What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

you can post propaganda all days... just tell me what does the Syrian government benefit from a chemical attack during the UN inspectors visit? don't you see, that this chemical attack benefits the terrorists by asking the west to invade Syria?

now here I'm providing you with your own beloved western supporter sources... so you wont complain ....
UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks which had been blamed on Assad's troops | Daily Mail Online
Syria: Chemical Attack in Ghouta 'an Accident Caused by Free Syrian Army'
MIT: Syrian Government is not responsible for Ghouta Chemical Attack
Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies
Hersh:Turkey’s Erdogan behind chemical attack of Syria’s Gouta

also the videos showing F$A terrorists testing chemical weapons and making threats... wont post them here because they are graphic...
Let's see...Daily Mail: Islamophobic "source."
The ibtimes article: They used one guy as a "source," and it was all his speculation.
For the MIT article: They assumed the rockets had 2 km range, which is BS, because the BM-14 140mm rockets and the 330mm rockets have MUCH more range than that. Otherwise why fire rockets from 2km away at a target? Militarily useless.
LOL. The wnd article: "suspicious blue canister" is a gas cylinder. Commonly used in hell cannons. Again, and idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about.
Hersh has been denounced by literally everyone for being an idiot, his only good cases were those about Vietnam.

Let's see...Daily Mail: Islamophobic "source."
The ibtimes article: They used one guy as a "source," and it was all his speculation.
For the MIT article: They assumed the rockets had 2 km range, which is BS, because the BM-14 140mm rockets and the 330mm rockets have MUCH more range than that. Otherwise why fire rockets from 2km away at a target? Militarily useless.
LOL. The wnd article: "suspicious blue canister" is a gas cylinder. Commonly used in hell cannons. Again, and idiot who doesn't know what he is talking about.
Hersh has been denounced by literally everyone for being an idiot, his only good cases were those about Vietnam.
haha... those are the same sources you terrorists use... again I didn't provide you any Syrian or Arab sources so you wont complain... but it turns out you can always complain... kids are good at it...

now tell me theses two journalists are also Syrian propagandists
and also like I said before, I couldn't post graphic video showing F$A terrorists testing chemical weapons with clear threat... are you also going to ignore those?

and most importantly answer my question... I will repeat it again
just tell me what does the Syrian government benefit from a chemical attack during the UN inspectors visit? don't you see, that this chemical attack benefits the terrorists by asking the west to invade Syria?

haha... those are the same sources you terrorists use... again I didn't provide you any Syrian or Arab sources so you wont complain... but it turns out you can always complain... kids are good at it...

now tell me theses two journalists are also Syrian propagandists
and also like I said before, I couldn't post graphic video showing F$A terrorists testing chemical weapons with clear threat... are you also going to ignore those?

and most importantly answer my question... I will repeat it again
just tell me what does the Syrian government benefit from a chemical attack during the UN inspectors visit? don't you see, that this chemical attack benefits the terrorists by asking the west to invade Syria?
It benefits the Syrian regime because less rebels to attack them, and less civilians to pretend to care about, and the go on an mass murder.

Also, the Youtube channel "Eretz Zen" is run by a major Assad supporter. Obviously unbiased.
The sources I showed you come from unbiased reporters/investigators.

It benefits the Syrian regime because less rebels to attack them, and less civilians to pretend to care about, and the go on an mass murder.
what great logic you have..... the Syrian government is already under attack from the west and other.. so it brings the UN inspectors and then launch a chemical attack.. are you sane?
in addition most of the dead were civilians, and also there are still missing civilians from Latakia villages... that could have been used for this theater act...

and it doesn't matter what the youtube channel is... that was broadcasted on European tv... he just uploaded it on YouTube...

now tell me the UN is also Syria propaganda tool...

UN accuses Syrian rebels of carrying out sarin gas attacks which had been blamed on Assad's troops | Daily Mail Online

what great logic you have..... the Syrian government is already under attack from the west and other.. so it brings the UN inspectors and then launch a chemical attack.. are you sane?

and it doesn't matter what the youtube channel is... that was broadcasted on European tv... he just uploaded it on YouTube...

now tell me the UN is also Syria propaganda tool...

