What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

There is a daily massacre of children that takes place in the besieged eastern suburbs of Damascus. The world is watching an insane dictator murder hundreds of innocent people in complicit silence. Where is the world?
B9btdTdCIAA8Bmx.jpg
B9bUjSJCMAA5W6u.jpg
B9cGrE5CEAACBLU.jpg

Daraa Rebels hit tank near Kafr Shams today

Image of Hazara fighter from Afghanistan fighting for regime in Daraa

B9cEJoSIEAAp-3L.jpg

Report from battle in northern Daraa province

Are you sure that those are not made by your go boys FSA, ?
FSA dont have helicopters to drop these things.
[/QUOTE]
They have launching tubes...Both sides are using them..

Don't worry. The vengeance of the Syrian, Yemeni, Iraqi, Lebanese etc. martyrs will be enough to annihilate the Wilayat al-Faqih and their loyal dogs.

Had it not been for the Daesh retards the main focus could have been to annihilate the murderous filth in Syria. Now it will be a longer and more difficult process.

Eventually the Syrians are coming for the Nusayris and the traitors that have been drinking Syrian blood for 3-4 years in a row. The martyrs sacrifices will not be wasted.

Well whenever the militarily, religiously, culturally and linguistically conquered Gypsies dare to attack even 1 cm of the Holy Land it would be my pleasure to make due process again and that of most Arabs.

All I know is that the Arab street is boiling to get their hands full of those creatures. The longer those conflicts sponsored by those demonic Vilayat al-Faqih donkeys last the more martyrs there will be and more people will be eager to take revenge. It will backfire and I am looking forward to it.

In the meantime sponsoring the oppressed Arabs, Baloch, Azeri Turks, Turkmen, Kurds of Mullahstan should be the aim.

They only understand the language of the sword. It's time to reconquer them on all fronts again. This time cleaning the filth once and for all in the process.

@Rakan.SA

Khomeini the Heretic & Enemy of Islam | SONS OF SUNNAH

There is a daily massacre of children that takes place in the besieged eastern suburbs of Damascus. The world is watching an insane dictator murder hundreds of innocent people in complicit silence. Where is the world?
View attachment 191774 View attachment 191775 View attachment 191776

Daraa Rebels hit tank near Kafr Shams today

Image of Hazara fighter from Afghanistan fighting for regime in Daraa

View attachment 191777

Report from battle in northern Daraa province

They should kill all captured murderous Farsi, Afghan and other child-murderous dogs at first sight unless they can be used for negotiation.

They think that they can murder our brothers and sisters, thousands of children etc. and escape scot-free? They got to be kidding. This is just the beginning and we will eventually come for them and we will show the exact same mercy to them that they have shown to the children of Syria and other victims of their demonic actions. Justice will be served one way or another.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

You need to first get message out to rulers. They don't seem to take situation that seriously. :pop:

The rulers are irrelevant here. The people will eventually do what is needed. If the rulers will prevent it then they will be toppled unless the West will protect them which a lot points to.

The Arab people will deliver justice to the Wilayat al-Faqih demons and their loyal dogs and sponsored murderers. Their crimes will never be forgiven. Enough is enough.

Right now the focus is on Deash but when that battle has ended the focus will be pointed back on them and their murderers loyal dogs.

The rulers of the Arab world do indeed not act in favor of the people. If it was up to the people of the GCC there would be no Farsis. Even all the 1000's of whores would be deported.

The rulers are irrelevant here. The people will eventually do what is needed. If the rulers will prevent it then they will be toppled unless the West will protect them which a lot points to.

The Arab people will deliver justice to the Wilayat al-Faqih demons and their loyal dogs and sponsored murderers. Their crimes will never be forgiven. Enough is enough.

Right now the focus is on Deash but when that battle has ended the focus will be pointed back on them and their murderers loyal dogs.

The rulers of the Arab world do indeed not act in favor of the people. If it was up to the people of the GCC there would be no Farsis. Even all the 1000's of whores would be deported.

