What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

And how is your hadith very accurate? Is it verified by the majority of scholars? Is it used often as a source?
Not often enough, it seems, because I've never of heard it.
Bro, they wont let you know it but do you read arabic so I can post a document to see it your eyes.

Bro, they wont let you know it but do you read arabic so I can post a document to see it your eyes.
Yes I can read Arabic, but I'm not interested in wasting my time in reading a hadith that isn't well sourced or confirmed to be accurate.

Remember how Syrian Lion suddenly became religious?
B83p13BCUAAMGAG.jpg:large

These are the people he supports. It reads: "There is no God but the country and there is no prophet but Al Ba'ath."

Also, today marks the anniversary of the 1982 Hama massacre. The current regime (which was the same regime back then, just different idiot in power) killed 40,000 people in the city of Hama alone. Within a Month.
Bashar killed 80,000 innocents, I'm sure his daddy would be proud.
:rofl::rofl: wow that's a solid prove a writing on the wall, and God knows who wrote it... Your beloved terrorists kill people and video them so I wouldn't be surprised it is your beloved terrorists themselves wrote it for propaganda reasons...

And the so called Hama massacre was to stop the MB terrorists who bombed schools, hospitals and military bases and killed many innocent people...

Yeah everything that fit your agenda is perfectly credible and anything against it is all lies...

Israeli puppets learned very well from their master in Tel Aviv to make lies and propaganda... Israel must be proud of its puppies...

:rofl::rofl: wow that's a solid prove a writing on the wall, and God knows who wrote it... Your beloved terrorists kill people and video them so I wouldn't be surprised it is your beloved terrorists themselves wrote it for propaganda reasons...

And the so called Hama massacre was to stop the MB terrorists who bombed schools, hospitals and military bases and killed many innocent people...

Yeah everything that fit your agenda is perfectly credible and anything against it is all lies...

Israeli puppets learned very well from their master in Tel Aviv to make lies and propaganda... Israel must be proud of its puppies...

None but Ba'athist's are world champions when it comes to propaganda.

Israel is indeed very happy about their puppet - the Al-Asshead family who gifted the Golan Heights to Israel and who have never touched Israel for 40 + years despite Israel occupying Syrian territory (Golan Heights).

So much for being part of the "resistance" ( :rofl: ) my friend.;)

Indeed Israel loves Al-Asshead. Their borders with Syria have been the most peaceful for 40 + years under Al-Asshead's family dictatorship.

None but Ba'athist's are world champions when it comes to propaganda.

Israel is indeed very happy about their puppet - the Al-Asshead family who gifted the Golan Heights to Israel and who have never touched Israel for 40 + years despite Israel occupying Syrian territory (Golan Heights).

So much for being part of the "resistance" ( :rofl: ) my friend.;)

Indeed Israel loves Al-Asshead. Their borders with Syria have been the most peaceful for 40 + years under Al-Asshead's family dictatorship.
Look who is talking... A Saudi :rofl::rofl:

How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

No such thing as a "Saudi". It's called Saudi Arabian. Anyway I am of mixed background as you already know nor do I live in KSA.

KSA have never made any secret of being an ally of the US. You yourself live in the US while your country is burning. You were based in the US before the civil war so apparently you or your parents escaped Al-Asshead's "paradise", Syria, as you call it.:lol:

What I wrote is purely facts on the ground.

The Al-Asshead family have indeed been very good Israeli puppets. Can you imagine that Israel took large parts of Syrian territory/land during the Al-Asshead rule and since then the Al-Asshead family have never raised their hand once to retake the stolen land? In fact the Golan Heights have been the most safe Israeli border of them all.:rofl:

Outside of Syria only the Palestinians have gotten their land stolen by Israelis.:lol: Incompetent bunch.

@500 will confirm. He already has done so.

No such thing as a "Saudi". It's called Saudi Arabian. Anyway I am of mixed background as you already know nor do I live in KSA.

