What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Funny how Israel has helped Syrians more than the GCC...*sigh.* Although most airstrikes were against Air-Defense installations and weapons headed for Hezbollah, still, it helped.

You indeed are a very 'patriotic' Syrian, cheering for Israel bombing Syria. No wonder all the rebel groups on the ground are showing their faces one after one, they'll even side with the devil to fight Assad. Good thing is, they are finishing each other off too, thousands have been killed in their infighting, which is a good thing.

You indeed are a very 'patriotic' Syrian, cheering for Israel bombing Syria. No wonder all the rebel groups on the ground are showing their faces one after one, they'll even side with the devil to fight Assad. Good thing is, they are finishing each other off too, thousands have been killed in their infighting, which is a good thing.

He's a poser. My guess is its the serial troll from Israel/UK. You know, the one who's opened 40 accounts in PDF.

Breaking ,

Syrian Army and it's allies started operation " Rainbow " to besiege Aleppo .

lol. I'm not cheering Israel. They're destroying our future. But as usual, Inbred Iranians don't understand how the world works. @ResurgentIran, yeah, I'm sure I made 40 different accounts. I'm also the reason you live in your mother's basement.

lol. I'm not cheering Israel. They're destroying our future. But as usual, Inbred Iranians don't understand how the world works. @ResurgentIran, yeah, I'm sure I made 40 different accounts. I'm also the reason you live in your mother's basement.

Oh snap, ya got me.
Except that my parents live in an apartment and thus dont have a basement.
Plus the fact that I live in a different country from my parents. Bot other than that, spot on!

at least try to respect people and avoid using mothers stuff ... are you so bady educated?

@Serpentine Just because I'm saying they helped doesn't mean I supported it. It's temporary help. They struck S-300s. Could've used those in the future against Israel (since Bashar doesn't have the balls to attack them now, and they know it.)
@ResurgentIran @Hussein I love it when Iranians play victim after they do the exact same thing to everyone else.

@Serpentine Just because I'm saying they helped doesn't mean I supported it. It's temporary help. They struck S-300s. Could've used those in the future against Israel (since Bashar doesn't have the balls to attack them now, and they know it.)
@ResurgentIran @Hussein I love it when Iranians play victim after they do the exact same thing to everyone else.

Im not playing victim. I was not really bothered by your comment.

اخوي ما يصح الا الصحيح
View attachment 161906

و الصحيح ان الدواعش امثالك مالهم مكان في العالم الحين، و طبعا الصور المقرفة ذي حقتك.

Didn't I tell you that I know his type, the lowest scum to ever live on this planet, a complete waste of resources.

Nothing new here, every time the SAA is advancing against the Israeli soldiers in Syria, Israel comes to the rescue and tries to help F$A terrorists by bombing Syria... those F$A terrorists are nothing but Israeli puppets/mercs

UN reports Israeli support for Syria rebels - CSMonitor.com

Israel Is Cautiously Arming Syria's Rebels — And Has A Fragile Unspoken Truce With An Al Qaeda Affiliate Read more: http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/tough-dilemma-in-southern-syria#When:20:35:21Z#ixzz3LGHn71w4

Not sure why PDF merging my posts together...

Islamic Front Militants Destroy 900 Year Old Mosque in Aleppo
The militants from the Islamic Front (Jabhat Al-Islamiyya) bombarded multiple historical sites in the Old City of Aleppo this weekend, destroying residential buildings and the 900 year old Al-Sultaniyyeh Mosque. According to a military source in Aleppo, the Islamic Front has destroyed numerous sites in the Old City, including the outer walls of the Aleppo Citadel.

It is unclear whether or not this has been intentional because there are a multitude of Syrian Arab Army (SAA) checkpoints within the Old City. Earlier this year, Islamic Front operatives destroyed the famous “Carlton Hotel” in the Old City by detonating explosives underneath the historical building; this resulted in its subsequent collapse.

The Al-Sultaniyyeh Mosque was built by Salaheddeen Ayoub’s third son, Zahir Ghazi, during his reign from 1186-1216 A.D.; it was situated between the famous Aleppo Citadel and the Old City’s Souq. The Mosque contained the remains of King Zahir Ghazi Bin Salaheddeen. The Islamic Front has attempted to infiltrate the SAA’s positions near the Al-Sultaniyyeh Mosque; but their attack was repelled on multiple occasions.

