What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Jaish AlWafa'a, en ex f$a group, rejoined the Syrian army three month ago, started its first battle against f$a terrorists in Douma recently killing a minimum 10 f$a terrorists of Jaish al-Islam...

People are waking up to reality, the truth shall never die.!

Last edited:
Nonsense, USSR aid to Arabs was always much larger and started earlier.

U repeat like robot. They were first.

Thats stupid false. Internet is full with deadly casualties. Obviously u have not been in Syria for many many years.

why Israel is running the bombing campaign for FSA, ISIS and AL Nusra?

Are you expecting me to answer you clown or what?
I was just wondering if you quit counting Syrian tank destroyed by ISIS since they barbecued one yours...and you found the heart to change side with the tail between legs like a true Arab...hoping that the Syrian will feel sorry for your sell out dirty @sses.

I was just wondering if you quit counting Syrian tank destroyed by ISIS since they barbecued one yours...and you found the heart to change side with the tail between legs like a true Arab...hoping that the Syrian will feel sorry for your sell out dirty @sses.

The hero we lost will cost them their whole existence, for every curl of his hair we get one of their lives. So far, 20% of their assets have been wiped out, and hundreds of them have gone straight to hell. The world was shaked over this single pilot martyrdom. However, Berberian, no matter how many Berberians get burned phucked up or chopped off, you are lucky if this was aired on the local channels.

SAA is pounding rebels in Deraa very heavily, half of Deir al Adas is liberated and fighting is going on in western parts of city. Also some other areas around Deir al Adas are liberated.

listen let me simplify things for you. you see all whats happening ? thats nothing! yes its a war. but its not THE WAR.
this is a warm up. we are sucking your blood out of your economy and your militia rats.
we have you cornered already. you are trapped in 4 fucked up countries with a muslim majority, i dont consider shia muslims, at the same time ppl inside iran are starting to wake up and taking our side. why ?
for different reasons.. the muslims are with us anyway. ahwaz and minorities are mistreated. poverty is it between 15 to 20 million while your government is spending money on outside wars. so you got 10's of millions boiling and ready to explode at any moment. and when the right time comes. we the muslims with the help of millions from inside iran will knock you out and put you to sleep forever.
im not saying this to make you feel scared.. but trust me YOU SHOULD. your own ppl will be the first to knock you out then we will come to support them. and hunt the big fat rats like your imams and your governments and put them in one big hole under the ground.
so enjoy your internet and free life while you can. but we are coming one day with the help of your own ppl to hunt you like rats inside the swerege

Last edited by a moderator:
hey my favorite persian rat.. how u doing ?
listen let me simplify things for you. you see all whats happening ? thats nothing! yes its a war. but its not THE WAR.
this is a warm up. we are sucking your blood out of your economy and your militia rats.
we have you cornered already. you are trapped in 4 fucked up countries with a muslim majority, i dont consider shia muslims, at the same time ppl inside iran are starting to wake up and taking our side. why ?
for different reasons.. the muslims are with us anyway. ahwaz and minorities are mistreated. poverty is it between 15 to 20 million while your government is spending money on outside wars. so you got 10's of millions boiling and ready to explode at any moment. and when the right time comes. we the muslims with the help of millions from inside iran will knock you out and put you to sleep forever.
im not saying this to make you feel scared.. but trust you should. your own ppl will be the first to knock you out then we will come to support them. and hunt the big fat rats like your imams and your governments and put them in one big hole under the ground.
so enjoy your internet and free life while you can. but we are coming one day with the help of your own ppl to hunt you like rats inside the swerege

lol

Khamenei’s Police Chief Commander: ‘Not following Wilayat Al-Faqih is like adopting Salafism and makes ones blood persmissible to be shed’

Ie Rafidha just like the Khawarij were and are one of the most extreme Takfeeri group in the Islamic world, they always have been (for Allah’s sake, they declare the vast majority of the Prophet’s companions as apostates! Not even the Khawarij dared to say such thing).

SCREEN SHOT:

Iran’s Police Chief Commander (!) Esmaeil Ahmadi Moghaddam: “One who follows Islam without Wilayat Al-Faqih adopts Salafism and thus his blood is permissible to be spilled”

@Serpentine @haman10

Is this true? If so not good. But as a person who favors truth and fairness there are Sunni scholars who say similiar things. Now million dollar question is how we get both sides to STOP striving for power and dominance in region using religion as tool. That has also caused sectarianism. And unfortunately many Iranians are too nationalist and boastful about having influence in Arab world. Arabs also like to boast, difference is Arabs are just loudmouths and don't put forth with their words. Which is why I'm harsher on Iranians.

why Israel is running the bombing campaign for FSA, ISIS and AL Nusra?
During all Israeli attacks combined in past 4 years some 10 people were killed. Virtually all of them were foreign Hezb terrorists. Meanwhile 150 people are killed in Syria EACH DAY. So thats not even a drop in sea.

