What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It's a shame that this mass murdering tyrannical bloodthirsty dictator is still in power.

For three years, Syrians and this opposition politicial parties were begging the West to bomb Bashar and his pathetic co but it turns out "Captian America" managed to get 60 countries involved in just less than a week just to bomb Daesh after they took Mosul.

I gave an example. Bahrain is an example of Sunnis oppressing Shiites. I don't support that either.

How cute, the same guy that was glad about dead Shiites now feels bad that Shi'a in Bahrain are being kept down.

Who will attack Iran? Syria of course. You think the Syrian people wont want Justice? Justice will be served on a large plate. Iran will be destroyed. Hezbollah won't save you because Lebanon is next after Syria. We want Justice for the Syrians abused by Lebanon and Hezbollah. Iraq won't save you because, well, it's Iraq. And don't think Russia will come to save you, because Russia is going bankrupt. :)
Nobody will attack iran because they can't finish Hezbollah in Lebanon let alone attacking iran

If you think that jaish al kir is going to do anything you are wrong

If jaish al kir attack iran they will be slaughtered
Just remember this man
Sadegh Khalkhali - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and what he did to your animal kind in 1979
image.jpg

Last edited:
Well, considering they're both foreigners who came to kill me, it's funny watching them kill each other. But obviously, once I mention a sect, I become a sectarian-wahhabi-salafi-zionist-sunni-terrorist according to you. Flawless logic.

Well, considering they're both foreigners who came to kill me, it's funny watching them kill each other. But obviously, once I mention a sect, I become a sectarian-wahhabi-salafi-zionist-sunni-terrorist according to you. Flawless logic.

You assume, I didn't say anything just quoted you showing your flawless logic.

I found an IRGC commander.... :rofl:

"Turkey will burn in flames.....:blah::blah::blah:"
I am a nationalist.
They have been punded into them the propaganda that all Syrians are pro-Assad and rebels are all foreign invading forces and that's it. So they are in shock to see an anti-Assad Syrian. Yet if you ask them none of them know a single Syrian in their lives. I personally know more than 20 and none of them supports Assad. But Iranians would just call you fake Syrian and say that you must die because you are a terrorist and only real Syrian (Assad supporters) get to live.
U guys are just "Anti Muslim" satanic terrorists nothing more.

WikiLeaks cables portray Saudi Arabia as a cash machine for terrorists | World news | The Guardian

Wahhabism to ISIS: how Saudi Arabia exported the main source of global terrorism

Wikileaks: Saudis 'chief funders of al-Qaeda' - Telegraph

Al-Qaeda terror chief behind London and New York bomb plots is killed in army shoot-out - Telegraph

Sleeping With the Devil: How U.S. and Saudi Backing of Al Qaeda Led to 9/11 Washington's Blog

Search | Global Research

America's Allies Are Funding ISIS - The Daily Beast

U saudis are the main reason of sectarianism, terrorism and unrest in Muslims countries and the main reason of Islamophobia and criticism of Islam in the world.

Blah Blah Blah Blah, I hear a lot of barking but no talking, bring me proof that the state of Saudi Arabia as a government have ever supported any terrorist organization at any one point? People who support terrorism either give money to charity thinking it is going to orphanages or water for the poor etc. or they do it as a crime punishable by long jail time in Saudi Arabia. So you either prove what you say and put your money where your mouth is, or stop barking.

Blah Blah Blah Blah, I hear a lot of barking but no talking, bring me proof that the state of Saudi Arabia as a government have ever supported any terrorist organization at any one point? People who support terrorism either give money to charity thinking it is going to orphanages or water for the poor etc. or they do it as a crime punishable by long jail time in Saudi Arabia. So you either prove what you say and put your money where your mouth is, or stop barking.

Do you seriously buy that? Saudi is a country that its government has full control on every big money transaction, ...
Saudi is the top funder of terrorism in the region, even above Iran. Don't let your nationalism blind your senses.

Do you seriously buy that? Saudi is a country that its government has full control on every big money transaction, ...
Saudi is the top funder of terrorism in the region, even above Iran. Don't let your nationalism blind your senses.

I do honestly believe that, and that was before 2003 by the way, a very famous one was "Al-Jaza'a" charity that was to build orphanages in Saudi Arabia, that the government bust and returned the doners money back to them after exposing it.