Well I can't deny situation is getting more tense. And families want revenege. Not sure what some Iranian allies are up to. But in Yemen where Houthis make 15% of population they are taking it over putting Hezbollah flags all over the place. Now they're talking of changing Yemeni flag. Which is really odd , and counterproductive. However, even if they do it I don't believe there would be a response.

Well I can't deny situation is getting more tense. And families want revenege. Not sure what some Iranian allies are up to. But in Yemen where Houthis make 15% of population they are taking it over putting Hezbollah flags all over the place. Now they're talking of changing Yemeni flag. Which is really odd , and counterproductive. However, even if they do it I don't believe there would be a response.

Whatever they are doing will backfire tenfold. They should never forget who is the ant in comparison on all fronts virtually. I am not talking about the regular Farsi here but those responsible for all the crimes and the cheerleaders. Those that every day on PDF for instance disrespect all the thousands of fallen Syrian martyrs among many others.

The Houthi's make up less than 0,1% of Yemen's population. Zaydi's on the other hand make up around 33,3% of the population. 99% of them are normal ordinary Muslims and Yemenis. The personal Houthi cult much alike the Wilayat al-Faqih kufr are a different creature though.

Whatever they are doing will backfire tenfold. They should never forget who is the ant in comparison on all fronts virtually. I am not talking about the regular Farsi here but those responsible for all the crimes and the cheerleaders. Those that every day on PDF for instance disrespect all the thousands of fallen Syrian martyrs among many others.

The Houthi's make up less than 0,1% of Yemen's population. Zaydi's on the other hand make up around 33,3% of the population. 99% of them are normal ordinary Muslims and Yemenis. The personal Houthi cult much alike the Wilayat al-Faqih kufr are a different creature though.

I thought Shia of Yemen are less than 20%? All I see is Yemen, Iraq and Syria falling to them. Partially because West seems to prefer them. In Yemen they're attacking suspected Sunni militants . In Iraq they're leading operation with them. And soon there will be some sort of agreement behind scenes with Israel. Because that's what power does to people.

Arab leaders are just watching and moving on. This is necessary time for reconciliation between MB and Arab world. If we had smart people in charge. Sadly I believe that isn't the case. And we will see more aggressive unlitarel acts in Bahrain and so on. But maybe it's necessary wake up call for ordinary Arab people. To return remembering God in their daily lives and be guided by him.

@al-Hasani @Falcon29 if i was iranian or shia id go kiss the saudi kings feet... saudi ppl will happily throw all their wealth and money and go fight them. im not saying that the saudi king is defending the shia. he just has other plans. he is playing it politically. a smart way without blood. iran wanted to drag us into war long time ago. but the saudi government was smart and didnt get involved and dragged in. and cuz of the saudi policies we have a stronger nation today with an army 10 times stronger than it was when the iranians wanted to fight us. we just have to wait to get our new babies F-15SA and finish the modernization program of our saudi army and national guard and we will even be stronger inshallah by 2019. while iran is bleeding economically and collapsing from the inside. and paying a high price for their involvement.

I thought Shia of Yemen are less than 20%? All I see is Yemen, Iraq and Syria falling to them. Partially because West seems to prefer them. In Yemen they're attacking suspected Sunni militants . In Iraq they're leading operation with them. And soon there will be some sort of agreement behind scenes with Israel. Because that's what power does to people.

Arab leaders are just watching and moving on. This is necessary time for reconciliation between MB and Arab world. If we had smart people in charge. Sadly I believe that isn't the case. And we will see more aggressive unlitarel acts in Bahrain and so on. But maybe it's necessary wake up call for ordinary Arab people. To return remembering God in their daily lives and be guided by him.
houthis were originally zadies. meaning they are more like sunna in their beliefs.
but when their father went to iran and took his sons with them thats where they turned into 12 imams or ithna ashri.

