What's new

Syria using Iranian snipers as violent crackdown continues

Of course it is racially tinged. My identity is what I chose to make it regardless of external factors, including my skin color. So if anyone has a problem with me being an American, then he is rightly a racist.

The new GOP masters AKA teabaggers don't think a guy like you is a true American. :lol:

tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya.jpg

racist_tea_party.jpg

IMG_8866-780259-400x266.jpg

1252862553-kenya.jpg

The new GOP masters AKA teabaggers don't think a guy like you is not a true American. :lol:
Fine...But what do YOU think? And do you believe that British blacks who speaks with an English accent are not true Brits? And do you consider yourself a 'fake' Canadian?

Fine...But what do YOU think? And do you believe that British blacks who speaks with an English accent are not true Brits? And do you consider yourself a 'fake' Canadian?

Lol, i am never Canadian, i only have the permanent residentship.

And your fellow countrymen think you are not a true American, then you are not.

So you are mooching off the Canadians. How many years have you been sucking at their teats? And do you consider non-white Canadians 'fake' Canadians?

Hey, i am working and paying the high tax rate(higher than in USA).

And many Canadians took the social welfare, but i don't.

Hey, i am working and paying the high tax rate(higher than in USA).

And many Canadians took the social welfare, but i don't.
Whether you pay taxes or not is irrelevant. Even illegal immigrants in the US pay taxes one way or another. But the fact is that you are in Canada without being a citizen. You are taking advantages of certain Canadian life that you cannot find back in China.

But we also notice how you evaded tough questions...As usual with racists.

Syrian-Iranian government relationship
to
Sunni - Shia'a
to
US-China
to
Obama-Kenya
to
Citenzenship

It is just amazing how a thread develops with time :coffee:

lets suppose Nato Invades Syria or may conduct ariel Attacks whats going to be Iran's Reaction...

NATO is too engrossed in Afghanistan and Libya. Opening another front right now would be economic suicide, even if US decides to use Chinese funds to fuel the war. Besides, for once we and Chinese are on a common agreement on not allowing another war by rejecting the proposal at UNSC.

Whether you pay taxes or not is irrelevant. Even illegal immigrants in the US pay taxes one way or another. But the fact is that you are in Canada without being a citizen. You are taking advantages of certain Canadian life that you cannot find back in China.

But we also notice how you evaded tough questions...As usual with racists.

I was a legal immigrant who granted the permanent residentship by the Canadian government.

Unlike you, who were coming to America as an illegal alien who avoids the taxation from your government. :lol:

They asked me to obtain the Canadian citizenship, but i simply refused because i won't stay in Canada forever.

The problem is that i never think i am Canadian and never pretend to be one, simply because i am not Canadian.

But you always pretend to be American while you are not.

That only makes you look like a biggest wannabe. :sick:

I was a legal immigrant who granted the permanent residentship by the Canadian government.
Why were you an immigrant in the first place?

Unlike you, who were coming to America as an illegal alien who avoids the taxation from your government. :lol:
Nonsense. I came to America very legally. Can I say the same about you who came to Canada to avoid taxation in China? See how absurd that argument really is?

They asked me to obtain the Canadian citizenship, but i simply refused because i won't stay in Canada forever.
But why did you came to Canada in the first place? Something wrong with China?

The problem is that i never think i am Canadian and never pretend to be one, simply because i am not Canadian.

But you always pretend to be American while you are not.

That only makes you look like a biggest wannabe. :sick:
So you do see everyone and everything through a racial/racist prism. Good to know.

Funny that the Iranian racist who made a big deal of my origin bailed.

Back
Top Bottom