal with the poison in the best possible way.

The "Arab Spring" at its core and beginning was a genuine movement/struggle of the Arab people. A struggle of hope but unfortunately in quite a few countries it ended rather badly. At least for now but this might be a process that takes years or decades as it took all other regions of the world to reach what they reached of rights etc. Most of the world is still fighting a similar fight. Although not always with weapons.

Hazie pollen must be high in area.., you are still allergic to them....o_O

B8hBbvaCEAAexjY.jpg:large

B6bpU17CEAAXKT-.jpg

B6bpU_oCUAE1sOw.jpg
Are you sure that those are not made by your go boys FSA, ?[/QUOTE]
Those are the same ones in footage of them being dropped by helicopters, and the guy posing in front of them is wearing standard Shia Alawite Army camo, which most rebels have dropped and use desert camo instead.

I'm already guided, .

So now you're ready for heaven?
Er*tic angels are waiting for you in heaven
Holy Dr.Thrax , Prepare yourself :angel::angel::angel::angel:

Excuses me ....but
Your overconfidence is due to your stupidity

----------------------------------------------------------------
We gave Solomon the right understanding of the matter and to each of them We gave wisdom and knowledge. And We subjected the mountains and the birds to David to celebrate God's praises with him. And it was We Who did all these things.

And there were gathered together unto Solomon his hosts of jinn and men and birds, and they were formed into separate divisions,

And Solomon was heir to David. And he said, 'O ye people, we have been taught the language of birds, and we have had all necessary things bestowed upon us. This indeed is God's manifest Grace.'

And certainly, We bestowed grace upon David from US and said, 'O ye mountains, celebrate the praises of Allah with him, and O birds, ye also.' And We made the iron soft for him,

And to Solomon We subjected the wind; its morning course was a month's journey and its evening course was a month's journey too. And We caused a fount of molten copper to flow for him. And of the jinn were some who worked under him by the command of his Lord. And We said that whoever of them turned away from Our command, We would make him taste the punishment of the burning fire.

And when We decreed his (Solomon's) death, nothing indicated to them that he was dead save a worm of the earth that ate away his staff. So when it fell down, the jinn plainly realized that if they had known the unseen, they would not have remained in a state of degrading torment.

Holy Qur'an

I'm not going to continue this discussion

:offtopic:

Back
Top Bottom