What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Glory Brigade: Swords of Al Sham Brigades: Hits achieved on a tank belonging to Party of Satan on the front of Deir Maker.
Glory Brigade: Swords of Al Sham Brigades | The losses of the Hezbollah Militia and its bodies and the spread of the winning heroes after defeating the Safavids
Glory Brigade: Swords of Al Sham Brigades: The counterattack on Assad's Militias on the outskirts of Fatima hill.

F$A is working for Israel , and they have already admitted that..

and those who die in this war is all because of F$A terrorists... read my previous posts, and you will see that if F$A terrorists cared about saving lives, they would have stayed away from cities... why are they fighting in populated areas and cities? to destroy the country of course and use people as human shield and when people die they can use it as propaganda just like you're doing right now... no F$A terrorists = no bloodshed.. simple as that.. you yourself support bloodshed and war... that's how sick you traitors are.. asking Israel for help... this is new low life level done by F$A terrorists , new record for being that low and without honor and dignity.....

again if you claim this is "Syrian Revolution" then let Syrians alone fight, don't bring me people from chechen and from wahabistan...
Yeah, show us the video where they admitted that.
Oh, so the FSA are the reason that Syrians die? Didn't know they had an air force.
They won't stay out of the cities because Assad's forces are in them and killing civilians, idiot. Also, the human shields argument is the same one that Israelis use...no wonder you're so obsessed with them, you're following their footsteps.
This is a Syrian Revolution. We won't let more Syrians die for the sake of keeping the Revolution purely Syrian. Asshead gets plenty of help from Iran, Lebanon, Iraq, Russia, China, Yemen, and Afghani Shiites, but you seem to ignore that. All. The. Time.

It reads: "Douma, Kobane is with you till death."
B9rmZNYIAAIuCUb.jpg:large

Yeah, show us the video where they admitted that.
Oh, so the FSA are the reason that Syrians die? Didn't know they had an air force.
They won't stay out of the cities because Assad's forces are in them and killing civilians, idiot. Also, the human shields argument is the same one that Israelis use...no wonder you're so obsessed with them, you're following their footsteps.
This is a Syrian Revolution. We won't let more Syrians die for the sake of keeping the Revolution purely Syrian. Asshead gets plenty of help from Iran, Lebanon, Iraq, Russia, China, Yemen, and Afghani Shiites, but you seem to ignore that. All. The. Time.

the videos and articles are in this thread here... enjoy
How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

like I said, Alasad would have no excuse to bomb if there wasn't F$A terrorists... and if Alasad was killing civilians on purpose do you think Syrians would support him to this day??
at least some Americans admit it(Brzezinski Assad support group opposing | Video | C-SPAN.org and you sitting here playing the victim card... traitors like you claim that F$A are defending Syrians, can you tell me how? by causing their death and destroying them?

yeah keep telling that this is "Syrian" revolution, it is so Syrian that the west is training you terrorists and arming you... at least Alasad didn't claim a Syrian revolution...

again Hezbollah was the last group to get involved, after terrorists from over 90 countries came to Syria to join F$A terrorists.... the F$A is composed of every nationality but Syrians... SAA and NDF are pure Syrians..

Speaking of Douma, more than 150 people have died due to Asshead's shelling.
From the shelling of Alloush, less than 10 civilians died. Look at the difference, rebels don't target civilians on purpose, Asshead does.

Speaking of Douma, more than 150 people have died due to Asshead's shelling.
From the shelling of Alloush, less than 10 civilians died. Look at the difference, rebels don't target civilians on purpose, Asshead does.
false numbers... that terrorists alloush only targeted civilian areas, so how is he targeting military, when he is hitting homes and firing rockets on Damascus?
and it doesn't matter, one dead = the whole world dead, isn't that something you have in Islam?

the videos and articles are in this thread here... enjoy
How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

like I said, Alasad would have no excuse to bomb if there wasn't F$A terrorists... and if Alasad was killing civilians on purpose do you think Syrians would support him to this day??
at least some Americans admit it... and you sitting here playing the victim card... traitors like you claim that F$A are defending Syrians, can you tell me how? by causing their death and destroying them?

yeah keep telling that this is "Syrian" revolution, it is so Syrian that the west is training you terrorists and arming you... at least Alasad didn't claim a Syrian revolution...

again Hezbollah was the last group to get involved, after terrorists from over 90 countries came to Syria to join F$A terrorists.... the F$A is composed of every nationality but Syrians... SAA and NDF are pure Syrians..
You keep sharing that same biased article. I'm sure it'll change a lot. That's your only source? lol
So you do admit, that Assad does bomb people? lol. And since when did he get support? The last picture I saw of a rally supporting him in Damascus was no more than 30 people.
Remember the protests? And how we defended the protesters against Shabiha?
Remember the Ariha Massacre? That was Assad. Remember Hama, Homs, Aleppo, Dara'a? Assad. FSA protect civilians by destroying Assad. That's how.
HEZBOLLAH WAS INVOLVED SINCE 2012. SAME YEAR NUSRA CAME. You retard.

false numbers... that terrorists alloush only targeted civilian areas, so how is he targeting military, when he is hitting homes and firing rockets on Damascus?
and it doesn't matter, one dead = the whole world dead, isn't that something you have in Islam?
Those are numbers from the Syrian Civil Defense. You want to challenge the people who save Syrian lives daily?
Yes, we do have that, but that is on purpose. Alloush didn't intend to hit civilians, idiot.

