What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

It's not a conspiracy. It's a reality that Daesh could stopped Assad from advancing in Aleppo, but they did not. The reason is that Daesh would have much more easy benefits, if Assad can push back oppositions back and reach themselves to Nubl, and Alzahra. Then ISIS can absorb the area up to Afrin, like a piece of cake.
Is it a bigger conspiracy compared to Turkey helping IS silently?
Many stupid theories out there, there is no proof for that. it's just opposition whining about their arses being handed to them by IS every single time and they raise these stupid theories. Right after IS started attacking SAA in Raqqah they suddenly shut up, but now, they have started again.

Is it a bigger conspiracy compared to Turkey helping IS silently?
Many stupid theories out there, there is no proof for that. it's just opposition whining about their arses being handed to them by IS every single time and they raise these stupid theories. Right after IS started attacking SAA in Raqqah they suddenly shut up, but now, they have started again.

Before Attacking Assad in Raqqa, ISIS showed Assad that he is a friend of them, and sold oil to Assad, and attacked oppositions. Also in some cases, Assad's air force came to help ISIS in their fights against moderates. Even your Iranian friends accept this in their websites, and I can show you hundreds of pages in their Syria thread in their forum that they were cheering for ISIS. But, For ISIS, ISIS alliance with Assad was temporary and for gaining more power, and area. Once they finished moderates in east and north east, they saw no one but Assad, hence started attacking on Assad. It is really simple to understand if you don't assume that ISIS are bunch of dumbs who don't know strategy.
Now, they have another policy for their own interests. keep Assad free in Aleppo, attack him in Deir Al-zur, ...

Before Attacking Assad in Raqqa, ISIS showed Assad that he is a friend of them, and sold oil to Assad, and attacked oppositions. Also in some cases, Assad's air force came to help ISIS in their fights against moderates. Even your Iranian friends accept this in their websites, and I can show you hundreds of pages in their Syria thread in their forum that they were cheering for ISIS. But, For ISIS, ISIS alliance with Assad was temporary and for gaining more power, and area. Once they finished moderates in east and north east, they saw no one but Assad, hence started attacking on Assad. It is really simple to understand if you don't assume that ISIS are bunch of dumbs who don't know strategy.
Now, they have another policy for their own interests. keep Assad free in Aleppo, attack him in Deir Al-zur, ...

Yes I myself also cheered on IS and Nusra killing each other in deir al zoor because it was a good thing.

But none of the things you said are proved
-Assad selling oil to IS: not proved
-Syrian air force coming to IS help: bs and no proof

As I said, it's a sign of their desperation

Now to counter that stupid theory: IS also shares tens of kilometers of border with rebel held areas in Northern Aleppo, but so far, it has only attacked a small town called Mare. That's it. I conclude that IS is in secret deal with them and this attack is just a show.

Also, IS are no stupids, actually I believe they are the wisest among all militias in opposition forces and their strategies have worked much better than other rebel groups so far.

Yes I myself also cheered on IS and Nusra killing each other in deir al zoor because it was a good thing.

But none of the things you said are proved
-Assad selling oil to IS: not proved
-Syrian air force coming to IS help: bs and no proof

As I said, it's a sign of their desperation

Now to counter that stupid theory: IS also shares tens of kilometers of border with rebel held areas in Northern Aleppo, but so far, it has only attacked a small town called Mare. That's it. I conclude that IS is in secret deal with them and this attack is just a show.

Also, IS are no stupids, actually I believe they are the wisest among all militias in opposition forces and their strategies have worked much better than other rebel groups so far.
The Syrian Air Force bombed Bir Qassab as the rebels were kicking out Daesh. Daesh was not bombed by the Syrian Air force when they held Bir Qassab.

The Syrian Air Force bombed Bir Qassab as the rebels were kicking out Daesh. Daesh was not bombed by the Syrian Air force when they held Bir Qassab.
There is no difference between rebels and IS for Syrian air force. At the same time, SyAF has launched numerous aerial attacks against Raqqah, Deir al zoor and Mt.Shaer.

. But obviously, once I mention a sect, I become a sectarian-wahhabi-salafi-zionist-sunni-terrorist according to you. Flawless logic.

Did I ever say that?

You remind of that Hazzy guy who always backpedals and change positions as he sees fits

B5FpsuYCcAAK8gz.jpg:large

Shia Alawite Army and Daesh advance on the Syrian Opposition, without attacking each other. If daesh actually attacked the regime Shiekh Najjar would be daesh's, lots would be changed.

maybe isis thinks FSA is a more pathetic and easier nut to crack

maybe isis thinks FSA is a more pathetic and easier nut to crack
It's obviously the opposite with your logic. Assad forces fled Tabqa air base in a hilarious manner. Seriously, WTH was that? How they fled like that in front of some ragtag ISIS?

It's obviously the opposite with your logic. Assad forces fled Tabqa air base in a hilarious manner. Seriously, WTH was that? How they fled like that in front of some ragtag ISIS?

Syrian army has messed upped several times and in it was best to safely evacuate instead of suffering heavier losses at least they killed over a couple of hundred isis fighters

Zaran Alloush eager to stomp on democracy

Because they had an spineless commander in there. When the commander in charge collapses, the troops will have nothing to fight for and they'll collapse in just minutes.

Just take a look at Deir al Zoor. Issam Zahraldine and his troops have became a true nightmare for IS nowadays, and made the ground around the airport a mass grave for IS terrorists.

That's what happens when you keep the morale of your troops all time high.

Back
Top Bottom