Remember, Israel can destroy all Syrian air force (which is dropping genocidical barrel bombs) within hours. Today barrel bombs:

B9bm1KbCMAA5g_8.jpg

B9buWRLCEAAeSYG.jpg:large

"Ghost towns" my as.

haha thanks for the photos... we should start a thread just about shiasim and how they worship ppl graves and take baraka from imam shit.. im not joking some shia said and did that

دخيل الله معي حكي فاضي الكم ثلاثين سنة بدكم تهزمو ايران وتحررو القدس ، اوفعل أو أخرس

Khamenei’s Police Chief Commander: ‘Not following Wilayat Al-Faqih is like adopting Salafism and makes ones blood persmissible to be shed’

In a reflection of the polarizing effect of the political battles, Iran’s police chief, Gen. Esmaeil Ahmadi Moghaddam, was quoted this week by the official Islamic Republic News Agency as saying it was “permissible to spill the blood” of anyone opposing Iran’s system called “Velayat-e-faghih (Wilayat Al-Faqih),” loosely translated as rule of the clerics.

But this time …

… imagine that, a Chief Commander of a whole country, a country where Sunnis make up the LARGEST minority, in such a country the Chief Commander of the Police says that following a non-Wilayat Al-Faqih form of Islam equals the following of Salafism and following Salafism is punished with the death penanlty in Iran. Sunnis don’t even believe in the fairy-tale of ‘Wilayah/Imamah’, let alone the hocus-pocus of ‘Wilayat Al-Faqih’ (a principle even disagreed by Shia scholars!). Ironically these very Shia scholars are the ones always complaining about ‘Extremist Takfeeris who deem Shia blood halal, blah, blah, blah …’. Khamenei the supreme heretical leader of Iran is at the forefront of (faking, practicing Taqiyyah) calling Sunnis to unite with Shias, yet we see how Allah exposes them and how they sometimes (the likes of the Police Chief Commander of IRAN, one of the highest authorities) speak out what they try to hide (Taqiyyah) in their blackened heart. It is also noteworthy that the Munafiq Khamenei and the Shia clergy are the first to call every group that opposes them, especially the Salafis as ‘Takfeeris’ (i.e. those who declare other Muslims as disbelievers). As you can see, the Rafidha just like the Khawarij were and are one of the most extreme Takfeeri group in the Islamic world, they always have been (for Allah’s sake, they declare the vast majority of the Prophet’s companions as apostates! Not even the Khawarij dared to say such thing).

SCREEN SHOT:

Iran’s Police Chief Commander (!) Esmaeil Ahmadi Moghaddam: “One who follows Islam without Wilayat Al-Faqih adopts Salafism and thus his blood is permissible to be spilled”

and here the result of such exaggeration with the ‘scholars':

اتَّخَذُواْ أَحْبَارَهُمْ وَرُهْبَانَهُمْ أَرْبَابًا مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ
They have set up their religious leaders and scholars as lords, instead of God. [Al-Tawba Verse No:31]

Chafiye (Persian style Ghutrah) by a blind-following Basiji reads: ‘As long as the Imam of the lovers (12th hidden Shia Messiah aka Dajjal) is in occultation, the obedience to Khamenei is obligatory.’

Here more Basijis longing for whatever Khamenei left from his impure backside (they seek Tabarruk/blessing from everything he touched, as if this Shaytan is holy or something):

troll with 60 posts , posting non-sense off-topic BS @Oscar @Emmie @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @waz @jaibi

BTW , where is the source false-flagger ?

During all Israeli attacks combined in past 4 years some 10 people were killed. Virtually all of them were foreign Hezb terrorists. Meanwhile 150 people are killed in Syria EACH DAY. So thats not even a drop in sea.

Remember, Israel can destroy all Syrian air force (which is dropping genocidical barrel bombs) within hours. Today barrel bombs:

B9bm1KbCMAA5g_8.jpg

B9buWRLCEAAeSYG.jpg:large

"Ghost towns" my as.
can you plZ post a pic of Barrel Bomb.

SAA is pounding rebels in Deraa very heavily, half of Deir al Adas is liberated and fighting is going on in western parts of city. Also some other areas around Deir al Adas are liberated.
Excellent news! Dar'a is a best graveyard of Hezie and Shabiha terrorists.

can you plZ post a pic of Barrel Bomb.
B8hBbvaCEAAexjY.jpg:large

B6bpU17CEAAXKT-.jpg

B6bpU_oCUAE1sOw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom