What's new

Syrian Civil War (Graphic Photos/Vid Not Allowed)

Another Iranian general takes a direct flight to hell
"General Hassan Ali Shamsabadi was performing an “advisory mission” in Syria"

Killed while advising his troops how to save the shrine of Syeda Zainab that incidentally happens to be in Cairo.

Are you the one who is gonna decide who is going to hell or who is not ?

Plz do let me know if you are the one as there are many others who are roaming around and deciding who is going where and where not to.

Are you the one who is gonna decide who is going to hell or who is not ?

Plz do let me know if you are the one as there are many others who are roaming around and deciding who is going where and where not to.
Suddenly u became sensitive about send to hell phrase?

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG

You should worry more about the BS you spew around here. That and invest in studying basic arithmetic Mrs. 'Think tank'.

You claimed it would take over an hour to launch airstrikes if the aircraft took off from places like Turkey or any place outside Syria. Taking off from Adana (air base), Turkey and hitting Raqqa, Syria would take just minutes. Adana to Raqqa is just 216 miles. In a hypothetical situation (I will use miles and mph for simplistics) if an aircraft travels at 800mph it would take 16 minutes and about 10 minuets if it travels at 1200mph.

Then you claimed Al Bab to Abu Kamal would take at least 30 minutes. Again you are wrong, if you use the same airspeed figures it would take 17 and or 11 minutes.

Moreover you mentioned that on some days there are no airstrikes, thus no aircraft over Syria. That is nonsense, just because airstrikes don't take place does not mean no aircraft operate over Syria.

if it travels at 1200mph.
LOL, u seriously believe that plane with bombs is flying at 1200 mph? :lol: You watch too much Hollywood movies. For example clean F-15 cruising at speed of 570 mph.

I am not Think Tank anymore thanks to our Iranian friends, no need to worry :mod:

LOL, u seriously believe that plane with bombs is flying at 1200 mph? :lol: You watch too much Hollywood movies. For example clean F-15 cruising at speed of 570 mph.

I am not Think Tank anymore thanks to our Iranian friends, no need to worry :mod:

I appreciate you trying to teach someone that has flown aircraft about cruise speed but there is a reason your think tank status was revoked.

Cruising speed is the speed that a particular aircraft is most efficient at. Things such as altitude, weight, engines, temperature, etc will effect aircraft differently.
We are not talking about efficiency but getting from point A to point B the quickest.

A military aircraft's top speed figure is with afterburner, which consumes around 50 % more fuel. Again we are not talking about cruising speed and efficiency but getting there the fastest.

And many aircraft such as the F-15, SU-27, Tornado, ect are capable of over 1500mph, yes it's in clean configuration but a very lightly armed aircraft (the ones I mentioned) can reach speeds of 1200mph or close to those speeds. Even if we use conservative air speeds such as 800mph, an aircraft can reach Al Bob to Abu Kamal in just 17 minutes and not 30+ Minutes like you mentioned and an aircraft taking off from Adana Turkey can reach Raqqa Syria in 16 minutes and not an hour as you claimed.

Last edited:
I appreciate you trying to teach someone that has flown aircraft about cruise speed but there is a reason your think tank status was revoked.

Cruising speed is the speed that a particular aircraft is most efficient at. Things such as altitude, weight, engines, temperature, etc will effect aircraft differently.
We are not talking about efficiency but getting from point A to point B the quickest.

A military aircraft's top speed figure is with afterburner, which consumes around 50 % more fuel. Again we are not talking about cruising speed and efficiency but getting there the fastest.

And many aircraft such as the F-15, SU-27, Tornado, ect are capable of over 1500mph, yes it's in clean configuration but a very lightly armed aircraft (the ones I mentioned) can reach speeds of 1200mph or close to those speeds. Even if we use conservative air speeds such as 800mph, an aircraft can reach Al Bob to Abu Kamal in just 17 minutes and not 30+ Minutes like you mentioned and an aircraft taking off from Adana Turkey can reach Raqqa Syria in 16 minutes and not an hour as you claimed.
Even when flying at cruise speeds they need many refuelings. U suggest to fly with afterburners. LOL. What can I say. Check Russian Su-24 in Syria. They are ALWAYS flying with straight wing. And think what does it mean.

I thought @Superboy is only one who is judging warfare according to Hollywood movies.

Even when flying at cruise speeds they need many refuelings. U suggest to fly with afterburners. LOL. What can I say. Check Russian Su-24 in Syria. They are ALWAYS flying with straight wing. And think what does it mean.

I thought @Superboy is only one who is judging warfare according to Hollywood movies.

Aircraft need many refueling sat cruise speed? :lol: no wonder your 'Think tank' status was revoked.

Aerial refueling is only when aircraft are exhausting their endurance and each aircraft has different range depending on:

Payload
Fuel
Altitude
Airspeed

So no, aircraft do not 'need many refuelings at cruise speed. Even if they did, how does that prove me wrong and you wrong? Obviously it doesn't.

But everyone can see where this is going, your arguments have been destroyed so now you are trying to save face by dancing your way around the subject. First you claimed that to strike Syria alied aircraft would have to take off from Bharain (totally clueless that NATO Turkey has an airbase no far from Syria). Then you claimed it would take over an hour for an allied aircraft to fly to Syria (BS), I gave you the distance from Adana airbase Turkey to Raqqa and then gave you the time it would take to get their at different airspeeds. Knowing that you dug yourself a hole you are now resorting to arguing about aerial refueling, making BS claimes that aircraft at cruising speed need many refuelings.

As for your claims that SU-24s only fly with their wings extended. How would you possible know that? Have you personally monitored the thousands of sorties carried out by SU-24s?

Aircraft need many refueling sat cruise speed? :lol: no wonder your 'Think tank' status was revoked.

Aerial refueling is only when aircraft are exhausting their endurance and each aircraft has different range depending on:

Payload
Fuel
Altitude
Airspeed

So no, aircraft do not 'need many refuelings at cruise speed. Even if they did, how does that prove me wrong and you wrong? Obviously it doesn't.

But everyone can see where this is going, your arguments have been destroyed so now you are trying to save face by dancing your way around the subject. First you claimed that to strike Syria alied aircraft would have to take off from Bharain (totally clueless that NATO Turkey has an airbase no far from Syria). Then you claimed it would take over an hour for an allied aircraft to fly to Syria (BS), I gave you the distance from Adana airbase Turkey to Raqqa and then gave you the time it would take to get their at different airspeeds. Knowing that you dug yourself a hole you are now resorting to arguing about aerial refueling, making BS claimes that aircraft at cruising speed need many refuelings.
Dont even understand what u are babbling. Check how much time and how many refeulings needed F-35 during recent transatlantic flight for example.

As for your claims that SU-24s only fly with their wings extended. How would you possible know that? Have you personally monitored the thousands of sorties carried out by SU-24s?
Do u know how polls work? U dont need to ask million people in order to know people opinion.

Cant u read the title? Thats Syrian Su-24.

Anyhow ur idea that SF can any second call an airstrike and thus snipers are not needed was utter BS.

No they didn't. Dozens of Nusra 'Inghimasees' attacked Tal al-Eis and captured it for few hours (not the town itself, only adjacent hill) and today, they had to retreat while leaving 26 stinking corpses behind and 4 armored vehicles destroyed. Both the town, hill and all the surrounding areas are recovered.
I was wrong, only Tal al Eis was taken and some positions in al Eis (not the entire town itself.) Media PR stuff.
Nusra wasn't kicked out, they retreated (fear of airstrikes probably.)
East Ghouta broke in two

dLva7ec.jpg
Except not, because rebels have been killing plenty of Assad forces in al Marj and have been making plenty of gains there. Map is wrong.

Syrian Army troops and allied popular units have significantly advanced against Daesh terrorists in the southeastern parts of Aleppo province and are now moving towards the Euphrates and its nearby regions in Raqqa province, Iran’s Fars news agency reported.

"The Syrian army, Liwa al-Quds (Jerusalem Brigade), the National Defense Forces (NDF) and Kataebat al-Ba’ath (Al-Ba’ath Battalions have secured the southern bank of Al-Hamourat Lake in southeastern Aleppo, while also making a substantial advance towards al-Maskanah Plain," Fars News wrote citing military sources on the ground.

1027671887.jpg

© SPUTNIK/
Dealing a Blow: Syrian Army Destroys Daesh Command Center, Firing Positions Near Palmyra
On Thursday, government forces seized the main headquarters of the Daesh terrorist group in the northeastern neighborhoods of Khanasser town whose full control was recently won back by Syrian forces.

Earlier the Syrian army and volunteer forces retook full control of five villages in close vicinity of the strategic town leaving dozens of militants dead and wounded and destroying many enemy vehicles and other military hardware.

Read more: Countdown to Victory: Syrian Army Closing In on Aleppo-Raqqa Border

Dont even understand what u are babbling. Check how much time and how many refeulings needed F-35 during recent transatlantic flight for example.

We are talking about flying from one Syrian town to another and you bring up an F-35 (which is not even operational) making a transatlantic flight (from Europe to North America) in 120kn head wind which severely degrades its efficiency. :lol: the door knobs that thanked you are as naive as you.

Gianmarco says the group spent 5h of the 7h in poor meteorological conditions with headwinds of 120kt

Flying from one Syrian town to another does not usually require aerial refueling, especially if it's at cruising speed. Mentioned an F-35 crossing the Atlantic is a fail. Just like your knowledge of geography and basic arithmetic was a fail.

Do u know how polls work? U dont need to ask million people in order to know people opinion.

Are you for real, or just playing dumb? Again of all the hundreds or thousands of SU-24 sorties flown over Syria how would you know that they all fly at an airspeed with the wing extended?

You have zero proof to coraberate your claim, as usually you are making ridiculous claims. There is video of SU-24s taking off with afterburners in Syria with minimal payload. Couple that with interviews with Russian pilots saying that from the time they receive orders to hit a target to the time the targets is hit can take as little as 30 minutes.

Cant u read the title? Thats Syrian Su-24.

Yet there are videos also showing SU-24s over Syria with wing retracted labeled as Russian. Again I don't even need to mention SU-24s using afterburners in Syria.

Here is a video of a "Russian" SU-24 in Syria with wings swept. Notice I give proof while you blow hot air out of your rear end.

Reminds me of how you claimed SU-24s in Syria can not use precision munitions yet after I posted a picture of a SU-24 in Syria with a laser guided bomb and provided a link that proves SU-24s can use precision munitions you still kept shamelessly denying :lol:

Anyhow ur idea that SF can any second call an airstrike and thus snipers are not needed was utter BS.

If you want to believe that Hollywood BS article be my guest. But what special forces would shoot one guy only to let everyone one else flee? It makes more sense to drop a 500lb bomb and take everyone out at once. The Kurds and the US work together when the US provides air support. It's difficult to imagine that no US, French, British or other allied aircraft is available. In the worste case scenario it would take what 30 minutes for an allied aircraft to reach a point in Syria.

Last edited:
We are talking about flying from one Syrian town to another and you bring up an F-35 (which is not even operational) making a transatlantic flight (from Europe to North America) in 120kn head wind which severely degrades its efficiency. :lol: the door knobs that thanked you are as naive as you.

Gianmarco says the group spent 5h of the 7h in poor meteorological conditions with headwinds of 120kt

Flying from one Syrian town to another does not usually require aerial refueling, especially if it's at cruising speed. Mentioned an F-35 crossing the Atlantic is a fail. Just like your knowledge of geography and basic arithmetic was a fail.

Are you for real, or just playing dumb? Again of all the hundreds or thousands of SU-24 sorties flown over Syria how would you know that they all fly at an airspeed with the wing extended?

You have zero proof to coraberate your claim, as usually you are making ridiculous claims. There is video of SU-24s taking off with afterburners in Syria with minimal payload. Couple that with interviews with Russian pilots saying that from the time they receive orders to hit a target to the time the targets is hit can take as little as 30 minutes.

Yet there are videos also showing SU-24s over Syria with wing retracted labeled as Russian. Again I don't even need to mention SU-24s using afterburners in Syria.

Here is a video of a "Russian" SU-24 in Syria with wings swept. Notice I give proof while you blow hot air out of your rear end.

Reminds me of how you claimed SU-24s in Syria can not use precision munitions yet after I posted a picture of a SU-24 in Syria with a laser guided bomb and provided a link that proves SU-24s can use precision munitions you still kept shamelessly denying :lol:

If you want to believe that Hollywood BS article be my guest. But what special forces would shoot one guy only to let everyone one else flee? It makes more sense to drop a 500lb bomb and take everyone out at once. The Kurds and the US work together when the US provides air support. It's difficult to imagine that no US, French, British or other allied aircraft is available. In the worste case scenario it would take what 30 minutes for an allied aircraft to reach a point in Syria.
* The average number of coalition strikes in Syria in past months was about 6 a day. This includes many drone strikes and many multiple strikes by single aircraft.
* Thus chance that in random given moment u will have an aircraft in Syria skies is very very low.
* Most of the strikes are carried by pre programmed JDAMs. So u cant change suddenly change their target. This decreases low chance even further.
* Planes have calculated limited fuel. If they turn on afterburners as u suggest to rush to some sudden target they will run out of fuel in midst of Syria.
* Even if they turn full afterburners they will never reach 1200 mph with bombs and targeting pods. Welcome to real world.
* Even if by magic luck u have a plane over Syria with suited weapons and infinite fuel from video games still need some quarter hour to reach the target which can escape in any second.
* Designating a target is not an easy thing.
* Plane is very visible and noisy thing and can easily scare away a target. Especially when flying at afterburners.

Thats why SF use and will keep using sniper rifles in next 100 years at least.

Back
Top Bottom