KSA have never made any secret of being an ally of the US. You yourself live in the US while your country is burning. You were based in the US before the civil war so apparently you or your parents escaped Al-Asshead's "paradise", Syria, as you call it.:lol:

What I wrote is purely facts on the ground.

The Al-Asshead family have indeed been very good Israeli puppets. Can you imagine that Israel took large parts of Syrian territory/land during the Al-Asshead rule and since then the Al-Asshead family have never risen their hand once to retake the stolen land? In fact the Golan Heights have been the most safe Israeli border of them all.:rofl:

Outside of Syria only the Palestinians have gotten their land stolen by Israelis.:lol:
you're not an Arab, you're an "Arab", you sold your Arabism to the west long time ago... lol Saudi is an ally of the US? more like puppets of the US...

and like you said once, Saudi "Arabia" can't attack Israel because it will get burned to ground... and now you want Syria alone to attack Israel and its puppets... if Syria ever attacked Israel Saudis terrorists would be the first ones to defend it. as we see now how the Alqaeda terrorists are working with Israel....

and you have no business where I live.... and I don't care about Alasad, all I care about is Syria... I don't want traitors to ask foreigners to invade the country and destroy it because their masters asked them to ask the west and NATO to do so...

anyways... I think you should know about Syria-Israel war, and how Egypt left Syria alone in the northern front... after Egypt got Sinai, Egypt's forces ceased fire, leaving Syria alone, Israel removed almost all of its southern army to the north... and Syria got Quinetra back...

lol you care so much about Palestinians... you sent a lof of weapons and money to terrorists in Syria, yet not a single bullet to Palestine...

you're not an Arab, you're an "Arab", you sold your Arabism to the west long time ago... lol Saudi is an ally of the US? more like puppets of the US...

and like you said once, Saudi "Arabia" can't attack Israel because it will get burned to ground... and now you want Syria alone to attack Israel and its puppets... if Syria ever attacked Israel Saudis terrorists would be the first ones to defend it. as we see now how the Alqaeda terrorists are working with Israel....

and you have no business where I live.... and I don't care about Alasad, all I care about is Syria... I don't want traitors to ask foreigners to invade the country and destroy it because their masters asked them to ask the west and NATO to do so...

anyways... I think you should know about Syria-Israel war, and how Egypt left Syria alone in the northern front... after Egypt got Sinai, Egypt's forces ceased fire, leaving Syria alone, Israel removed almost all of its southern army to the north... and Syria got Quinetra back...

lol you care so much about Palestinians... you sent a lof of weapons and money to terrorists in Syria, yet not a single bullet to Palestine...

Al-Asshead still lost the Golan Heights to Israel and Israel is still occupying Syrian land for more than 40 years. An enormous embarrassment. Al-Asshead cannot deter the word resistance even once in his life without being ridiculed as long as the Golan Heights are under Israeli control. Nor his fanboys like you.

Just pointing your hypocrisy out. If Syria was a "paradise" like you have claimed million times then what are you doing in the "evil US"? You were based in the US BEFORE the civil war began.

Don't worry I have no intention of going to Syria or anywhere else to fight. I can voice my opinion as a person from the ME, an Arab and a Muslim though just like you voice your opinion about the policy of other Arab states than Syria.

Yes, I don't support your beloved Al-Asshead genocidal maniac or the opposite side of the same coin (Daesh/Al-Nusra). I stand with the Syrian people and the vast majority of them do not support those evil parties.

How embarrassing by the "resistance" ( :rofl: )

Israeli flag proudly being displayed in the Golan Heights. The Al-Asshead regime doing nothing for 47 years in a row to reclaim stolen Syrian land.

upload_2015-2-3_4-50-16.jpeg

Al-Asshead still lost the Golan Heights to Israel and Israel is still occupying Syrian land for more than 40 years. An enormous embarrassment. Al-Asshead cannot deter the word resistance even once in his life without being ridiculed as long as the Golan Heights are under Israeli control. Nor his fanboys like you.

