What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

@waz @haman10 lisiten both of you... this a defence forum. i as a muslim first and as a saudi arab second. we are in war against iran and shia. im not here to please you. millions have been killed by iran. and death will come to them soon.
@waz astagfirullah about their imams ? when their imams say the mother of muslims sleeps around with other sahaba and the sahaba are kuffar ? are you defending those imams ? are you a kafir ?

@Horus those ppl deleted my first thread that i told you about regarding iran and its propaganda and lies. and now they deleted some of my words against my enemy who we are fighting them now in other countries. so im notifying you.

@WebMaster i dont know who are you. but if you run this forum i would like to tell you if you favor iranians here and shia, which both we are in war with right now, then i will consider this site an iranian site. this forum is not the UN and its not meant to bring peace. its a defence forum and i have the right to say what i want against my enemies. please let me know if this is an iranian or shia forum so i can take proper actions and leave. if not then i have the right to say what i intend to do against iran. we are simply in war. if some ppl disagree that we are in war thats their opinion.

and i repeat shia imams who insult the mother of the believers and sahaba and say they are all kufar non muslims and say the quran is not complete and corrupted. and imams who send their ppl to kill muslims in iraq syria lebanon and yemen are rats, dogs and kuffar. and its not a secret that they are all targets to be killed an assassinated.
we say this on live TV so i will say it in a forum

Got banned for a lot less.....guess you should thank your Saudi lucky star..or to El Hassani wallet .Iran didn't kill or destroy as many people and town than Saudi Arabia did.....From Yemen, to Somalia all the way to Afghanistan, then down to Algeria back to New York and then again to Afghanistan, Iraq, Mali, Lybia, Bahrein, Syria, back again to Lybia, CAF, Niger, Nigeria and again Yemen.....and it is not finished....If Maliki concentrated on Saudi Arabia in lieu of his own people, he would have saved a lot of his territory.

It's a channel that promotes AQAP in Yemen and ISIL in Syria/Iraq. A channel that creates suicide bombers and not much else but cretins like you.
so you are saying that a whole religion and its imams cant face one channel that is run by cretins like me ?! :sarcastic:

@Rakan.SA

I don't know why but you're style of speech makes me laugh. Your posts are entertaining too. I like having you here. Now we need to unban the 'Persian God King' to duel it out with you. :lol:

@rmi5

Well I'm not surprised. But to be honest I'm not going to create fake outrage over it. In ME doing that is common in all spheres of society. But other beliefs are outrageous.
even better give me his number... il buy him a first class ticket to any place. accommodation on me as well. all i ask is to meet face to face
you might think im kidding but i have done it in the past and will do it again. iranians are my speciality

Got banned for a lot less.....guess you should thank your Saudi lucky star..or to El Hassani wallet .Iran didn't kill or destroy as many people and town than Saudi Arabia did.....From Yemen, to Somalia all the way to Afghanistan, then down to Algeria back to New York and then again to Afghanistan, Iraq, Mali, Lybia, Bahrein, Syria, back again to Lybia, CAF, Niger, Nigeria and again Yemen.....and it is not finished....If Maliki concentrated on Saudi Arabia in lieu of his own people, he would have saved a lot of his territory.
i dont know where you got this info from but ok whatever makes you happy.. we are here what you going to do ? nothin! all you got is internet trolling and false info and BS propaganda. enjoy

Excellent news! Dar'a is a best graveyard of Hezie and Shabiha terrorists.
Hazie pollen must be high in area.., you are still allergic to them....o_O

B8hBbvaCEAAexjY.jpg:large

B6bpU17CEAAXKT-.jpg

B6bpU_oCUAE1sOw.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Are you sure that those are not made by your go boys FSA, ?

Last edited:
i swear to god throughout history whenever the muslims were week the rafida stick a knife in their back.
wallah their main goal is to bring down the kaaba just like they did in the past and took the holy black stone for 20 or 30 years then we killed them and got it back.

There is no other solution than annihilating Wilayat al-Faqih kufr wherever visible and their loyal dogs. There is no room for any dialogue anymore. The fallen Syrian martyrs among many others must and will be avenged.

Another invasion on all fronts whose effects will last for another 1400 years is quickly approaching and this time I suggest that the job should be finished once and for all. Clean the filth once and for all in other words.

They have, are and will always be under our thumbs. Had it not been for Western meddling in the region they would be gone from the face of the planet.

he wants me to thank your wallet so thank you brother @al-Hasani :sarcastic:

Regime’s Deadly Assault on Douma’s Civilians

Activists: +120 civilians killed today in the Regime airstrikes & BarrelBomb attacks on Douma.
Activists report more regime bombing of Douma on Monday with “vacuum missiles”, with dozens of casualties.
Civilian casualties ebbed in Syria on Sunday, with the Local Coordinating Committees reporting “only” 34 people killed. However, reports and videos continued to testified to the Syrian regime’s deadly assault on those in Douma, northeast of Damascus.

Months of airstrikes, ground attacks, and siege have killed hundreds in the suburb. Last Thursday, 76 people were killed in and near Douma, amid more than 40 strikes.

Video of the wounded, including children, in Douma

slide_401612_4973864_free.jpg
slide_401612_4973866_free.jpg
slide_401612_4973880_free.jpg
slide_401612_4973882_free.jpg
slide_401612_4973898_free.jpg

Attachments

• slide_401612_4973868_free.jpg
    slide_401612_4973868_free.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 15
There is no other solution than annihilating Wilayat al-Faqih kufr wherever visible and their loyal dogs. There is no room for any dialogue anymore. The fallen Syrian martyrs among many others must and will be avenged.

Another invasion on all fronts whose effects will last for another 1400 years is quickly approaching and this time I suggest that the job should be finished once and for all.
im in.. send me to the front lines.

Hazie pollen must be high in area.., you are still allergic to them....o_O

B8hBbvaCEAAexjY.jpg:large

B6bpU17CEAAXKT-.jpg

B6bpU_oCUAE1sOw.jpg
Are you sure that those are not made by your go boys FSA, ?[/QUOTE]
FSA dont have helicopters to drop these things.

Regime’s Deadly Assault on Douma’s Civilians

Activists: +120 civilians killed today in the Regime airstrikes & BarrelBomb attacks on Douma.
Activists report more regime bombing of Douma on Monday with “vacuum missiles”, with dozens of casualties.
Civilian casualties ebbed in Syria on Sunday, with the Local Coordinating Committees reporting “only” 34 people killed. However, reports and videos continued to testified to the Syrian regime’s deadly assault on those in Douma, northeast of Damascus.

Months of airstrikes, ground attacks, and siege have killed hundreds in the suburb. Last Thursday, 76 people were killed in and near Douma, amid more than 40 strikes.

Video of the wounded, including children, in Douma

View attachment 191766 View attachment 191767 View attachment 191770 View attachment 191771 View attachment 191773
After couple months of such bombings all residents of Douba will be killed of flee and then Syrian Lion will say: you see? Assad bombs a ghost town!

Back
Top Bottom