What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

destroying ancient Arab/Semitic heritage

your usa army did that in iraq and your ikhwaani criminal friends are doing that in egypt... go celebrate.

You are really a clown.

hazzy would use that word a lot... say hello to your friend.

Yes, of course I have absolutely no problem with a regime that has killed almost 200.000 Syrians, which is engaged in genocide, which is barrel bombing whole cities, towns and villages, which is mass-executing people

you are quite the sheeple... why don't you go wage war against russia and north korea which support the legitimate syrian government and army??

and your profile-picture is of a king... monarchy... anti-democracy monarchy in 2015 yet you act so arrogantly.

The soldiers deserting were mainly during the start, everyone in the country was conscripted (except Kurds). They deserted as many were optimistic but this time is long gone with the arrival of Islamists. So yes like you said, SAA are not the problem and fighting them isn't going to solve much as we've see for the last years. FSA being Islamized and working with Nusra doesn't make their image any better to Sunnis on the SAA side. Nusra-ISIS, few differences after all, who knows Nusra will explode on the rest of the FSA one day. The US is bombing them whilst helping FSA, might create tensions between them.

But you have to talk about the real situation where ISIS did come and hijack things.

I never had a problem with SSA or even pro-regime Syrians. Let alone Ba'athism (I don't agree with them hijacking Arab nationalism which I prefer to call an automatic brotherhood and solidarity that most Arabs have from birth). I am talking about the regime as a whole and the hardcore supporters and terrorist gangs that support the maniac.

You are from Iraq. Most Shia Arabs who were against Saddam Hussein only had a problem with the regime itself. Not the regular Sunni Arab, Shia Arab, Assyrian etc. who was pro-regime.

Let's not make it more complicated than it is. Al-Asshead and his regime are on loan. We all know this. The international community is now more worried about the Daesh retards (rightly so) but when that is solved Al-Asshead will be next on the line and will be thrown to the trash bin.

There were many videos of Rebels using ATGMs, mortars, and tunnel bombs on the hill before taking it. That's plenty of casualties. And that leaves not many defenders to defend the hill.

I read about various ambushes and heavy bombardments against attacking forces, so it's not unlikely, but yet again, we should wait for visual proof.

your usa army did that in iraq and your ikhwaani criminal friends are doing that in egypt... go celebrate.

hazzy would use that word a lot... say hello to your friend.

you are quite the sheeple... why don't you go wage war against russia and north korea which support the legitimate syrian government and army??

and your profile-picture is of a king... monarchy... anti-democracy monarchy in 2015 yet you act so arrogantly.

I don't dicsuss with clueless Indians. Too many of them on PDF. Most ME users will confirm this.
USA is not my country and I am not a MB supporter. Nice try. I don't see any heritage getting destroyed in Egypt. Not even in Sinai. Quit the bullshitting. You know nothing about the Arab world and whatever happens in the Arab world is none of your business as a clueless foreigner. We Arabs ourselves will solve the problems. Including Syria although the locals will take the lead like anywhere in the Arab world where there are currently conflicts.

I don't care what he uses. It's very fitting for you most of the time.

Quote my entire post. Better quit quoting me. I am not interested in wasting my time on clowns. Go worship your dead Gaddafi maniac. He loved to kill people too. So no wonder that you are in love with Al-Asshead as well.

Last edited:
I read about various ambushes and heavy bombardments against attacking forces, so it's not unlikely, but yet again, we should wait for visual proof.
Attacking forces attacked from many directions, and were mobile. Defending forces were stationary. Difference in effectiveness. We already have visual proof, all the videos.

If you consider them terrorists, I also consider those Turks as terrorists, since the word terrorism has became like a kid's toy these days that everyone can use.

I reported what I saw from various reliable sources, it may or may have not been happened, but your video also does NOT prove that many of them were not killed. So let's just wait for more details to come out.
What are those Iranian terrorists doing there according to you? I mean if Israel send its soldiers/agents into Iran. They would get killed too.

