What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yeah your source is anti Syrian, what do you expect them to say? For example The barrel bombs are only used against terrorists in ghost towns, plus you are not counting all the suicide bombings done by f$a terrorists, the Daily shelling and etc... Therefore your numbers are flase you might as well say 1000%... Plus most of the dead are pro government... Or a minimum 40%, and stop using the numbers of dead Syrians as toy, a figure you use to spread your terrorists ideology...
No the coward regime that you glorify never used barrel bombs near the front lines, the areas which are vacated by the people as daily regime ground attack forced them to migrate from the area. Are you seriously going to repeat yourself like a broken record every 30 minutes?
Human Rights Watch: "The barrel bomb is a horrible improvised weapon, designed mainly to kill and terrorize civilians. The barrel bomb is so inaccurate that the Syrian military doesn’t dare use it near the front lines for fear of hitting its own troops. Rather, it is dropped well into territory held by rebel groups, where it has little if any military significance. The Syrian military drops it knowing it will destroy apartment buildings, hospitals, schools, and other institutions of civilian life."

LOL, your source is

COVENTRY, England — Military analysts in Washington follow its body counts of Syrian and rebel soldiers to gauge the course of the war. The United Nations and human rights organizations scour its descriptions of civilian killings for evidence in possible war crimes trials. Major news organizations, including this one, cite its casualty figures.

Yet, despite its central role in the savage civil war, the grandly named Syrian Observatory for Human Rightsis virtually a one-man band. Its founder, Rami Abdul Rahman, 42, who fled Syria 13 years ago, operates out of a semidetached red-brick house on an ordinary residential street in this drab industrial city.

And now we have terrorist in Syria supplied informations as a proof lol. I am sure they will conduct fair investigation since they are terrorist oh my bad freedom fighters for know just like Isis was before.

LOL My source is not Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. It's Syrian Network for Human Rights. Those are two completly different organizations.
I guess you'll just try harder next time.

Last edited:
Haha, look who's it talking let me tell you something, there wouldn't be something called Israel without the MASSIVE support from the west...
Nonsense, USSR aid to Arabs was always much larger and started earlier.

And hezbollah was the last party to enter the war, their war begin in alqusair...
U repeat like robot. They were first.

Yeah your source is anti Syrian, what do you expect them to say? For example The barrel bombs are only used against terrorists in ghost towns
Thats stupid false. Internet is full with deadly casualties. Obviously u have not been in Syria for many many years.

No the coward regime that you glorify never used barrel bombs near the front lines, the areas which are vacated by the people as daily regime ground attack forced them to migrate from the area. Are you seriously going to repeat yourself like a broken record every 30 minutes?
Human Rights Watch: "The barrel bomb is a horrible improvised weapon, designed mainly to kill and terrorize civilians. The barrel bomb is so inaccurate that the Syrian military doesn’t dare use it near the front lines for fear of hitting its own troops. Rather, it is dropped well into territory held by rebel groups, where it has little if any military significance. The Syrian military drops it knowing it will destroy apartment buildings, hospitals, schools, and other institutions of civilian life."

LOL My source is not Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. It's Syrian Network for Human Rights. Those are two completly different organizations.
I guess you'll just try harder next time.
Again that video shows nothing, you keep repeating the same thing 24/7, keep barking... You said it, refugees therefore it's ghost towns only filled with terrorists, we have right to fight those terrorists with everything to get rid of them... Stop spreading false reports and news, that organization you use is anti Syrian, and it is sponsored by the West in order to spread false news, they get their news from F$a terrorists, so what do you expect the f$a to report? You keep ignoring all the f$a crimes just because it doesn't fit your terrorist agenda... So go ahead keep spreading lies and propaganda, all it matter for us Syrians is Syria and Syrians... And as I said before, this bloodshed didn't start until f$a terrorists came and destroyed our country..

B9Xms22IEAIuscp.png:large

21,000+ Pro-Assad fighters, while only 20,000+ ISIS and AQ fighters....and Assadists still whine about foreign fighters.

B9Xms22IEAIuscp.png:large

21,000+ Pro-Assad fighters, while only 20,000+ ISIS and AQ fighters....and Assadists still whine about foreign fighters.
:rofl::rofl:your photoshop skills are not bad...:azn:

here is the original map from Washington Post ,Published on October 11, 2014, with old data of course.. the west doesn't admit that there are over 50-60k+ terrorists came to Syria ...

