What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

You still did not provide any evidence what so ever, and not all rebels in Syria are terrorists, the vast majority of them go unnoticed and are in fact secular opposition groups, and Saudi Arabia hasn't supported a single Islamist faction in more than a decade now, hell Saudi Arabia helped topple an Islamist government in Egypt for a secular one, it supported the secular government in Tunisia, and it also actively supporting the current secular government in Libya and the list goes on.

The Iranians however fit the exact bill you just mentioned, supporting terrorist groups through cultural centres or direct weapon smuggling, and the proofs for that are many.

Propaganda half-assed videos are not proof, they are just that, half-assed propaganda videos that people look at and laugh.
I knowed that u will say that!

You still did not provide any evidence what so ever, and not all rebels in Syria are terrorists, the vast majority of them go unnoticed and are in fact secular opposition groups, and Saudi Arabia hasn't supported a single Islamist faction in more than a decade now, hell Saudi Arabia helped topple an Islamist government in Egypt for a secular one, it supported the secular government in Tunisia, and it also actively supporting the current secular government in Libya and the list goes on.

The Iranians however fit the exact bill you just mentioned, supporting terrorist groups through cultural centres or direct weapon smuggling, and the proofs for that are many.

A war has huge costs. Even Assad himself cannot afford it, and Iran alone pays him more than 1 billion in a month to keep him alive. Don't tell me that oppositions have achieved over 3000 TOW missiles, all of their living expenses, and their salaries, ammunition, ... for free, or Gabriel has brought them from heaven. :lol:
Easy bro ... It is not that much simple. Saudi hated Mursi, because he was a MB, and Saudi does fear the influence of these type of so called MB moderate islamists in her own society. If saudi king was so in love with secularism, he would have removed sharia laws in his own country. At the same time, he prefers non-revolutionary seculars over the so called moderate islamists in other Arab countries since they are almost harmless for his own kingdom.

A war has huge costs. Even Assad himself cannot afford it, and Iran alone pays him more than 1 billion in a month to keep him alive. Don't tell me that oppositions have achieved over 3000 TOW missiles, all of their living expenses, and their salaries, ammunition, ... for free, or Gabriel has brought them from heaven. :lol:
Easy bro ... It is not that much simple. Saudi hated Mursi, because he was a MB, and Saudi does fear the influence of these type of so called MB moderate islamists in her own society. If saudi king was so in love with secularism, he would have removed sharia laws in his own country. At the same time, he prefers non-revolutionary seculars over the so called moderate islamists in other Arab countries since they are almost harmless for his own kingdom.

Actually during Fasial's rule, Saudi Arabia housed the MB, and the Sudairi faction of the royal family is pro-MB, Abdullah's opposing faction is strictly anti-MB, and Anti-Sudairi. The inner working politics of Saudi Arabia which I haven't doubt in my mind that you are completely oblivious of doesn't factor in with your reasoning. MB are not moderate Islamists, Al-Qaeda is an MB creation by the way, you can do your research and find this to be true. OBL learned everything he knows from the MB. So to call them moderate Islamists is the biggest joke you ever uttered in your life and you need to go do some reading.

Saudi Arabia does support Syrian rebels and I am 100% with that. Because if you don't support the moderate rebels the Islamist ones are going to engulf them, the rebels Saudi Arabia supports are the South Syria ones and they are the most moderate, the most organized, and the most with the steadiest gains in all of Syria. And no you can not force secualarism into Saudi society or you would have an Iranian revolution type scenario, you ease it in little by little until the Sahwah social engineering project subsides completely.

Actually during Fasial's rule, Saudi Arabia housed the MB, and the Sudairi faction of the royal family is pro-MB, Abdullah's opposing faction is strictly anti-MB, and Anti-Sudairi. The inner working politics of Saudi Arabia which I haven't doubt in my mind that you are completely oblivious of doesn't factor in with your reasoning. MB are not moderate Islamists, Al-Qaeda is an MB creation by the way, you can do your research and find this to be true. OBL learned everything he knows from the MB. So to call them moderate Islamists is the biggest joke you ever uttered in your life and you need to go do some reading.