Attacking forces attacked from many directions, and were mobile. Defending forces were stationary. Difference in effectiveness. We already have visual proof, all the videos.
No those videos does not disprove what I said. I have absolutely no problem to admit that I'm wrong, but I have not been convinced that I'm wrong, that's it. I think we better leave it.
What are those Iranian terrorists doing there according to you? I mean if Israel send its soldiers/agents into Iran. They would get killed too.

They were in Syrian territory with permission of Syrian state, not in Israeli territory, so I don't think that's any of your concern.

I never had a problem with SSA or even pro-regime Syrians. Let alone Ba'athism (I don't agree with them hijacking Arab nationalism which I prefer to call an automatic brotherhood and solidarity that most Arabs have from birth). I am talking about the regime as a whole and the hardcore supporters and terrorist gangs that support the maniac.

You are from Iraq. Most Shia Arabs who were against Saddam Hussein only had a problem with the regime itself. Not the regular Sunni Arab, Shia Arab, Assyrian etc. who was pro-regime.

Let's not make it more complicated than it is. Al-Asshead and his regime are on loan. We all know this. The international community is now more worried about the Daesh retards (rightly so) but when that is solved Al-Asshead will be next on the line and will be thrown to the trash bin.

But taking care of ISIS in Syria will require SAA as well and by the time they're taken care of SAA will probably be larger if it's them that are going to expand through Deir al Zor. So what i'm saying is SAA is needed, Assad I don't care about him.

But taking care of ISIS in Syria will require SAA as well and by the time they're taken care of SAA will probably be larger if it's them that are going to expand through Deir al Zor. So what i'm saying is SAA is needed, Assad I don't care about him.

The SSA should represent all Syrians. It should not be ruled/controlled by a genocidal maniac that has destroyed half of Syria just to stay in power. His crimes are well-known to the entire world. If you believe that Al-Assad has any legitimacy left then you must have the same opinion about Saddam's rule prior to 2003 and most Iraqis are not of this opinion. Same story in Syria.

All-Asshead = current Syrian regime which are in control of SSA.

Or the ruler of North Korea. Don't recall his name. Anyway there is no opposition in that country so it was an extreme example. You get the point.

FSA and the legitimate Syrian regime want a free Syria. Their goal is totally different from the goal of Daesh which is to create a worldwide Caliphate. Al-Nusra are not much different.

Why does this even need explaining to do? Daesh has been a bigger threat and more worried about crushing the Syrian opposition than the regime itself.

Al-Asshead himself released Al-Nusra's current leader and hundreds of other Islamists back in 2012 to weaken the opposition this way. From his numerous state prisons.

Assad regime released extremists from jail, says former intelligence official | The National

It was under Al-Asshead's rule that Islamists had a free pass into Iraq. With Syrian backing and help. Wake up my friend.

Al-Asshead and his regime are enemies of Iraq. They also supported Iran against Iraq during the Iraq-Iran war. So much for being fellow Ba'athis. Support of Al-Asshead equals treason for any Iraqi with honor left.

@1000

Also large parts of Al-Asshead's regime rely on foreign mercenaries nowadays. Mostly "Shia" fanatics who are willing to sacrifice their life's in conflicts that they have nothing to do with. No difference from the "Sunnis". So much for being the country's army.

Last edited:
Assad forces killed 2 IS fighters in Shaer fields, Homs Province.

IS killed 4 Assad soldiers in Deir ez-Zor airport.

Syria aims to 'flush out all terrorists' in 2015: PM | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR
BEIRUT: Syria's prime minister said Sunday the country wanted to drive all insurgents out of its territory in 2015 and was prepared to back any attempts to fight global militancy.

Speaking in parliament, Wael al-Halqi said Syria's main aim was to "flush out all terrorists from its land" this year and it would "back any initiatives to fight global terrorism," a broadcast on state television showed.

