What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

i think he could be that the british israeli user who had multiple accounts because he's got his humour and tone. Speak to him in arabic
Yeah, please do speak to me in Arabic. Even though I've already proven I can speak it. And I love how Iranians always blame Israel for their problems. It's not the source of everything in the Middle East. That's like saying Hezbollah is the source of sectarian terrorism in Syria and Lebanon. Oh wait....
Dara'a countryside, Shiek Miskeen, evidence of destruction in the Military housing after battle: 8-12-14

Shiek Miskeen,
Shiekh* Miskeen
Also, Ahrar al-Sham, Liwa al Haqq, and Kurdish Islamic Front have merged into Harakat Ahra al-Sham al-Islamiyya. Probably the most powerful group in the Islamic Front.

This war keeps getting more and more interesting by the week.

Also, a funny video of what happened to Shiites in Deir ez-zour, celebrating too early. I love watching Shiites and ISIS kill each other :)

Well, these Shiites came all the way from their countries to fight us, simply because we're Sunni and want freedom. That's not ISIS mentality to laugh at their misfortune. That's human mentality.
Iran is head of the snake in the Middle East. Hopefully we can solve the problems in Syria and Iraq without having to cut the head. By the way, which country are you now in?

Well, these Shiites came all the way from their countries to fight us, simply because we're Sunni and want freedom. That's not ISIS mentality to laugh at their misfortune. That's human mentality.

Heh, so do you believe that Bahrain should be ruled by it's Shiite majority?

Iran is head of the snake in the Middle East. Hopefully we can solve the problems in Syria and Iraq without having to cut the head. By the way, which country are you now in?
I'm currently in the USA, but inshallah I'll be heading to Syria once I'm done with my education. If there are still foreign dogs who want to kill all Sunnis in my country, I'll be fighting them too.
Heh, so do you believe that Bahrain should be ruled by it's Shiite majority?
No one really knows the actual demographics of Bahrain (again, they are living under a dictatorship, figures innacccurate) but sources vary from 46% to 70% Shiite. I don't care about the sect of any government, as long as they don't discriminate or impose their sect on others. Example: Shiite regime in Iraq, basically imposing Shiism on Sunnis in Iraq.
it didn't hit and they got out of the way :)
Whatever happened to them, they got injured, and I got a laugh. :)

. If there are still foreign dogs who want to kill all Sunnis in my country, I'll be fighting them too.

And what about the non-Syrian Sunnis that have went to fight against Assad?

No one really knows the actual demographics of Bahrain (again, they are living under a dictatorship, figures innacccurate) but sources vary from 46% to 70% Shiite. I don't care about the sect of any government, as long as they don't discriminate or impose their sect on others. Example: Shiite regime in Iraq, basically imposing Shiism on Sunnis in Iraq.

So Sunni discrimination of Shias is okay while Shia discrimination of Sunni is bad?

So Sunni discrimination of Shias is okay while Shia discrimination of Sunni is bad?

And Shia discrimination, foreign fighters are okay, but the same in the other way isn't?

Quite frankly I used to cheer for someone in the mess, now I just don't care anymore, complete apathy, as long as everyone leaves me alone, I am happy to leave everyone alone, however someone who doesn't want to leave me alone you better be damned well I am going to tear him a new one. This in a nutshell what freedom is all about. To be left the F*ck alone.

And Shia discrimination, foreign fighters are okay, but the same in the other way isn't?

Quite frankly I used to cheer for someone in the mess, now I just don't care anymore, complete apathy, as long as everyone leaves me alone, I am happy to leave everyone alone, however someone who doesn't want to leave me alone you better be damned well I am going to tear him a new one. This in a nutshell what freedom is all about. To be left the F*ck alone.

I am not supporting anyone in the conflict, never did.

Do you see the non-Syrians who come to Syria killing the local population en-masse? (Besides ISIS, they're not rebels)
I gave an example. Bahrain is an example of Sunnis oppressing Shiites. I don't support that either.

My bad about that video, turns out it was rebel shelling on Zahraa. Not in Deir ez Zour as some said.
للمرة الأولى .. إطلاق نار مباشر على مُظاهَرات للعلويين في سوريا | الدرر الشامية
Regime starting to get desperate, shooting at their own supporters (Alawite protesters.)
@deSyracuse Syria civil war (8 December 2014) - uMap
Map of the situation in Syria

Back
Top Bottom