What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yes , In northern fronts but in south terrorists have taken a few strategic positions .

Yes,but the situation in the southern parts looks somewhat stable now.Seems like finally the ISIS are losing the steam and getting bogged down.As it stands out,the situation is fast approaching towards a war of atrition.

Yes,but the situation in the southern parts looks somewhat stable now.Seems like finally the ISIS are losing the steam and getting bogged down.As it stands out,the situation is fast approaching towards a war of atrition.

ISIS is not present in southern provinces and if they do , They are the minority . The same is honest in Damascus .

Terrorists in south Syria have a good condition because they are directly supported and organized by Saudi Arabia , Jordan and the west with no problem and if they weren't corrupted , they could have taken the whole southern parts of Syria long time ago .

r5OLrg.jpg

safe_image.php

noVICt.jpg

10395197_4628058157188_4816914001294860128_n.jpg

Mullah backed bandits stealing a ceiling fan from a "VAHOWWBEE" civilian's house
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:

These kinds of propaganda are not going to change world opinions about those terrorists fighting in Syria in the name of a 'revolution.

Third pic about Qalamun is funniest of all, because it's Nus-Rats who are freezing to death in mountains, surrounded from all sides by SAA, Hezbollah, having no way out. They have to make these propaganda nonsense to imply something else, but the reality on the ground is open to all.

Your governors in Jordan , Saudi Arabia , Qatar and Turkey wanted to take Syria and Iraq from Iran ( In other words end Iran's presence there ) , They not only didn't succeed but lost Yemen and improved Iran's situation in region .

Now the world knows who is the BiG DaDy in region .

Show some respect for God's sake .

Your governors in Jordan , Saudi Arabia , Qatar and Turkey wanted to take Syria and Iraq from Iran ( In other words end Iran's presence there ) , They not only didn't succeed but lost Yemen and improved Iran's situation in region .

Syria and Iraq never belonged to Mullahistan and never will. Those countries are sovereign Arab countries and will remain as such until the end of time. No matter how many billions your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule your *** waste on their proxies at the expense of the average impoverished and hopeless Iranian citizen.

Al-Assad is on loan in Syria. Also what influence in Syria? Can you tell me? Same with Iraq. The Iraqi Shia Arabs do not like you Farsis. Never did. That you have joined forces against ISIS is nothing. So has KSA itself and those that you accuse of supporting ISIS.

Also it's the local Iraqi Sunni Arabs that are leading the fight and ISOF. Both have nothing to do with Iran. Nor the "Twitter Warriors" the Peshmerga.

At the end of the day Syria is 80% Syrian Sunni Arab and what we see today (a Nusayri ruling elite) is obviously on loan. The best "you" can hope for is for them to form their own autonomous tiny state around Latakia but the Syrians want agree on that nor any regional power. Whether the Arab League or Turkey next door.

Similarily in Iraq. The Iraqi Sunni Arab areas that make up 66-70% of Iraq's territory (including all the crucial routes of trade) will never submit to any "Farsi rule". Meanwhile Southern Iraq neighbors KSA and Kuwait and they can never be a threat to the GCC.

In fact from this day on the relations between KSA/GCC/Sunni Arab world and the Iraqi Shia Arabs (that ironically have closer ancestral ties to KSA than any other group in Iraq) will only improve. Iraq cannot afford anything else. We have already seen signs of that.

Iraq seeks KSA help to return to Arab fold | Arab News

Lastly Farsi influence in Yemen is non-existent. You obviously have no clue about what is going on in Yemen.

Yemen's Houthis proxy, not ally for Iran - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

Also come back to me and brag when your 80 million big Mullahstan gets a bigger economy than 10 million big UAE before you spread nonsense about hegemony in the ME.:rofl: As long as we (Arabs) are here there will not be such a thing. Ever.

Last edited:

The middle east is naturally gravitating towards Iran, because Iran is the natural power. Isolating such a power will lead to a very unstable system, which is why the middle east is so conflict ridden today.
Once Iran is brought back into the fold, the region will stabilize itself.

Last edited:
The middle east is naturally gravitating towards Iran, because Iran is the natural power. Isolating such a power will lead to a very unstable system, which is why the middle east is so conflict ridden today.
Once Iran is brought back into the fold, the region will stabilize itself.

"Natural power". Iran is hardly a part of the ME geographically. The UN places you in South Asia. Iran has had no power or influence in the Arabian Peninsula, North Africa, Anatolia or the Levant. The core historical regions of the ME.

I thought that the Arab Mullah's already ruled the entire ME given some of the comments here, LOL?

Iran is one of the regional powers but there won't be any hegemony and never were. Iran does not control a single Arab country and won't do that. You are talking about Syria and Iraq here obviously. No people in those two ancient Arab/Semitic countries are interested in being a colony of Iran or ruled by you or anyone else. They don't want other Arabs or people to rule them either. Stop this nonsense talk.

@1000

Is Iran rulling Iraq you think? LOL.

The reason why the ME (the GCC is stable as usual) is in conflict is due to 100's of different reasons that are often connected.

Last edited:
"Natural power". Iran is hardly a part of the ME geographically. The UN places you in South Asia. Iran has had no power or influence in the Arabian Peninsula, North Africa, Anatolia or the Levant. The core historical regions of the ME.

I thought that the Arab Mullah's already ruled the entire ME given some of the comments here, LOL?

Iran is one of the regional powers but there won't be any hegemony and never were. Iran does not control a single Arab country and won't do.

@1000

Is Iran rulling Iraq you think? LOL.

The reason why the ME (the GCC is stable as usual) is in conflict is due to 100's of different reasons that are often connected.

Thats the beauty. No one knows whether Iran is central Asia, South Asia or Middle East. We have the advantage to be connected with all these. Or if Iran is more East vs West.
We are centrum of the universe. lol

Thats the beauty. No one knows whether Iran is central Asia, South Asia or Middle East. We have the advantage to be connected with all these. We are centrum of the universe. lol

Nah, Iran is mostly located in the ME/West Asia if you ask me but nevertheless the UN thinks that you are a South Asian country.

See here for yourself;

United Nations geoscheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically Western Iran and Southwestern Iran (ironically that region that is most close to what is now KSA and that which gave rise to Persian culture) were the center of Iran always and are the most populated areas. The Southeast/NorthEast and East in general is sparsely populated and had not any traditional centers of power. Outside of Mashhad which gained its importance due to the Ali al-Ridha shrine.

I am just saying that anyone dreaming about hegemony in the ME, whether Arab, Iranian or Turk is deluded. Turks will control Turkey and Iranians will control Iran and Arabs will control their Arab countries. Our problem is that we are composed of 22 countries and each country (almost) has its own policy and some are vulnerable to outside meddling. That would not take place if the Arab world was 1 country like Iran and Turkey is.

Anyway Arabs and Persians will make up and kiss all day long as some do in the GCC already and parts of Iran, LOL.

Nah, Iran is mostly located in the ME/West Asia if you ask me but nevertheless the UN thinks that you are a South Asian country.

See here for yourself;

United Nations geoscheme - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historically Western Iran and Southwestern Iran (ironically that region that is most close to what is now KSA and that which gave rise to Persian culture) were the center of Iran always and are the most populated areas. The Southeast/NorthEast and East in general is sparsely populated and had not any traditional centers of power. Outside of Mashhad which gained its importance due to the Ali al-Ridha shrine.

I am just saying that anyone dreaming about hegemony in the ME, whether Arab, Iranian or Turk is deluded. Turks will control Turkey and Iranians will control Iran and Arabs will control their Arab countries. Our problem is that we are composed of 22 countries and each country (almost) has its own policy and some are vulnerable to outside meddling. That would not take place if the Arab world was 1 country like Iran and Turkey is.

Anyway Arabs and Persians will make up and kiss all day long as some do in the GCC already and parts of Iran, LOL.

How is everything with you my friend? :)

Iran is too coward to intervene in sth directly. It only uses it's allies. Anyway, rulers in both Iraq and Syria used to be your allies but now you lost them both and further have been losing Bs of $ in there. In Yemen, the country will turn to ashes but not fall in Iranian allies hands. Yemeni tribes will not allow that to happen.

And I'm sorry I can't show any respect to a country that does not learn it's lesson despite the continuous defeats and humiliation it has been experiencing for tens of centuries.

Iran is too coward to intervene in sth directly. It only uses it's allies. Anyway, rulers in both Iraq and Syria used to be your allies but now you lost them both and further have been losing Bs of $ in there. In Yemen, the country will turn to ashes but not fall in Iranian allies hands. Yemeni tribes will not allow that to happen.

And I'm sorry I can't show any respect to a country that does not learn it's lesson despite the continuous defeats and humiliation it has been experiencing for tens of centuries.
if you could avoid your 10yo analysis in this forum, it would be great.

Back
Top Bottom