What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

i donno who deleted it bro but it was this :

"haha thanks for the photos... we should start a thread just about shiasim and how they worship ppl graves and take baraka from imam shit.. im not joking some shia said and did that"

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed) | Page 301

and this :

I deleted it bro.

As a matter of fact now, he is not coming back on this thread. I edited your post as well, as I didn't want to read his post again.

Syrian father looking for his children under the wreckage of Douma, after Asshead's shelling:
Keep on supporting the mass killing @Serpentine @Syrian Lion. Also, Rebels haven't lost any cities or towns yet.
B9b1IOUCAAA3Roz.jpg:large

And lol Syrian Lion, you were bashing SOHR just a while ago, and use them as your source for Jaysh al Wafaa...hahaha

More pictures of Douma (there are more than this, but they show graphic content, including martyred babies and children):
B9bm1KbCMAA5g_8.jpg

B9bm1knCMAEYxPd.jpg

B9bm1xwCMAAEuo1.jpg

@waz @haman10 lisiten both of you... this a defence forum. i as a muslim first and as a saudi arab second. we are in war against iran and shia. im not here to please you. millions have been killed by iran. and death will come to them soon.
@waz astagfirullah about their imams ? when their imams say the mother of muslims sleeps around with other sahaba and the sahaba are kuffar ? are you defending those imams ? are you a kafir ?

@Horus those ppl deleted my first thread that i told you about regarding iran and its propaganda and lies. and now they deleted some of my words against my enemy who we are fighting them now in other countries. so im notifying you.

@WebMaster i dont know who are you. but if you run this forum i would like to tell you if you favor iranians here and shia, which both we are in war with right now, then i will consider this site an iranian site. this forum is not the UN and its not meant to bring peace. its a defence forum and i have the right to say what i want against my enemies. please let me know if this is an iranian or shia forum so i can take proper actions and leave. if not then i have the right to say what i intend to do against iran. we are simply in war. if some ppl disagree that we are in war thats their opinion.

and i repeat shia imams who insult the mother of the believers and sahaba and say they are all kufar non muslims and say the quran is not complete and corrupted. and imams who send their ppl to kill muslims in iraq syria lebanon and yemen are rats, dogs and kuffar. and its not a secret that they are all targets to be killed an assassinated.
we say this on live TV so i will say it in a forum

Rebels are still in Dier al Adas, video proof:
Very good: Jaysh al Yarmouk hitting a rocket launcher on the outskirts of Deir al Adas town and it's destruction with a guided missile:
Also, tonnes of tanks destroyed today (literally), here is another video:
Exclusive footage | Saif al Sham Brigades - destruction of a tank with a TOW missile while it was trying to hit rebel positions.

@Serpentine @haman10

Is this true? If so not good. But as a person who favors truth and fairness there are Sunni scholars who say similiar things. Now million dollar question is how we get both sides to STOP striving for power and dominance in region using religion as tool. That has also caused sectarianism. And unfortunately many Iranians are too nationalist and boastful about having influence in Arab world. Arabs also like to boast, difference is Arabs are just loudmouths and don't put forth with their words. Which is why I'm harsher on Iranians.
It's not the first that he says so, and he is not the only person who says so. That's the common belief of IR government.

@Rakan.SA

Obviously too much Wesal TV for you, religious terror TV starts eating your brain cells away. I recommend you watch 10 hours of Khamenei to reach a balance, than u might be cured.

wesal and safa and and wesal haq ( persian )
i love those channels. and hamdulelah a lot are coming back to islam in iran syria and iraq even in indonisia and philipins and africa. your days are coming to an end. thats why your shia imams are going crazy and saying its haram to watch those channels and you must fast 3 days if you watch them. lol they are attacking dishes now hahaha
do you want some videos to show you your own imams what are they saying about wesal ? and how terrified they are from wesal ?

B8h3pDPCIAEMi2g.jpg_large.jpeg

i love those channels. and hamdulelah a lot are coming back to islam in iran syria and iraq even in indonisia and philipins and africa. your days are coming to an end. thats why your shia imams are going crazy and saying its haram to watch those channels and you must fast 3 days if you watch them. lol they are attacking dishes now hahaha
do you want some videos to show you your own imams what are they saying about wesal ? and how terrified they are from wesal ?

View attachment 191755
Your arguments are truthful, but please stay on topic.

View attachment 191755

It's a channel that promotes AQAP in Yemen and ISIL in Syria/Iraq. A channel that creates suicide bombers and not much else but cretins like you.

@Rakan.SA

I don't know why but you're style of speech makes me laugh. Your posts are entertaining too. I like having you here. Now we need to unban the 'Persian God King' to duel it out with you. :lol:

@rmi5

Well I'm not surprised. But to be honest I'm not going to create fake outrage over it. In ME doing that is common in all spheres of society. But other beliefs are outrageous.

Back
Top Bottom