The one's who actively try to send money usually do it through smuggled cash, because many people just "Disappear" who are accused of giving and supporting money to terrorists, so yes I believe that whole heartedly. Why would the government give money to people who call on its downfall everyday in every venue? Why would the government support as well as fight them at the same time? It is like saying Iran supports Baluchi rebels in Iran or Pijak or something.

I do honestly believe that, and that was before 2003 by the way, a very famous one was "Al-Jaza'a" charity that was to build orphanages in Saudi Arabia, that the government bust and returned the doners money back to them after exposing it.

The one's who actively try to send money usually do it through smuggled cash, because many people just "Disappear" who are accused of giving and supporting money to terrorists, so yes I believe that whole heartedly. Why would the government give money to people who call on its downfall everyday in every venue? Why would the government support as well as fight them at the same time? It is like saying Iran supports Baluchi rebels in Iran or Pijak or something.

I believe you as an honest person, but also I do believe that you are wrong.
funding those terrorists groups are not in small amounts and they are done in at least tens of millions each. Also, transferring these big amounts of money with briefcases of cash is very wrong, you cannot transfer all the oney in one time, and one package, and since existing even one rat, can cause a big money to be stolen or the whole process be exposed, no one does that regularly to transfer money to overseas.
So, what they do, is using the charity, or cultural collaboration, or building projects cover to transfer this money in big amounts to overseas, then they can comfortably use this money in the destination country after dividing money into some smaller accounts.
Also, there are serious limits(10K$ in USA as an example) for money transfer from one source to another in a year, in which above this limit, your transactions would be fully investigated for money laundering and terrorism. I clearly know that Saudi has the same laws as well. ;) All of this process, means that no big money transfer can be done to terrorists groups without permission of your intelligence service, which makes sense, otherwise Saudi would have been a law-less country.
About alliance of these groups, they are multiple different ones and some of them are OK with Saudi government and some of them are not. Just consider the oppositions in Syria. Are all of them against Saudi government, now? of course not, only a portion of them,like ISIS, are so. BTW, even for the ones who oppose your government, they may be paid to oppose the bigger evil side using the concept of enemy of your enemy is your friend ;)

Here are some videos about what has "Najd" done with the Muslims.

I believe you as an honest person, but also I do believe that you are wrong.
funding those terrorists groups are not in small amounts and they are done in at least tens of millions each. Also, transferring these big amounts of money with briefcases of cash is very wrong, you cannot transfer all the oney in one time, and one package, and since existing even one rat, can cause a big money to be stolen or the whole process be exposed, no one does that regularly to transfer money to overseas.
So, what they do, is using the charity, or cultural collaboration, or building projects cover to transfer this money in big amounts to overseas, then they can comfortably use this money in the destination country after dividing money into some smaller accounts.
Also, there are serious limits(10K$ in USA as an example) for money transfer from one source to another in a year, in which above this limit, your transactions would be fully investigated for money laundering and terrorism. I clearly know that Saudi has the same laws as well. ;) All of this process, means that no big money transfer can be done to terrorists groups without permission of your intelligence service, which makes sense, otherwise Saudi would have been a law-less country.
About alliance of these groups, they are multiple different ones and some of them are OK with Saudi government and some of them are not. Just consider the oppositions in Syria. Are all of them against Saudi government, now? of course not, only a portion of them,like ISIS, are so. BTW, even for the ones who oppose your government, they may be paid to oppose the bigger evil side using the concept of enemy of your enemy is your friend ;)

You still did not provide any evidence what so ever, and not all rebels in Syria are terrorists, the vast majority of them go unnoticed and are in fact secular opposition groups, and Saudi Arabia hasn't supported a single Islamist faction in more than a decade now, hell Saudi Arabia helped topple an Islamist government in Egypt for a secular one, it supported the secular government in Tunisia, and it also actively supporting the current secular government in Libya and the list goes on.

The Iranians however fit the exact bill you just mentioned, supporting terrorist groups through cultural centres or direct weapon smuggling, and the proofs for that are many.

Here are some videos about what has "Najd" done with the Muslims.

Propaganda half-assed videos are not proof, they are just that, half-assed propaganda videos that people look at and laugh.

Back
Top Bottom