What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

wow a picture with colors... that must be true facts your sharing with us...:disagree:

F$A are nothing but Israeli mercs... they even admitted themselves, and new UN reports also state that Israel is helping AQ and F$A terrorists in Syria... simple search will show you that F$A is working for Israel...

and you're not Syrian...

بقص ايدي اذا انت سوري ههههه
Go ahead, cut off your hand, you might need to behead yourself too :)

yeah right... again you're not Syrian... most likely wahabain... which is obvious from your racist and ignorant posts..
Yeah, I'm totally not Syrian. I'm just a wahabi-salafi-sunni-zionist-terrorist. I'm also a shape-shifting lizard from Mars. You got me!

This Masjid was destroyed by the Shia Alawite Army. Islamic Front were about to take it, which would allow them to take the Citadel's front entrance. So obviously, Shias did what any "good" Shias would do, and destroyed the place of worship.

This historical place was destroyed by terrorists , Who have the habit of digging tunnels and blowing buildings .

This is not their first or last time , They've used this strategy for years .

I wonder how many Kurds there are amongst IS ranks, I know that the IS commander in Kobane/Ayn-Al-Arab is a Kurd.

Kurdish sources... they were saying "We captured %90 of Any-El Arab, it's a matter of time that we drove ISIS out of the city"....and they did this statement like a month ago...

syriahr never reported such a statement nor have I. are you now also going to deny their reports?

I wonder how many Kurds there are amongst IS ranks, I know that the IS commander in Kobane/Ayn-Al-Arab is a Kurd.

a couple hundred perhaps?

That's just symbolic, in order to say to kurds that they are not some Arabs who attack Kurds.

LOL

A state of anger sweeps the ranks of ISIS fighters In Raqqa

في أخبار الرقة 8 ديسمبر,2014 0 2,197 زيارة

A number of #IS checkpoints, whose members have been masked, were positioned inside and outside the city of A-Raqqa, last night. They presumably belong to the #IS military battalion. They conducted raid campaigns and arrested several IS members who refused to join the fight in Ain Al-Arab, claiming there weren’t any spoils to take there, they also feared getting killed by Coalition airstrikes, while a state of rage among the members has been reported.

A state of anger sweeps the ranks of ISIS fighters In Raqqa - الرقة تذبح بصمت - Raqqa is Being Slaughtered Silently

yeah right... again you're not Syrian... most likely wahabain... which is obvious from your racist and ignorant posts..

i think he could be that the british israeli user who had multiple accounts because he's got his humour and tone. Speak to him in arabic

Possibly a third or more in Kobani. ISIS is about Sunni Islam. It's not restricted to Arabs. Kurds are Sunni Muslims.

Possibly a third or more in Kobani. ISIS is about Sunni Islam. It's not restricted to Arabs. Kurds are Sunni Muslims.

more like 1/30 and perhaps even that is too much based on slain rats

more like 1/30 and perhaps even that is too much based on slain rats

Many Kurds are not happy with YPG which grabbed power during the war in Syria. Many say YPG is a dictator and prefer ISIS which does sharia.

Back
Top Bottom