Saudi Arabia does support Syrian rebels and I am 100% with that. Because if you don't support the moderate rebels the Islamist ones are going to engulf them, the rebels Saudi Arabia supports are the South Syria ones and they are the most moderate, the most organized, and the most with the steadiest gains in all of Syria. And no you can not force secualarism into Saudi society or you would have an Iranian revolution type scenario, you ease it in little by little until the Sahwah social engineering project subsides completely.

1. I did not say that MB is moderate. if you read my previous comment again, you would see that I have said that the So-called moderate MB, meaning that they are seen as moderates by the majority, but I do not consider them being moderates.
2. The MB-Saudi relation needs a long discussion, but I think we both agree that being against Mursi, is because of his political affiliation(and as you said, it is because of anti-sudairi, anti-MB policies to reduce their influence), and not necessarily loving secularism, which was my point.
3. About the definition of moderate rebels, or extremists, we may have disagreements. For example, I guess you consider Islamic front as moderates, while they are terrorists in my mind. But, no matter of the definition of terrorism, we can agree that many of these groups are receiving funds from Saudi with such methods that we discussed about.

Syria_and_Iraq_2014-onward_War_map.png

1. I did not say that MB is moderate. if you read my previous comment again, you would see that I have said that the So-called moderate MB, meaning that they are seen as moderates by the majority, but I do not consider them being moderates.
2. The MB-Saudi relation needs a long discussion, but I think we both agree that being against Mursi, is because of his political affiliation(and as you said, it is because of anti-sudairi, anti-MB policies to reduce their influence), and not necessarily loving secularism, which was my point.
3. About the definition of moderate rebels, or extremists, we may have disagreements. For example, I guess you consider Islamic front as moderates, while they are terrorists in my mind. But, no matter of the definition of terrorism, we can agree that many of these groups are receiving funds from Saudi with such methods that we discussed about.

You, Me, Epic Rap Battles of History. Saudi Arabia VS IRAAAAAAN Begin.

Those with steadiest gains are ISIL and JAN, the irony.

B5FpsuYCcAAK8gz.jpg:large

Shia Alawite Army and Daesh advance on the Syrian Opposition, without attacking each other. If daesh actually attacked the regime Shiekh Najjar would be daesh's, lots would be changed.

B5FpsuYCcAAK8gz.jpg:large

Shia Alawite Army and Daesh advance on the Syrian Opposition, without attacking each other. If daesh actually attacked the regime Shiekh Najjar would be daesh's, lots would be changed.

Daesh attacks Sunni Syrian opposition as it's more beneficial, weakening the Sunni Syrian opposition will push many of them on the side of ISIS whereas fighting SAA is a longer fight with no side switching. If not FSA allying with SAA they won't remain just as the Sunnis in Iraq who thought this would be their 'revolution' aren't alive anymore, ISIS has been dealing with them and i'm sure you saw the news today confirming that in Fallujah. Unless they side with the Shi'a Iraqi they will die under ISIS hands or live under it, same applies to moderate Islamists in Syria. The revolution in Syria is dead, you're still stuck in 2011/2012.

Syria activists mourn 'death' of revolution | Daily Mail Online

Last edited:

Lol, conspiracy theorists use that excuse to whine about their incompetency. Daesh has attacked SAA in Deir al Zoor, Brigade 17, Tabqa, Shaer and other areas, hitting those conspiracy theorist's blabbering to a wall. Use some other excuse, it's getting old.

Lol, conspiracy theorists use that excuse to whine about their incompetency. Daesh has attacked SAA in Deir al Zoor, Brigade 17, Tabqa, Shaer and other areas, hitting those conspiracy theorist's blabbering to a wall. Use some other excuse, it's getting old.
It's not a conspiracy. It's a reality that Daesh could stopped Assad from advancing in Aleppo, but they did not. The reason is that Daesh would have much more easy benefits, if Assad can push back oppositions back and reach themselves to Nubl, and Alzahra. Then ISIS can absorb the area up to Afrin, like a piece of cake.

Back
Top Bottom