Foreign fighters flow to Syria - The Washington Post

and your figure of 21k pro Alasad fighters is just a lie you made up and brought in a fake map to support it.... :disagree:

:rofl::rofl:your photoshop skills are not bad...:azn:

here is the original map from Washington Post ,Published on October 11, 2014, with old data of course.. the west doesn't admit that there are over 50-60k+ terrorists came to Syria ...

Foreign fighters flow to Syria - The Washington Post

and your figure of 21k pro Alasad fighters is just a lie you made up and brought in a fake map to support it.... :disagree:
That isn't my map.
I know that was an original photo, someone edited to show the flow of both, to show that both are guilty of foreign fighters, not just ISIS and AQ.

That isn't my map.
I know that was an original photo, someone edited to show the flow of both, to show that both are guilty of foreign fighters, not just ISIS and AQ.
what are your sources for 21k+ foreigners fighting for Alasad? and please don't give me a blog as a source...

here are the known facts... Iran and Syria have mutual defence agreement, thus there are Iranian generals in Syria advising, I repeat ADVISING Syrian military... in addition to little Russian advisers... which is under international law is all legal. then you have Hezbollah which joined the conflict after F$A terrorists attacked their border towns... and you have Iraqi militias protecting important mosques and areas, such as Sayda Zainab... so Hezbollah with Iraqi militia ( which by the way many left after I$I$ took over areas in Iraq) don't go over 5000...

what are your sources for 21k+ foreigners fighting for Alasad? and please don't give me a blog as a source...

here are the known facts... Iran and Syria have mutual defence agreement, thus there are Iranian generals in Syria advising, I repeat ADVISING Syrian military... in addition to little Russian advisers... which is under international law is all legal. then you have Hezbollah which joined the conflict after F$A terrorists attacked their border towns... and you have Iraqi militias protecting important mosques and areas, such as Sayda Zainab... so Hezbollah with Iraqi militia ( which by the way many left after I$I$ took over areas in Iraq) don't go over 5000...
LOL
Which is why Hezbollah are found dead all over Syria, and Iranians and Afghans are found all over Syria, too. Along with Iraqis.
"Protecting Shiite Shrines" I see.

Source of map:
Foreign Fighters in Syria | sarabiany

LOL
Which is why Hezbollah are found dead all over Syria, and Iranians and Afghans are found all over Syria, too. Along with Iraqis.
"Protecting Shiite Shrines" I see.
are you talking in thousands who died in Syria? :disagree:
again you have no source or any evidence you just spreading lies and propaganda...

and I told you no blogs :rofl: sarabinay, what the heck is that? that's the most reliable source you have?

are you talking in thousands who died in Syria? :disagree:
again you have no source or any evidence you just spreading lies and propaganda...

and I told you no blogs :rofl: sarabinay, what the heck is that? that's the most reliable source you have?
I've used HRW, and bellingcat, which is a collaboration of multiple individual investigators using open source info to solve things. They've solved the shoot-down of MH17 (shot down by a buk) and the chemical weapons massacre by Assad (done by 140mm rockets supplied by soviets in 1967.)

I've used HRW, and bellingcat, which is a collaboration of multiple individual investigators using open source info to solve things. They've solved the shoot-down of MH17 (shot down by a buk) and the chemical weapons massacre by Assad (done by 140mm rockets supplied by soviets in 1967.)
cool story ....:coffee:

ISIS is withdrawing from Northern Syria. Their resources are too far streched. Always wondered how they managed. Kurdish forces and FSA have cleared the eastern banks of Euphrates all the way to Qarah Qawzaq Bridge. ISIS are withdrawing without firing a single shot. Sarrin has been liberated by Raqqah Revolutionary Brigade aswell, before ISIS swarm offensive on Kobani, Sarrin was always contested! Certain members wet dreams all gone now.

B9Q8yQLCEAAFxgf.jpg:large

These are huge dramatic changes and the biggest losers of this is ISIS&Assad&Turkey.

According to Eliah IS will be focusing in more populated areas, mountains, green areas.
All the best to you guys.

Back
Top Bottom