Zaydis are the oldest branch of Shia Islam and the one with least nonsense. They are very close to Sunni Muslims. Especially Hanafis and Shafi'is. They are not the problem. Nor ordinary Shia's. I am and have always been speaking out against the Wilayat al-Faqih poison. A poison that is slowly trying to gain power in every corner of the world were Shias are the majority or a sustainable minority. We will not allow that to happen.

If me speaking out against the Wilayat al-Faqih poison (which numerous respected Arab Shia clerics have done who are the most respected Shia clerics in the world) makes me anti-Shia (lol) then so be it. Could not care less. I speak against pure poison and filth in this case.

I doubt that Israel is playing any role in Yemen. It's more the US who have vital interests in Yemen due to the strategic location. They are fearing that Yemen will become another Afghanistan. There is already a failed Somalia in the vicinity. They don't want another such country around.

I agree. I see reconciliation with the MB and the monarchies as a must now. Or just political unity in the Arab world. This way we can jointly confront the necessary dangers whether they are coming from the West, Israel or the Iranian Mullah's.

Of course I am just dreaming here as this will not happen before things get really dirty and the rulers wake up. We complain about the rulers often but let's not forget those that are really in power in the Muslim world. The US. They are not interested in a powerful, strong and independent Arab world. They won't even allow the GCC to merge into 1 single country. I highly doubt so for instance.

@al-Hasani @Falcon29 if i was iranian or shia id go kiss the saudi kings feet... saudi ppl will happily throw all their wealth and money and go fight them. im not saying that the saudi king is defending the shia. he just has other plans. he is playing it politically. a smart way without blood. iran wanted to drag us into war long time ago. but the saudi government was smart and didnt get involved and dragged in. and cuz of the saudi policies we have a stronger nation today with an army 10 times stronger than it was when the iranians wanted to fight us. we just have to wait to get our new babies F-15SA and finish the modernization program of our saudi army and national guard and we will even be stronger inshallah by 2019. while iran is bleeding economically and collapsing from the inside. and paying a high price for their involvement.

Personally, after what's happened in region in recent few years, it's hard for me to trust Shia anymore. That being said, I also don't trust Arab leaders. And I believe some of our people are drunk on wealth they have. I'm sorry to say , but bro you're naive thinking any regime in region truly is anti Iran or anti Israel. It's just about their benefit in whole thing. You need some faithful leader who isn't nationalist to lead Arabs.

I don't believe Iran would try damaging Saudi Arabia's security. Because in a way Iran prefers Saudi government over broken up Saudi which will have aftermath of Sunni Islamist rise. And also West will never weaken Iran because it could again lead to rise of Sunni Islamists. Iran and it's allies are preventing Sunni Islamist rise. They are barrier in the region and that's why US is tolerating them.

Told you guys, you are going to look back at the King Abdullah days and weep. Hope you are liking the resurgence of the Fahsd days there.

Told you guys, you are going to look back at the King Abdullah days and weep. Hope you are liking the resurgence of the Fahsd days there.

You should wake up Mosab and realize that we are at war with those Wilayat al-Faqih rats. That the Western governments (US in the lead) are not genuine friends and that reconciliation with the MB will bring much needed stability. A deal can be worked out with the MB that says that MB will recognize the GCC rulers and then the GCC will not work against MB elected governments or similar movements gaining power.

Why are our money going to corrupt generals in Egypt? We should support our Egyptian brothers, sisters and neighbors. Not some corrupt generals.

In fact we need to see real elections in the GCC soon too. What does it matter that we are more wealthy than most other people, live safely etc. when we should also be able to enjoy political and social rights like any other people?

There is no need for blind regime support. Would makes us no different to the Wilayat al-Faqih rats. Loyalty to the nation and people is another discussion altogether and I will never lose that.

Last edited:
They have launching tubes...Both sides are using them..
This is rebel launching tube:

HellCannon.jpg

This is Assad's barrel:
B8hBbvaCEAAexjY.jpg:large

Beside 100 times smaller weight rebel bombs have tiny range (~200 m). Assad can drop his barrels wherever he likes.

Back
Top Bottom