What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Heavy clashes around 2 shia dominated cities of Nubl and Al Zahraa in Aleppo .

Wahhabi terrorists are trying to enter the cities but local forces have stopped them , hunting 2 tanks in southern fronts .

If the city fall , A big massacre will happen by terrorists . They killed a shia family around there yesterday for being shias .

There will be no massacre.

Aleppo, Syria

B3KninqCIAAq3E_.jpg

B3Pl4tTIIAA2uNO.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you people think the reason of forbidding graphic pictures is a way to defend the so called Sunni extremist groups here ? in order to save face ?

By the way , I respect he rules and never break them but it was just a question in my mind .

Wahhabi terrorists have launched series of attacks to enter Nuble and Zahra with more than 10000 fighters , supported by western made equipment reaching them through Turkey .

These 2 shia cities are in danger of a massacre while the whole world is busy with Kobane .

Here is a page posting news about these cities that I couldn't understand much .

‫شبكة أخبار نبل والزهراء m.n.n | Facebook‬

@The SiLent crY I doubt if wahabi savages can do anything against Nubl, and Al-Zahra. Nubl, and Al-Zahra residents, and also Syrian Turkmens are the only ones who I care about them in Syria. I think Iran needs to change her priorities if the situation gets worse in these two cities, and needs to move shia forces to this front.

I follow the page you posted , terrorists took moamel district in their last attempt .
yes, but I doubt they can do much. ;) Anyway, probably, wahabis want SAA to be distracted with Nubl, and Al-Zahra, and stops the operation to blockade them in Aleppo.
Now, I think SAA has two options.
1)Trying to take the area marked by the yellow line below:
10619964_290395351157643_3170531039374990236_o.jpg

2) Try to intensify the operation of blockade of Aleppo, and make wahabis to move their forces to that front.

yes, but I doubt they can do much. ;) Anyway, probably, wahabis want SAA to be distracted with Nubl, and Al-Zahra, and stops the operation to blockade them in Aleppo.
Now, I think SAA has two options.
1)Trying to take the area marked by the yellow line below:
View attachment 157563

2) Try to intensify the operation of blockade of Aleppo, and make wahabis to move their forces to that front.

I finally could open the picture .

I don't think SAA breaks the siege .

Their only support might be sending reinforcement via helicopter or just bombarding them .

SAA's main target is besieging Aleppo which is very difficult .

Back
Top Bottom