What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So your retarded conspiracy ideas justify Assad and the Algerian dictatorship killing people for the sake of...what exactly? Dictators themselves?
No thanks.
I think you are ill informed about what is going in Syria. By the way, I doubt that you are a Syrian like you claim to be. Syria and Algeria have a regime that fit the bill, like ant other state in the area. There is not a thing called a "democracy" each state in this world has a system of governance that is proper to their people. So if you think that the FSA is going to implement democracy or a systeme of governance similar or close to the one of the US, you are sadly mistaken, especially knowing their mentors.
Algerian government did not kill people, it is the Islamists, like the one you support in Syria, that are behind the killing. the accusation of the Algerian armed forces being behind it, has been debunked by several times by European courts. And if they did, the greater majority of Algerians wished that the army and the militia, finished their job by burying the 3 millions or so that are still living among us.
You are going to wake up, if you are a true Syrian, one of this day and remember this few lines that I wrote in this thread.

@Ceylal click on #Douma_Exterminated and see if those people are stone age wahabis like you think they are, and deserved to be exterminated with barrel bombs.
I do think that the SAA find the right weapon to do away of the bad grass. It is cheap, basic weapon reminder of the crusades, and very effective...More power the SAA.

An old lady, God Bless her heart, teaches the terrorists a lesson and tells them your "revolution" is damned, enough, go back and submit to God, go back to God's teachings...

She said daesh and the regime are the same.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
if assad was truly loved by his people, he would not need to bring in afghans, iranians, hezbollah etcetc to fight for him.
You talk like they are in thousands? Anyway if Alasad was hated by the people he wouldn't last in the office for more than a minute... Something you terrorists lovers keep ignoring... If the Syrian people wanted him out he would have been gone long time ago...

You talk like f$a terrorists are not foreigners... 90% of them are not Syrians...

Anyways Syria is for Syrians only, and we have spoken already, Alasad will lead us in this war against terrorism...

You talk like they are in thousands? Anyway if Alasad was hated by the people he wouldn't last in the office for more than a minute... Something you terrorists lovers keep ignoring... If the Syrian people wanted him out he would have been gone long time ago...

You talk like f$a terrorists are not foreigners... 90% of them are not Syrians...

Anyways Syria is for Syrians only, and we have spoken already, Alasad will lead us in this war against terrorism...

They ARE in the thousands. Basically the FSA is the only true remaining Syria force left in the war. All others are foreigners. Why are you supporting foreigners against your own countrymen ?

A fighter loyal to Syria's President Bashar Al-Assad hangs his picture as fellow fighters rest by a Syrian national flag after gaining control of the area in Deir al-Adas, a town south of Damascus, Daraa countryside February 10, 2015. REUTERS/Stringer
r

They ARE in the thousands. Basically the FSA is the only true remaining Syria force left in the war. All others are foreigners. Why are you supporting foreigners against your own countrymen ?
The f$a are foreigners look at them, who asks an enemy to invade their country??
Syrian rebels call on Israel to bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria positions - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

They are not my countrymen, they gave up their homeland and country and they are fighting for the west, if they were Syrians they would not destroyed the country, and used people for shields, if they were real about taking care of syrian lives they would have stayed away from cities and made sure people are safe, instead f$a terrorists are fighting for the west and Israel... Look at them begging nato and Israel to invade Syria... They are traitors....

The f$a are foreigners look at them, who asks an enemy to invade their country??
Syrian rebels call on Israel to bomb Hezbollah-Iran-Syria positions - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

They are not my countrymen, they gave up their homeland and country and they are fighting for the west, if they were Syrians they would not destroyed the country, and used people for shields, if they were real about taking care of syrian lives they would have stayed away from cities and made sure people are safe, instead f$a terrorists are fighting for the west and Israel... Look at them begging nato and Israel to invade Syria... They are traitors....

So your regime is shooting civilians point blank and you blame FSA as "You made me do this, why are you making me kill all these innocent people, you made me do this". Look at yourself in the mirror, the regime you are supporting which would not have been able to stand not for foreign fighters practically invading Syria to put your Assad in power.

Tens of thousands of foreigners are employed by your regime to kill your countrymen. Tell me how does that make you feel about yourself? Maybe your family has a strong Assad support but you can think on your own. Lebanese, afghan, Iraqi, Yemeni, Iranian, Pakistanis all dumped in your country to kill your country men. You don't even run your own army anymore. Your own army is run by foreigners.

You say you will depose Assad after you take care of the revolution that aims to depose him. Can you even hear yourself man?

