What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Yours comparison between Syrian terrorists and Donbass defenders is not ok because terrorist are on terrain only for money ,unlike defenders....
They don't have morale and courage
On the other side, Donbass defenders are very well educated,warlike people and on their land have a lot of weapon storage what they have used against ukrainian forces.
For that reason they smashed huge Army for less then a year,and a lot of mercenaries who was on the ukrainian side have left the terrain in first attack...

You call Syrians who oppose Assad "Pro-Daesh", and yet try to tell us that you're neutral? Talking about labeling, the irony..

I referred the Israelis who are more pro-daesh then anyone else.

And i think my post after the one you quoted clearly quoted for assad to leave in the longer benefit of Syria.

And i hope one day the other arabs also stand up to the dynasties cum tyrants (in some cases) of the region.

Why can't Russia ask Asad to step down now? Better late than never. I'm sure everybody will be too happy to listen.

There is hundreds of militia groups fighting there, They will fight each other indefinitly for power as it is the case in Somalia, you think that by putting Assad aside, those militias will put a democracy in place and giving minorities and women their rights...........?

Last edited:
Lots of Afghan Shiites killed at Palmira. Poor guys, they came as refugees to Iran and Ayatulas use them as cannon fodder for the Giraffe.

I don't think the Russians will have any prob is asking him to step down. And for long time peace of syira that is what Assad should do.

But when we look at Iraq & Libya, one should question who will be there to take his place and how effective it would be. Saddam had no viable replacement and its been more then a decade and Iraqis are still at war among each other. LIbya was a modern country and now its in ruins.

So before asking or removing assad it should be made sure that Syria doesn't ends like Iraq or Libya, but prb is it has already ended like that.

Both in Iraq and Libya, the despots refused to step down and their enemies took advantage of that and the same has happened in Syria. Clinging to power by force didn't save Syria from destruction, so you tell me what is the lesson?

There is hundreds of militia groups fighting there, They will fight each other indefinitly for power as it is the case in Somalia, you think that by putting Assad aside, those militias will put a democracy in place and giving minorities and women their rights...........?

The fighting erupted after Asad refused to step down and pave the way for a free and fair election. That's a very important fact. Just like Hitler, Saddam and Qaddafi, Asad miscalculated and as a result Syria has been destroyed, now he can play the flute like Nero did while Rome was burning.

Both in Iraq and Libya, the despots refused to step down and their enemies took advantage of that and the same has happened in Syria. Clinging to power by force didn't save Syria from destruction, so you tell me what is the lesson?

The fighting erupted after Asad refused to step down and pave the way for a free and fair election. That's a very important fact. Just like Hitler, Saddam and Qaddafi, Asad miscalculated and as a result Syria has been destroyed, now he can play the flute like Nero did while Rome was burning.

Iraq got invaded, remember that. He wasn't ousted by his own people. Similarly Libya happened after foreign powers interfered and helped the rebels otherwise chances were low for Qaddafi ouster and same for Syria, hadn't the rebels gotten weapons from outside, they had hardly good chances for the success they achieved. Here below is a new article from Robert Fisk, see what he had to say. Syria has turned into from day one into a sectarian based war, 80% of the syrian army was Sunni. So when they defected, syrian army collapsed and they lost ground. Strange thing is Assad was holding to power with 80% sunni filled armed forces.

High on Arab Spring, West forgot that Syria was Shia-led - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

When people rise against its rulers, then you get Egypt kind of change. Iraq, Libya & Syria have different causes and different reasons why their dictators got busted.

Iraq got invaded, remember that. He wasn't ousted by his own people. Similarly Libya happened after foreign powers interfered and helped the rebels otherwise chances were low for Qaddafi ouster and same for Syria, hadn't the rebels gotten weapons from outside, they had hardly good chances for the success they achieved. Here below is a new article from Robert Fisk, see what he had to say. Syria has turned into from day one into a sectarian based war, 80% of the syrian army was Sunni. So when they defected, syrian army collapsed and they lost ground. Strange thing is Assad was holding to power with 80% sunni filled armed forces.

High on Arab Spring, West forgot that Syria was Shia-led - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

When people rise against its rulers, then you get Egypt kind of change. Iraq, Libya & Syria have different causes and different reasons why their dictators got busted.

Despots in Iraq and Libya were forced out and as far as I know none of them could truly claim that their people were fighting for them against the foreign elements and that is the real reason for their fall. As for Egypt, nothing has changed. For the time being the guns of sisi have silenced the cries for freedom from injustice and oppression and that means the time bomb is still ticking.

No he he was not and that's the reason why he was afraid of contesting a free fair election like the other candidates.
He still is, even some frange of the rebellion have joined him to fight ISIS and other terrorist groups. If Assad leave or is forced to leave, it will be chaos...take for example Lybia after Kaddafy's assassination and Irak after Saddam execution!

Life in Raqqa, under ISIS

If Assad leave or is forced to leave, it will be chaos...take for example Lybia after Kaddafy's assassination and Irak after Saddam execution!
Here's why this whole "Do you want Syria to become like Libya?" thing is stupid.

CQAkk_VWwAECT5J.png:large

Doesn't change the fact that Syria turns into another Libya without Assad.

Already it is at the bottom of the abyss, what is left to be turned into Libya? Look at the photos of the ruined cities, do you really think Syria's condition is better than Libya in any way?

Doesn't change the fact that Syria turns into another Libya without Assad.
Libya is doing million times better than Syria in past 5 years.

Unstable and destroyed Syria and Lebanon is guarantee of Isreal security. And it secured Golan Height occupation.
You seriously believe that rusty Assad tanks and barrel bombs are threat to Israel's security? Assad did not fire a bullet towards Israel in past 40 years.

Back
Top Bottom