You keep sharing that same biased article. I'm sure it'll change a lot. That's your only source? lol
So you do admit, that Assad does bomb people? lol. And since when did he get support? The last picture I saw of a rally supporting him in Damascus was no more than 30 people.
Remember the protests? And how we defended the protesters against Shabiha?
Remember the Ariha Massacre? That was Assad. Remember Hama, Homs, Aleppo, Dara'a? Assad. FSA protect civilians by destroying Assad. That's how.
HEZBOLLAH WAS INVOLVED SINCE 2012. SAME YEAR NUSRA CAME. You retard.

Those are numbers from the Syrian Civil Defense. You want to challenge the people who save Syrian lives daily?
Yes, we do have that, but that is on purpose. Alloush didn't intend to hit civilians, idiot.
I said the videos are in that thread, there are so many, I won't post him here, but you didn't even bother to open the thread because you fear reality... or you know it already, but trying to hide the facts...

if only 30 people supported Alasad, he wouldn't last a second in office, something you people keep ignoring..

all those massacres were done by F$A terrorists.. F$A terrorists have committed many massacres including those you mentioned, in Lattakia, Homs, Hama, and Damascus country side...
Nusra front is F$A itself, I$I$ and F$A and Nu$ra fought many battles together, they no different, same ideology just different name...

again, alloush terrorists himself said that Damascus is going to be targeted, so can you tell me how he is not going to kill civilians?

again F$A is the reason for this bloodshed...

and keep insulting me, you have nothing to say but use foul language... I know you're frustrated that your terrorists are losing, and that people are waking to the truth... I know the truth is bitter, so go ahead and curse and insult me :lol:....

F$A is working for Israel , and they have already admitted that..
No, they did not. Your attempts to play Israeli card is pathetic at least.

and those who die in this war is all because of F$A terrorists... read my previous posts, and you will see that if F$A terrorists cared about saving lives, they would have stayed away from cities...
They LIVE in these cities. Why they should stay away? Its Lebanese and Tartus invaders who should stay away of Ghouta and Daraa.

again if you claim this is "Syrian Revolution" then let Syrians alone fight, don't bring me people from chechen and from wahabistan...
There is a tiny Chechen group (several hundred people) fighting in Aleppo. No Chechens in Homs, Damascus, Daraa. Assad uses thousands of Hezbollah, Iraqis, Afghan Hazara all over Syria.

lol, FSA is destroying you idiots. Do you want me to remind you how many shiites and alawites died like idiots fighting for Assad, someone who doesn't care about them?

No, they did not. Your attempts to play Israeli card is pathetic at least.

They LIVE in these cities. Why they should stay away? Its Lebanese and Tartus invaders who should stay away of Ghouta and Daraa.

There is a tiny Chechen group (several hundred people) fighting in Aleppo. No Chechens in Homs, Damascus, Daraa. Assad uses thousands of Hezbollah, Iraqis, Afghan Hazara all over Syria.
here comes the Israeli to rescue his terrorists...
and if they live in those cities, then they must protect it, not destroyed, let them fight away from cities Syria has a large desert, let them fight there, but they cowards, they want to use people as shields and use their death for propaganda...

what are you trying to deny here, F$A is mainly composed of foreigners... the world knows it, but you guys want to lie to yourself, but you can't fool the world... even Obama said the F$A are just a fantasy...

lol, FSA is destroying you idiots. Do you want me to remind you how many shiites and alawites died like idiots fighting for Assad, someone who doesn't care about them?
keep thanking your masters post, dont forget to get on the ground and beg him for help :lol:... how can you even talk when your are begging the Israelis for help :rofl:, yes F$A are winning that they are begging the Israelis and the west for help..

So if an Israeli says the truth, I'm not supposed to thank his post? If an Iranian said the truth (the chances are very slim) I'd thank his post too.

Activists: ~70.000 residents fled from villages & cities in northern Daraa to al-Harra city because of Hezbulat terror
Rebels repelled several Regime attempts to storm Himrit & Sultania, and were able to retake Hubariyah, and failed to retake Deir Adas.

FSA Colonel visit recaptured checkpoint at road btw Kafr Nasij & Deir al-Adas

From battlefield at Dayr Makir/ al-Danajah: genocide orcs fleeing like the cowards they are

many hezballs members killed in clashes at outskirts of Kafr shams

Asaib al haq documents found from dead mercenaries on battlefield in northern Daraa

B9qSWhOIAAEqxfQ.jpg
B9qSWZuIcAAoxBQ.jpg
B9qSWdzIAAIxCsW.jpg
B9qSWO0IYAAJLiz.jpg

here comes the Israeli to rescue his terrorists...
and if they live in those cities, then they must protect it, not destroyed, let them fight away from cities Syria has a large desert, let them fight there, but they cowards, they want to use people as shields and use their death for propaganda...

what are you trying to deny here, F$A is mainly composed of foreigners... the world knows it, but you guys want to lie to yourself, but you can't fool the world... even Obama said the F$A are just a fantasy...
What happened is that people in cities revolted against Assad. Assad sent Shabihas and troops to arrest and torture them. When it did not work he started barrel bombing and starving them.

and if they live in those cities, then they must protect it, not destroyed, let them fight away from cities Syria has a large desert, let them fight there
They LIVE in these cities. Who the **** are u to say them they should go away? Douma people did not come to Lebanon and Tartus, its Tartus and Lebanese who come to them.

Russians are also "cowards" because they fought for Stalingrad instead handing it to Nazis?

Back
Top Bottom