So your regime is shooting civilians point blank and you blame FSA as "You made me do this, why are you making me kill all these innocent people, you made me do this". Look at yourself in the mirror, the regime you are supporting which would not have been able to stand not for foreign fighters practically invading Syria to put your Assad in power.

Tens of thousands of foreigners are employed by your regime to kill your countrymen. Tell me how does that make you feel about yourself? Maybe your family has a strong Assad support but you can think on your own. Lebanese, afghan, Iraqi, Yemeni, Iranian, Pakistanis all dumped in your country to kill your country men. You don't even run your own army anymore. Your own army is run by foreigners.

You say you will depose Assad after you take care of the revolution that aims to depose him. Can you even hear yourself man?
Again f$a terrorists leaders are Saudis, Jordanian, chichen and other terrorists from the world, over 90 nationalities are fighting for f$a terrorists, and only idiots deny that....

SAA and ndf are completely Syrians, pure Syrians who fighting for their country, unlike f$a terrorists fighting for Israel, and heck ask the enemy to invade it they are not Syrians...

Let's go with your logic, Alasad is killing people, then we know that, so why stay among people to get killed? Why give him an excuse?? See that's the problem you people refuse to acknowledge, Alasad would have no excuse to bomb towns if there wasn't f$a terrorists present... If you claim f$a terrorists fighting for Syria, then they must preserve it, not destroy it...
I just gave you link of f$a terrorists asking Israel to bomb Syria.. And you are here telling me they are Syrians... Jokes on you...

My revolution is to keep Syria sovereign independent nation, not like yours a western puppet...

Lots of Islamic Front and Levant Front are Syrians, SAA forcefully recruits people through a draft, and Alawites still volunteer for the NDF.

Regime fighters dead in the battles, keep in mind these are from regime sources:
B9rau0PCMAAUy1E.png:large

B9rdOlICIAA3AyE.png:large

If the regime reports 8 are dead, that means the number of dead is actually 80. All of these were NDF/SAA fighters from Tartus I believe, Hezbollah's forces would get different posters, haven't found any of those. Source is @archicivilians.

Lots of Islamic Front and Levant Front are Syrians, SAA forcefully recruits people through a draft, and Alawites still volunteer for the NDF.

Regime fighters dead in the battles, keep in mind these are from regime sources:
B9rau0PCMAAUy1E.png:large

B9rdOlICIAA3AyE.png:large

If the regime reports 8 are dead, that means the number of dead is actually 80. All of these were NDF/SAA fighters from Tartus I believe, Hezbollah's forces would get different posters, haven't found any of those. Source is @archicivilians.
We Syrian will die for our country, to keep independent and sovereign.. we will fight and martyrdom is our honor, we will sacrifice our blood for Syria, this is SAA and NDF creed.. Hezbollah will fight the zionists plans, and will make sure the west and Israel can't control and install their puppet government..
while F$A fight and die for $$ and Israel.. go beg Israel to help your traitors... the already did anyways... they call it "Syrian revolution" but want the west and Israel to intervene.. how is that a Syrian revolution?

We Syrian will die for our country, to keep independent and sovereign.. we will fight and martyrdom is our honor, we will sacrifice our blood for Syria, this is SAA and NDF creed.. Hezbollah will fight the zionists plans, and will make sure the west and Israel can't control and install their puppet government..
while F$A fight and die for $$ and Israel.. go beg Israel to help your traitors... the already did anyways... they call it "Syrian revolution" but want the west and Israel to intervene.. how is that a Syrian revolution?
Israel is the reason for everything. When Syrians die because of Assad's barrel bombs do they blame Israel? No, they blame Assad.

Israel is the reason for everything. When Syrians die because of Assad's barrel bombs do they blame Israel? No, they blame Assad.
F$A is working for Israel , and they have already admitted that..

and those who die in this war is all because of F$A terrorists... read my previous posts, and you will see that if F$A terrorists cared about saving lives, they would have stayed away from cities... why are they fighting in populated areas and cities? to destroy the country of course and use people as human shield and when people die they can use it as propaganda just like you're doing right now... no F$A terrorists = no bloodshed.. simple as that.. you yourself support bloodshed and war... that's how sick you traitors are.. asking Israel for help... this is new low life level done by F$A terrorists , new record for being that low and without honor and dignity.....

again if you claim this is "Syrian Revolution" then let Syrians alone fight, don't bring me people from chechen and from wahabistan...

Back
Top Bottom