UN is incompetent. They can't tell the differences between their head and their arse. They've been incompetent since the beginning. Even in their "pro-rebel" speeches they use U.S. sources, which are again usually for the U.S's interests.
UN inspectors didn't arrive the same day of the chemical attack. They arrived later.
Syrian Government isn't under attack from the west, they are funded by some of it. Your logic is lacking...logic.
So 1 guy saying whatever he wants is suddenly an expert on all chemical weapons? Nice try.

UN is incompetent. They can't tell the differences between their head and their arse. They've been incompetent since the beginning. Even in their "pro-rebel" speeches they use U.S. sources, which are again usually for the U.S's interests.
UN inspectors didn't arrive the same day of the chemical attack. They arrived later.
Syrian Government isn't under attack from the west, they are funded by some of it. Your logic is lacking...logic.
So 1 guy saying whatever he wants is suddenly an expert on all chemical weapons? Nice try.
haha I love how the UN is credible and always used as a source when it fits your agenda... :disagree:

you don't even know the events time line.. and you're here claiming crap and spreading lies...
An Apparent Chemical Attack Strikes Damascus Just After UN Inspectors Arrive - The Atlantic

you're naive, you hatred and racism is blinding you, you will believe anything that fits your agenda and supports your beloved terrorists...

Syrian government is not under attack from the west :cheesy:, wow that shows how much you know...

and like I said, there are videos that are graphic, so I wont post it, but the threats by the F$A terrorists were there...

haha I love how the UN is credible and always used as a source when it fits your agenda... :disagree:

An Apparent Chemical Attack Strikes Damascus Just After UN Inspectors Arrive - The Atlantic

you're naive, you hatred and racism is blinding you, you will believe anything that fits your agenda and supports your beloved terrorists...

Syrian government is not under attack from the west :cheesy:

and like I said, there are videos that are graphic, so I wont post it, but the threats by the F$A terrorists were there...
lol, I never used the UN as a source.
Racist? When was I ever racist? If anything, you're the racist and nationalistic prick here, thinking Arabs are better than everyone.
Yeah, Syrian Government isn't under attack by the west, which is exactly why they haven't been bombed. At all. By anyone other than Israel, who isn't really part of the West, they have their own interests.
Yeah sure, I'm sure those boogeyman videos exist too.

lol, I never used the UN as a source.
Racist? When was I ever racist? If anything, you're the racist and nationalistic prick here, thinking Arabs are better than everyone.
Yeah, Syrian Government isn't under attack by the west, which is exactly why they haven't been bombed. At all. By anyone other than Israel, who isn't really part of the West, they have their own interests.
Yeah sure, I'm sure those boogeyman videos exist too.
if you don't but other terrorists supporters do....

haha, how am I racist? :rofl:, see your sectarian mindset is making you go crazy... just go back and read your posts, maybe you will see how "lovely" you are toward others

the west is supplying, arming, and training terrorists... why does it have to attack when it has its own F$A terrorists puppet doing the dirty work for them? you terrorists are begging the west to attack Syria, and even made a lot provocations such as the chemical attack,. just so the west can invade Syria ...

do you know how to use google? google this FSA test chemical weapons, and I wont post the videos because they are graphic....

I love your logic, a writing on the wall you used it to fulfill your terrorist agenda... but if something goes against you it is all lies even with proves...

if you don't but other terrorists supporters do....

haha, how am I racist? :rofl:, see your sectarian mindset is making you go crazy... just go back and read your posts, maybe you will see how "lovely" you are toward others

the west is supplying, arming, and training terrorists... why does it have to attack when it has its own F$A terrorists puppet doing the dirty work for them? you terrorists are begging the west to attack Syria, and even made a lot provocations such as the chemical attack,. just so the west can invade Syria ...

do you know how to use google? google this FSA test chemical weapons, and I wont post the videos because they are graphic....