Just pointing your hypocrisy out. If Syria was a "paradise" like you have claimed million times then what are you doing in the "evil US"? You were based in the US BEFORE the civil war began.

Don't worry I have no intention of going to Syria or anywhere else to fight. I can voice my opinion as a person from the ME, an Arab and a Muslim.

Yes, I don't support your Al-Asshead genocidal maniac or the opposite side of the same coin (Daesh/Al-Nusra). I stand with the Syrian people and the vast majority of them do not support those evil parties.

How embarrassing by the "resistance" ( :rofl: )

Israeli flag proudly being displayed in the Golan Heights. The Al-Asshead regime doing nothing for 47 years in a row to reclaim stolen Syrian land.

View attachment 189581

yeah at least we did resist we fought and even by words... unlike you who just bows down and later bend over for the west and Israel...

again what is embarrassing is you talking about Israel occupying Arab land and you celebrate it... and you call yourself an Arab??.. you must be happy the Israeli flag is flying over Alqsa ... of course they are your masters... traitors like you is why Israel is still occupying Arab lands...

and Syria is paradise... and will still be... and after this war against international terrorism Syrians will build it... this war showed us who are really our enemies... our enemies are "Arabs' like you... traitors like you... this war exposed everything... lies of Arab brotherhood were exposed and we will make sure to deal with it, you sold Arabism to the west..

So we wrote Kufr on the walls to make the glorious ultra-religious secular Ba'athists look nonreligious? How dare we! It's like when we gassed ourselves in Ghouta to "encourage international intervention!"

So we wrote Kufr on the walls to make the glorious ultra-religious secular Ba'athists look nonreligious? How dare we! It's like when we gassed ourselves in Ghouta to "encourage international intervention!"
that's exactly what happened.. first day the UN inspectors arrive, and then a chemical attack... you think that is a smart move don't you? :disagree: even western and anti-Syria scholars approved it was you terrorists....
how perfect if is to write that on the wall to motivate others to kill?? :disagree:

He didn't name them yes but he said those who will survive are less than the loose cattle if I translate it right.

That means the one who will survive are less than the number of your fingers ok less than ten Sahabah will survive the rest based to that Hadeeth are going to hell while the prophet wondering they are my fellows the answer is you don't know what they did after you!!!.

See only less than ten will survive while the rest taking to hell!!!!.

You will never accept that even if it was right statement from the Prophet because it destroy your believe from the base.

And expected you didn't replied logically and tried to hid behind a misinterpreted hadith so you can drag Venerated Sahabas to mud !

Walli Ulla's or Sufi right from Hasan basri, Rabia Basri,Maruf Karkhi to Abdul Qadir Jillani to Ba'alwiya Sufi tariqa of Yemen to Sufis of Morocco are consistent about one thing from past 1200 years. They have seen the status of Ashra Mubashra. They have seen dreams of these very Sahabas sitting right beside Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in Aalim e Barzakh. I would take word of Walli Ullah's who have by Allah will saw the status of these Venerated sahabas and written it in their books over any misinterpreted Hadith by Shia's who usually does this to support their twisted version of History

Last edited:
you can post propaganda all days... just tell me what does the Syrian government benefit from a chemical attack during the UN inspectors visit? don't you see, that this chemical attack benefits the terrorists by asking the west to invade Syria?

now here I'm providing you with your own beloved western supporter sources... so you wont complain ....
UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks which had been blamed on Assad's troops | Daily Mail Online
Syria: Chemical Attack in Ghouta 'an Accident Caused by Free Syrian Army'
MIT: Syrian Government is not responsible for Ghouta Chemical Attack
Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
Hersh:Turkey’s Erdogan behind chemical attack of Syria’s Gouta

also the videos showing F$A terrorists testing chemical weapons and making threats... wont post them here because they are graphic...

Back
Top Bottom