What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

IS militant escape from the vicinity of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani”, and YPG and rebel battalions advance in its countryside
February 2, 2015 Comments Off

Reliable sources informaed SOHR that YPG fighters are still advancing in the countryside of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani”, where YPG, the brigade of al- Raqqa rebels and rebel battalions could advance in the east, south, west and southwest of the city and take control over more villages bringing the total of villages which they could seize to 30 at least since the control of Ayn al- Arab “Kobani” in January 26. The clashes resulted in death of 10 IS militants, their bodies are with YPG and rebel battalions, escape of others and seizing Humvee.

Don't the SHIA believe that all the companions of the Prophet SAW became infidels after the passing of the Prophet SAW except three , so does it not make amply clear that the label of TAKFIRI suits the shias more than anyone else.

i Quote as proof
"The leading scholars of the Shia, Al-Kashshi, reported that Abu Ja'far said: "All people (including the Sahaba) became apostates after the Prophet's death except for three." When asked who they were, he replied, "Al-Miqdad ibn Aswad, Abu Dharr (Zarr), and Salman (Al-Farsi) as mentioned in the verse, 'If he (Muhammad) dies or is killed, will you then turn on your heels.'" (Rijal Al-Kashshi p.12-13

And as regards to killings is concerned , here is something that tells me that it is u who do it for it is religiously permissible for u to do so

i Quote
"Doubt about the Imamate of 'Ali is like doubt about the mission of Muhammad SAWS and one who doubts both should be killed if possible, if he claims to be a Muslim. On the other hand, disbelievers are like the Jews and Christians and should not be killed for these reasons." (Al-Kafi vol.6 p.393)

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

lol.jpg

Syrian rebels say holding Iranian fighter, seeking swap| Reuters

(Reuters) - A mainstream Syrian rebel group said on Monday they were seeking to swap an Iranian taken captive in the southwestern province of Deraa last month for women held in Syrian government jails.

The group's leader Abu Ahmad said his rebels captured the Iranian as he was fighting alongside government forces in the province, and killed nine other soldiers as they took over a power station near Sheikh Maskeen in the province.

"We questioned him through a translator, he came to Syria last year, he is a 30-year-old and he comes from (the Iranian) city of Qom," Abu Ahmad, who was not using his real name, told Reuters.

"We are questioning him on how Iranians operate in Syria. Our priority right now is a swap (of him) for our prisoners. We have so many women in government prisons and we want to swap him for (some) them."

The Sham Unified Front is part of the Southern Front alliance of mainstream rebel groups operating near the border with Jordan where they have managed to seize positions from government forces and hold them.

Two years ago, Syrian insurgents freed 48 Iranians they held in exchange for more than 2,000 civilian prisoners held by the Syrian government.

Iranians killed in Syria's war have included several retired generals from the elite Iranian Revolutionary Guards. A general in the Revolutionary Guards was killed by an Israeli air strike in southern Syria last month, together with six operatives of the Lebanese Shi'ite Hezbollah movement, an ally of Assad and Iran.

Remember how Syrian Lion suddenly became religious?
B83p13BCUAAMGAG.jpg:large

These are the people he supports. It reads: "There is no God but the country and there is no prophet but Al Ba'ath."

Also, today marks the anniversary of the 1982 Hama massacre. The current regime (which was the same regime back then, just different idiot in power) killed 40,000 people in the city of Hama alone. Within a Month.
Bashar killed 80,000 innocents, I'm sure his daddy would be proud.

Remember how Syrian Lion suddenly became religious?
B83p13BCUAAMGAG.jpg:large

These are the people he supports. It reads: "There is no God but the country and there is no prophet but Al Ba'ath."
part of human psychology to try and lower the morale especially in warzones when you're pumped with adrenaline. Kinda like how your Israeli buddies leave star of David in Palestinian schools.

part of human psychology to try and lower the morale especially in warzones when you're pumped with adrenaline. Kinda like how your Israeli buddies leave star of David in Palestinian schools.
First of all, my "Israeli buddies" don't stray away from their religion by putting stars of David all over the place. Stop trying to justify Kufr, that just makes people hate you more. Not "human psychology."