According to SANA News: “The Ministry of Religious Endowments condemned the terrorist act, describing it as a retaliation for the achievements made by the Syrian army.” No further details have been revealed at this time.

Nothing new here, every time the SAA is advancing against the Israeli soldiers in Syria, Israel comes to the rescue and tries to help F$A terrorists by bombing Syria... those F$A terrorists are nothing but Israeli puppets/mercs

Not sure why PDF merging my posts together...

Islamic Front Militants Destroy 900 Year Old Mosque in Aleppo
The militants from the Islamic Front (Jabhat Al-Islamiyya) bombarded multiple historical sites in the Old City of Aleppo this weekend, destroying residential buildings and the 900 year old Al-Sultaniyyeh Mosque. According to a military source in Aleppo, the Islamic Front has destroyed numerous sites in the Old City, including the outer walls of the Aleppo Citadel.

It is unclear whether or not this has been intentional because there are a multitude of Syrian Arab Army (SAA) checkpoints within the Old City. Earlier this year, Islamic Front operatives destroyed the famous “Carlton Hotel” in the Old City by detonating explosives underneath the historical building; this resulted in its subsequent collapse.

The Al-Sultaniyyeh Mosque was built by Salaheddeen Ayoub’s third son, Zahir Ghazi, during his reign from 1186-1216 A.D.; it was situated between the famous Aleppo Citadel and the Old City’s Souq. The Mosque contained the remains of King Zahir Ghazi Bin Salaheddeen. The Islamic Front has attempted to infiltrate the SAA’s positions near the Al-Sultaniyyeh Mosque; but their attack was repelled on multiple occasions.

According to SANA News: “The Ministry of Religious Endowments condemned the terrorist act, describing it as a retaliation for the achievements made by the Syrian army.” No further details have been revealed at this time.

This Masjid was destroyed by the Shia Alawite Army. Islamic Front were about to take it, which would allow them to take the Citadel's front entrance. So obviously, Shias did what any "good" Shias would do, and destroyed the place of worship.

This Masjid was destroyed by the Shia Alawite Army. Islamic Front were about to take it, which would allow them to take the Citadel's front entrance. So obviously, Shias did what any "good" Shias would do, and destroyed the place of worship.
enough with you racist and sectarian posts... plus why would the army bomb their own territory ? and every post you write exposes your true colors and shows you are not Syrian...

and I like how you ignored the top part of the post of F$A being Israeli mercs... lol

idiots, idiots everywhere here...

enough with you racist and sectarian posts... plus why would the army bomb their own territory ? and every post you write exposes your true colors and shows you are not Syrian...

and I like how you ignored the top part of the post of F$A being Israeli mercs... lol

idiots, idiots everywhere here...
They aren't Israeli mercs. Israel has treated civilians, regime thugs, and rebels in their hospitals in the Golan. You think they're going to quell the local population w/o doing that? I like how you ignored my post about the barrel bombs, too.
I am Syrian. But obviously, whenever Assad supporters like you see someone who speaks out against your dear god, you start accusations.
Bomb their own territory? The Islamic Front were about to take it.
B4SEfcWCUAA7R_V.png:large

They aren't Israeli mercs. Israel has treated civilians, regime thugs, and rebels in their hospitals in the Golan. You think they're going to quell the local population w/o doing that? I like how you ignored my post about the barrel bombs, too.
I am Syrian. But obviously, whenever Assad supporters like you see someone who speaks out against your dear god, you start accusations.
Bomb their own territory? The Islamic Front were about to take it.
B4SEfcWCUAA7R_V.png:large

wow a picture with colors... that must be true facts your sharing with us...:disagree:

F$A are nothing but Israeli mercs... they even admitted themselves, and new UN reports also state that Israel is helping AQ and F$A terrorists in Syria... simple search will show you that F$A is working for Israel...

and you're not Syrian...

بقص ايدي اذا انت سوري ههههه

Back
Top Bottom