I love your logic, a writing on the wall you used it to fulfill your terrorist agenda... but if something goes against you it is all lies even with proves...
Supplying and arming? What are you on. They barely equipped us. TOWs are the best thing we ever got, that was it.
West can invade Syria? Keep dreaming. Hasn't happened, won't happen as long as Assad (their puppet) is in power.
Sectarian mindset? You can call my "mindset" whatever you want, but I detest sectarian militias. Most of whom are Shiites & Alawites. Not part of the Sunni majority. But if I state that, somehow I'm sectarian.
I know how to use google. Of course if you show that you'll get results. I saw a video of Assad's thugs torturing people in a room, and forcing them to say "There is no god but Assad." You know what the title was?
"FSA terrorists torture innocent civilians."
Anyone who knew Arabic knew otherwise, but obviously, all the idiots who ride Putin's genitalia don't know otherwise.

Supplying and arming? What are you on. They barely equipped us. TOWs are the best thing we ever got, that was it.
West can invade Syria? Keep dreaming. Hasn't happened, won't happen as long as Assad (their puppet) is in power.
Sectarian mindset? You can call my "mindset" whatever you want, but I detest sectarian militias. Most of whom are Shiites & Alawites. Not part of the Sunni majority. But if I state that, somehow I'm sectarian.
I know how to use google. Of course if you show that you'll get results. I saw a video of Assad's thugs torturing people in a room, and forcing them to say "There is no god but Assad." You know what the title was?
"FSA terrorists torture innocent civilians."
Anyone who knew Arabic knew otherwise, but obviously, all the idiots who ride Putin's genitalia don't know otherwise.
wow now you're denying your masters favors? they are training you ....and you're here complaining, the west along with their puppets armed you the teeth... Libya's arm deport were all sent to Syria.... how convenient, since Syria and Libya have similar arms...
REPORT: The US Is Openly Sending Heavy Weapons From Libya To Syrian Rebels - Business Insider
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/22/w...s-get-libyan-weapons.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
and don't forget the money gcc are paying the terrorists, heck they even bought weapons from Croatia and directly sent it to terrorists... and also Israel arming, training and treating the terrorists and sending them to Syria again...
yes you're sectarian.. the way you talk about Shia and others just proves...

see, and then you put a picture of wall, God knows where and you claim whatever fits your agenda...

keep talking and running away from the reality... you're just blinded by hate and sectarian mind...

wow now you're denying your masters favors? they are training you ....and you're here complaining, the west along with their puppets armed you the teeth... Libya's arm deport were all sent to Syria.... how convenient, since Syria and Libya have similar arms...
REPORT: The US Is Openly Sending Heavy Weapons From Libya To Syrian Rebels - Business Insider
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/22/w...s-get-libyan-weapons.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
and don't forget the money gcc are paying the terrorists, heck they even bought weapons from Croatia and directly sent it to terrorists... and also Israel arming, training and treating the terrorists and sending them to Syria again...
yes you're sectarian.. the way you talk about Shia and others just proves...

see, and then you put a picture of wall, God knows where and you claim whatever fits your agenda...

keep talking and running away from the reality... you're just blinded by hate and sectarian mind...
LOL
Libyan government voluntarily sending weapons to rebels = must be a zionist-imperialist-wahhabi-salafi-american operation.
Training? 5,000 a year will barely change anything. Yes, the GCC did give us croatian weapons. So what? Their interests aren't the exact as ours, but similar, so they support us. Israel arming and training us? If we were armed and trained by Israel Assad would've been history 2 years ago. If you haven't noticed, they have the second strongest army in the MidEast.
That picture is from Hama.

LOL
Libyan government voluntarily sending weapons to rebels = must be a zionist-imperialist-wahhabi-salafi-american operation.
Training? 5,000 a year will barely change anything. Yes, the GCC did give us croatian weapons. So what? Their interests aren't the exact as ours, but similar, so they support us. Israel arming and training us? If we were armed and trained by Israel Assad would've been history 2 years ago. If you haven't noticed, they have the second strongest army in the MidEast.
That picture is from Hama.
haha, this thread here has good videos and links...
How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

and again you're still denying the west's favors... the west didn't teach you well to obey them yet, but maybe tomorrow they will slap you across the face and make you terrorists bend over for good... you think the west cares so much about Syrian that they are training terrorists? they are training them to destroy the country and then they hope to put them in power, to take over Syria for good ( int heir dreams), this way the west and Israel taken over all the threats and the Arab world would be silent forever, and bye bye Palestine...