He said Syria would not allow its enemies "to destroy the land of religions and cradle of civilizations" and praised the army for its efforts.

Syria has repeatedly said it wants to coordinate with other countries to fight armed groups in its country. It describes all anti-government forces in Syria as terrorists, unlike Western countries and their Arab allies who distinguish between the hardline jihadis and more mainstream rebel fighters.

Syria's uprising started in 2011 with anti-government protests and has descended into a civil war pitting a range of armed groups against the military. Hardline groups such as ISIS and Al-Qaeda's Nusra Front have gained ground.

U.S-led forces started an airstrike campaign against ISIS in Syria and Iraq last year when the militant group captured tracts of land in both countries.

President Bashar al-Assad said in a magazine interview published last week that U.S.-led air strikes should be subject to an agreement with Damascus and Syrian troops should be involved on the ground.

Washington supports opposition forces fighting for the past four years to topple Assad, but its position has become complicated since ISIS and other hardline groups emerged as the most powerful insurgent factions. But it has rejected the idea of allying itself with the Syrian government despite them now having a common enemy.

Syria aims to 'flush out all terrorists' in 2015: PM | News , Middle East | THE DAILY STAR

:D

[Assad regime released extremists from jail, says former intelligence official | The National

It was under Al-Asshead's rule that Islamists had a free pass into Iraq. With Syrian backing and help. Wake up my friend.

Al-Asshead and his regime are enemies of Iraq. They also supported Iran against Iraq during the Iraq-Iran war. So much for being fellow Ba'athis. Support of Al-Asshead equals treason for any Iraqi with honor left.

@1000

Also large parts of Al-Asshead's regime rely on foreign mercenaries nowadays. Mostly "Shia" fanatics who are willing to sacrifice their life's in conflicts that they have nothing to do with. No difference from the "Sunnis". So much for being the country's army.

I already know this, even Wathiq said it.

@6:20

Why he did it is probably to keep the new gov from being an American allie or integrate them in the Iran-Syria axis etc. We all know ba'ath regimes are extreme and will do anything so it's no news to anyone. Many Iraqi baathists were operating from Syria against Maliki gov as well.

But i'm not defending Assad, i'm saying SAA are needed, he might rule them now but that can change.

captured NDF militants: We were ordered to loot homes & handover women to Iranian & Afghan militants

i'd say anything if a gun is held towards me.

Keep dreaming. We will crush you at the bottom of our feet, but I don't think our boots even want such filth on them.

zionist stooges will be crushed. Qatar has stopped funnelling billions towards to you guys. Slow painful end for the opposition. Maybe try KSA to beg USA to fight for the opposition.

No those videos does not disprove what I said. I have absolutely no problem to admit that I'm wrong, but I have not been convinced that I'm wrong, that's it. I think we better leave it.

They were in Syrian territory with permission of Syrian state, not in Israeli territory, so I don't think that's any of your concern.
assad-cartoon-w-iran-russia-syria-400x249.jpg

One of the 50,000 pictures leaked of torture victims in Syria maybe Colonel Hussein Harmoush,

Leading Syrian Military Defector Appears to Be Victim in 1 of Torture Photos

An activist notes that one of the thousands of photographs of torture victims in Syrian prisons, leaked by a defecting military photographer in January 2014, appears to show the defected Colonel Hussein Harmoush.

Harmoush left Syria in June 2011 but disappeared from a Turkish refugee camp in early September. Two weeks later, he appeared on Syrian State TV, accusing the opposition of “empty promises” and retracting his claim that the Syrian military fired on peaceful protesters on the Assad regime’s orders. Released ex-prisoners have confirmed that the Army defector was imprisoned in Sednaya Military Prison near Damascus, The sources saw Harmoush in 'the ''Red Building'' one of the most secure places for VIP prisoners.

09/06/2011

Back
Top Bottom