What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

So you also use Iranian made maps.
I judge maps by their quality not by their authors. :angel: Plus I dont have anything against Iranians but only against mullah regime.

Just 3 million Alawites in Syria, couple ten thousands of foreigners on the SAA side and they can hold all that territory with Sunni majority population against the locals whom are ~20 million Sunnis ?
Its armed to teeth army vs. peasant gangs What do u expect? It took 17 years for Chinese rebels to overthrow foreign Mongol rulers. Plus ur numbers are wrong.

We Arabs ourselves will solve the problems. Including Syria although the locals will take the lead like anywhere in the Arab world where there are currently conflicts.
How by using takfiries!!! by destroying a whole country actualy 2 well 3!!!. The problem is a
prostitute
can't preach the others about honor since she is an honorless. The same thing with the dectators they can't fight for freedom and democracy in a country while they are dectators.

We Arab and Muslims accuse the west with double standard!!! while we are even using triple if not quadrouble.

Victory is our, Insha'Allah

16686_799691136778937_8617407189237592076_n.jpg

LONG LIVE SYRIA!

Last edited:
Sorry about the insults, but Syrian Lion supports the government that killed 7 of my family members. I'm really pissed, obviously. Not to mention the others in my family who have been injured.
What an excuse, that just shows your filth... And you call yourself Muslim?
And each time you increase your figure of dead family members...

What an excuse, that just shows your filth... And you call yourself Muslim?
And each time you increase your figure of dead family members...
Nope, it's always been 7 from Bashar, and 1 from Hafez. You can check my original post.
Thank God it's not actually increasing.
lol, What do you know about Islam? You're Christian. Don't pretend like you know anything, b/c you clearly don't.

Nope, it's always been 7 from Bashar, and 1 from Hafez. You can check my original post.
Thank God it's not actually increasing.
lol, What do you know about Islam? You're Christian. Don't pretend like you know anything, b/c you clearly don't.
Last time you told me your father and uncle were killed under Hafiz and now only 1.. And your math doesn't add up...
A lot of Syrians lost their lives in this war thanks to f$a terrorists we were living in peace, but when the f$a started this bloodshed started compare Syria before and after war...

And Islam is not a secretive religion... See you are not Syrian... If you were you would know that Christians pray in mosques and Muslims pray in churches... We pray together, that is something that kills you... Unity of Syrians...

Last time you told me your father and uncle were killed under Hafiz and now only 1.. And your math doesn't add up...
A lot of Syrians lost their lives in this war thanks to f$a terrorists we were living in peace, but when the f$a started this bloodshed started compare Syria before and after war...

And Islam is not a secretive religion... See you are not Syrian... If you were you would know that Christians pray in mosques and Muslims pray in churches... We pray together, that is something that kills you... Unity of Syrians...
Never said my father was killed, and my grand uncle was killed under Hafez.
7 of my family members were killed by an airstrike. 5 Cousins and their parents. Check my original post or my profile.

What does this Takfiri mean?
Care to answer
Takfiri means some one think all people are infidels so they deserve to be killed by any means available that's why they use car, trucks people ready to blow them selves among the others you can see all that kind of killing in Iraq they target the shea in Iraq by any chance a way of revealing their hate toward the otherswho they beleive he or she is infidels.

Don't the SHIA believe that all the companions of the Prophet SAW became infidels after the passing of the Prophet SAW except three , so does it not make amply clear that the label of TAKFIRI suits the shias more than anyone else.

i Quote as proof
"The leading scholars of the Shia, Al-Kashshi, reported that Abu Ja'far said: "All people (including the Sahaba) became apostates after the Prophet's death except for three." When asked who they were, he replied, "Al-Miqdad ibn Aswad, Abu Dharr (Zarr), and Salman (Al-Farsi) as mentioned in the verse, 'If he (Muhammad) dies or is killed, will you then turn on your heels.'" (Rijal Al-Kashshi p.12-13

And as regards to killings is concerned , here is something that tells me that it is u who do it for it is religiously permissible for u to do so

i Quote
"Doubt about the Imamate of 'Ali is like doubt about the mission of Muhammad SAWS and one who doubts both should be killed if possible, if he claims to be a Muslim. On the other hand, disbelievers are like the Jews and Christians and should not be killed for these reasons." (Al-Kafi vol.6 p.393)
Aha you'are another terrorists supporters.

Bringing an old statement from some Shiite scholar doesn't help you at all. Reality talk today now who blowing up them selves among people wether Shea or Sunnis absolutely they are the takfiris like Wahhabists and Selefists those are the one who state that every living soul are Kufar look to the world see who making all that choas. If you want I can bring Hadeeth to the prophit SAWWS its Sahih stating that most of the Sahabah are going to hell. what do you think now.

Multi-shot Grenade Launcher in action against Assad Forces

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Rebels raze buildings with Hell Cannon, in Aleppo.

462657880-lebanese-women-mourn-during-the-funeral-of-gettyimages.jpg

Lebanese women mourn during the funeral of Shadi Houmani, a fighter of Militant Shiite group Hezbollah, who was killed along Lebanese Shiite pilgrims in a bomb attack in Damascus, on February 2, 2015 in the village of Dweir, 75 kms south of Beirut. A blast ripped through a bus carrying Lebanese Shiite pilgrims in Damascus on February 1, killing at least nine people, a monitor said, in an attack claimed by Al-Qaeda's Syrian branch. AFP PHOTO/MAHMOUD ZAYYAT (Photo credit should read MAHMOUD ZAYYAT/AFP/Getty Images)
Credit: MAHMOUD ZAYYAT / stringer

Getty Images

Back
Top Bottom