see you're missing the main point, if Syrians wanted Alasad gone, he would have been gong long time ago.. no country on this earth can decide the fate of Syrians... something you don't know about us Syrians.. we are independent country and refuse to kneel down to the west... which is why they are waging this war against Syria...

no, I say that picture is from Homs :rofl::rofl:.....

haha, this thread here has good videos and links...
How Islamist rebels engineered Israel’s oil grab in Syria

and again you're still denying the west's favors... the west didn't teach you well to obey them yet, but maybe tomorrow they will slap you across the face and make you terrorists bend over for good... you think the west cares so much about Syrian that they are training terrorists? they are training them to destroy the country and then they hope to put them in power, to take over Syria for good ( int heir dreams), this way the west and Israel taken over all the threats and the Arab world would be silent forever, and bye bye Palestine...

see you're missing the main point, if Syrians wanted Alasad gone, he would have been gong long time ago.. no country on this earth can decide the fate of Syrians... something you don't know about us Syrians.. we are independent country and refuse to kneel down to the west... which is why they are waging this war against Syria...

no, I say that picture is from Homs :rofl::rofl:.....
Syrians do want Assad gone, but if you haven't noticed, Assad is currently killing us.
You keep providing the same article as your "source." Maybe find some other idiot who can back up your argument, because all your "sources" are pro-Assad.
You keep babbling about the west, ever thought that maybe it's not all about them? Find someone else to blame for your problems, like the dictator that oppresses your countrymen (if you're even Syrian in the first place,) maybe?

Syrians do want Assad gone, but if you haven't noticed, Assad is currently killing us.
You keep providing the same article as your "source." Maybe find some other idiot who can back up your argument, because all your "sources" are pro-Assad.
You keep babbling about the west, ever thought that maybe it's not all about them? Find someone else to blame for your problems, like the dictator that oppresses your countrymen (if you're even Syrian in the first place,) maybe?
Did you even look at the sources to claim they pro-Alasad? man if all the media was pro-Alasad, this war would have not started at all... I have never thought that stupidity can reach this terrible level until you came to this forum and started posting total crap...

yeah, so you're happy with this freedom.. you're happy to see Syrian bloodshed? all you have to do is compare Syria before the war to see how Syrians were living peacefully...

you're a total joke... Alasad can't last a minute in his office without the support of the Syrian people... and thanks to people like you, Alasad most likely gained more popularity...

you think that the west cares about Syria?? they are celebrating seeing this country getting destroyed, and they don't even have to do anything other than arming and training terrorists to do their dirty work in Syria...

and you're not Syrian.. you bent over for the west and support terrorism, thus you have no right to call yourself Syrian... those getting trained by the west are working for the west not for Syrians...

Did you even look at the sources to claim they pro-Alasad? man if all the media was pro-Alasad, this war would have not started at all... I have never thought that stupidity can reach this terrible level until you came to this forum and started posting total crap...

yeah, so you're happy with this freedom.. you're happy to see Syrian bloodshed? all you have to do is compare Syria before the war to see how Syrians were living peacefully...

you're a total joke... Alasad can't last a minute in his office without the support of the Syrian people... and thanks to people like you, Alasad most likely gained more popularity...

you think that the west cares about Syria?? they are celebrating seeing this country getting destroyed, and they don't even have to do anything other than arming and training terrorists to do their dirty work in Syria...

and you're not Syrian.. you bent over for the west and support terrorism, thus you have no right to call yourself Syrian... those getting trained by the west are working for the west not for Syrians...
Oh, so you're all about peace and stability now? Go and head over to Iran. See how they like Christians like you. It's stable. And peaceful.
The majority of Syrians (who don't have sexual fantasies about dictators in their sleep, unlike you) don't want to be screwed over by a dictator, all for the sake of stability. If you want to have stability, go live in Iran. Or anywhere in the GCC, for that matter. They're stable, but still under rule by dictators and oppressive regimes.
Stop using the same retarded argument. PLENTY of governments in the world survive without the support of their people. But not for long. Assad is only alive because of Iran, Russia, China, and the Shiite Militias. Without them, we would have crushed them long ago.

Back
Top Bottom