What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

I finally could open the picture .

I don't think SAA breaks the siege .

Their only support might be sending reinforcement via helicopter or just bombarding them .

SAA's main target is besieging Aleppo which is very difficult .

Yeah but lately,it seems the SAA is doing quite good against the ISIS and other wahabi groups.

yes, but I doubt they can do much. ;) Anyway, probably, wahabis want SAA to be distracted with Nubl, and Al-Zahra, and stops the operation to blockade them in Aleppo.
Now, I think SAA has two options.
1)Trying to take the area marked by the yellow line below:
View attachment 157563

2) Try to intensify the operation of blockade of Aleppo, and make wahabis to move their forces to that front.

What 'wahabi' groups are you talking about? FSA? :D

FSA video recently claiming they are fending off SAA offensive near 'Al-Zahraa' & 'Nabil':

Rebels claim Sukhoi warplane shotdown near Idlib:

from last two days and a tank that was destroyed some days ago.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

What 'wahabi' groups are you talking about? FSA? :D
No, I am mainly talking about Jabhat Al-Nusra, and in a broader view about extremist part of opposition, although FSA is also currently polluted by extremists in some degree, as well.

No, I am mainly talking about Jabhat Al-Nusra, and in a broader view about extremist part of opposition, although FSA is also currently polluted by extremists in some degree, as well.

Might as well just be honest about your priorities here. I already know you are not neutral in this conflict nor the I/P conflict. I was able to realize which sides you take in each conflict since the beginning. No one will harass, they will respect you more if you stand up for your beliefs. And it is more than obvious you support SAA and Israel. Which is common amongst many people here.

And I understand as an Azeri you have had defense ties with Israel for a long time. But I don't understand how you bash Erdogan's policies when in fact if it wasn't for Turkey's backing of Azerjiban, Armenia would have ran it over long ago. So instead of complaining about his policies in Iraq go ask your savior Israel to protect you.

Might as well just be honest about your priorities here. I already know you are not neutral in this conflict nor the I/P conflict. I was able to realize which sides you take in each conflict since the beginning. No one will harass, they will respect you more if you stand up for your beliefs. And it is more than obvious you support SAA and Israel. Which is common amongst many people here.

And I understand as an Azeri you have had defense ties with Israel for a long time. But I don't understand how you bash Erdogan's policies when in fact if it wasn't for Turkey's backing of Azerjiban, Armenia would have ran it over long ago. So instead of complaining about his policies in Iraq go ask your savior Israel to protect you.
A poor trolling attempt.
About Israel, yes, I support them for obvious reasons. Israel is right in that conflict and also they are our allies, so why not support them?
About Syria, you are wrong. I obviously do not support SAA :lol: why should I? The true shia minority, who almost only live in Nubl, and Al-zahra, and also Syrian turks, are the only ones who I care for them, in which one of them is in one side, and another one is in another oppositions side. I prefer not to care much about arabs conflicts, as long as it does not concern the people that I care about, in those countries.
Azerbaijan has no saviour. We don't have any big brother either. We have not had such things in all of our history, nor need them. You obviously know nothing about Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict, and just want to troll here, and have a poor troll attempt to make problems between me and other turks. :lol: but, you don't know how we, turks, feel about each other.
Azerbaijan only has friends, and some of them, like Turkey are obviously closer to us. You can ask turkish members to inform you about it as well.

A poor trolling attempt.
About Israel, yes, I support them for obvious reasons. Israel is right in that conflict and also they are our allies, so why not support them?
About Syria, you are wrong. I obviously do not support SAA :lol: why should I? The true shia minority, who almost only live in Nubl, and Al-zahra, and also Syrian turks, are the only ones who I care for them, in which one of them is in one side, and another one is in another oppositions side. I prefer not to care much about arabs conflicts, as long as it does not concern the people that I care about, in those countries.
Azerbaijan has no saviour. We don't have any big brother either. We have not had such things in all of our history, nor need them. You obviously know nothing about Azerbaijan-Armenia conflict, and just want to troll here, and have a poor troll attempt to make problems between me and other turks. :lol: but, you don't know how we, turks, feel about each other.
Azerbaijan only has friends, and some of them, like Turkey are obviously closer to us. You can ask turkish members to inform you about it as well.

I'm not trolling mate, you just gave my credibility to my statement. You do support SAA inside even if you don't say it outright here. That is your view and we can't take it away from you. As for Azjeriban, I stand by statement regarding Erdogan. I hoped you were more pro-Turkey than Israel because Israel does nothing for you.

I'm not trolling mate, you just gave my credibility to my statement. You do support SAA inside even if you don't say it outright here. That is your view and we can't take it away from you. As for Azjeriban, I stand by statement regarding Erdogan. I hoped you were more pro-Turkey than Israel because Israel does nothing for you.

Why should I support SAA? You can tell this to Iranian members and they will tell you that you are wrong about me. Their reason would be simple. I am in opposition regarding Iranian regime, and SAA is an ally of mullahs. As simple as that.
Pro-Erdogan does not mean pro-Turkey, at all. We have different view points, and I criticize his policy as a turk. I believe that his policies, specially his foreign affairs policy, is the biggest enemy of the turk nation.

Why should I support SAA? You can tell this to Iranian members and they will tell you that you are wrong about me. Their reason would be simple. I am in opposition regarding Iranian regime, and SAA is an ally of mullahs. As simple as that.
Pro-Erdogan does not mean pro-Turkey, at all. We have different view points, and I criticize his policy as a turk. I believe that his policies, specially his foreign affairs policy, is the biggest enemy of the turk nation.

I can understand that you may agree with his views on society or domestic policies but some areas you criticized him in seemed irrational to me. But, anyways, we agree to disagree.

FSA video recently claiming they are fending off SAA offensive near 'Al-Zahraa' & 'Nabil':
SAA is not attacking AlZahraa, because those cities are already under control of local Shia population.You got it wrong, it's the defenders of city who are repulsing the terrorist attacks on their cities.
Those who are attacking Nubl and Al-Zahraa are mainly Al-Nus-Rats. After besieging people of these 2 cities for 2.5 years, These bastards haven't been able to capture anything in those cities, and they have lost nearly 100 according to different sources in past days offensive with much more injured, while the brave defenders of those cities lost no more than 5. Hope they hunt more of these goons while they are at it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom