What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

LOOOL I never claimed you were a zionist bro. Did you read my comment correctly?:what:
I simply made an observation/remark, since some Israeli beautiful emmeber here seems to be cheering for the so called 'Free Syrain Army' alias jihadists, just like you seem to be doing.:D
Moreover you dont have to be from a country to know everything about it, so your claim to the contrary is wrong, Im british born and bred(though of french orgiin), but that doesnt means i now everything about Britain or France for that matter than any other person out there who isn't British/French. lool There are people who know more about Britain than i myself do, even thoughj they might never have lived here.:agree:

Even more so, the so called revolution(more like regression.lol) in Syria (just like Libya) is a huge sham. If you still believe these terrorist heart eating/beheading 'freedom/democracy' fighters:-)lol:) backed by the most tyranical regimes/monarchies in the region(i.e Saudi Arabia and its samller pets Qatar and other guld countries.lol who all make Syria look like a model democracy:rofl:) are fighting for the great good/freedom of the Syrian people , then i must say you are quite naive bro. Some syrians who initially took to the streets having some genuine greviances just like almost all countries in the middle east/Arab world for that matter, might have had good intentions, but the situation quickly changed as some foreign groups/powers made use of this situation to interfere/interven for their own interests. So this was never a revolution to begin with, its a geo political war, in whcih you are simply the battleground, cannon fodder.:agree: It might sound harsh, but its true. If you keep claiming there is a military situation to this crisis and that your so called 'freedom fighters'lool will triumph, then im afraid you will have to wait until all your country has been totally destroyed and all its people killed/in reuge abraod before you can calim victory.lol

Just like the situation in Libya today as shown, a strong central government(even if dictatorial one) is always far far far far better than no central government at all or some some rag tag militias/rebel groups/jihadists who govern the way they deem fit. I'm sure if we had to go back in time, none of the Syrians who even started participating in the protests in the beginning will do it again, im sure they are all regretting their naive/ignorant decisions today.:tsk: However, its not all that bad though, it has made other countries in the region gain awareness not to fall into the democracy/freedom lies next time.
You implied I was a Zionist. And you're spewing out the same BS RT, PressTV, and pro-assad trolls spew out. "All a fake," "international conspiracy," "all are terrorists, heart eating monsters..."
You spew out the same crap, and most of your post is opinion/conspiracy theories. And you also use the excuse "it's going to be another Libya."
As if you actually cared about Syria in the first place.

Homs: Al-Waar: 16-12-2014 Very important and Dangerous, the Syrian civil defense was targeted while trying to get to the wounded in Waar.
Obvious who attacked them. The regime, as usual. Sources tell me the same.

Who will attack Iran? Syria of course. You think the Syrian people wont want Justice? Justice will be served on a large plate. Iran will be destroyed. Hezbollah won't save you because Lebanon is next after Syria. We want Justice for the Syrians abused by Lebanon and Hezbollah. Iraq won't save you because, well, it's Iraq. And don't think Russia will come to save you, because Russia is going bankrupt. :)
I think if Syrian people get power they would like to attack Turkey.

Plus u are a Chinese not a Syrian.

I think if Syrian people get power they would like to attack Turkey.

Plus u are a Chinese not a Syrian.
Attack Turkey for what? Are you crazy? Turkey supports the rebels, supports the refugees, and supports the small-scale rebuilding projects carried out by the rebels. Why would we attack Turkey?
I'm a Chinese not a Syrian? Same accusations from the Iranians again and again. Sometimes I wonder if you guys have brains or not. Maybe half of your population are inbreds and the other half (who have immigrated from Iran and become atheist) are the ones with PhDs?

LOOOL I never claimed you were a zionist bro. Did you read my comment correctly?:what:
I simply made an observation/remark, since some Israeli beautiful emmeber here seems to be cheering for the so called 'Free Syrain Army' alias jihadists, just like you seem to be doing.:D
Moreover you dont have to be from a country to know everything about it, so your claim to the contrary is wrong, Im british born and bred(though of french orgiin), but that doesnt means i now everything about Britain or France for that matter than any other person out there who isn't British/French. lool There are people who know more about Britain than i myself do, even thoughj they might never have lived here.:agree:

Even more so, the so called revolution(more like regression.lol) in Syria (just like Libya) is a huge sham. If you still believe these terrorist heart eating/beheading 'freedom/democracy' fighters:-)lol:) backed by the most tyranical regimes/monarchies in the region(i.e Saudi Arabia and its samller pets Qatar and other guld countries.lol who all make Syria look like a model democracy:rofl:) are fighting for the great good/freedom of the Syrian people , then i must say you are quite naive bro. Some syrians who initially took to the streets having some genuine greviances just like almost all countries in the middle east/Arab world for that matter, might have had good intentions, but the situation quickly changed as some foreign groups/powers made use of this situation to interfere/interven for their own interests. So this was never a revolution to begin with, its a geo political war, in whcih you are simply the battleground, cannon fodder.:agree: It might sound harsh, but its true. If you keep claiming there is a military situation to this crisis and that your so called 'freedom fighters'lool will triumph, then im afraid you will have to wait until all your country has been totally destroyed and all its people killed/in reuge abraod before you can calim victory.lol

Just like the situation in Libya today as shown, a strong central government(even if dictatorial one) is always far far far far better than no central government at all or some some rag tag militias/rebel groups/jihadists who govern the way they deem fit. I'm sure if we had to go back in time, none of the Syrians who even started participating in the protests in the beginning will do it again, im sure they are all regretting their naive/ignorant decisions today.:tsk: However, its not all that bad though, it has made other countries in the region gain awareness not to fall into the democracy/freedom lies next time.
:tup:

Daesh started attacking the rebel-held town of Mare after the rebels launched a new offensive to retake Sayfat and Handarat, which forced the rebels to stop the offensive and reinforce Mare. Totally not the regime and daesh co-operating or anything. (Mare was attacked by Daesh when the rebels started attack Nubl and Zahraa, too.)

Who will attack Iran? Syria of course. You think the Syrian people wont want Justice? Justice will be served on a large plate. Iran will be destroyed. Hezbollah won't save you because Lebanon is next after Syria. We want Justice for the Syrians abused by Lebanon and Hezbollah. Iraq won't save you because, well, it's Iraq. And don't think Russia will come to save you, because Russia is going bankrupt. :)

Save all that energy for ISIS and Nusra terrorists who want to establish Khilafah in Syria. :lol:

936444_470575086367665_2047679580_n.jpg

Call me a "conspiraciy nut" on this one but I seriously believe that we only know half of the story regarding ISIS - Al-Assad cooperation and the dynamics between ISIS/Al-Nusra and the honorable Syrian opposition. I mean ISIS for instance has been as anti-Syrian opposition as Al-Assad. It makes no sense. Why did those two groups not join forces to defeat the bigger evil and then after that they could fight for supremacy.

Some Western "experts" argue that a ME in chaos is to their benefit and that weak countries in the ME equals a secure Israel and thus partially the West itself.

Whoever is behind all of this (probably all factors have been mixed to create this current toxic reality) has really made a marvelous job if the goal was to create misery.

I am very interested in how historians from all sides will judge this conflict when it ends. In let's say 10-20 years. (not talking about the conflict itself but historians writing about it).

Every time the Syrian opposition has advanced Al-Nusra or ISIS is always there to prevent further success. Very strange. As strange as Al-Assad and ISIS not fighting at all almost for over 1 year of civil war. The ME Is truly a quagmire and endless labyrinth.
I believe it's because Nusra also have their own agenda. Remember, they're part of Al Qaeda. I'm not going to jump on the "they're all terrorists no matter what" bandwagon, but they've done some really terrible things. Most of their victims or Muslims. Nusra is a necessary evil b/c they are by far one of the strongest fighting forces. Unfortunately strong groups like Ahrar Al-Sham deviate towards them. I hope they don't.
When we get rid of Assad, there will be fighting against both ISIS and Nusra in my opinion. Because Nusra, while their intentions may be good, have their own agenda as well. They've driven out the SRF and Hazzm out of Idlib, which while now Idlib is progressing much faster, I still think it wasn't a good idea.
I might be wrong about Nusra. They've stated that they want to rule the country with the other rebel groups. Honestly, if anyone should be leading the country, it should be a co-operation between the Islamic Front and the Free Syrian Army. Because remember, if any of Nusra-affiliates happen to be in the new government, the rest of the world would be all over it just as they were over ISIS.
In short, the fitna going on right now in Syria is just from what I believe Allah's preparations for the Mehdi.

Yes, I should totally listen to a dictator and his supporters, that are responsible for the death of family members and friends. Good idea!
Burn in hell along with your dictator.

2000px-syria1.png

https://pietervanostaeyen.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/2000px-syria1.png

I believe it's because Nusra also have their own agenda. Remember, they're part of Al Qaeda. I'm not going to jump on the "they're all terrorists no matter what" bandwagon, but they've done some really terrible things. Most of their victims or Muslims. Nusra is a necessary evil b/c they are by far one of the strongest fighting forces. Unfortunately strong groups like Ahrar Al-Sham deviate towards them. I hope they don't.
When we get rid of Assad, there will be fighting against both ISIS and Nusra in my opinion. Because Nusra, while their intentions may be good, have their own agenda as well. They've driven out the SRF and Hazzm out of Idlib, which while now Idlib is progressing much faster, I still think it wasn't a good idea.
I might be wrong about Nusra. They've stated that they want to rule the country with the other rebel groups. Honestly, if anyone should be leading the country, it should be a co-operation between the Islamic Front and the Free Syrian Army. Because remember, if any of Nusra-affiliates happen to be in the new government, the rest of the world would be all over it just as they were over ISIS.
In short, the fitna going on right now in Syria is just from what I believe Allah's preparations for the Mehdi.

Yes, I should totally listen to a dictator and his supporters, that are responsible for the death of family members and friends. Good idea!
Burn in hell along with your dictator.

2000px-syria1.png

https://pietervanostaeyen.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/2000px-syria1.png
Shut up Chines idoit, do not quote me

Bashar Assad won electio by near 90% of votes.

936444_470575086367665_2047679580_n.jpg

Ameen.

You keep calling me Chinese. Do you have something against Chinese?
90%? You're an idiot. No fair election on this planet had a total of 90% to any candidate.
Chinese are my best friends, but according to some of members here u are a double user Chinese who got banned.

HAHAHA. That's so hilariously stupid I'm starting to like your ignorance and stupidity.
Not.

They have been punded into them the propaganda that all Syrians are pro-Assad and rebels are all foreign invading forces and that's it. So they are in shock to see an anti-Assad Syrian. Yet if you ask them none of them know a single Syrian in their lives. I personally know more than 20 and none of them supports Assad. But Iranians would just call you fake Syrian and say that you must die because you are a terrorist and only real Syrian (Assad supporters) get to live.

Back
Top Bottom