What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

The thread is now open as our brother WebMaster has said. We will now watch this thread even more closely.

If you bring up sectarian nonsense, abuse members for no reason, question our actions when you are clearly in the wrong, you will banned from the forum.

@Dr.Thrax @500

Rebels Claim Re-Capture of Territory South of Damascus — Regime Counter-Offensive Repelled?

Rebels claim that they have pushed back the regime’s counter-offensive south of Damascus — the Free Syrian Army said that Deir Addas has been recaptured after Assad’s forces, including Hezbollah and Iranian fighters, briefly occupied the town.
The FSA said it destroyed four tanks in counter-assault at al-Habbariyyah, trapped Hezbollah and Iranian fighters and attacked them from all sides of the times and inflicting heavy casualties: “Their dead bodies filled the streets.” It also claims it took the hill of Tal Fatmah “after fierce clashes”.

Free Syrian Army members inside Deir Addas:

Hezballs used many motor-bikes for their assault on Deir al-Adas- now booty

B9k-qQfIgAA48We.jpg

From battlefield at Deir al-Adas

Last edited:
Yeah ever since that thread closed down, SAA and co made gains, but as ebray said, Rebels have retaken Deir al Adas. More towns worked on to be taken.

Iran's assault on Dara'a is failing, most of the territory regime gained is almost already lost, and many of their forces are killed/captured.
B9mRGofIAAAftJq.jpg:large

BREAKING: According to many statements, Jabhat Al-Nusra's leader is to break ties with Al Qaeda and merge with other groups. Hopefully this means they stop harassing other rebels, and the rebels will be more unified. And they stop killing some civilians. Inshallah.

What happened to the old thread
died of old age ....And the anti Assad counted and recounted the same destroyed tanks over and over...And Assad came up with something very cheap dealing with the stone age wahabi that are attaking him, with century old method, dropping barrels on them instead full with boiling oil like middle ages, this one are full with TNT...just like using the old DDT against flees , lice and ticks...And the king died of stress that Assad survived him and his kingdom...what better than doing away with the old and starting with the new..
John-McCain-ISIS-Assad[1].jpeg

died of old age ....And the anti Assad counted and recounted the same destroyed tanks over and over...And Assad came up with something very cheap dealing with the stone age wahabi that are attaking him, with century old method, dropping barrels on them instead full with boiling oil like middle ages, this one are full with TNT...just like using the old DDT against flees , lice and ticks...And the king died of stress that Assad survived him and his kingdom...what better than doing away with the old and starting with the new..View attachment 192358
How about you go kill yourself. Do you worship Abdelaziz Bouteflika too?
And please, show me the video where McCain says that?

How about you go kill yourself. Do you worship Abdelaziz Bouteflika too?
And please, show me the video where McCain says that?
I am waiting for my belt..It is being made in Saudi Arabia...They said it is quick and painless like the sward they decapitated with that poor lady...
I don't worship Bouteflika or any for that matter, or Assad, that what you are alluring too. But Syria has been attacked by foreign forces, and as Algerian we lived through exactly what Syrians are going through today, if not worse considering the embargo that was imposed on us. The same actors that are behind the physical destruction of Syria and ther historical culture erasure, were behind our planned demise , 20 years ago.
I know we differ in opinions here, but Syria and Syrians in particular are kin to us, same blood is running thru our veins. Your suffering is ours too. I root for the Syrians that stayed loyal to their land and band with the Syrian government to save the Syrian entity, her culture and her territory. I know you don't see eye to eye with Syrian Lion. I am a lot more with him than with you, although I read your posts and your comments in order to have a picture from both sides of the coin and make my own opinion...I found most of your comment out touch of reality, but I have commented on them , since most of the PDF that gravitate around your comments and replies are composted of people that I "forum" despised the most, since they originate from the countries that behind the Syrian tragedy.

Resurgent shia....Iran, Iraq, Syria, yemen...next behrain, azerbaijen...
Syria and Yemen are Sunni majority countries, Shia have no business in them, but obviously Iran is Imperialistic. It would be fine if they were spreading true Islam and not killing people, but spreading Shiism and killing people is exactly what they did.
Also, Azerbaijani Shia aren't really Shia. They are almost non-religious, a poll found that only 20% of Azerbaijanis said religion is a daily part of their lives.

I am waiting for my belt..It is being made in Saudi Arabia...They said it is quick and painless like the sward they decapitated with that poor lady...
I don't worship Bouteflika or any for that matter, or Assad, that what you are alluring too. But Syria has been attacked by foreign forces, and as Algerian we lived through exactly what Syrians are going through today, if not worse considering the embargo that was imposed on us. The same actors that are behind the physical destruction of Syria and ther historical culture erasure, were behind our planned demise , 20 years ago.
I know we differ in opinions here, but Syria and Syrians in particular are kin to us, same blood is running thru our veins. Your suffering is ours too. I root for the Syrians that stayed loyal to their land and band with the Syrian government to save the Syrian entity, her culture and her territory. I know you don't see eye to eye with Syrian Lion. I am a lot more with him than with you, although I read your posts and your comments in order to have a picture from both sides of the coin and make my own opinion...I found most of your comment out touch of reality, but I have commented on them , since most of the PDF that gravitate around your comments and replies are composted of people that I "forum" despised the most, since they originate from the countries that behind the Syrian tragedy.
So your retarded conspiracy ideas justify Assad and the Algerian dictatorship killing people for the sake of...what exactly? Dictators themselves?
No thanks.

Islamic Front video on ISIS, and why what they're doing is wrong (didn't watch the whole thing, doing studies):

Last edited:
An old lady, God Bless her heart, teaches the terrorists a lesson and tells them your "revolution" is damned, enough, go back and submit to God, go back to God's teachings...

@Ceylal click on #Douma_Exterminated and see if those people are stone age wahabis like you think they are, who deserved to be exterminated with barrel bombs.
ah, go back to main cause, those F$A terrorists killed them, they hide among people like cowards, if they really cared about people's lives they would have stayed away from cities, instead they use people death for their propaganda... launching missiles daily on Damascus will cause retaliation, those terrorists are cowards the kill civilians and yet, can't even take the blame... again if they really cared about saving Syrian lives, they would have stayed away from the people... but they want to kill them to use them for propaganda....

Back
Top Bottom