What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Assad denied that Syrian government forces had been dropping barrel bombs indiscriminately on rebel-held areas, killing thousands of civilians.He dismissed the allegation as a “childish story":
"We have bombs, missiles and bullets… There are no barrel bombs, we don’t have barrels.”

Mr Assad insisted that the Syrian army would never use them in a place where people lived.

“I know about the army. They use bullets, missiles and bombs. I haven’t heard of the army using barrels, or maybe, cooking pots.”
B9drikwIEAAlB_3.jpg

Assad denied that Syrian government forces had been dropping barrel bombs indiscriminately on rebel-held areas, killing thousands of civilians.He dismissed the allegation as a “childish story":
"We have bombs, missiles and bullets… There are no barrel bombs, we don’t have barrels.”

Mr Assad insisted that the Syrian army would never use them in a place where people lived.

“I know about the army. They use bullets, missiles and bombs. I haven’t heard of the army using barrels, or maybe, cooking pots.”
View attachment 191821
:what: so barrel bombs are not bombs?
he didn't deny the use of barrel bombs, he said the army uses bombs... didn't name them specifically...
barrel bombs is the media name...

“I know about the army. They use bullets, missiles and bombs. I haven’t heard of the army using barrels, or maybe,
yeah they are not named barrel bombs, they might have a different name... you and the media call them barrel bombs, I might call them bomb x15a4f85 ... but in the Syrian military it might have a different name... as he said no barrel bombs and no pot bombs and no bucket bombs, and no kettle bombs and etc... IT IS A BOMB... :disagree:

what the hell are you smoking mate? It's not about the specifics of the name. The fact that he tried to crack a joke about cooking pots and laughed after a question on barrel bombs, as his regime was committing mass killing of civilians in the Douma residential areas located just few miles to the east of his palace, shows you the type of person we're talking about.
B9d-DlKCAAAaYus.jpg

View attachment 191827

syria-barrel-bombs-400x264.jpg

Photos from Douma, where Assad's Army "did not use barrel bombs"

B9eEFXsIUAA76V1.jpg

Attachments

• B9eEFXsIUAA76V1.jpg
    B9eEFXsIUAA76V1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
what the hell are you smoking mate? It's not about specifics of the name. The fact that he tried to crack a joke and about cooking pots and laughed after a question on barrel bombs, as his regime was committing mass killing of civilians in the Douma residential areas located just few miles to the east of his palace, shows you the type of person we're talking about.
View attachment 191824
Again, he answered the question literally... he doesn't care about what the names are...

plus the picture of a bomb you posted doesn't look like a barrel... this is a barrel, no?
oak-barrel.png

you see how stuff can be played with names and etc... A BOMB IS A BOMB...

see if F$A terrorists cared about civilian lives, they would have stayed away from populated cities, however, they are using people death as propaganda tools, just like you do here... again Syria has every right in the world to fight terrorism... and we will continue to fight it...
so all this death cause is because of F$A... no F$A no death.. notice how wherever F$A terrorists are found, death and destruction follows... Syria without F$A terrorists is peaceful country, look at 2010 and now..
so if you really care about Syrians, then tell your beloved terrorists to not use them for propaganda tools ... leave the cities, leave the populated areas and fight in Syria's large desert away from the people... what is the reason they are fighting inside populated cities among the people? they just want to kill them to use them for propaganda...

Last edited:
You can keep saying all bombs are barrel bombs
But it shows that you have little knowledge about military stuff

so called barrel bombs:

ZAB-500
Cluster Munitions

http://www.cat-uxo.com/communities/0/004/010/791/960/images/4586402942.swf

ZAB-100/105
Incendiary Bomb

http://www.cat-uxo.com/communities/0/004/010/791/960/images/4615231133.swf

FAB-250/500
General Purpose

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Bomb_FAB-500_M54_2008_G1.jpg

RBK-250/500
Cluster munition

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/RBK250_cassette_bomb_G1.jpg

Last edited:
Again, he answered the question literally... he doesn't care about what the names are...

