What's new

Syria using Iranian snipers as violent crackdown continues

btw, since when is wahabi an insult? It's their religion.

I know but the way u r saying it sounds like an insult.. as if he is some kind of sub-human.. If I keep on calling you "Oi Shia", "Oi Shia", it just sounds bad. And everyone knows here how much I admire Persian culture, so it is not that I have something against Iranians... but the way you are using "Oey Wahabi" sounds more like an insult. Just my opinion, otherwise continue on...

I know but the way u r saying it sounds like an insult.. as if he is some kind of sub-human.. If I keep on calling you "Oi Shia", "Oi Shia", it just sounds bad. And everyone knows here how much I admire Persian culture, so it is not that I have something against Iranians... but the way you are using "Oey Wahabi" sounds more like an insult. Just my opinion, otherwise continue on...

1) you can't call me a shia cuz I don't even consider myself muslim

2) I use the word "wahabi" on purpose. I like to remind them of their source of hate for shias and Iranians. Their religion teaches them that shias are infidels. They come here and lie through their teeth. Why is this? The only conclusion that I can come up with is that they're wahabis and they hate shias and Iranians, or as they like to call us, "ajams."

"A study conducted by the NGO Freedom House found Wahhabi publications in mosques in the United States. These publications included statements that Muslims should not only "always oppose" infidels "in every way", but "hate them for their religion ... for Allah's sake", that democracy "is responsible for all the horrible wars of the 20th century", and that Shia and certain Sunni Muslims were infidels."

And since when did the affairs of UK become your affair in order for you to show willingness to send your troops there?

wow, so you actually didn't understand the simple fact that the Iranian regime was trying to mock the British for their usual banter against Iran? Damn son, it doesn't take a genius to understand simple stuff like this.

1) It's not my first day here. You support KSA more than even Pakistan.

2) What's your view about shias?

3) Do you think iran is sending men to syria?

1 - i like the ppl of saudia and i was born there and if there is a misconception about them i will try to explain, I love saudia and pakistan both

2- My views on shia is a lot better then a shia thinks of me ( why do u care how i view a shia didnot u leave this religion? )

3- I never said iran sending men to help bashar it may help him by other means.

TARIQ

1 - i like the ppl of saudia and i was born there and if there is a misconception about them i will try to explain, I love saudia and pakistan both

2- My views on shia is a lot better then a shia thinks of me ( why do u care how i view a shia didnot u leave this religion? )

3- I never said iran sending men to help bashar it may help him by other means.

TARIQ

1) You support SA more than you support Pakistan.

2) You didn't answer me. What do you think of shias? I want to see if you follow the wahabi religion. Also I never left anything. My parents don't consider themselves muslim, neither do the rest of the family. We're extremely liberal. Even my grandparents don't consider themselves muslim.

3) What's wrong with Iran sending weapons? 99 percent of the weapons on this planet are either from Russia or the US but you don't have a problem with that. Instead you have problem with the 0.00000001 % of the weapons that are being sent from Iran.

I didn't want to go off topic
but your way of talking is disturbing

first of all, there is no religion called Wahhabism
it's just something your mullahs invented from their heads
my religion is ISLAM, and I truly don't know
how my religion is relevant to this topic

I use the word "wahabi" on purpose. I like to remind them of their source of hate for shias and Iranians. Their religion teaches them that shias are infidels.

that is a true LIE
even though I don't agree on my things our scholars say or do
but no one of them has ever and I mean everrr said the shias are not muslims
if they disagree on any thing that shias do or say they would say that it's a sin

And honestly I don't hate shias nor iranians
I have neighbors who are Shiites, I have classmates who are Shiites
never had any problem with them

suppose Nato invades syria or launch air strikes against syrian soil, what would be iran reaction?
Few year back two countries signd a pact " According to the pact each country will defend other if they are attacked or invade by any other nation "

If Turkey decides to act on Syria. Iran will not do jack. Iran is like many of it's fanboys here.......full of bluster! It won't do anything except make threats. Turkey is not a country Iran will want to mess with.

If Turkey decides to act on Syria. Iran will not do jack. Iran is like many of it's fanboys here.......full of bluster! It won't do anything except make threats. Turkey is not a country Iran will want to mess with.
baba, you know who's full of bluster? Your country. 32 YEARS AGO you began threatening Iran. A decade after you started threatening Iran with direct war. Since 2000 things got really heated. THIRTY TWO YEARS!!! HAHA

You have the audacity to call others names when you don't even have the balls to attack the country that is killing the most americans on earth today. How many Americans have we killed in iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon? Big words from a country that can't do anything but threaten others.

I didn't want to go off topic
but your way of talking is disturbing

first of all, there is no religion called Wahhabism
it's just something your mullahs invented from their heads
my religion is ISLAM, and I truly don't know
how my religion is relevant to this topic

that is a true LIE
even though I don't agree on my things our scholars say or do
but no one of them has ever and I mean everrr said the shias are not muslims
if they disagree on any thing that shias do or say they would say that it's a sin

And honestly I don't hate shias nor iranians
I have neighbors who are Shiites, I have classmates who are Shiites
never had any problem with them
wahabism is a religion of its own. It's an EXTREMELY hate filled ideoligy that has ZERO respect for any other opinion but its own. It even has problem with Sunni Islam. For god's sake, you guys even destroy the mosques built during the time of Mahamad!! If you have nothing against shias then you're a regular sunni and not a wahabi. I consider sunnis seperate from Wahabis.

btw, why did you lie about Iran sending snipers to Syria if you don't hate Iran and Iranians?

baba, you know who's full of bluster? Your country. 32 YEARS AGO you began threatening Iran. A decade after you started threatening Iran with direct war. Since 2000 things got really heated. THIRTY TWO YEARS!!! HAHA

You have the audacity to call others names when you don't even have the balls to attack the country that is killing the most americans on earth today. How many Americans have we killed in iraq, Afghanistan and Lebanon? Big words from a country that can't do anything but threaten others.

Very true. :tup:

The only thing America achieves with its constant threats, is that it forces its opponents to develop nuclear weapons.

And after they get nukes, then suddenly America is no longer interested. Even North Korea, can lethally and repeatedly attack an American ally (South Korea), without any retaliation at all.

If KSA can send in APC and tanks to finish off the Bahrain protest that was as genuine in its demands as the Syrian unrest and nobody lifted a finger in protest why go after the Syrian regime now ? Doesnt it smack of hypocrisy and double standards ?

Very true. :tup:

The only thing America achieves with its constant threats, is that it forces its opponents to develop nuclear weapons.

And after they get nukes, then suddenly America is no longer interested. Even North Korea, can lethally and repeatedly attack an American ally (South Korea), without any retaliation at all.
Then why is China so hesitant to do anything to US? After all, if our allies are too afraid of China's allies, then we should be afraid of China, no?

Then why is China so hesitant to do anything to US? After all, if our allies are too afraid of China's allies, then we should be afraid of China, no?

Back up this threat first:

BBC News - US Pentagon to treat cyber-attacks as "acts of war"

Or accept the fact that despite hundreds of "acts of war" every month, America has yet to retaliate against us at all.

In fact, America's leaders are actually asking China to continue buying more American debt. :P

...if our allies are too afraid of China's allies...

No, it is the USA itself that is scared of North Korean nukes.

Otherwise why did you let North Korea sink the Cheonan, bombard a South Korean island, and continue producing nukes?

Back
Top Bottom