First of all, my "Israeli buddies" don't stray away from their religion by putting stars of David all over the place. Stop trying to justify Kufr, that just makes people hate you more. Not "human psychology."

I don't approve of it firstly. That's the reason why such things happen, I'd recommend some psychiatry papers for you to read if you're interested. Well if the israelis were muslim it wouldn't have much demoralising affects on the Palestinians, if they wrote allah akbar, they wouldn't be exerting much presence would they? and they'd be writing some nationalist slogans instead. Defecating or leaving mutilated body parts around which is the same primitive response would be crossing the line. And who does that quite a bit?

Last edited:
Aha you'are another terrorists supporters.

Bringing an old statement from some Shiite scholar doesn't help you at all. Reality talk today now who blowing up them selves among people wether Shea or Sunnis absolutely they are the takfiris like Wahhabists and Selefists those are the one who state that every living soul are Kufar look to the world see who making all that choas. If you want I can bring Hadeeth to the prophit SAWWS its Sahih stating that most of the Sahabah are going to hell. what do you think now.

Did Prophet name those Sahabas who would be going in to Hell? No. So who are shias to declare sahaba kaafir, did they have premonition or dream where they saw First three caliph and Hazrat Ayesha (RA) burning in hell ?

There is something called common sense which Shias don't use. If first three caliphs of Islam were Usurpers, then prove one benefit or advantage they took from their rule. Did they build castles ? Did they established hereditary monarchy ? Were they not ardent followers of all 5 basic tenets of Islam, did they had any moral or character flaws ? Did they die rich or poor ? What about their families? When they were ruling did they appoint any of their children or brothers or sisters on all important positions of government ? Did they amass any wealth ? Did they provide selective justice and favoured those who were close to them ? Did first three caliphs even spared their families from the Justice ?

Why Allah granted victories and glories to Muslim army if they were headed by Khalid bin Waleed (RA) who was under the command of usurpers

So do enlighten me what kind of usurpers exhibit such traits ?

Last edited:
Did Prophet name those Sahabas who would be going in to Hell? No. So who are shias to declare sahaba kaafir, did they have premonition or dream where they saw First three caliph and Hazrat Ayesha (RA) burning in hell ?

There is something called common sense which Shias don't use. If first three caliphs of Islam were Usurpers, then prove one benefit or advantage they took from their rule. Did they build castles ? Did they established hereditary monarchy ? Were they not ardent followers of all 5 basic tenets of Islam, did they had any moral or character flaws ? Did they die rich or poor ? What about their families? When they were ruling did they appoint any of their children or brothers or sisters on all important positions of government ? Did they amass any wealth ? Did they provide selective justice and favoured those who were close to them ? Did first three caliphs even spared their families from the Justice ?

Why Allah granted victories and glories to Muslim army if they were headed by Khalid bin Waleed (RA) who was under the command of usurpers

So do enlighten me what kind of usurpers exhibit such traits ?
He didn't name them yes but he said those who will survive are less than the loose cattle if I translate it right.

That means the one who will survive are less than the number of your fingers ok less than ten Sahabah will survive the rest based to that Hadeeth are going to hell while the prophet wondering they are my fellows the answer is you don't know what they did after you!!!.

See only less than ten will survive while the rest taking to hell!!!!.

You will never accept that even if it was right statement from the Prophet because it destroy your believe from the base.

He didn't name them yes but he said those who will survive are less than the loose cattle if I translate it right.

That means the one who will survive are less than the number of your fingers ok less than ten Sahabah will survive the rest based to that Hadeeth are going to hell while the prophet wondering they are my fellows the answer is you don't know what they did after you!!!.

See only less than ten will survive while the rest taking to hell!!!!.

You will never accept that even if it was right statement from the Prophet because it destroy your believe from the base.
You do know that Hadith can be very, very inaccurate, right?

And you do know that you believe in the very accurate Hadeeth that is the second to Quran.
And how is your hadith very accurate? Is it verified by the majority of scholars? Is it used often as a source?
Not often enough, it seems, because I've never of heard it.

Back
Top Bottom