plus the picture of a bomb you posted doesn't look like a barrel... this is a barrel, no?
oak-barrel.png

you see how stuff can be played with names and etc... A BOMB IS A BOMB...

see if F$A terrorists cared about civilian lives, they would have stayed away from populated cities, however, they are using people death as propaganda tools, just like you do here... again Syria has every right in the world to fight terrorism... and we will continue to fight it...
so all this death cause is because of F$A... no F$A no death.. notice how wherever F$A terrorists are found, death and destruction follows... Syria without F$A terrorists is peaceful country, look at 2010 and now..
so if you really care about Syrians, then tell your beloved terrorists to not use them for propaganda tools ... leave the cities, leave the populated areas and fight in Syria's large desert away from the people... what is the reason they are fighting inside populated cities among the people? they just want to kill them to use them for propaganda...
Go ahead and keep trolling or even make a joke out of what's happening to your innocent countrymen. But the same thing could happen to your Damascene relatives living in their upscale Damascus neighborhoods and then, you will definitely taste your own medicine. What goes around will come around.

Go ahead and keep trolling or even make a joke out of what's happening to your innocent countrymen. But the same thing could happen to your Damascene relatives living in their upscale Damascus neighborhoods and then, you will definitely taste your own medicine. What goes around will come around.
where did I make a joke? or is everything a joke to you? I was just showing you the names could be played with.. the media and terrorists propaganda call it barrel bombs, which is not an official name for any bomb... A bomb is a bomb, it doesn't matter what color, shape or size it is, it is a bomb... and you're here making a big deal about the name and saying Alasad denied using bombs, he didn't deny it, he said the military uses bullets, missiles, and BOMBS... you can call it barrel bomb or as I call it z5v185d1 bomb.. it doesn't matter ... :disagree: A BOMB IS A BOMB...

what is happening to Syrians is all because of F$A terrorists and their masters in the west, they armed them, and trained them to kill Syrians and destroy Syria... there was no destruction and bloodshed before, it wasn't until F$A terrorists started... and I come from a simple family, and I don't live in rich upscale area, some of my relatives lost their homes in 2004 because they lived in illegal housing areas, however, they were compensated, now that's a different topic...

and as you said it, what goes around will come around, and now we see I$I$ biting the hand of its masters in the west and etc... sadly only innocent people are dying... all thanks to the west and their puppets arming and funding terrorism...

You can keep saying all bombs are barrel bombs
But it shows that you have little knowledge about military stuff

so called barrel bombs:

ZAB-500
Cluster Munitions

http://www.cat-uxo.com/communities/0/004/010/791/960/images/4586402942.swf

ZAB-100/105
Incendiary Bomb

http://www.cat-uxo.com/communities/0/004/010/791/960/images/4615231133.swf

FAB-250/500
General Purpose

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Bomb_FAB-500_M54_2008_G1.jpg

RBK-250/500
Cluster munition

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/RBK250_cassette_bomb_G1.jpg
thanks for the post... it shows that how the media just uses names in order to serve its propaganda... a bomb is a bomb.. and ebray here cherry picked a line from Alasad interview to use for his own agenda... which is very silly... Alasad didn't deny using bombs, he just didn't name them...

Remember, Israel can destroy all Syrian air force (which is dropping genocidical barrel bombs) within hours. Today barrel bombs:.
does Israel ordinate its airstrikes on Asad regime directly with ISIS or via FSA?
is use of barrel bombs in Syria as bad as the white phosphorus used by IAF on Lebanon?

does Israel ordinate its airstrikes on Asad regime directly with ISIS or via FSA?
Israel strikes only illegal weapon shipments to Hezbollah. If u think that death of 10 Hezie terrorists somehow influenced a war with 200,000+ killed. What can I say.

is use of barrel bombs in Syria as bad as the white phosphorus used by IAF on Lebanon?
IAF did not use any phosphorus. Assad's barrel bombs killed tens of thousands of civilians.

Assad's air force did use phosphorus however:

Back
Top Bottom