What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Israel strikes only illegal weapon shipments to Hezbollah. If u think that death of 10 Hezie terrorists somehow influenced a war with 200,000+ killed. What can I say.
No No you missed the point here. I was talking about the victims of white phosphorus dropped by IAF jets, I thought they had same rights like the victims of these Syrian barrel bombing.

by the way you dodged my question.are the airstrikes coordinated?

The Return to Homs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The fallen martyrs will be revenged tenfold and the city of Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra) the Sword of Allah (swt) will rise up again as in previous times. This time with revenge on the eyes.

2jb13rd.jpg

Continuous massacre of the civilian population in the heroic Ghouta neighborhood of Damascus. Many children among the victims of vicious barrel bombings etc.

2vmzi8l.jpg

Targetting Child-murderer genocidal maniacs and sewer rats;

Vicious barrel bombings in Aleppo. A daily occurance.

Keep on supporting the mass killing @Serpentine @Syrian Lion. Also, Rebels haven't lost any cities or towns yet.

Where were you when Aloush was raining Damascus with tens of rockets daily, killing lots of civilians?
Don't pretend that you give a crap about civilians. For you, as long as they live in gov held areas, they are 'shabiha assad mercenaries'.
Excellent news! Dar'a is a best graveyard of Hezie and Shabiha terrorists.
It seems you are still angry at those 2 IDF corpses Hezbollah gave you, which honestly was not enough. More in the future.

This map is based on reports by both pro-SAA and pro-rebel sources. Deir al Adas is fully in SAA hand and Kafr Shams, Hamrit and Sultaneh are the next targets. This is only the beginning of the major operation by SAA/Hezbollah in southern front.
dr60931121~0.jpg

Last edited:
It seems you are still angry at those 2 IDF corpses Hezbollah gave you, which honestly was not enough. More in the future.

This map is based on reports by both pro-SAA and pro-rebel sources. Deir al Adas is fully in SAA hand and Kafr Shams, Hamrit and Sultaneh are the next targets. This is only the beginning of the major operation by SAA/Hezbollah in southern front.
dr60931121~0.jpg
I am glad that mullahs are doing same old mistakes and dont learn.

It began in 2011, when demonstrations started and they could tell the cucumber face Assad to go away. But instead they told him to slaughter protestors like they did with Musawi. They just forgot that Syria is not Iran, it has huge Sunni majority. As result protestors took arms. Then again mullahs told Assad to barrel bomb and gas protestors. As result Syria is destroyed, tens of thousands of Alawis are dead. Mullahs need to pay billions and send thousands of mercenaries just to keep failed Assad regime afloat.

Now they send Hezie mercenaries and Alawi Shabihas into Daraa, poor useless province with crazy angry Bedouins. What they try to achieve there, I really dont know. But I hope they will continue their offensive.

Last edited:
@waz @haman10 lisiten both of you... this a defence forum. i as a muslim first and as a saudi arab second. we are in war against iran and shia. im not here to please you. millions have been killed by iran. and death will come to them soon.
@waz astagfirullah about their imams ? when their imams say the mother of muslims sleeps around with other sahaba and the sahaba are kuffar ? are you defending those imams ? are you a kafir ?

You mean read...

But anyway, yes this is a defence forum but it's also an environment that tries its upmost to nurture civil discourse. If you are at "war" with Iran and Shia, then I suggest you take it to the battlefield. No one has issues with differences of opinion, but you should conduct yourself within the rules.

As for the Imams comment, so Imam Jafar as-Sadiq was hurling abuse at Ayesha(ra), that's the Imams I was referring to and they have never said such a thing. The Sahabah are our masters.

The very fact that you inferred that I may be kaffir, without knowing what I believed in just tells me you are beyond reproach and incredibly aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom