What's new

Syrian Airdefences shot down Turkish plane

Dear Secure,

you are following the same path with those(mostly persians), which is that when a turk answers them appropriately, they got paralyzed and then start to mention about irrelevant things, like you mentionad about palestina, bahrain etc.

ps: i did not call you anything, just said 'trying'.

My friend , I am not following anyone's path ... I just want to know the reason for this selective empathy ... That is all ... Either I care for all or for none ... It just doesn't cut if one day I stand up to safeguard the rights of the people of a country at the wishes of other's ... See the post which I was replying to ... The person mentioned the Ottoman Empire and how much the Turks care about their former territories hence I brought Palestine ...

No worries ... You can call me whatever you want :) I will not mind ...

You must really delusional to not see the facts here. Syria is the one asking for trouble and war when they started supplying PKK with Arms and Hosting/Training them on there territory. We have the full right to infiltrate there airspace (Perhaps Searching for PKK activity) When you host terrorist you are basicly taunting us, Hope our response will be force because apparantly thats the only language they understand.
Turkey should be more firm, even if this dirty regime has got full suport from russians and the shia, at least do face saving action like some cruise missile against aa site

here is my example to you secure,

as you see she starts to mention about irrelevant things, when there is no argument left, i hope you see my point.

I agree , Iraq and PKK thing is totally irrelevant ... Turkiye is rightfully justified to take actions against those terrorists ...

But still it doesn't answer my question ...

What kind of moron would want a war? Nearly all of the Turkish members are at the age of military and if there is a war they will propably be forced to serve as privite with only 3 months of training... And this is just their reason for not wanting war for self preservetion and if you add economic reasons too believe me no one wants war but I wouldn't say no to sending some cruise missiles to those AA batteries...

Nobody wants war but we have to react or these stuff will happen more often. My suggestion would be a limited intervention which will mainly consist of air raids and artillery fire (Cruise Missiles Etc.) This will decrease the change of civilian casualities, We should then just concentrate on Military and strategic positions (AA Systems IMO).

Turkey should be more firm, even if this dirty regime has got full suport from russians and the shia, at least do face saving action like some cruise missile against aa site

Exactly what i had in mind, Hope the higher-ups do to.

Makes it easy to justify a war ! I know this for fact ...

P.S I am not a Shi'ite

You know its not about war... IR supports Hezbullah which opress Sunni population in Lebenon, IR supports Assad which opress Sunni population in Syria... Ofcourse people will say that Iran's motivation is sectarian. What do you expect people to think that this is all coincidence?

Seriously... You've got to be a dude to have this in-depth knowledge of geo-politics! :D
You know its not about war... IR supports Hezbullah which opress Sunni population in Lebenon, IR supports Assad which opress Sunni population in Syria... Ofcourse people will say that Iran's motivation is sectarian. What do you expect people to think that this is all coincidence?

Actually bro , it is all about waging another war in Middle East and nothing else ... The damned Arab-Persian rivalry is at play once again exploited by the West ! ... Why this sudden selective empathy else then ? I am unable to fathom the reason behind this ... Let me tell you our hands aren't clean either , I would have gone into detail if it wasn't for the fact that I do not wish to derail the thread ...

I am disgusted by Muslims seriously ! Continuously killing each other :hitwall:

Syria-Turkey_2256499b.jpg

Source

120624-jetdustu3.jpg

See how it is close to Syria territory. Yes, it must shot down in self-defence. Lol, this remind me how much Turkey want war with Israel during Flotilla incident two years ago in killing Turkish citizens until both temperature cool down, don't you remember?

oh well, let's discuss with NATO summit meeting again exactly two years ago, irony.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom